Business Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was beginning to understand. "There'd be... invasive surgery involved?" I realized.

"Quite possibly. These odds are beyond my ability to tweak. That's the deadline."

I was silent.

"Or as my doctor has so bluntly put it, 'if you don't use it, you lose it'" she added to lift the gloom that was creeping in the air.

"Your doctor seems like a funny guy. Or did he also say it with a gun pointing at him?" I added to the joke.

She just smiled and looked down for a moment.

"Listen. I'm beginning to like you. Now. About making things easier on each other. Making jokes hinting at my status or my situation is not going to make it easier for me. So. Quid pro quo. I will make it easier for you, if you stop making fun of me. I will guarantee that I'm not going to have you killed, whatever the outcome of what goes on here. You're going to be OK..."

'Whew!...'

"...on one condition. Whatever you will learn and whatever happens here and now - will be a secret. Our secret. It's a question of trust. Don't betray this trust I'm granting you. Please. I will know if you do."

She fixed me with her gaze.

"I promise", I accepted.

She held that look into my eyes a little longer, to emphasize the importance of our agreement.

"Now. About my nails. Why would you care to know their story?"

"First, let me say that they look... incredible. Amazing. Beautiful. Amazingly beautiful. How can I not be curious about you and your nails?..." I answered with a question of my own and then continued "...and second... probably because hearing about why you started and why you're growing them... I might stumble upon a clue that may help me explain why I've been fascinated by long nails ever since I can remember."

"You're looking for a... cure? To your... affliction? You wish you were not... the way you are?"

"That's an interesting idea and I could probably find countless reasons why I would or should... but no, I've never thought about it in these terms. What I wish is to understand... myself. The 'why' of it. Why does growing super long nails scream to me 'femininity'. I'm not looking to... get rid of it. I've long accepted and embraced it as something that defines me. You must've done some soul searching yourself, this is a rather odd... addiction. At some point one starts asking oneself questions. And starts looking for answers."

"Indeed" she confirmed. "However. That's a pretty long story" she emphasized 'long' and gestured with her hands. "I'd rather we use this time more efficiently". She paused. "Time... is precious." With this I felt she was re-claiming the controlling stance.

"So. Lesson number one. Keeping nails this long is not a one woman show. It's teamwork. Right now, you're a part of the team. And I own the team. You should start thinking in these terms."

"Yes."

"Yes- what?"

"Yes, Miss!"'Darn!'

"Good. Whenever I say that I am doing something, your immediate purpose is to find a way to help me do what I said. When I say that I need something, your priority is to help me get what I need. This is because my hands are ALWAYS occupied. Clear so far?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Good. Now. It's been a rather busy day for me. So. I am going to take a shower."

My mind stopped for about five seconds. She was looking at me. Waiting.

'Right. The boots and the clothes.' "Will you start with the shoes or the dress, Miss?" I felt like a butler.

"Shoes first, then the clothes" she replied.

I bowed down, got on bended knee and started undoing her boots. Her nails were practically in my face. The strips of various colors on them were attention grabbing. They seemed rather uniform in length about a thumb's width each, maybe a bit longer. Her nails seemed coated on top and under with something glossy.

"May I ask how you've come to choose this color design for your nails, Miss? It's... very... eye-catching."

"It's nice of you to notice, but..." Her expression changed. "Let's see if you can... see. It. Take a closer look."

I did.

"Do you see? ...It?"

A few seconds later it finally 'clicked'.

"It's... the growing! I mean growth. You're tracking their growth. With colors. Like... trees' growth rings, right?" I looked up at her.

"That's very perceptive! The grow-ing. You got it right the first time. Growth of course, but continuous growth. Growing. Yes. I add a new and different color to the year's growth every winter. To see... it. The growing." Her gaze fixed me for a moment. "Impressive."

"But what about at the very tip of your nails, Miss? They can't have grown that long in one year? Could they?" I was referring to the tips of her nails which were dark red, like her dress, uniform in color and more than a foot long before the colored strips started towards her fingers. I could see now that the 'yearly' segments were the same color on all fingernails and more or less aligned with each other.

The boots were off. I got up and held my hand out to help her up. She placed her left hand in mine and I supported her while she got up. She turned her back towards me, giving me access to the dress zipper.

"You're right," she replied finally. "That part took about two years to grow. Just not the way you think."

"How so? ...if I may, that is, Miss?" I asked.

Her dress unzipped, given that it was sleeveless, the shoulder straps simply glided down over her nails. Next I got to undoing her bra.

"After I finished highschool, my parents tried to persuade me that my long nails are not desirable for the career they had in mind for me. They weren't even that long, I'd cut them all off after each summer vacation. So. My father, being... a... a... person of importance - and means, which gave our family a privileged status, they managed to arrange a meeting for me, supposed to gross me out of growing nails, sort of like 'look what'll happen if you don't stop growing them'. With a certain lady by the name of Lee Redmond. You may have heard about her."

"THE... Lee Redmond? Longest fingernails record holder? You've... met her?" It was like realizing that an ancient myth is historical fact.

Her bra was off now, I moved without realizing to her nylons and underwear, with my attention completely grabbed by her story.

"Her and none other. Charming lady. Was sad to learn about her accident. But I digress. This meeting... backfired. She told me all kinds of things meant to dissuade me, mostly to emphasize the hardships that come with letting them grow, as per my parents instructions, but being the sweet lady that she is, by the end of the meeting we were... 'mistress and apprentice'. I kept in touch with her and she told me all sorts of things, nails related, from her experience."

She continued. "The two year growth at the tips was actually my idea based on her knowledge. She told me that as her nails got longer - and heavier, their own weight pulled them straight. Also that she felt lucky that hers were growing uniform in shape, which really made it easier. So. The tips are in fact acrylic extensions grown bit by bit one centimeter at a time, that's a little less than half an inch, every month for about two years. They were pretty heavy by then. They served as weights to pull my natural nails straight as they would grow and also to help me adjust to the increasing length."

She kept sharing her story. "Imagine me at nineteen with inch long fingernails and two years later with them one foot long. I got so used to them that removing or shortening them as they grew seemed... wrong. And once I got started, I just... couldn't... stop. After a couple more years I became... It. The growing. I could no longer give it up. I was it, I couldn't just... give myself up."

Her glance was astray like she was somewhere else, reliving some memories. I, on the other hand, was in awe. I did not expect this... downpour. She just... let it all out. Noticing my shock she realized she'd let her guard down and promptly fixed me with her eyes again.

"It felt..." she looked away, like thinking 'what's the word?' and then back at me "...good" she ended with a subtle nod. "...Telling it to someone, I mean..." and resumed her superiority-filled look.

"Erm... I-... uh... this-..." I opened my mouth several times trying to say something, but I didn't know what. "Thank you. Miss."

The woman with probably the longest fingernails in the world was standing naked in front of me and I was... 'high'. I was a teen again and my reasoning vanished, overwhelmed by the reality in the room.

"I am going to the shower now. I expect you to be in there. Clothes or no clothes, it's up to you." She turned and walked towards the bathroom. "It looks like those pants are quite uncomfortable."

When she said that I snapped out of it and became aware that indeed, my dick was trying to rip its way out to freedom and run after her. I threw my jacket away, dumped the shoes and jumped on each leg after her taking my socks off and ripped through the buttons of my shirt at the chest, superhero style, trying to catch up. I got there a few seconds later. I still had my pants on and was fumbling with the belt.

"So nice to have you finally join me here" she said with a hint of sarcasm. "Need a hand with the zipper?" she added and touched my crotch with her hand. I jerked and came before I could take my pants off, overcome by her touch.

"Ooops!" she excused herself still keeping the sarcasm. "Looks like you need a shower more than I do. Whenever you're ready..." she added and then turned and walked into the shower.

I finally took my pants and underwear off, quickly wiped myself with a towel and followed her in. I unhooked the shower, turned on the water and adjusted the temperature, then I started pouring water all over her body below the neck. She kept her hands raised to her waist and water was streaming down along her nails. After I got her all over I hooked the shower back up.

"Is this OK? For your nails I mean? Can they handle the water? ...Miss?"

"For now it's OK, they're sealed in acrylic. But let's not take too long."

I gently rubbed her back with a foam sponge while with the other hand I was caressing her hip. After I was done with her back and arms I wrapped my hands around her waist and with the sponge I rubbed her chest with slow motions while with the other hand I was caressing below her navel probing lower and lower.

Her back touched my chest and her buttocks my groin. I smelled her neck and behind her ear a combination of perfume and her own scent. She used one hand to push mine from her belly lower towards her pussy and the touch of her nails on my hand sparked life into my dick. She felt it and tried to move her other hand between us to feel it, but the length of her nails prevented her from being able to do it.

She turned around and looked at my fresh erection and then at me with surprise. "This is... very... reassuring!" she said with a satisfied look. Then stealing glances back down while trying to look at me she asked "How many times can you do this in a row?"

"I... have no idea" I answered somewhat embarrassed. "I have never been around a woman with such... power... at the tips of her fingers".

Apparently the answer pleased her.

"Then... we'll have to do it until we find out, won't we?"

She tried to grab and stroke my dick but the weight of her nails was making it impossible. I stopped her and brought her hand up to my lips. I kissed each finger and traced her flowing colored nails on top and under with the tips of my fingers. Water was still splashing her back, but I realized she had her eyes closed, focusing on the feeling from her nails.

"That's the... strangest and most... delicate... thing I have ever felt" she said when I lowered her hand and released it. Her face was showing surprise again. "What else do you have in your bag of tricks?"

"No tricks in my bag, Miss. Just... the wish to see you satisfied."

She attacked my mouth with a kiss and placed with some difficulty her rainbow hands on my shoulders. I returned the kiss, grabbed from under her buttocks with the obvious intent to lift her up and enter her.

"Wait, wait, wait. Let's not be hasty. My hands are always occupied, remember? I can't use them properly."

"Of course, Miss".

"Come. We're done here."

She reached and pinched my hand between her index and thumb pulling at me away from the shower. I turned off the water pushing on the lever with my foot and grabbed a towel on the way in her wake. She dragged me all the way to the bedroom. When we got next to the bed she turned to me and noticed the towel I was holding.

"Excellent."

She raised her hands and held them out to me.

"Wipe them dry, please. Carefully. We don't want any accidents."

"Yes, Miss. One by one? Or-...?"

"No, no, no. Wrap the towel around each hand and very gently wipe downwards a few times." I did as she instructed. "You're catching on pretty quick. I do like you."

"Thank you, Miss."

"Now. That thing you did to my nails in the shower. Do it again." She shoved her hands in my face. I started to caress both sides of her supreme nails with my fingertips. She closed her eyes again and opened her mouth for breath. I could not imagine what she was feeling, but her plump pink cheeks were lighting up and her nostrils were wide open. I looked at her breast and the nipples were 'awake'.

"Wouldn't you rather lay down, Miss?"

"Mmmhhhhhhmmmmmm..." she replied approvingly in a trance. "But... don't stop..."

"No, Miss. I could do this... non stop. The touch of your nails is... charging me."

She opened her eyes and stole a peek at my screaming dick.

"Are you... overcharging?" she asked.

"I'd like not to, Miss. That is unless you're in a hurry to know the power your nails have over me. But would you have me... depleted before you've hit your mark?"

"...No, I suppose not. Let's... change things a bit. Do something that will overcharge me but not you."

I gently pushed her on the bed and supported her to lay down. Supporting herself with her hands was quite tricky. She had to use her elbows for support, otherwise it was either on flat palms, but that pushed her nails backwards, or on her fists, but that meant the finger- and thumb nails would need a lot of space to keep a comfortable position.

"Lay on your back, Miss. And guide me if you think I need it."

She did as I said and I got on my knees in between her legs. Reflexively she flexed her legs and raised her knees as I bent down on her. I started kissing her breast and caressed the sides and under her tits. One of her hands tried to make its way to the same nipple I was licking and I moved away to the other, listening to the nail-clicking.

While I was doing that I felt her hips raise and her pussy trying to rub against one of my thighs. I backed up, pushed her hips back down and stuck my face in between her legs. I kissed and licked all over, inside and outside. She started to moan and rub her tits with her knuckles accompanied by the clicking of her nails. Her juices were seeping out now and her breath changed pace.

Not much later through her moans she started whispering "do something... make me... release... help me... release it... mmmmmm..." I stopped licking and switched to using my hand, tickling her clit with my thumb and probing her pussy with my index finger. It slipped in easily and I added the middle finger as well.

I felt her tense up and I started pulling my fingers out very slowly and then slowly back in and out gradually building up speed. She was breathing deeper now and letting out a subtle squeak with each breath and thrust of my hand. Her breath matched the rhythm of my fingers and after a while I added to the mix random short bursts of 'rapid fire' followed by short slow paced thrusts.

The squeak on the exhale turned into an ascending scream when I 'sprinted' and then into a sigh on the 'recovery'. She started wriggling and squeezing my hand between her legs.

"Do something... give me... my relief... give it... come on... give it... do it..." I took my hand away and I got again on my knees in between her legs. She opened her eyes and fixed them into mine, breathing heavily. There was hunger and lust in them.

I raised her legs preparing to get in and she brought her hands from her sides trying to support them from under her knees. I delicately pushed her hands away whispering "your hands are always occupied". Then I held her legs under my arms and slowly entered her. "Yessss... Oh, God, yesss..." she groaned, watching my dick enter her pussy.

I commenced in a slow and ample rhythm, again looking to match her exhales. We got in synch and at a steady pace that allowed me to focus and not come. She closed her eyes again and let her head fall back, taken away by the feelings again.

It seemed the time to speed up. "Yesss... fasteeerrr... fasteeerrr" she was no longer whispering "give it to me... give it... to me..." I did it until I got dangerously close to losing control and I started slowing down.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. "Don't stop... don't slow down... faster... give me... my relief... I need it... bad... please... please..." She was panting and it was obvious she was close, all that was needed was just a little 'nudge' to push her over the edge.

I removed her legs from under my arms, lifted them on my shoulders and resumed the thrusting. But she took over the motion and started rocking up and down on my dick, 'hah'-ing loudly on each move. This was a straight path to the edge for me.

With my free hands now I got hold of hers and I applied the 'nail touch' from the shower. And that... pushed us both over the edge.

Instantly I let go of her nails to avoid breaking them and I overpowered her rocking, now me pushing into her with all I had. She arched her back and let out a sequence of really loud 'hah'-s that lasted until quite a bit later after I felt drained, but I kept moving until she stopped screaming.

We both panted a while to catch our breaths after the climax had passed. I removed myself from her, placed her legs on the bed and moved to her side. I didn't lay down, was still on my knees, propped with my hands on my thighs, head hung in my chest.

I realized that she was fixing me with her gaze again. I waited for her to speak. And after another minute she did.

"This..." she started and paused for emphasis, "...was... as you said earlier... most enlightening."

"Are you pleased, Miss? Is this what you were looking for?"

"No."

'Fuck!' I thought.

"This... is not what I was looking for." Straight look at me.

'I'm fucked.'

"However."

'Heeere it comes...' This way of hers, of stopping right before the start of a sentence, 'so', 'but', 'now', 'however' - this, was... fucking with my mind. I had already come to terms with what I was now regarding as a failure.

"I did find what I was looking for." Her expression changed and her satisfaction was obvious now. "This... is extra. What I was looking for was the real feeling. I think I got it. And then some."

'You... sneaky...' My mojo returned.

"Is it always like this?" she asked.

"I wouldn't know, Miss. That is for you to discover. But to me, this is not how it usually feels. This was... different."

"Different? Different how? In what way? I mean, I've seen porn and I... you did all the work. I suppose my lack of... engagement left you not completely satisfied?"

"You're concerned about how it felt... to me? I thought this was all about you, are you satisfied?"