Bus Journey Aftermath

Story Info
What happened after I got off the bus...
2.9k words
4.29
40.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thot1
Thot1
48 Followers

It was pretty intense and overwhelming what unfolded on the bus. No doubt, I was happy and excited. But all those orgasms, were too much for my mind and my body.

When I got off at the bus station, it was probably the last stop, as pretty much everyone got off after me. It was in the late afternoon, the heat was soaring. Coincidentally, it was good that I was devoid of my inner-wear, but regardless I was sweating, everywhere. I thought of standing in the shade for a while, until I get myself together. There were a people at the bus stand at the moment, who were checking me out and giving strange looks as they walked by, I didn't bother. I later realized the cum stains were very prominent under the sun. I started blushing, thinking about it.

I then decided to have some refreshments from the stalls nearby, so went to one of the them and asked for refreshing glass of soda. I bent forward and turned myself, trying to bring my purse out, to pay the guy at the stall, in doing so my pallu shifted to one sided, revealing one entire blouse covered breast and a lot of cleavage ( I didn't put the pin back in the bus). I did notice it but thought to let that guy have some fun, it was harmless.

So I stayed there and drink the entire glass sip by sip, being exposed in that manner. A few drops fell on my cleavage, which actually felt pretty relaxing. The guy handed over the change to me and I was about to shove it back in my purse, then I thought why bother for all that. So I straight away pulled my pallu more to the side, and tried to stick the change in between my blouse and breasts, but it was proving to be a little difficult, since I wasn't habituated. So I just shoved it a little deep in my cleavage, some one could clearly see if they gave a proper glance to my cleavage, I then gave a sly smile to that guy and started walking.

In all this conundrum, I realized I hadn't peed in quite a while. So I made my way towards the washroom, only to find it 'under maintenance'. So I was left with two choices, either do it in the open or use the men's room. I thought it wasn't very crowded so going to the men's room, won't be a big deal. So I went there and saw it was empty, I sighed in relief.

Now, I was wearing the form-fitting petticoat which I couldn't just pull up like a normal one and it would be really cumbersome to manage all that carrying my bag with me. So I thought for a while and decided that I had no choice but to remove it entirely. It was pretty nerve-wracking to undress myself in a men's washroom in some small village.

I put my bag on a shelf like platform by the sink. Then removed my pallu and started removing my sari. After removing my sari, I placed it by my bag and then went to untie the knot on the petticoat. The guys in the bus had tied it very firmly and I was struggling to remove it.

Just then two guys walked in the washroom, I turned in shock to see, it was the driver and conductor from my bus. They just stood there, capturing every inch of my body with their eyes. I was also speechless. Then they discussed within themselves, that I must be cum-addicted slut who just wants to get banged and be used by strangers. I intervened saying, 'Please let me explain, its not what it looks like'. I was just in a shocked state, hearing all that and a little turned on.

Before I could explain anything, the driver dashed towards me and started opening my blouse hooks and trying to kiss me in a haphazard manner. Meanwhile the conductor got behind me and started pressing my thighs and spanking my ass. I gave out a little scream. The driver signaled the conductor to close the door and he obeyed. There was no light in the washroom, except the sunlight entering through a window on the corner, enough for them to navigate around my body and see my goods. I started sweating and my pussy was starting to get wet before I knew it.

Meanwhile the driver had removed the blouse from my body and was licking my boobs and pinching my nipples while rubbing his rough fingers on my lips, the lipstick was already smudged from the bus encounter. I wasn't trying to resist anymore and in fact started licking his fingers. The conductor focused on removing my petticoat but the people on the bus had tied it very hard. The conductor got annoyed and instead tried pushing the petticoat up my legs, so he could access my moist pussy. He even tried pulling it down from the top, he only ended up hurting my belly.

He was getting frustrated, suddenly he just started ripping my petticoat from the bottom and ripped it all the way to the top and then threw it away. I opened my mouth in shock, seeing that the driver launched his tongue in my mouth and started french kissing me and the conductor started spanking my ass and rubbing my clit. I just gave in. I started kissing back and gyrating my hips to match the conductor's rhythm. I climaxed there and had an orgasm, I dropped on the washroom floor.

Just like before, seeing this opportunity, two cocks were presented near my mouth and I started sucking on both cocks alternatively without taking a hint. I was giving an outstanding blowjob performance to both of them and soon their balls were boiling. I then opened my mouth like a cum-dump and started stroking both the cocks with both my hands, pointing them at my tongue. They started shooting thick ropes, landing everywhere on my face and mouth. I licked there cocks clean, wiped the cum of my face and licked and swallowed it all like and obedient bitch.

I was giving them a naughty smile and they just patted my head like, I was an obedient bitch. I enjoyed it. They were pretty spent, and were thinking about leaving. That's when I got up and walked over to them like a cat and said, 'You tore my petticoat and even took my inner-wear. Please return them otherwise how would I go out.'

They discussed among themselves and then told me to follow them to the bus where they will return my bra and panties. I got a hint what they wanted there but asked, 'Without petticoat how do I walk out?' The conductor then took my sari and started draping it around me (spanking me in between). I was about to take my blouse, the driver took it with him and said no need. The conductor then draped the sari around my boobs without a blouse and tied a knot near my waist.

This wasn't a stable attire, any sudden movement would render me completely naked, but I had no choice and was feeling hot exposing myself like a gift wrapped local whore. So I started moving along with them to the bus. It was a few hundred meters away. Under the sun, the material became translucent, so anybody looking properly could see my pubic hair, nipples and my ass crack. My navel and midriff were entirely on display, uncovered. I was getting wet down there and smiling to myself. I got a few catcalls and the driver and conductor were praised by some passersby for scoring such a sexy slut.

Soon we made it to the bus, it was completely empty and boiling like an oven. As soon as I got in, they pulled the sari and made me naked in an instant. They bent me forward and started spanking my ass and pussy, I was giving out light screams. Soon they got naked as well. And asked me turn around. They both took turns in kissing me passionately and mauling my jugs. They then started spitting on my body. Streams of saliva and gutka were rolling down from my face, boobs, waist and thighs.

I involuntarily took their dicks and started stroking them to make them hard. Their work on body was having its effect and I just screamed please fuck me now. They liked that and told me start begging for their cocks. I got down on my knees like a bitch and started to beg for their cocks and for them to bang me. They asked if I would take it in the ass, I helplessly refused, ( I was an anal virgin). They were kind enough to co-operate.

The conductor positioned himself near my mouth and the driver near my pussy. They simultaneously shoved in me. I was taken over by waves of unending pleasure. They developed a rhythm. The driver's thick cock driving in and out of pussy with heavy force and me gagging on the conductor's cock, with tears rolling down my eyes. I was having so much fun...

After a while they switched positions. The conductor's cock wasn't as thick, but i enjoyed it regardless. I was already on my second orgasm since the penetration. Then it struck me like lightning, that in my lust I forgot about condoms. But I was so horny, I didn't care if I got pregnant as I didn't want them to stop. They were nearing orgasm and I on the verge of third one in the bus. I didn't care where they came. I just wanted this feeling to never end. The conductor then started cumming inside my pussy. I started crying in shock.

Seeing the conductor cum inside me, the driver demanded why should he settle for less. He said he that will also cum inside me, not bothering what I wanted. The driver replaced the conductor in my pussy and resumed fucking me. I started moaning again. The conductor pushed his cock in mouth, I licked it clean. He then lied back and just played with my waist and boobs. I was moaning heavily reaching my fourth orgasm of that hour.

The driver increased his pace, and started pumping his seed in me. He spent a few seconds completely unloading himself in my vagina. Then pulled out. Some cum started dripping out on the floor and along my thighs. He wiped his dick on my hair and then on my back. I then exclaimed in shock, why did they fuck me without a condom and on top of that why did they cum inside me.

They told that I was too hot and they couldn't resist leaving me without cumming inside my vagina. I half-smiled. They said don't worry, there is a Govt. Contraceptive Center nearby and I could get the pill from there. I calmed down. Then they asked if I wanted to drain the remaining cum from my pussy. I nodded my head saying 'no' and gave a lusty smile. I said, 'You have already cummed inside me, so I better let it stay there.' I winked.

We were all exhausted and just lied there. They kept on groping and spanking me in between, not giving it a rest. I then asked for some water and a cloth to make myself presentable.

They gave me a bottle, I washed my face, boobs, thighs and my hair a little. I then wiped with a dirty rag that they gave me, wiped the leaking cum and my labia a little.

They asked, 'Don't you want to gargle and clean your mouth?'

I said, 'No I like the taste of cum and don't want it to go away.'

They were happy hearing that. I asked for my bra and panties, they pulled it from the front, it had dried cum stains and lot of dirt around it. They asked if I seriously wanted to wear it. I told that I had no choice and that I liked wearing such ruined inner-wear as it represented my actions as a slut.

I began wearing them and the conductor helped me with the bra hook. He then gave me the blouse. I started putting it on. Then I asked him to drape the sari around me like before, he obliged, obviously spanking me heavily in the process. It was obvious that I was missing the petticoat but since the sun was setting down, maybe it wouldn't be that apparent. I was then adjusting my blouse and my hair. The driver then offered the change that had dropped from my cleavage when he opened my blouse. I smiled and put it in the cleavage again.

Then the driver asked me if I actually was a whore, since I was acting like one. Then I explained the story about the washroom.

He asked, 'Why didn't you say anything then?'

I told, 'You guys would have fucked me anyway so there was no point.'

Then looking at my blouse he told that a lot of people cummed on my clothes and asked how many had fucked me in the bus. I replied, '4'.

He chuckled and said, 'So you repeatedly got fucked by 6 random people today and say that you're not a slut.'

I explained that after those 4, they both were justifiable. But I don't understand how and why the passengers just stripped me and fucked me in a moving bus and no one bothered. The driver then explained that occasionally many city based women like me come to the village for a short time for some reasons. So the nearby workers have figured out to pick them out and see if they can be fucked or not, based on their reactions and their dressing.

Then he explained, since I had fair-skin and big revealing boobs and ass, I came on their radar. And once they saw I was showing a lot of cleavage and midriff that I would mind their actions. And once I stopped resisting, they got their green signal to fuck me however they wanted. I nodded in surprise, how I became a target and how their plan worked.

I said that its okay now it has already happened and that I kind of enjoyed it. They laughed kissed me more and mauled my tits and spanked my ass, as I left.

I could feel the eyes on me as I walked towards that medical store. (The cum was slowly leaking from my pussy as I walked and wetting my panties). Luckily not many were around. The guy at the medical shop, gave me dirty looks and gave the pill. I took it in front of him and he watched me swallow the pill and had a little boner. I smiled. I pulled my pallu to side in front of him and fished some cash from my cleavage, it was damp with the sweat. He looked at me in amazement and gave the change. I put it in my cleavage in front of him and covered with the pallu again. I left, shaking my ass and giving him a sly smile.

I then decided what to do, should I proceed to the venue, which was a lodge or find someplace to change first. I thought its enough for today and proceeded towards the lodge, again not many people on the street.

I walked in the lodge, it was dimly lit. A man sitting at reception stood up and scanned me as I walked in. He couldn't see my state very clearly, but I guess he was able to make out that I was fair, had big breasts and was revealing a lot under the sari. He kept trying to peek through the pallu, trying to hunt down the cleavage.

I then thought before he mistakes me as local whore and starts fucking me, I better clarify who I am and why I was there. I then told that I was there for the function at that family's house and they had booked a room for me. He then nodded and asked me to sign. I bent over to sign and my pallu fell showing him my complete blouse covered breasts, cleavage and midriff. I didn't pull it back but let it stay down while I signed. I then got straight giving him a full look and then picked the pallu.

He gave me room keys and told that he would help me carry the luggage to the room, even though it was just one bag, I understood his intentions. We reached the room, he showed me around and he finally got to see my sari covered ass.

In the room's lighting he finally noticed my panties and understood, I was not wearing my petticoat, he was staring and said, 'Women from the city are very modern these days.'

I said, 'Yeah, so what?'

He got quiet. Then he gave me the key, and said (with a smile) that there's a spare key with him in case I lost mine, so need to worry. I understood his point and said that hopefully it wont be needed and thanked him for his service. He left and I locked the door behind him, all the locks.

I will continue the incidents that followed in the next update.

Hope you guys liked it.

Please share your feedback and suggestions. Love you. Muah.

Thot1
Thot1
48 Followers