The Ebony Hitchhiker and The BWC

Story Info
A young ebony is dominated by a southern white man.
1.6k words
4.42
36.5k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****All characters are 18 years old or older****

My jet-black curls bounce in the humid Florida heat. The crappy pre-owned Toyota I was driving gave out at the most inconvenient time. Being stranded in the middle of nowhere isn't exactly how I like to spend my Friday evenings. After about an hour of trying to get signal, I gave up on the prospect of calling AAA. The only option I had left was hitchhiking. Hesitantly I went on my way down the single-lane road surrounded by acres of farmland.

Wearing shorts and a cropped tank top, the cool summer breeze flows over my skin, despite the beaming hot sun. I don't know how far I've walked, but my feet begin to grow sore. Just as I contemplate taking a break, a red pickup truck pulls over in front of me. It's the only vehicle I've seen in a long time, so I take my chance.

My heart races as I approach the stranger, I'm a friendly person, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't intimidated. I'm in North Florida after all, it's the most backwoods part of the state. If I wasn't in this desperate situation, I would never be this trusting.

"Um Hello," I awkwardly smile once I reach his window. Behind the wheel is a tatted-up bald white man with a long beard. He looks to be in his early thirties. Contrary to all the stereotypes, he has all his teeth and looks decently hygienic.

"Where ya headed, girl?" he says in a thick Southern accent.

"To the nearest town. I just need to get a signal to call a tow truck," I explain the current predicament I find myself in.

"We're about thirty miles out. I can take you if you want," he offers without giving it a second thought.

"Oh my god, thank you!" I breathe a sigh of relief. I can finally, see the light at the end of the tunnel.

"Then go ahead and get in the passenger seat," he says as he hits unlock.

I happily prance to the other side of the vehicle and hop into the stranger's truck. My nose is immediately met with the strong odor of cigarettes and scattered trash. He's not the tidiest man in the world, but he's helpful.

"My name is Danny by the way" he introduces himself as he drives off.

"I'm Katrina," I say while clicking on my seatbelt. Being that his car is so outdated, The man messes with the CD player, trying to find the best song to pass the time.

"So what brings you out this way?" he asks.

"I was riding out to Atlanta to see my family. The GPS took me the long way I guess" I chuckle to myself, feeling like a total idiot.

"Sure did. You definitely could've avoided all the back roads. You know you're lucky I was the one that found you. You can't trust most people these days." Danny rambles on, but I'm too distracted by his muscular arms to pay attention.

In between my legs, a wet spot soaks my panties. His sexy country charm and charisma make me melt. If only he could hear my thoughts, he would know how turned-on I am. The fear I once felt completely vanishes now I crave every inch of him.

"I see you looking at my ink. It's a goddamn masterpiece ain't it? It took a shit ton of sessions, but it's worth it." Danny takes his eyes off the road for a quick moment.

I nearly jump out of my skin realizing that he noticed my staring. He seems flattered by it though, maybe he can tell how attracted to him, I am. "That one is really cool, I know it's cheesy, but I've always wanted a butterfly tattoo" I softly brush my fingers over his forearm.

"A butterfly would look great on one of these juicy thighs" Danny grabs my upper leg in return. His rough callous hands slowly slide higher until he's only inches away from my pussy.

I let out a flirtatious giggle and part my legs further, "Do you usually do this with all the people you pick up?"

Danny shakes his head, "Well I'm rarely a good samaritan but damn baby that ass was calling out to me."

My eyes venture to the growing bulge in his pants. Big white cock is my greatest weakness. I throb just thinking about it. "I'm glad you decided to help me. I would've been screwed out there on my own" I thank him with quivering lips.

"That can still happen if you're up for it" he replies with a devilish smirk.

"Huh?" I look up with confusion.

"You getting screwed..." the alluring southern man whispers as he grips me harder.

"Calm down cowboy. I bet you've never been with a black girl before. We're fucking wild, I don't know if you can handle it" I lean over the center console and go straight for his cock.

His eyes stay focused on the road as I unzip his dirt-covered pants. With no boxers on, his dick springs out freely. My mouth waters at the sight, it's perfect. About seven inches, circumcised and girthy.

Starting slow, I lick him from the tip to base. My sloppy tongue wets his hard cock head. Taking it all at once, it repeatedly hits the back of my throat until I'm gagging.

"Shit girl are you trying to get us killed" Danny struggles to keep the wheel steady. He uncontrollably thrust as I suck. It pumps in and out so fast that drool leaks onto his lap.

"Fuck! I need to pull over," he grunts and searches for a hidden spot. Luckily we come upon a secluded wooded area. He parks the truck on a side road, away from the eyes of possible travelers.

"I love the taste of your pre-cum" I lick my lips greedily.

"Get back on my cock" he forces my head down holding a fist full of my curly locks. His moans get even louder with my swirling tongue trick.

I prepare to take his seed in my mouth as it twitches, but abruptly Danny lifts me off and tugs at my shorts, "Take them off. You're going to ride me like the ebony whore you are."

The dominant southern man doesn't need to tell me twice. I undress the bottom half of myself in seconds, and little whimpers of desperation come from my lips. I'm so horny I can't even put words together, I just need to have him inside me.

Danny reclines his seat to make more room for our two bodies. Being petite has its perks, car sex is so much easier. I straddle his lap and impatiently guide his cock into my tight pussy.

"You're so fucking big, stretch me open," I beg into his ear. My cunt is so full, I have to give myself time to get used to the size.

"Bounce girl, come on" Danny smacks my ass and starts forcing my hips up and down.

I let out a scream at the intense sensation. My hand finds its way to my clit. I rub myself until I'm dripping even more than before.

With one hard tug, he pulls my hair and forces me to kiss him. We both moan into each other's mouths. Our bodies' slam together so hard that the car seat squeaks as if it's going to break.

"Don't fucking stop! Please keep your big white cock in me" My arms grasp his shirt. I try to keep up the speed but my pussy clinches around him snugly. I can't take much more of him beating my G-spot.

"Not so fast. I don't want this to end" Danny holds me in place.

"Please I need to cum so bad" I kiss his neck in a pathetic attempt to convince him to give me release.

"I'm going to let you cum in a second baby be a good girl." he breathes heavily while getting the words out.

Unexpectedly he reaches over and opens the door. Danny orders me outside but follows right behind. "Bend over slut" he guides me to the hood and shoves me forward.

Exposed to the world, my naked ass points out for him. In one hard push, he enters me from behind. "That's how I like you, give me full access to those holes" he fucks me doggy style like a lunatic. I never felt cock move in and out this fast. He pounds relentlessly and spreads my cheeks wide.

His heavy balls slap against my clit until I spasm out of control. Danny has to hold me by my tits so that I don't fall over. Cumming around him, I whine at the top of my lungs. My heart nearly skips a beat from the irresistible feeling.

"Take this fucking jizz deep inside you girl" he lets out before his raw cock explodes. The warm juice makes a mess between my legs and drips down my thighs.

After finishing, he doesn't immediately move. His cock sits inside until it gets soft. "Get your fine self back in the truck" he slaps my ass playfully.

"Okay Daddy" I obey and walk with a limp to the passenger side. As Danny starts the engine, I put my clothes back on.

"That was the best fuck of my life," I giggle and glance over at him. He can't help but smile back.

The rest of the ride was short but flirty and lighthearted. Danny did as promised and drove me to the next town over. We talked nonstop, making me forget about the cum creating a puddle in my panties.

"See you around, sweet pea" he pulls into the local gas station and hands over a few dollars for the pay phone.

"Thank you for helping me out" I lean over and kiss him on the cheek. Before leaving, I quickly jot down my phone number for him. I can't let dick that amazing go.