Business Escape Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgan knew we didn't have the time needed to bridge this entrance, so as always with Morgan, he confidently and calmly pulled back after a number of failed attempts. In my sexually heightened state, I shockingly reached around, took his soapy cock and gave it a try for myself. The soap wasn't working to our advantage as the slipperiness never allowed for any leverage to forcefully wedge that beast inside. With one last desperate attempt, I tried washing off the soap from my asshole and his cock thinking soap was the barrier. Well that too failed quickly learning there was an even less of a chance without the lubrication. Quite the first lesson in anal sex.

Morgan turned me back to face him, looks at me with a disappointed face and says, "well, maybe I underestimated your virgin asshole? This appears be more complicated than I thought." I pick him up off the ground, looked him in the eyes, smiled and said, "First, maybe you underestimate the size of that trunk of yours. And second, I just ate your asshole for breakfast - where there's a will there's a way."

He smiled, kissed me while biting down on my bottom lip in frustration before we finally let go of each other. We turned off the water, stepped out and dried off, Morgan looked at his phone clock and said in a somewhat stressful manner that we only had an hour before our next meeting. He quickly dressed and took off back to his hotel room to get ready. I continued to float with disbelief with all the craziness that had just gone on in the last 48 hours. Especially in the last 48-minutes!

I sat there staring at myself in the fogged mirror in disbelief. I officially had my first gay experience, and thoroughly enjoyed it. In addition, I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Camella. Both situations so close together and equally erotic truly defined that boundaries are pointless in sexuality. I also without question had a crush on the both of them.

As I waited in the lobby for the team, Camella was the first to arrive. She had a big shit-eating grin on her face with guilt written all over her forehead. I smiled back at her and we hugged. She whispered into my ear, "I feel so fucking guilty." I sympathetically whispered back, "please don't - this happened for good reason - we both had a blast and my god you're amazing."

Thankfully we were broken up quickly when Janet yelled for us to get going.

We all piled into the car and had another amazing meeting, which I believe we all subconsciously wanted to perform with perfection to ensure we would have a sequel to this trip.

I was 100% sure I'd keep in close contact with all three of them after this trip. Janet for sure would keep me close to ensure we crushed the follow up on these meetings. Plus I'm still convinced Janet and I might tear each other's clothes off at some point. Camella and I had the makings for an affair, which I would do my best to avoid. And of course, Morgan and I had something I wouldn't even know how to define or categorize. I guess Morgan and I also had the potential for an on-going affair too, which confused me to even think about.

As I was back in my hotel room packing up, I heard a knock at the door. Initially thinking it was housekeeping I said, "be right there". I heard Morgan's subtle voice respond, "it's me dork".

I opened up the door with Morgan and his travel bag just looking at me with a big, sad smile. We just stood there smiling for what felt like a long time.

He walked up to me as I didn't budge to make way for him. He let go of his bag and just grabbed my face. We stood there at the door and passionately kissed for awhile. I could feel both of our cocks straining against our pants, rubbing up against one another. We both simultaneously grabbed each others' asses, pulling us into each other. I sarcastically whispered into his ear, "I hate you", with his quick response of, "fuck you." I swear if it wasn't for time, we would have gone at it again.

As I pulled back, he wittingly whispers back into my ear, "you're just scared of what this cock will do to your mouse-size asshole." I laughed and said, "damn right I'm scared! I changed my flight to an earlier flight to escape the wrath of that alien." Morgan smirked and said, "you can run but you can't...", I interrupted with one more deep kiss.

I grabbed my bag and we both went down to the lobby together. Thankfully all four of us were there and we latched on for our final group hug, which seemingly lasted minutes.

We all went to the airport together and then split into different terminals. Before we left I thanked them for truly the best business trip I've ever experienced. I begged that it wouldn't be long before we were back together as a band. Janet made us all laugh by saying she had already talked about the next meeting with both customers. It could be a soon as Spring all four of us will be back. She also asked how we can step up our game and jokingly said, "maybe next time I'll rent a big house for us all to stay in. Beware I sleep naked and sleep walk!" I fucking loved Janet.

Camella literally jumped for joy like a cheerleader thinking about all of us in one house. My now evolved sexual mind had a new dimension to work with. Maybe the four of us could all intertwine. Maybe I needed to ask Morgan if he'd be willing to adventure with a female as my request. I couldn't imagine anything hotter than a threesome with Morgan and Camella.

Even after this amazing trip, I couldn't wait to get home to see my family. My cock was going home and had earned a well-deserved hibernation.

All I knew is I was awake again. Granted I was officially a shitty husband, I felt like a human again and curious to see where this new dimension was going to take me.

12