Business Connection Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, I'm a Bruins fan, but your Flames tattoo is interesting!" I said.

Phillippe laughed, "I lost a bet! I'm a Maple Leafs fan! And the artist took liberties."

I scooched down on the bed so I could see his back better. "Tell me about the tiger?" I asked.

A white tiger image started on his lower back and stretched up to his right shoulder. The tiger was drawn as a rear view, its tail was raised and its head was looking back over its shoulder.

"The tiger represents the yin, the part of me that is receptive to the yang, open to sharing the chi from the dragon." He then turned onto his back, showing me the rainbow colored dragon on his lower stomach. "And this one represents yang, sharing my chi with a partner who takes the role of the crouching tiger."

While looking at the beautiful dragon painted on my friend, I glanced down at his cock, flopping to the side against his dark thighs as he turned. I could see the underside for the first time, and I realized it was pierced! A shiny barbell lay perpendicular to his dark pink shaft, through his frenum. And, among the neatly trimmed black hairs surrounding his cock, another piercing, a ball and closure, bisected his tight sack!

Several purient thoughts entered my mind surrounding things I would like to do with Phillippe's pierced cock and balls but I refocused on his other tattoos.

I looked at the colorful rabbit on his upper chest. "This one's beautiful, and it looks like it has a story behind it!"

Phillippe smiled. "Tu Shen is the Tao God that manages love between people of the same sex. I had it done at the end of my first year of studying Taoism. I just think it's so wonderful that love and caring are taught as universal, free of the stigma regarding gender."

"I'm so impressed with how you have embraced this fascinating philosophy," I said. "And I'm so glad you agreed to come down with me. I hope you're not bored."

I rolled onto my back and rested my head on his thigh, just above his knee. Looking up at him, I said, "So if you want to do anything on your own, or have some time to yourself, don't mind me, I'm happy just sitting on the beach here."

"James, I'm enjoying our time together, getting to know you as a person," he responded, reaching down and resting his hand on my shoulder. "I don't want to be anywhere else."

I smiled, putting my hand on top of his, "Neither do I, Phillippe. But I have one more question," I said, as I looked up at him. "Tell me about your piercings?"

He grinned, paused, biting his lip. "I thought I saw you looking down between my legs."

"Yeah, um, any guy who tells you he doesn't look at a naked friend is lying. So are piercings a part of Taoism?" I queried.

"James, you're right! I'll admit, I checked you out!" Phillippe answered. "Quite honestly, the teachings of Tao say that as long as it's not done for reasons harmful to the Universe, piercings are an individual decision. Besides, I did it before I found Tu Shen. I was trying to impress this guy, probably the worst reason, right? And I decided that I like how it feels, so I kept it, and dumped the guy after about a month."

"Tell me if I'm getting too personal," I went on, "How do your partners like it?"

Phillippe smiled, "No complaints. We just have to go slow, use plenty of lube, and a condom."

"Makes sense," I answered. "Thank you for indulging my curious nature!"

"I have to say, you seem comfortable and at ease being in bed naked with a man who's gay! " Said Phillippe, grinning.

"You make it comfortable," I said. "We're friends, this seems very natural. Besides..."

Phillippe waited for me to continue, then finally, said, "...go on, my friend. Besides...?"

I could only be totally honest with Phillippe. "I was involved with someone last year. We spent a few nights together."

"You were intimate with him?" Phillippe asked calmly, his hand now caressing my head.

"Yes, we were intimate. It was passionate, sincere," I answered, speaking softly as I thought back on my experiences with my friend, Steve.

"Was it just... physical, James?" He asked.

"It started out that way, but, no, it was very sensual and intimate."

"It sounds like the relationship was very precious to you. Do you still see each other?" Phillippe asked.

I sighed, thinking about how my contact with Steve has dwindled, with the velocity of life driving us in different directions. "No, it was a moment in time."

"You know, that's a Taoist concept, too, James. You both must have grown inside, shared an energy, and improved the Universe through your relationship."

I smiled, looking off at the waves beyond our balcony.

"James, I think you're ready for your next lesson in Taoist meditation. I just have to run to the store for a few things. Meanwhile, do two things for me. Drink some water, and take a long, hot shower, ok? Don't bother getting dressed; you must absorb the energy of the Universe the natural way"

Phillippe returned about an hour later with two paper grocery bags. He handed one to me and said, "James, here's some fruit. Would you please slice it up in a big bowl for us to share?" He then slipped into the bathroom, turning the shower on.

As I finished preparing the bowl of strawberries, blackberries, grapes, raspberries, and blueberries, Phillippe emerged from the bathroom, still damp and naked. He waved me towards the pullout couch. "Let's turn this toward the balcony, and open it up. The moon is shining bright tonight!"

Phillippe directed me to grab all the pillows in the room and to arrange them at the head of the pullout. He began taking things out of the second grocery bag. Out came four large candles, which he lit and arranged near us. He then set the bag down behind him. He guided me into the pullout and had me kneel then sit back on my knees with my back straight, facing the balcony. Phillippe kneeled on the pullout, facing me, with the fruit between us.

"James, do you trust me? I've violated your trust in the past, but tonight I am asking you to totally trust me," he said as he kneeled facing me, his legs tucked under him, our eyes locked.

"I trust you fully, Phillippe. I'm open to learn, experience and grow."

He offered some fruit to me, feeding me, and himself. As he fed me, Phillippe slowly ran a hand up my arm, over my shoulder, gently, and back down, with his thumb tracing my muscles, massaging. He continued this several times, then switched hands to massage my other arm. His hands had so much strength. I felt warm and relaxed from his touch.

Once the fruit was gone, he turned to place the bowl on the floor and grabbed a bottle of coconut oil from the grocery bag. After coating his hands, Phillippe placed my hands on his shoulders. Looking deep in my eyes, he told me, "Breathe...just like me."

He began to draw in air slowly, almost imperceptibly, keeping our eyes locked. When his lungs were full, he began an even slower exhale.

We continued deep breathing, looking deep into each other, as my friend laid his hands on my arms, massaging even deeper than before. He would switch between using two hands on each arm to one, and back, all at an extremely slow pace.

"Just as with daily meditation, the purpose of this massage is to move the energy down through your body, to your lingam area. Envision that taking place as you continue to breath slowly... deeply," Phillippe whispered.

His hands moved to my shoulders and neck, loosening up the muscles with slow, gentle pressure. "Feel the energy flowing through the channels I'm opening, James, as you breath deeply."

I felt as if I was floating, lost in the blue pool of Phillippe's eyes. His fingers seemed to sink into my muscles as if they were wet sand. His thumbs traced my pectorals, then circled around my nipples, and brushed over them.

I felt a tingle in my sex, a light vibration starting under my scrotum, as Phillippe gently squeezed my erect nipples, drawing a low moan of pleasure from deep within me.

Phillippe's hands slid back up under my jaw, up behind my ears, as he whispered, "James, please remember this, my touch is about energy, not sexual release."

I smiled and nodded as the palms of his hand pressed into my chest, gliding down to my sternum. He seemed to work those muscles for so long, but I didn't want him to stop.

Phillippe's hands found their way to my sides and he held me firmly and gently. "I want you to lie back," he said, as he reached behind me with both hands, sliding a thick bed pillow down against my lower back. He pulled it firmly as I reclined, causing the pillow to lift my hips as my head and shoulders touched down on another pillow behind me. Phillippe guided my legs to bend at the knees and spread wide.

My ass, balls, and cock were fully exposed to him now, as he began to pour more oil over his hands. He softly laid his powerful hands on my hairy belly and pulled them towards himself as if collecting a pile of poker chips after playing a winning hand. I felt the muscles being manipulated, and I felt a thrill at the sight of Phillippe's hands so close to my cock. I repeated Phillippe's warning in my head, this is not about sexual release.

Phillippe's hands circled my navel, his thumbs sinking inside of it...then he slid his powerful hands up over my tummy, over my chest, my hard nipples, stretching his arms. His hands grasped my biceps firmly and he massaged up my arms, his hands grasping my hands and lifting them up behind my head, as he loomed over me, our eyes locked. I felt his hips brush the insides of my thighs, between my legs which were bent at the knees. And, for a split second, I thought that I felt his soft cock brush over mine.

Before I could react, he brought my hands down and pressed them together on my chest. I felt goose bumps all over my body, and I felt my heart race, my pubic hairs standing up.

Phillippe sat back, applied more oil to his hands, and laid them back on my stomach. He whispered, "I can see that you feel the energy, don't you?"

All I could do was nod, my eyes still locked on his.

His hands slid downward as they circled around my still-soft, still-small cock. Phillippe turned his hands outward, his thumbs pointing down, as he massaged my inner thigh muscles, pressing deeply, from just above my balls towards my knees. I felt the muscles relax, my legs spreading more widely opened as Phillippe's motion brought my heels up towards my butt cheeks.

Phillippe's strong hands glided back up my inner thighs, not stopping until my balls draped over the backs of his hands. He turned his thumbs, gently squeezing and massaging my glutes where they met my butthole. His oiled thumbs began to rim me, alternating on the left, then right. I was suddenly becoming aroused. My cock began twitching, growing with each stroke of Phillippe's thumbs on my asshole.

Phillippe looked up, and, as our eyes locked once again, he gently slipped the tip of his left thumb into my ass, stretching me open just a bit. He slowly withdrew his left thumb...then slipped the right in. I willfully opened my ass to him, and both thumbs slipped into me, his hands now framing my hard cock.

I felt his thumbs massaging my anus gently, relaxing my muscles. As his thumbs pushed deeper his fingers rubbed the base of my cock. I was tingling with every motion of Phillippe's massage. Precum oozed from my cock and dropped onto the hair below my navel.

Phillippe drew his thumbs from inside me, leaving me longing for their return. I heard him squeeze the bottle of lube, then felt his middle finger slide inside me. As he began to massage my prostate through my anus, I let out a long, low moan.

"Yes, my friend, feel your strength from within, the energy harnessed inside you," Phillippe whispered, as he began to massage between my balls with the thumb of his free hand, pressing lightly from the base of my cock down to my perineum.

"Oh, this feels sooooooo gooooood, Phillippe, don't stop" was all I could say as I swooned from his touch.

"I won't stop, James. If you continue to study the Tao, you'll learn how to control your release, your orgasms. But tonight, I want to bring you to full release. Just tell me when you feel it happening," he whispered.

Phillippe's middle finger seemed to be doing "figure 8's" on my P Spot, driving me wild. My ecstacy only increased when his lubricated hand brushed over my cock, from base to head. I was at my full 7", hard and throbbing, though I felt as if it had stretched to more than that as I sought release!

He then drove me even closer to the edge by running the palm of his hand over the top ridge of my crown ever so slowly. I watched as a drop of precum formed at the tip of my cock and smiled as Phillippe scooped it to his tongue with his little finger.

"Oh, I'm sooooooo close, Phillippe," I moaned.

My plea made him smile, and he leaned close, kissed my balls, and said, "I think it's time you share your inner energy with me.

He pressed harder on my P Spot from inside me, and from outside, under my sack. He stuck out his tongue and zig-zagged it up my cock, stopping to trace circles on my frenum. That was all I needed!

"I'm cummmmmminnnnngggg!!!!" I gasped, as his mouth surrounded my throbbing cock head and his tongue whirled around it like a tornado.

My orgasm lifted my hips from the mattress, my cum exploding in jet streams into Phillippe's mouth, as he sucked, licked my manhood with an expertise I had never experienced.

Just as quickly, though, it was over. My head spinning, I felt myself relax back on the mattress, my heart still racing and passion still flowing through me.

As Phillippe's head rose, releasing my spent cock from his lips, I slid my hands under his arms and pulled him to me, pulled his face to mine, his lips to my lips. We kissed, deeply, my tongue slipping between his lips, searching for, and finding a treasure trove of fresh cum.

As our lips separated, a long string of cum kept us connected momentarily, before breaking and landing on my hairy chest. Phillippe leaned down and licked it off me, then, resting a hand on my chest, whispered, "Sleep, my friend, replenish your energy."

I felt total relaxation spread through me as I succumbed to his direction, turning on my side to sleep, watching his perfect, bikini-tan-lined ass bounce off towards the kitchen to wash his hands. I soon fell into a deep sleep listening to the waves crashing on the beach beyond the balcony. I never felt Phillippe climb onto the pullout next to me.

I was awakened early Saturday morning by a clap of thunder. A heavy downpour fell outside, but the balcony overhang protected our room. The smell of the sea mixed with the cleansing rain filled the room. I rolled onto my side and found Phillippe next to me, lying on his back. He was "pitching a tent" under the sheet as he awoke.

"What's going on?" I asked, pulling the sheet aside and gesturing towards his 5" erection.

"Considering where we are, morning driftwood, I guess!" He laughed.

I raised my eyebrows, and ran my hand up his leg, cupping his balls and gently holding his cock, "Maybe I should clear the beach!"

"Are you sure you can handle that duty?" Phillippe asked, his hands casually clasped behind his head.

I slid closer, my stirring cock pressed against his leg, ran my tongue around the outside of his ear, and whispered, "Let me show you!"

He let out a low moan, closed his eyes, and smiled. I leaned closer, buried my nose in his exposed underarm and inhaled deeply.

"You like my scent? It's patchouli, in the body lotion I use," Phillippe informed me.

"I love it!" I said, licking his hairy pit.

"Oh, you're nasty!" He laughed, his body language telling me that he liked my tongue work.

Rolling on top of him, holding his hands over his head, our bodies pressed tightly together, I kissed him hard, nibbling his lower lip. "I've only just begun!'

I slid down just a bit, kissing, licking his other underarm, gently tugging the stiff black hairs with my lips. My kisses moved to his chest, finding his small, dark, erect nipples, biting one...then the other. Sucking them, revelling in the moans I drew from Phillippe's arousal. I felt his leg wrap around me, as he began humping me with his hard cock.

I began kissing down his chest, stopping to run my tongue deep in his navel. Moving further down, I crooked my arm under his bent leg, lifting it to my shoulder, exposing his balls, ass. Staying away from his beautiful hard pierced cock, I began licking his fill round balls, all over, then down between them. My tongue played with his scrotum piercing, drawing more moans of pleasure from this magnificent man.

I lifted his balls to lick under them, savoring Phillippe's musky taste. Licking lower, lifting both of his legs, I found what I wanted most, his puckered butthole. My tongue flicked it...then circled...and pressed in...french kissing his ass, drawing loud moans. Phillippe's hands found my arms, holding them tightly, as I devoured his ass.

My fingers wrapped around Phillippe's cock, exploring the veins, as I enjoyed his ass. My thumb played with his frenum piercing, reminding me how much I had been thinking about sucking that sweet cock.

My tongue followed my thoughts, leaving a wet trail to Phillippe's throbbing, dark, dripping 5" cock. I lifted it to my lips, kissing his cum hole, suckling the precum, savoring the taste. Looking up, my eyes met Phillippe's. The enjoyment was unmistakable.

"Phillippe, I have a request... please...I know you can suppress cumming. But I want to taste you so bad, will you let me?"

"Yes, James, make me cum, I want it badly, too. I haven't had someone take care of me like this in a long time."

Hearing that, I only wanted to give my all to my friend. I pulled his cock to my lips, sucking the small head, stroking his shaft, twisting it into my lips. My hand roamed up his chest, tugging his nipple, as my tongue swirled around his crown.

Phillippe moaned, one hand caressing my arm as the other rested on the back of my head. I sucked him deep into my mouth, pressing my nose into his coarse pubes. My tongue stretched out, caressing the base of his hard, throbbing manhood.

I drew his cock from my lips slowly, letting the head gently slide out as I spread saliva with my tongue. I began to stroke, twist, squeeze Phillippe's cock as I slid my tongue down over his tight, full balls. The tip found his scrotal piercing, gently playing with it, sending my friend to new heights. I looked up, our eyes locked, and I knew he wanted to feed me the load I desired so much.

My tongue tickled his perineum for just a bit more, leaving it slick and wet. I massaged that spot as I laid my tongue flat on him and licked upwards, between his balls...dwelling on the base of his cock...then continuing up the shaft. I planted soft wet kisses on his frenum, his barbell piercing, then scooped up the precum forming from his cum hole.

I moved up over Phillippe and kissed him deeply, sharing my tongue with him, and whispered, "The next kiss, we'll share your seed!"

I dropped back down, voraciously devouring his cock, moaning, my tongue twisting around his cock, my thumb playing with his tight butthole, as my free hand caressed his chest, nipples, neck, face.

As I felt his cock on the back of my tongue, Phillippe moaned, "I'm going to cummmm!"

I drew back enough to rest his frenum in my mouth, and sucked, licked his shaft. His cock began to spasm, and I was rewarded with jets of hot, thick cum, over and over, filling my mouth, until I sensed Phillippe's body relaxing.

I held as much of his jizz in my mouth as I could, feeling a trickle on my chin as I suckled his head. Letting his cock slip out, I tasted his sweet sour load, smiling as my eyes met his. I let some slide down my throat, then lowered my lips to his, sharing with my friend the nectar of his inner self. We kissed over and over as our bodies pressed together, my now-hard cock trapped between us.