All Comments on 'Bus Ride'

by murkedly

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice

This is a very good and I can see you writing more on it and I hope you do

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

You know how to write. The characters are believable, as much as characters can be in such stories. The little details of their actions and responses are consistent with their desires, and the eroticism has good pacing.

dolfin73dolfin73about 12 years ago

Great story, really loved it, keep going on like this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
more

please write more. i want a sequel to fuck myself to

sexyfuckinghotsexyfuckinghotalmost 12 years ago

PLESE!!! this is SOOOO good, plese write more. can u write the next part wher there in they're bed? nd maybe have anoter family member (mother or father or another sistr or brother) cath them but then climb in to? i want lots of fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i may be a bit late with this comment but i felt like i needed too compliment you on this story.

While i don't usually find girl on girl erotica to be any good (stories like that tend to get dull) yours was different, i couldn't stop reading even if i wanted too. As others have said the way you include details are great, probably the best thing about this story was the details.

That said though i had a hard time beliving how 'into it' the older sister got. Still a solid 4/5 from me. Keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wet

i am dripping wet write more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good one

The ideas of blackmail and "best orgasm in my life" may not be unique, but they're popular because they generally work, and they worked in this story. I loved the tension between the sisters, especially when the older one made good and strong arguments about the situation and the younger one's aberrant behaviour. There was a good opportunity to take that further I think, what they were doing is a perversion after all. Alas, the author chose to take the simple route of making the older one the turn around, another staple of the genre. It worked too, though it was too sudden and too strong, thus returning the story straight back to a simple fantasy.

Still, despite the lingering "what could have been" feeling, good story and well written.

WesafftonWesafftonalmost 10 years ago
Number of stars *** Sorry

I wanted to give you 4 stars , but some how it stop at 2 , I am sorry

I would to see this story continued

I hope that you will write more

If you know how I change the number starts please let me know

KrazyTaz12KrazyTaz12over 8 years ago
Awesome Hot

WOW That was great. Are you going to write some more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MORE!

This is one of the best, I can't find any other like it. Write more with the same theme! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
First time?

Well to lose your writers virginity in such fashion is akin to losing your real virginity on your wedding night ! In other words , you did it as it was meant to be , perfect ! My only complaint is there’s no other postings from you ! Very talented writer , you are ! Loved your story !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous