Feeding My Curiosity Pt. 01

Story Info
Straight man becomes curious after an intense massage.
2.1k words
4.45
33.3k
39

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up so sore that I couldn't even get out of bed. Being in my early 30's had started to show aging signs that the body wasn't what it used to be. I had joined a basketball league and it was beating the hell out of my body. Hunched over while brushing my teeth in the steamy bathroom, my fiance suggested I go to a sports therapy massage.

I whimpered inside knowing the pain that was around the corner. She scheduled an appointment at the local physical therapy clinic she had recently went to for a lower back problem and sang their praises in how fast she heeled.

I remember it clearly - it was a Tuesday morning and the forecast had record heat for the day. After showering I looked at my phone to see the weather, which influenced my wardrobe that day. Instead of the usual workout short, which had inner linings but figured that would be too hot for the day, I ended up going with a casual lounge short that was a bit looser and lighter. I know this sounds like a nothing-burger of a decision, but as you'll learn soon, it played a role in seeding a bi-sexual curiosity.

I arrived at the clinic around 945a for a 10a appointment. It was an A-frame building in a quiet residential area. There was a drop dead gorgeous front desk attendant who made me fill out some paperwork and politely asked me to wait in the lobby. As I was filling out the needed forms, she brought out a bottle of water and let me know that the massage therapist was ready once the paperwork was completed. I thanked her for the water, handed the clipboard and stood up. I was quite a bit taller than her as she looked up with a beaming smile and said, "follow me please". Her smile and flirtatious vibe quickly had my cock waking up in my loose, breezy shorts.

We arrived at the room and asked for me to sit on the table. As I sat down, she asked me to disrobe completely and get under the sheet. As she was walking out, she turned back at me with a smirk and left with me, "hope the massage helps cure the pain." I smirked back with, "well if you hear any loud crying please come save me." She laughed loudly and proceeded to shut the door.

I ditched the clothes and slid under the cold sheets. As my face wedged into the holder, the door softly opened and immediately saw the light dim.

To my surprise, a deep male voice quietly asks, "so what did you to yourself here?"

"Well, embarrassingly I'm clearly getting old because I used to play hoops daily and never be this sore. Hoping you can work some healing magic and dilute this pain."

"I'll do my best - what's your name?"

"Hi, I'm Morgan"

"Hi Morgan - my name is David and my job is officially to make your body feel better. Give me some direction on which particular areas are feeling the most pain."

I removed my arms that were under the sheet and just sort of started waving them in the butt, hamstrings and calves area with, "here is the area in need of your assistance, David."

"Well alright, Morgan - I'm going to turn on some music, further dim the lights and hope you can try and relax while we work the body."

I gave a thumbs up and off we went.

He first crept up the sheet on the right leg and oiled everything up. I immediately took note of how strong David's hands were. Like massive blocks of strength that dwarfed my strong legs. I've had male masseurs before, but nothing of this strength.

As the massage proceeded normally, David didn't say one word, which I loved. I was never a fan of the conversational massage. Maybe after 15 minutes of working each leg, David then decided to begin working my butt. He first began to creep down the sheet on one cheek, but then finally spoke and asked, "Morgan, are you cool if I just pull the sheet down completely? It'll make it much easier to use oil and get my elbows deep into the problem areas."

In my trance, I just limply raised my arm to give David the thumbs up.

First David drizzled oil on each cheek and then began to use both hands to massage my buttocks. He somehow danced the line of having it not hurt with my pain, but feeling absolutely healing as he massaged into my body releasing nothing but happiness.

As he ventured around my rear and upper hamstrings, I believe by mistake, David's hand grazed my sack. My eyes opened subtly to see if he was going to apologize, but nothing. Maybe another couple minutes went by, another graze, which at this point had my cock shifting in curiosity.

My body unintentionally shifted - as if wanting to communicate acceptance - to slightly open my legs. I was amazed by this - I had never once considered anything sexual with another man. But something was different here - I really hadn't even seen David at this point. This wasn't an attraction - this was something purely physical waking up my body - particularly my cock.

As I slightly opened my legs, David proceeded to use his elbow to dive into my lower buttocks. Almost as if to tell me, "slow down buddy" as I was opening my legs.

The elbow hit a pain area and my body jolted with "oh yeah that hurts".

"Sorry Morgan - is that too much?"

Another thumbs up surfaced and he continued.

As David was circling his elbows into my butt, his other oily hand grabbed onto my hip for leverage and to keep my body situated. Now that my cock had woken up - just having his strong hand on my hip holding me in place kept him half erect.

Also, as my body was shifting around with both of his hands firmly gripping my body, my cock was leaking all over.

At this point, David was really leaning into my body with his elbows to work out the knots, but seemingly intentionally pushing down on my butt to push down on my cock. I couldn't tell at this point if this was my over-thinking, or he was really trying to test my boundaries.

As I was rock hard from all the movement - he pulled up and asked if I could flip around. Of course I was petrified now of letting him see what an erect mess I was.

As he lifted up the sheet to allow me to flip over, I quickly grabbed my cock to keep him contained. I situated onto my back and rested my hard cock on my belly with hopes he wouldn't show a tent in the sheet once he laid it down.

David proceeded to drop the sheet onto my body and guessing he got a first hand view of what kind of mess I was at this point.

David quietly says, "I'm going to work on your hamstrings here and guessing this will be a little painful."

Being a complete mess, I again proceeded with a smile and thumbs up - frankly afraid if I was to have spoke he'd detect my confused state.

Without asking for approval this time, David slid up the sheet from my feet, ankles and calves to up near my thighs. He oiled up the legs and thoroughly dove in.

He then took a leg, firmly grabbed an ankle and lifted it up onto my body. First, this hurt like hell, exposing the strain in my hamstring, but also truly exposing my ass as I felt the open air on my butt.

As if he was now stretching me, he shifted his body weight onto my crouched leg, which had me slightly open my eyes. I was surprised to see David's clean cut face and dark eyes within inches of my face. His eyes thinned down as he smiled at me with a look of empathy and my pain. I nervously smiled back and proceeded to shut my eyes.

My cock again shifted with this intense, new position and feeling of being turned on by a man. David kept his weight on me for a few minutes, which did help in relaxing my hamstring. Once he released his body from mine, he continued to hold my leg up and began firmly going up and down my hamstring.

Without question David had a full view of my ass spread and exposed as he oiled up and down my hamstring. The feeling was both physically amazing, while invigorating to know he had my body full exposed like never before.

As he was sliding up and down my hamstring, I swear I felt something firm poking near my butt cheek, which I now guessed was his hard cock under his shorts.

This officially blew my mind. I'm fairly sure my cock released a large amount of pre-cum at that exact moment with that erotic feeling of him purposely grinding up against me.

This continued for minutes - David would sway back and forth into my body while his hand was firmly gliding up and down my hamstring while he would softly hump into my exposed ass. I even felt him aim his seemingly large, full clothed cock into my ass as if he was fucking me.

Now again, he was massaging me like a normal massage - nothing was technically out of bounds here. So I couldn't tell if this was me making shit up in my head - or this was really becoming a sexual massage.

If this was a woman massaging like this - I would have tested the boundaries. But since this was foreign territory for me - I was frozen with erotic confusion.

David finally stopped his rhythmic motion, pulled down the sheet and shifted to the next leg. Within minutes he was right back at it humping into my body as he worked my inner hamstring.

My cock was continuing to leak all over my belly - without question the sheet had to have shown all the wetness and interest I was conceding to David. And possibly, this is why he was grinding into me - my body was giving him the green light.

It was such a new, erotic feeling that I wished it would never end.

Sadly, as David wrapped up his final grinds, he pulled down the sheet in completion. My body remained frozen with erotic curiosity, almost intimated by what to do.

David put both hands firmly onto my shoulders with, "Morgan, I hope that wasn't too painful or too intense - it seemed your body was enjoying the healing."

I opened my eyes to see him smiling as if to taunt me. I embarrassingly couldn't look at him in the eyes, smiled and replied, "uh, you think, David? Clearly you know how to work the body."

I admittedly chickened out and diverted the context to his physical healing capabilities, vs. what he had done to me from an erotic healing perspective.

It's something I regretted for days after our session - I clearly had the opportunity to acknowledge my sexual curiosity awakening, but decided now was not that moment.

I thanked him as he continued to stand above me, as if waiting for me to break in my sexual silence, as I eventually shifted my body to began to stand up.

The music continued, my head was light, mouth parched while I delicately found my feet on the ground waiting for my sexual dizziness to discover focus.

David handed me a bottle of water, put his hand on my shoulder and left me with, "drink a ton of water today, Morgan - your body needs it. You should feel much better in the next couple days. Of course come see me again if anything continues or if you decided to continue to push your body like this in the future."

His smile had something under it - it was some mix of a smirk, head tilt as if to again taunt me in knowing he did something to me no one had ever done.

I squinted my eyes, nervously smiled back at him with, "Just wow, David - I'm honestly confused at what you just did to heal this body - what kind of magician are you?"

"Well I'm here - come back soon."

And with that - I sat in my car with an absolute mess in my underwear staring in disbelief at what the hell just happened. Thankfully when I arrived home, I went straight into the shower and released an explosion of curiosity that had just developed.

Later that week I found myself back on the basketball court at full speed. I overheard someone talking about how old and tired their body feels after our intense games.

I picked up my speed and smiled as I chased down the ball.