Business Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... believe I am."

"Are..." I touched her clit.

"What are you-...?"

"...you..."

"...mmmmmm..."

"...sure?"

She closed her eyes, engulfed in the feeling. A few moments later she raised the hand I was kneeling next to and grasped for my dick. The touch of her nails resurrected it and a smile crept up on her entranced face. I started rubbing her pussy and she started clumsily rubbing my erection.

"I'm... charging... charge with me..." she whispered. Her clumsiness was completely overshadowed by the length and clicking of her nails. I started to build up speed.

"Mmmm... your nails, Miss... are... so... powerful... charging... fetish... their length... their sound... it's impossible to resist them... the most... powerful... fetish... the growing... you are... the fetish... you are... the growing..."

"Mmmmmmmhhhh... do something... get in... get it out of me..."

"Yes... Miss..." I grabbed her hand from my dick and supported her elbow to get up.

She looked at me questioningly and I gestured to her to turn around. I helped her get on her knees and elbows. She groaned as I entered her from behind and I started slow paced thrusts. I aimed again for the breath-motion balance and kept it going for a couple of minutes.

Her breathing evolved again to a squeak, then from squeak to squeal and eventually screams. Being already primed by the previous orgasm this one came easier for her, but I had to work on mine for a bit, though not too hard. The sight of her nails and their clicking with each motion were very helpful.

Again her screams lasted well until I was empty and left me feeling a bit embarrassed by the... noise. I imagined the bodyguards outside the suite, shoo-ing curious and disturbed guests back to their rooms and giving stern looks and glimpses at their holstered guns to hotel inquiring staff.

I helped her lay down, both of us panting again. I was waiting again for her to speak.

"Forget... what I said... earlier..." she started talking, still breathing heavily. "This... is addictive" she completed her sentence.

"Did it feel the same?" I asked after she cooled down.

"Both yes and no are valid answers. Yes, it was ecstatic. And no, it had a different... flavor, I guess. How many flavors are there?"

"Nobody knows, Miss. Nobody can know. One brings one's own... ingredients to the mix, one's body, one's experience. And one's... kinks. I suppose that's where the addiction starts. One starts seeking variety in the ingredients looking for a new flavor. And there's no guarantee that the result is... enjoyable. To all participants in the mix, if you know what I mean. But the goal is the same. To have enough. Satisfaction. Except there is none."

She was thinking. "The growing. It's just as addictive."

"In what way, Miss?"

She looked at me, probably pondering whether I should hear it or not. Then her look went astray.

"When I was... very young, one day I looked at my nails, and it felt... different. There was a tiny bit of growth at the tip, like... when mother forgot to tell me to trim them and I skipped it for one or two weeks. They looked nice. Like lady's hands. So I didn't trim them. And I watched them grow bit by bit, it was... I don't know... like... an act of creation, of... accumulation. Of growing. I felt... rewarded, by every bit of growth I could notice. And that rewarding feeling is the basis of any addiction, isn't it?" she resumed her awareness and looked at me looking for confirmation.

"True." I agreed. "How did your parents take it?"

"At first, mother would only comment every couple of months that 'it's about time'. Then I would just ignore the comments for another couple of months and comments would turn into straight asking me to cut my nails. Then asking would evolve to demands, demands to ultimatums and blackmail. Minor things. Because we were privileged, the blackmails would only be targeted at those things that other kids didn't have and I did. Add a difficult age into that and it was a sure way to make me add pure spite to my motivation of growing them. In highschool I'd be able to let them grow from the start of the school year and resist the ultimatums until the start of next school year. And I'd start over. But it was an addiction by then. I just didn't know it. For a few days after I'd cut them off there was what I now realize it was withdrawal. Felt... horrible."

"Why didn't you just trim a bit every now and then? Wouldn't it have made it easier?"

"I couldn't. All that growing, I- I- I couldn't just... shred it into little pieces and throw them away! I kept them whole!" she answered, putting emotion into it. "All of them." She looked at me and I saw torment in her eyes. "It was that bad."

I was again aware that she had opened the floodgates and I realized that she was probably doing it because she felt safe, that she wouldn't be judged for her addiction.

"Did you notice that... you're not... talking down to me..." I remarked. "...Miss?" I re-established our... positions.

Her expression changed abruptly. Surprise, then fear, then she turned away from me, on her side.

"Does it get lonely inside your wall... Miss?"

"Right now I'm not sure if I should like you or hate you. Is this... still... 'only business'? ...To you?"

'Trick question!'

I replied as vaguely as I could. "I don't think you've noticed, but ever since I got here I have very carefully avoided the word 'business'. However." 'Ouch!' "You did not." I put in the sentence her own 'twist' cue and when I did that she turned and gave me the 'freezing' look. "...Miss" I completed keeping the lower stance. "I would like to share some thoughts if I may," I resumed.

She nodded.

"I know how it feels to be judged for your... let's call them 'quirks', especially when the social norm deems them downright sick and unhealthy. And when that happens once, twice, a few times, after a while it seems safer to stay hidden in your shell and stick out just the necessary parts to keep a connection to the world. I did that. For a long time. So have you. And when you've been in there for so long it becomes so - fucking - hard - to get out there again.

I can imagine how hard it must've been for you to arrange our meeting, ...the uncertainty of it, ...the possibility of yet another rejection and being judged as abnormal, by the way, didn't Redmond prepare you for that? You took a big risk and I have doubts you'd have done it, if it were not for the... deadline. I also took a risk accepting to come here, and another one to stay if I do say so myself, but not for... how did you call it... compensation.

The gamble as I saw it, was that I'd meet someone who did not judge my quirks and maybe indulge in them every once in a while. But first and foremost a person to fill a void in my life. I have everything I could ever want. Except... you know... that... thing. And no 'business' can give me... that. I have to find it myself."

This time I let it out. Silence set in for a minute, for the dust to settle.

"And you think that... I am that person?" she continued my monologue into a dialogue.

"What I think..." I started my reply looking for words that were neither binding nor rejecting "...is... irrelevant if you yourself are not looking to find... that thing."

This was basically challenging her to state her intention. Mine was pretty clear.

"Well, I'm not!" she turned away again.

'Well... That's... that, then.'

"But."

'...God dammit, woman!'

"Suppose I were..."

"...But you're not."

"Yes, but suppose, just... suppose... that I... was... uh..." she turned back half way towards me.

"...what?"

"Looking!"

"...for... what?"

She rolled her eyes and turned her back on me again.

"Hard to say it... isn't it?" I took over. "I have the same problem. Can't say it. And it is on my bucket list."

Silence.

"I guess we're both here, me on my quest, you on yours, obviously different quests. As long as they... diverge, how can this... go beyond 'only business'?" I continued monologuing. 'Heh - heh - heh...' "However."

She scoffed this time at me imitating her.

"You have to admit that our... quirks are quite well matched. I was looking for someone who didn't mind indulging my fetish once in a while. You were looking for someone who could get, just once, past the length of your nails. I got a woman who has the longest nails in the world 24-7. You got a man who would not get past 'you not having them'. I'd say we both got more than we bargained for. In fact, that's an understatement. Almost too good to be true. And if a deal seems too good to be true-... "

"...then it probably is" she completed the sentence and slowly turned around with her straight-into-me look. Searching for... reassurance?

"You want reassurance, don't you... Safe odds? Maybe commitment? I don't even know you! I don't think I can do it blindly."

'Here it comes. Ready?' "But." I added with the obvious intent to add my twist. The tension in her was building. 'Waaait for it...'

"...just... say it already!"

'Yesss!' "I think I'd give it a shot."

"Give a shot to... what?"

I picked up her hand in mine. I just held it. No nail touches. I just felt her hand.

"...To making you change your mind."

She smiled.

"And how do... you..." she started at the same time I kissed her hand and went up the arm with kisses right to her mouth. I placed a shy kiss on her lips and caressed her cheek. I continued to give the most delicate kisses, caresses and touches I could give to all parts of her body except her nails. I wanted to prove to myself and to her that she is not just her... addiction. She closed her eyes.

"Forget your nails for a minute. Let's see if we would... 'click' without them" I whispered in her ear.

I laid beside her and spooned her. The subtle traces of perfume in her own scent around her neck was intoxicating. With the hand I used to embrace her I caressed her chest, around her tits, under them, the navel, below the navel and I reached her pussy. All the while inhaling her scent and covering her shoulder and neck with kisses.

I touched her clit, delicately, traced the contour of her pussy, and then through the middle of it. She squeezed her legs and wriggled letting out a soft moan. That pushed my finger in and her buttocks into my groin rubbing against my half awake dick and slapping some more life into it.

She turned to me and tried to get up and mount me. I immediately jumped at her aid to support her. "No. I'll do this by myself. I got my hands free for a minute" she committed herself to the test.

It took a while but finally I understood what she was doing. She mounted me backwards. "I saw this in a... movie" she said and started advancing her pussy to my mouth. When it came within my mouth's reach I started licking and kissing. A moment later I felt her tongue and lips on my dick, which responded without hesitation.

This went on for a few minutes, her nails were silent and resting during this time. It was easier for me to stay in control like this and since my reserve was lacking I could last longer. There wasn't any sound other than subtle moans from both of us, having our mouths busy.

Then she stopped, re-mounted me face to face and descended until her pussy was above my dick. She leaned forward above me, propping herself with ample moves on her fists, and started pressing down and rubbing with her pussy against my dick with her eyes closed.

Then she opened them, locked them into mine and I felt like she was searching with her pussy for the tip of my dick to get it in. I raised a hand to guide it but she stopped me. "Don't. Let it be. Let's see if they 'click'" she said with a sly smile.

I kept eye contact while she continued to probe with her pussy. It didn't take too long until it happened, but the fun of it felt... innocent. Pure. Somehow not aided or tainted by her addiction or mine.

She then started rocking back and forth keeping eye contact, not letting out any sound except her rhythmic breath. She wasn't squeaking or screaming this time, her smile fading more and more as the climax was building and was focusing on the feeling.

I gave her full control this time and she would pick up speed and then slow down a few times to build more energy into her orgasm. I had no problem staying in control and in eye contact until she finally tensed, shivered and came. Only then her nails clicked and vibrated off each other, but my attention was to her eyes and inside of her. I felt her contractions and I came a moment later, her still riding me well after I was done.

She stayed atop of me until she regained her breath and my dick slipped outside. I helped her lay down. The moment was too beautiful to spoil it with words. We laid face to face, eyes still locked in each other's. I caressed and traced her cheek.

"This last... one. This was... something else" she started.

It was. But she couldn't say it. I couldn't either.

"I mean... This... wasn't... just... sex? ...Was it?" she pushed on.

'Who's gonna say it first?'

"Well... it wasn't 'only business'."

"Only... business?" she asked with a 'WTF?' expression.

"Well, did it feel like... you know...?"

"I think... it... did. Don't you?"

"Yes, I think so, too!"

"So..."

Awkward.

"And it wasn't... noisy" I tried to maneuver the subject.

"Whaaat?"

"After the second... time, I was... somewhat concerned about what the other guests would... say... know what I mean?"

"What... other guests?"

"In the hotel!"

"There are no... other guests!"

'Wait.' "How do you-...? You booked the whole thing?"

"...ermmm nooo..."

"So, how-...?" 'Wait, wait, wait...' "This place is... your business?"

"...ermmm one of them, yes."

'Ah...'

"So." She reclaimed control of the discussion. "It wasn't only business and it wasn't noisy. What was it?"

I felt kind of... cornered. She was looking for certainty and she was going to force it out of me.

'Oh, fuck it, this is nonsense.'

"I think it was... making... love. I think... I'm... in love with you, Miss."

"You... think?" she had a triumphant smile on her face.

"Yes, Miss... No, Miss! I'm sure."

"What if I don't... feel the same?"

"That won't change the fact that I... love you. ...Miss."

Her look changed from triumphant to adoring.

"Oh, stop calling me 'Miss'..."

My eyes opened wide. I became alert. Her name. At last.

"It's..."

I held my breath

"...Mistress. Now."