Not Just Another Bus Journey

Story Info
Just another ride on an Indian bus, or is it?
1.7k words
3.93
65.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thot1
Thot1
47 Followers

This is about the time when I had to attend a family function near a small village. I had to travel alone due to conflicting schedules. Normally when I travel, I do partake in exhibitionism but try to dress casually.

On my journey to the village, I had taken a bus ( around a 3 hour journey). I was travelling light, just a small bag for clothes for 2 days at most. I was wearing a simple yet elegant golden yellow sari. So I had my normal bra and panties on. A black front open blouse with deep cuts on front and the back. The petticoat was also form fitting, justifying my curves.

The bus was a local one, thanks to last minute booking, filled to an average amount with mostly workers and villagers. On boarding the bus, I had got everyone's attention there ( I had some light makeup on). Then I went on to place my bag on the shelf above and had to stretch my hands, this shifted my pallu (sari cover) and gave a proper show of my entire waist and midriff to passengers on that side. ( I tie my sari way below my navel always, so there was a lot of skin exposed there) That didn't go unnoticed. And I became the object of undivided attention of many people there. Also, even encased in my bra and blouse, my boobs were jiggling continuously, which was very clear when my pallu shifted. I became red with the effect and awkwardly set my pallu back.

I was accustomed to casual gropes on my body in such cases and they did start right away. Some hand would brush against my naked waist, another by my thighs, one near my ass and occasionally around my boobs. They were making me red, but nothing I hadn't experienced before. I they quickly got bored with that. After a while one hand just rested on my naked waist. I gasped in shock and tried to find the source but the bus was packed rather too tightly for me to find out. I gulped down and thought it's harmless so why create a scene.

The next stop approached, many people got off, many climbed on, in this commotion, the hand on my waist moved to the center near my navel and held me tightly from there and just started pulling me back with a sudden push, before I could scream, another hand covered my mouth. I was led like this toward the end corner of the bus. I was overwhelmed and didn't know what to do. The hands were very rough. I started breathing erratically. Things settled for a while after I was pushed there, again surrounded by villagers and workers on all sides, in my flimsy sari.

Then the casual groping resumed, but it wasn't just casual brushes along my body, they were now making obvious squeezes and lingering there. They started with casual squeezes on my side-boobs, thighs, ass and my waist. I wanted to protest and resist, but so many touches on my body in such a tight place. I just started breathing fast and sweating. It was almost an hour without any ventilation or cool air. I started sweating profusely, my hair got a little wet, started sticking near my cleavage and neck. My underarms were sweating, so was my cleavage. But mostly I felt wetness near my cunt. I guess it was sweat and my pussy juices, thanks to continuous groping.

I was standing with one hand raised to hold the support and other trying to resist the foreign touches. Due to the raised hand, my blouse, side-boob and waist were left exposed on that side. Out of nowhere a head came onto my armpits and took a heavy sniff, my mouth left open in shock, during that my 'pallu' was untied from the other end and by the time I compose myself, my pallu was on the bus floor and my enter blouse was left uncovered, as was my midriff. Meanwhile wetness down there just increased. The groping got intense, I think at-least 3 guys were actively involved. Then they un-tucked my sari from the petticoat altogether and I was left standing in my blouse and petticoat, with only half the journey over.

I saw some flash going and noticed , some were clicking a few snaps of me in this state. I was almost crying now. Not a word coming from my mouth. They took it as a sign to proceed and the next thing I know my blouse hooks are being opened , while some is licking my face and kissing my ears and cheeks. My blouse was opened completely and my skin colored padded bra was on display with enormous cleavage, all sweaty. My nipples were poking and bra was a little wet with sweat.

Next, a face dives in between my boobs and starts licking my cleavage and upper part of boobs. I had given up my resistance now and was now giving full access to wherever they wanted. Someone took my hand and placed it on their erect but covered cock, I didn't pull away. They told me to let go of my other hand holding the railing as they were holding me no need of that. I complied. Now both hands were placed on erect but covered cocks. I involuntarily started slow strokes and gentle squeezes on them.

Someone was trying to kiss my lips since long, I gave in to that and allowed my lips to be bitten and kissed. He spit in my mouth and told me to swallow. I did. He started biting my lips and rough kisses, then introduced his tongue in my mouth. I could taste the 'gutka'. I was now allowing my mouth to be kissed like anything. Meanwhile my petticoat knot was opened, it didn't fall down due to being form-fit. They started pulling bit down and spanking my ass senseless, a while later removed it from my body completely.

I was now standing in my matching lace panties, bra and an open blouse, wet with all the licking. They obliged my removing my blouse. I was now standing only in inner-wear, that too lace. I noticed snaps being taken. Almost 4 guys participating on my body. My nipples were very hard and I was moaning like a bitch in heat and sweating a lot. Moving towards my long on set orgasm.

They had now moved on to playing with my nipples and navel and fingering me. While I was busy kissing them and rubbing their cocks from top. Their cocks were brought out soon and I was then giving them proper hand-jobs, putting my saliva in for lubrication. That's when my first orgasm hit. I almost sunk down on the floor and lost my senses... It was a big one.

They took this opportunity to shove a cock in my mouth. It smelled of piss, I kind of enjoyed it and started sucking both cocks alternatively, in return they freed my from my bra and started pinching my nipples and slapping my boobs. My blowjob sequence lasted for a few minutes, one guy cumming in my mouth and then slapped me and told to swallow. I obliged without delay. The other one jizzed on my tits. I licked their cocks clean.

Then they were nowhere to be seen. The other were very horny and didn't care to remove my panties, but tore it away from my body. My pussy had a little bush and was extremely wet. Before I could understand anything, one guy just pulled me on his lap and suddenly I feel a dick all the way in my pussy. My mouth open in amazement was filled with another piss smelling cock, also nobody even cared to even think about using a condom. I was being fucked bare back and naked on a moving bus. My nipples and navel were constantly entertained.

The fucking was raw, abrupt and hard. The dick was drilling in and out of pussy in rhythm with jerks of the bus. He was at-least rational enough to ask me where to cum. I told anywhere but inside my cunt. Fortunately, he obliged and the cocks switched their places. I was now bent over and being taken from behind, doggy style while I sucked the other guy's cock. He came in my mouth, I happily swallowed and we kissed. The other guy started fucking with more speed and force and pulled out and started cumming on my ass.

Meanwhile I was on my fourth orgasm. And just sat down on the bus floor naked, used and dripping with cum. I rubbed the cum over my tits and ass and licked what was left. I then stood up naked and asked for my clothes. They told I won't get my inner-wear back as they couldn't find it. I said fine give the rest. I got my petticoat back, it was covered with cum in lots of different places, they helped me wear it again and tie the knot.

Meanwhile groping was still going on with the occasional kisses. I asked for the blouse, same case, covered with lots of cum inside and out... I had to wear it without a bra, so all that cum was getting rubbed on my tits. I got the sari back, fortunately not that much cum on it. They helped me put it back.

Without the bra my boobs were bouncing a lot, I had to bear it and all the stared that came along. I started moving towards the front. My bad was pulled down and ready for me, I continued ahead, endless hands groping me everywhere as I walked, some even spanking. I just gave naughty smiles. I moved past the conductor and saw my torn panties sticking out of his pocket, while I was seeing that, he started kissing my lips and squeezed my ass thoroughly, enjoying the panty-less feel on it. As I was getting down, I saw my bra near the driver. I just have naughty smile to him and got down.

I will continue with what happened next on this short trip. In my Next part.

Thank you for reading. Please comment your opinions and suggestions below.

Bye. Love you. Muah.

Thot1
Thot1
47 Followers