Business Connection Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phillippe then rolled on top of me, his legs straddling my sides. He reached down to the floor, grabbing the bottle of lube, and squeezed a stream into his hand. With one motion, he reached down between us, coated my cock, and pulled it to his tight hole.

Suddenly, my cock was inside him, feeling him squeezing, drawing me deeper, squeezing more. Phillippe was fucking me like no woman has ever done, taking me deep in long strokes, drawing me out...and innnnn....over and over. His hands rested on my chest, our eyes locked.

I knew that my first bareback experience was going to be brief. My cock was already beginning to tingle, nearly spasming with each thrust. Phillippe sensed it as well, and whispered, "Fill my ass with your cum, James!"

I thrusted in rhythm with his riding, once more...twice more...then felt my cum rise...and Phillippe's ass slide down, taking me deeper, as I came...and we fell together as one, in each other's arms.

We kissed some, snuggled, and laughed as my cock shrunk and escaped his experienced ass. Suddenly, the sun began to shine into the room, and the sounds of seagulls outside broke our spell.

Phillippe was the first to speak, "Shall we shower, put on our bathing suits, and hit that nude beach you spoke about?"

And from that question sprang the beginning of our next adventure together.