Bus Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I didn't ask her out ... she asked me, " she said.

"Great! Where are you going?"

"To the beach on her day off. I told her I have an early morning class, but I'm free afterward. So ..."

"Ouuu ... you'll get to see her in a bikini," I said, impishly.

"She's got an awesome body. It's easy to tell when she's in her lycra gym gear. She's soooo hot." Margaret said, her face lighting up when she spoke of Candy.

"After you make love the first time, you'll have to tell me how good Candy tastes," I said with a chuckle. I couldn't resist that joke.

"Oh Joan! You're terrible," she chided.

"I assure you it's not the first time someone has had a little laugh over her name," I told her. "You have to promise you'll tell me all the juicy details after your outing with Candy, okay?"

The next Friday night at Margaret's I was all ready for our usual love making, but Margaret demurred.

"What's wrong honey?"

"Well ... ahh ... Candy and I made love at the beach, Wednesday afternoon. And, before you ask, she tastes wonderful."

"What? I wasn't going to say anything ..." I chuckled. "But, tell me everything!"

"Well, we took our beach towels up into the dunes to sunbathe ... in the nude, her idea," she said.

"Oh my god ..."

"We took our bikinis off, then I offered to put sunscreen on her back and I was really careful not to touch her privates. Then, she said 'my turn' and she started putting lotion on me - she wasn't so careful. She kept brushing my clit. I started moaning. She asked me if I liked what she was doing, so I told her I loved it. Next thing I knew, her head was between my legs and I was having a mind bending orgasm. Then, she sat on my face and I ate her out until she came ... and I came again, too." Margaret told me.

"Sounds so hot ... I wish I'd been there. I tend to be a bit of an exhibitionist." I said, wistfully.

"You might get your wish," she said.

"What?"

"After we both came several times, we took a break to recover a bit and she asked if I was seeing anyone, so I told her all about us and how we met. She was intrigued, thought it was hot, you cheating on your husband with a girl. She wants to meet you ... and, I think, have a three-way with us." Margaret told me.

I quivered with excitement at the thought.

"I told her you could meet us at the beach next Wednesday afternoon. Hope I wasn't out of line," she said.

"Oh god, I'd love to, I may have to do some shuffling on my calendar at work, but I will be there. I'm getting wet just thinking about it. You'll have to bring your Feeldoe, too," I said.

I was so excited at the thought of having a three-way and making love on the beach, I couldn't contain myself. I stripped Margaret's clothes off her and fucked her silly with her strapless dildo. Then, she did me.

We lay on her bed afterward, both spent.

"I can't wait til Wednesday," Margaret said.

"Mmmmm, me too ..." I said.

On the big day, I took a half day of vacation and drove down to Galveston. I parked and grabbed my tote. I'd worn a bikini under my work clothes, so I merely stripped them off next to my car and I was ready for the beach. Slipping on a pair of flip flops, I headed into the dunes to search for my lover and her new friend.

I walked carefully along the ridge line (rattlesnakes have been known to lurk in the sea oates) heading East as Margaret had instructed, though I imagine she'd meant for me to walk along the beach. I came upon them lying on a giant beach towel in a sixty-nine position, eating each other's cunts and moaning. Though it was hard to hear them above the sound of the breaking waves less than a hundred yards away. I squatted down and just watched them, mesmerized. Without thinking, I slipped my fingers under my bikini bottoms and was slowly stroking my clit. It was so fucking exciting watching them make love. God, I'm such a pervert, I thought to myself. I realized I was breathing heavily and close to cumming myself as I spied on my lover.

Just as I was about to cum, I heard screams just below me. They were both cumming simultaneously. I came too. I tried to be as quiet as possible, but I must have squealed as they both turned and looked in my direction.

"Oh my god, Joan ... what are you doing?" Margaret exclaimed, she was straddling her friend's face. I stood and licked my fingers clean, then grabbed my tote and walked down the dune to their big towel.

"I'm sorry Margaret. When I saw you two, it was so hot ... I couldn't help myself, I just had to watch and I didn't want to interrupt, you two were so into it. Guess I'm a voyeur, now."

"That's okay, at least you found us, I was beginning to think you'd changed your mind and weren't coming. So, Joan, this is Rachel, the girl from the gym I told you about."

I knelt on the edge of the blanket just as Rachel was sitting up. She was a drop dead gorgeous blond about the same age as Margaret, with not an extra ounce of fat on her lithe body. Her breasts were large and perky with sexy tan lines that really got my blood boiling.

"Oh, Rachel, you have something on your chin," I said, as I leaned over and licked her chin.

"Mmmm ... Margaret's cum, yummy," I said, then I leaned in again and kissed Rachel.

"Oh fuck, I can taste her on your tongue, too," I said, then resumed kissing Rachel.

As we kissed, Margaret proceeded to pull all my bikini strings, making me as naked as everyone else. Soon, I felt a warm wet tongue on my pussy as Margaret wedged her face under my spread legs as I knelt on the towel.

I looked down and saw Rachel's lips take a nipple between her lips as she began sucking on my breast. As she suckled, I reached down and slipped my fingers into the slippery wet burrow of her pussy. My fingers were immediately lubricated by her juice, so I pulled them up to the top of her groove until I felt her hard little knot. I swirled my finger tip around it and she moaned into my mouth which still covered hers in a passionate kiss.

"Rachel, sit on my cock, baby," Margaret requested.

I looked down and saw Margaret's strapless dildo protruding from between her legs. So I helped guide Rachel's sopping pussy over to it. I reached down and grasped the shaft of the fake dick and shoved it into Rachel's cunt. She screamed with joy.

I put my hands on Rachel's hips and shoved down hard, impaling her on Margaret's dildo. Then I pulled her up and shoved her down again. Soon, we had a good rhythm going, of me helping Rachel get fucked, while Margaret kept eating my cunt. It wasn't long before Rachel started grunting and groaning in earnest and came with a tremendous climax. Thick white cream from Rachel's cunt coated the faux cock and ran down onto Margaret's shaved mound. I scooped it up with my fingers, it tasted marvelous.

Margaret was cumming too, as was I. I shuddered and half collapsed against Rachel who was beginning to regain her composure. I threw my arms around her and held on to keep from pitching over into the sand.

"Oh my fucking god, that was sooooo good," Rachel sighed.

Next, it was my turn to ride Margaret's big cock. It didn't long for me to cum. Once I come the first time, I can cum over and over with very little additional stimulation. Guess that's what makes me such a slut.

Then, Rachel and I took turns fucking Margaret senseless. After a long while, we all three lay naked on the beach towel, exhausted.

"Oh my god," I said. "Look at the time, I have to get going or my hubby will be worrying about me."

When I saw Margaret on the bus the next day, she told me how much Rachel loved having the three-some. Rachel started spending Friday evenings with us.

A few months later, Rachel plopped down next to me on the bus, all excited.

"Notice anything?" She said, holding out her left hand.

"Oh my god, girl, you're engaged!"

"Rachel proposed. I obviously said yes." she told me, all a flutter with excitement.

"You're coming to the wedding."

"Of course!"

"On a beach in Thailand," she said. It had apparently been a lifelong dream of hers to be married on an exotic tropical beach and Rachel was happy to agree.

When I told my hubby I was going to a girlfriend's wedding he was okay with that.

"When is it?" He asked.

"End of next month, there is only one thing though, it's in Thailand. But I have to go, I'm the maid of honor."

"Holy shit, what about the girls?" He said, referring to our daughters.

"They'll be fine, you'll be here with them," I said, and left it at that. He wasn't particularly happy about it, but he couldn't get time off work for such a trip.

What I didn't tell hubby was that Margaret and Rachel invited me to spend their wedding night with them. Afterall, we were all three very much in love with each other and I was already married, so ...

12