Bus Groping

Story Info
A bus ride has interesting side benefits.
917 words
4.14
20.5k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bus Groping

Sizemedium

A bus ride has interesting side benefits. The encounter is true for the first part but I have added a fantasy for the second part of the story that I wish had happened.

Quite a few years ago, we took our youngest daughter to a famous amusement park in Florida. We stayed in a Polynesian condo-style hotel owned by the park. They provided daily buses to and from the park. The bus ride was about 30 minutes or so each way.

One of the days we had stayed until the park closed. There were a lot of people waiting for the bus to our lodging. When the bus arrived, people rushed in and took all the seats so the rest of us had to stand in the aisle. The bus had poles at every seat for us to hang on. A man in the back of the bus gave up his seat to my wife. She held our daughter on her lap but I was stuck about halfway back in the aisle. There was a lady in front of me but I had not really looked at her when we boarded due to the rush.

The bus driver asked those of us in the aisle to face forward and hang on. The "hang on" was important because I remember that each day previously we had to go over 3 or 4 large speed bumps in the parking lot at the park entrance. I made certain that I had a good grip on the pole with my left hand. When we hit the first speed bump, most everyone in the aisle fell backward into the person behind them with many going all the way down to the floor -- just like dominos falling. The lady in front of me fell hard against me. My instinct as a parent was to immediately put my right arm around her chest to hold her up. The lady was wearing a woolen poncho and due to my haste to hold her up, my arm had gone inside of the poncho and my hand was resting on the bottom of her left breast. It felt large; I would guess that it was about a D cup. I was not sure that she was wearing a bra because I could feel her skin through her shirt but no wire or padding. I realized that I should immediately remove my hand; however, the lady did not try to move my hand or even object. It was dark in the bus and I was under her poncho so no one could see anything.

I whispered softly hoping she would hear me, "There are several more bumps ahead."

I continued to hold her tightly against me with my hand on her breast. The next speed bump caused the people in the aisle to again fall backwards, but this time I held the lady up. I could feel her nipple getting hard by moving my thumb upwards. I did not move my hand or arm and we hit two more speed bumps.

(Here is where the fantasy begins.)

When we turned out of the parking lot and onto the road, I thought I really should move my hand so I pulled it back a little until it was about over her navel. I held it there for a short time. The lady did not make any attempt to move my hand. I let my hand drop down to in front of her crotch and I pressed the flat of my hand against her mound. Again, the lady did nothing to remove my hand. I used my fingers to press upward between her legs. I really could not feel anything because she was wearing jeans. I pulled my hand up above her waist and held it there. Still nothing from the lady so I started pushing my hand into the top of her pants. It was very tight fit so I could not go any farther down. Then I felt her hands pop the button at the waistband of her jeans. Then I heard the zipper going down. Now my hand was free to move so I slowly and carefully put my hand inside of her bikini panties. Down I went until I felt a lot of pubic hair. I let my fingers wander through her hair and then moved down so I could feel her slit. I drug my middle finger up between the lips to separate them. I felt her shudder. I put my finger to work on her clit and I felt her relax back against me. I moved my middle finger down and did circles around the vaginal opening.

The bus did a rather quick stop for a traffic light and everyone in the aisle fell backward again. I held the lady up and used the opportunity to push my middle finger inside of her vagina. I pushed it upward and searched for her G spot. I could tell when I found it because she jumped. I continued to massage the area. Just before we arrived at the hotel, she shook and put her left hand to her mouth to silence her orgasm. As soon as I felt her relax, I pulled my hand and arm back to my side. I heard her zip her pants up.

The bus stopped and everyone rushed off. I never did get to see the lady's face. Best bus ride I have ever had.