Business Connection Pt. 06

Story Info
James meets Marc's sister & her partner after more bi fun.
2.9k words
4.3
4.7k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's mfm, mm, bisexual, lesbian content.

*****

The 42 foot craft, Diamond Gems, sliced across the gentle waters of Cape Cod Bay, heading for Boston. Sexy Melanie Wilson was at the helm as her partner, Suze and I relaxed under the canopy at the stern. Suze was just a few years younger than Mel, who was in her early forties.

Mel was about 5-7, with black hair worn in a military style crew cut. Her breasts, at least 36D but still firm due to her athleticism, bobbed under her sun dress. She was curvy, but in the way that a female athlete can be, at about 150 pounds, with a round, firm ass. And when she lifted her hand to shade her eyes, she revealed that her underarms were unshaven, with dark tufts becoming matted with perspiration under the hot sun.

Suze was beautiful as well, slender, maybe 5-5, with long blonde hair down to mid back and 34b sized breasts in a bikini top that did nothing to shield her hard, erect nipples, stimulated by the crisp ocean breeze. Her well-toned ass was barely covered by a white thong.

Just the previous night, I had enjoyed a passionate threesome with my friend and co-worker Phillippe and Melanie's twin brother, Marc. I felt that evening was the capper on my weekend on Cape Cod that started with the escalation of my friendship with Phillippe to a whole new level. And when I enjoyed a final blissful experience with Marc and Phillippe the following morning, I thought nothing could be better.

I had awoken before Marc and Phillippe. As I rolled over to hit the head, I saw the hard-on Marc had as he slept. I quickly peed and returned to the bed. Crawling quietly aside Marc, I surrounded his coçk with my mouth. Slowly, I began sucking, licking, kissing his 8" uncut cock. As it grew even harder, I licked under his foreskin as his precum coated my lips.

Marc began to stir, reaching down to caress my head as I worshipped his cock. I caressed, squeezed his balls, their size filling my hand. My free hand wrapped around the monster cock that began to throb, drool, and thrust into my mouth. Marc squeezed my shoulders, his hips rocking in rhythm with my mouth. And with a loud groan, he came, filling my mouth with his sweet yet sour jizz. I swallowed, then rose and kissed him softly. I rolled onto the bed aside Phillippe, who had just awoken. Marc slipped out of bed, dressed and headed above deck to bring the boat back to port for his sister, Mel, who had called earlier to ask if she could take her girlfriend over to Boston on board.

Phillippe rolled on top of me, rubbing my hard cock against his. He reached down between us, stroking our cocks together, spreading our shared precum over my cockhead. Between my arousal from giving Marc head and Phillippe's expert hand, I did not have the will to prolong my pleasure. After one more gentle tug and twist from Phillippe, I came between us, covering my belly with cum, and was quickly treated to a substantial hot load of jizz as Phillippe came right after me.

I became aware of the boat's motor roaring to life as we got underway, heading back to Provincetown. Feeling satisfied, I had no inkling of the pleasures that still awaited me.

The Diamond Gemswas co-owned by Melanie and Marc, a gift from their wealthy parents. It was named in honor of their successful college sports achievements, Marc as a baseball pitcher and Melanie as a slugging softball catcher. Marc had been drafted by a major league team but was derailed by an elbow injury. Melanie was invited to try out for the Olympics but chose to pursue her nursing career.

Upon arrival in the harbor, Mel and Suze awaited Marc, ready to take over the boat. Suze had received three box seats for that day's Red Sox game at Fenway Park from a professional contact. Marc and Phillippe had discussed hanging out together on Sunday, and both knew I was a huge Sox fan. I gleefully accepted the chance to tag along with the ladies on the boat to Boston so we could catch a game at Fenway.

It was to be the last day on the Cape for Phillippe and me anyways, so I had arranged to collect my gear from the weekend rental we had shared and caught up to the ladies back at the boat. After the game, I would stay overnight in Boston and fly back to California the next day.

Mel recognized me from our brief meeting the previous day at her brother's veterinary practice and gave me a firm handshake. She introduced Suze, her partner, a pharmaceutical sales rep, who smiled and hugged me, pressing her breasts against me and instantly making my cock twitch.

We settled in for the short trip across the harbor to Boston, enjoying the cool air and warm sun. We hit it off quickly, as Mel playfully interrogated me about what Marc, Philippe and I had been doing below deck last night Her wild speculation even exceeded our actual activities. I was impressed by the levels of eroticism she imagined! Of course, she had in-depth knowledge of Marc's previous conquests. I felt quite comfortable sharing my life story - my previous marriage, details of my kids, and my attraction to women as well as my sexual enjoyment of men.

In no time, we arrived in Boston Harbor and caught an Uber to Fenway Park. We had become truly comfortable with each other after a few drinks and some personal sharing on the boat. We joked and laughed freely all the way to the park.

The game was entertaining, with Red Sox bats quickly putting it out of reach of the visiting Blue Jays. Unfortunately, Mother Nature was a more challenging adversary, as clouds and rain rolled in around the fourth inning. With the downpour not expected to end, the game was called as official after a wet fifth inning.

Soaked and chilled, we decided to seek shelter for the night at a hotel next to the ballpark until the rain let up. As luck would have it, there was only one room with double beds available, and all agreed that we'd probably fall asleep in minutes anyway. All soaked to the bone, we trudged to the room with just the clothes on our backs.

Once out of the rain, it was decided that hit showers and warm beds would solve all. The ladies took showers first as I sat in the room's desk chair and watched TV. They soon emerged from the bathroom wrapped in bath towels and spread their wet clothes around the room to dry.

I was sent into the bathroom, with instructions to toss my wet clothes out after dis-robing. Suze stuck her hand through the doorway to take them, instructing me to come out with the towel on, after my shower, as they had.

I quickly jumped under the shower, lathered up in the refreshing hot water...paying extra attention to my cock as I thought about the beautiful ladies in their towels. I had to remind myself that they were a couple, and I was probably hindering their evening together.

After showering, I realized that the room was only provided with two bath towels, and no floor mat! There was one hand towel, but I couldn't cover much with them! I called out to the ladies, asking for a bath towel, and was met by Mel's giggling. I began to suspect that I had been pranked!

"Use the hand towel. love, you don't have that much to cover," was Suze's response.

"Just cover yourself with it, and jump under the covers when you come out!" Yelled Mel.

We were all adults, so I held the towel over my crotch and strode out, planning on slipping into bed. I was suddenly confused by the sight of both beds pushed together on one side of the room, and the ladies hugging all of the bedspreads and sheets, on the furthest corner of the beds, laughing hysterically. They even had all the room pillows beyond my reach along with all of our clothes.

I was powerless, with no options to cover myself; it was a brilliant execution of a practical joke, and I began to laugh along with Mel and Suze. When I tossed the hand towel aside, the room erupted in shrieks of faux shock! Suddenly, towels and clothes were flying everywhere as the ladies unloaded the bed. Just as quickly, a pillow fight erupted! I was besieged with the blows as Mel leapt from the bed, totally nude, attacking me from the front and Suze lunging from behind, her bath towel falling away as well.

Never one to shrink from a challenge, I scooped up a pillow and joined the fray. As I swung it towards Suze, Mel landed a blow to my legs and I lost my balance. I fell onto the bed, on my back, and the room was filled with our laughter. Before I could recover, Mel leapt onto the bed, and, facing my feet, knelt on my arms, with her hands on my wrists, pinning me down.

Even in this vulnerable position, unable to wriggle free under the grips of an Olympic class athlete, I couldn't help but think that it was an enviable situation - I was looking directly up at her pussy and ass, inches from my face.

It had been a couple of years since I had been with a woman. I wasn't sure if anything was going to happen that night, but I was not adverse to the opportunity to explore our desires together. And I was enjoying their company - intelligent, charming, fun, honest, and forthright. Oh and very sexy!

I have an attraction to a woman who has hair around her pussy. Mel was certainly in that category. She kept a trimmed panty line, but the dark curly hair around her pussy lips was beautiful and enticing to me. And those lips! Long, dark, dangling inner lips that just would be perfect to lick...suck... And the way her dark and curlies framed her puckered pink asshole further enthralled me!

I almost forgot about my predicament - lying prone and powerless, naked and exposed. And yet, I wasn't complaining!

Suze suddenly popped into view above my face, planting an open-handed slap on Mel's ass cheek followed by a wet kiss. She leaned close to me, her beautiful breasts swaying, light pink nipples fully erect, and planted a wet, long kiss on my lips. She gazed at my view of Mel's ass and smirked.

"Like what you see, James?" she asked me, as she slowly slid her hand down Mel's ass, between her cheeks, resting her long, sexy fingers on Mel's pussy.

Mel let out a moan and I felt my heart skip. Oh how I wanted to bury my face in her pussy.

Just as quickly, Suze slipped from view, and seemed to be looking for something in the room.

"Here it is!" She said in a sing-song voice. "Let's see how our naughty boy likes this!"

As I was the only "boy" there...and I was definitely having naughty thoughts about Mel, I was wondering what was coming!

As if I was in a WWF wrestling match and being double teamed, I felt Suze lift my legs and pass them to Mel, who slid her knee down to my right wrist, freeing her arm to hold my legs against her. So I was on my back, arms pinned by Mel's knees and one hand, my legs wrapped up in her other arm, my ass exposed.

"Whack" went the TV remote against my ass! It stung so bad, I couldn't even tell which cheek took the blow!

Suze let out a "whoop" and a maniacal laugh, and brought the remote down again, even harder!

This time, my face went flush and I let an "OW" escape.

Mel admonished Suze, "C'mon girl, not everyone likes it rough, like you!" She let my legs go and slipped off my arms, sliding down next to me, and cuddling up at my side, leaning close and kissing me in one motion.

"We're just having a little fun!" Whined Suze, sliding up on my other side, with her hand between my legs, cradling my balls. "He's smaller than Marc, at least when he's soft!"

Suze leaned across me, as her palm glided up over my cock, her fingers wrapping around it, her lips pressing to Mel's in a passionate kiss.

I moaned, feeling a tingle through my cock, as my arms wrapped around the two gorgeous ladies. I lifted my head, and received an equally passionate kiss from Suze...then Mel.

"Ah, now we know what you have!" Cooed Suze as my cock became hard in her hand. "Mel, look what I found!"

As Suze dropped her lips to my nipple, Mel slid down and began kissing my pubes...balls...and the tip of my cock. Suze's gentle strokes made my cock ooze precum, and Mel's warm, soft tongue scooped it up.

"Mmmm, tasty!" Mel whispered, before taking just the head into her mouth. "Mmmmmm"

Mel's technique was incredible, alternately sucking and licking, as Suze stroked and twisted her fingers around just the base.

"Ohhhhh that feels incredible!" I sighed, watching Mel work my cock.

Suze slid her hand under my balls, and began playing with my tight hole, just as her teeth found my nipple, biting enough to intensify my pleasure. I watched her remove her hand from between my legs, slide it between her own legs, then returning her now-glistening wet middle finger to my asshole, pressing it deep!

Sensing that I wouldn't be able to take much more of her cock sucking, Mel released me from her mouth and moved up to kiss me.

"I wonder if Marc sucks cock as well as I do, James!" She grinned. "But now it's my turn!"

Mel scrambled to her knees and once again, straddled my head, this time not pinning my arms. As she started to lower her pussy to my face, I slid my hands over the small of her back, guiding her ass to my lips. My soft, wet kisses in her tight, hairy puckered hole caused Mel to sigh and moan. When I added the tip of my tongue, her moans got even deeper.

"Ooh, Baby, you found out what she loves best!" Suze whispered, as she suddenly straddled my cock and took me deep inside her. Suze leaned close, her tongue finding Mel's pussy, as my tongue explored her asshole.

Mel began to hump our tongues, bucking and grinding, as Suze gyrated on my cock, squeezing it inside her pussy. I thrust my hips, pushing deeper inside her, knowing I couldn't take much more. As Mel began to orgasm, my cock exploded inside Suze, unleashing wave after wave...unlike any orgasm I'd had in years!

Mel slid off my face, reclining on the bed, caressing my chest, as Suze decided she wanted to straddle my face. I felt her cum-filled pussy slide up my belly, and saw my cum oozing out just as she landed it on my lips.

It was my first look at Suze's sweet pussy, framed by wispy dark blonde hairs. She reached down, parted her inner lips, and let what I can only describe as globs of my cum mixed with her juices fall on my mouth. Before I could react, her pussy pressed to my lips, and I tasted us both. My tongue parted her lips, swirling from her clit to her depths, scooping more cum, then returning to her swollen bud. As I ate her, Mel slipped a wet finger into her ass, massaging her gently.

Suze was already well on her way to orgasm before Mel fingered her, but it only intensified the experience! She let loose a deep sound I could only describe as a "ROOOAAARRR" followed by softening whimpers.

Suze was spent, seemingly exhausted, as she slid down off my face, reclining between Mel and me, where Mel and she morphed into a tight embrace, arms and legs entwined, kissing as tenderly as I've ever seen two people do.

I watched for a few moments and realized that they were falling asleep. Gentle deep breaths and snores - or snurgles, like babies do - quickly filled the room. I slid off the bed, grabbed a sheet, and covered the sleeping lovers. I curled up on the other half of the bed and slept for a few hours.

At dawn, realizing that my flight back to California was in just five hours, and that my luggage was on the boat, I grabbed a quick shower. I put on my still-damp clothes, and called for an Uber for a ride to the harbor.

Leaning down to the ladies, I kissed Suze lightly on the cheek. Mel stirred, opened an eye, and asked, "Leaving?"

"Yes, early flight. But last night was the most wonderful experience I've ever had!" I whispered.

"Mmmm, yessssss, Suze and I think you're such a sweetheart! Grab my phone and text me your number, ok?" Whispered Mel.

We exchanged contact info, I kissed Mel...and she kissed me... deeply...and Suze opened her eyes, we kissed, deeply...and I slipped out the door. One never knows what the future brings, but knowing Mel and Suze is certainly not the worst thing that could happen!