Business Escape Pt. 08

Story Info
The aftermath of the Vegas creates new opportunities.
5.5k words
4.67
5.1k
6

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vegas Aftermath

As I situated into my seat on the flight home, the sweat began to release knowing what I had ahead of me. I was legitimately tempted to head straight back to the hotel to hide for days, but knew it was time to rip the bandaid and confront the situation at home.

My brain would teeter back and forth between planning the uncomfortable conversation with my wife and the last few days of sexual perfection I had just experienced. As I sat there sweating out sexual toxins, the smile slowly grew as I ran through the highlight reel of Morgan, Camella and I's insane chemistry. The fact Camella so ambitiously took both Morgan and I simultaneously, even to the point of demanding being filled by both of us. Morgan's tight little asshole taking my cock multiple times while never once flinching or showing pain. My cock painfully swelled just thinking about us three in bed casually caressing each other, laughing and so thoroughly enjoying each other's company. I could genuinely say at this point, this was the best sexual chemistry I had ever experienced.

Then the sobering, responsible portion of my brain snapped back to reality and ran through all the different scenarios of my upcoming communication with my wife, Kylie. Would she kick my ass out immediately? Do I need to contact a divorce attorney? Do I even want a divorce? As my rational brain began to resurface, now swiping through all the amazing memories I had with my wife, I began to think the best plan was to just have an open, honest conversation about how all the years of caging my sexual appetite had finally collapsed.

The adrenaline from such emotional thoughts surpassed my body's demolished health. After days and nights of non stop sex and partying, my body was limping along just begging for a dark room to recharge. But this wasn't possible with all of my anxiety for what lied ahead.

After landing I texted my wife to see if she'd meet me for an early dinner. As I waited for her reply, I decided to also text Morgan and Camella.

Me: Fuck I miss you two - I seriously considered going back to hotel to rehab for a few days. Yes I'm addicted to you both! I'm officially back on my home turf and just texted wife to see if she could have early dinner. Wish me luck!

As I was driving home, my wife texted back agreeing to meet at one of our favorite local restaurants. My stomach was a nervous wreck in that I officially knew now was the time I was going to break the seal and talk about things I never thought I'd have to talk about.

I arrived at the restaurant and asked for the booth that would give us as much privacy as possible. Of course my wife comes strolling in looking like a supermodel as everyone in the restaurant turned to look. I stood up and hugged her with everything I had in the tank, which trigged a playful scream, followed by, "Uh, you need to do more business in Vegas - we never do this anymore."

"Tell me about it", was all my braindead, nervous-wreck response could muster up.

As she sat down and started asking me about business and telling me about all the new growth developments of our baby, I stopped her and simply asked, "Kylie, how are you holding up?"

"Holding up from what?", she quickly replied with squinting, confused eyes.

"I just feel like you're this super mom and wife locked up in our house - aren't you driving yourself crazy?" I empathically asked.

She calmly responded with, "Well I mean I'm playing my role - I know you're focused on business and doing your thing. Sure some days I sneak in some wine, maybe a joint here and there, but overall I love my role."

As I sat there looking at my angel of a wife, I boldly upped the ante with, "What about the adult side of you - don't you have cravings?"

She squinted again, tilted her head and asked, "What do you mean cravings?"

I quickly snapped back with a smile, "You know what I mean - don't play innocent."

She smiled, knowing exactly what I meant with, "Come on - this is so not you to ask these type questions - now you've got me curious. How are you holding up over there?"

She knew me perfectly. Never once had I ever needed a health check on her well-being, or ours.

I exhaled, looked down and quietly responded with, "Well babe, that's a damn good question. Business couldn't be better, but if you're asking, how am I personally holding up? I honestly don't think I'm doing too well."

I looked up and saw her shifting around in her seat, as if to know, something different was happening here.

I continued with, "I wanted us to have dinner alone here because I've kind of had a bit of a break down. I think you knew - again, I think - the guy you married used to have quite the appetite when it came to fun. And fun, meaning - you know I'm a sick fuck who loved to play in bed."

Kylie now also looking down, while pulling her hair back into a ponytail, quietly interjects with, "Baby, I know who I married - and there's a reason I don't nose around in your business. I think we're both incredibly uncomfortable here because this just isn't us. We play perfectly as partners because we let each of us be our true selves during our away time."

Now my attention perked up - was she flipping this on me and telling me she too has something to share? Jesus - my braindead brain was about to explode trying to figure out if this my confession or hers.

I stopped her with, "I know - and agree - that's why we roll so perfectly together. But I just feel like my side hustle might have gotten a bit out of hand lately."

She grabbed my hand off the table, pulled it up to my chin to force me to look at her and said, "Stop - I don't want to know anything. There's a reason I don't want to know details - just as you shouldn't want to know the details of my life away from you. Now unless you're here tonight to officially tell me you're leaving me - then I suggest you pause and think more about this. Now again, I'm not trying to freak you out by eluding that I'm off hookering it up when you're out of town. But trust me, it's best we keep these details to ourselves, just as we have done for all these years."

My face didn't know how to process this amazing turn of events, as I must have just looked like I ate some bad oysters. I slowly shook my head, raised my eyebrows, half rolled my eyes with, "Babe, I fucking love you - I'm going to hold back from wanting more details - even though, I'm dying to ask if you've been having fun out there. I think you know my whole belief system is for us to be happy people - and if you need love on the side - and it doesn't impact us at home - game on.

I guess this is just a pit stop here in both of us just now acknowledging we are just going to continue to look the other way. We've never officially put that in print, but it's safe to say going forward, that's officially the case. Am I right?"

As we're now staring inches from each other's eyes, Kylie responds with, "Babe, that's right - I think that's the only way it was going to work being married to you. I knew who I was marrying - and I became comfortable knowing you were going to let loose in a matter of time. But I'm just admittedly not strong enough to know those details - I've tested myself and quickly concluded I'd cave with jealously if I knew what you were up to. I mean, didn't you hear me the other day - driving your ridiculous Batmobile to a meeting in OC? Come on - my gorgeous, rich, confident husband - please. Even as we're sitting here I've seen women walking by and looking at you."

I now cracked a smile, shaking my head in a much different movement than before with, "I mean - this is why I married you. I come here a nervous fucking wreck wanting to share some details I've never shared with you before. And what happens - you diffuse the discomfort with a reminder of what a fucking angelic, understanding creature you are."

As I leaned in to kiss her, Kylie subtly pulls back with, "Well hold on here - my assumption is, you were just in Vegas and probably got your stinger wet with some young girls, which I'm fine with to be honest. I know they will never have what we have, which is why I can look the other way. But if you're a nervous wreck, that sounds like much more than some sore-stinger-regret."

I too pulled back, shifted around in my seat, took a sip of wine with, "And there it is - it was more than the typical Vegas, blackout, drunk parade. I guess this is where we need to ask ourselves - do we want to share these type details if it's more than something super casual?"

Kylie quickly comes to her senses with, "Again, unless you're here to ask for a divorce - I really don't. I mean I'm now sensing you met someone through work, but let me just ask this, are you wanting to leave me officially? Which by the way, makes me want to vomit even asking that question."

My confused state just opened up their curtains with, "Honestly, Kylie - I'm just fucking confused. If I went into the details, I think you'd better understand the confusion, but I'm officially with you in not wanting to share that level of details. To answer your question, I'm not there in wanting to leave you and our family. But I am there with having feelings for others."

She widens her eyes with, "Others - as in plural?"

"Others", I nodded in response while emphasizing the "s".

Her eyes remained wide, she shifted further away from me, took a large sip of her wine with, "Whoa - definitely was not expecting to hear this, especially 'others'. I mean babe, I know your appetite was always ambitious, but just wow."

I reached out to grab her hand to console her and let her know I still loved her, but she pulled away and shifted further away in the booth.

As both hands rubbed my face in confusion, I quietly added, "I'm sorry - I'm really fucking sorry. In a weird way, I knew this day would come - I just have always worried our sexual dynamic lacked the activity levels my appetite needed."

Kylie sensing that I was now pulling away from her, she shifted back closer to me, grabbed my forearm and said, "Stop. Again, unless you're ready to leave me and our family, it sounds like you just need a break to let your little sick-fuck animal do his thing. Is that right? I mean am I missing something?"

Seeing the window of opportunity to get the fuck out of this wildly uncomfortable conversation, I agreed with, "I mean - I honestly don't know. I didn't come here tonight asking for anything. Now could a break help? I believe so? Admittedly my worry is - I go on a break and enjoy my old lifestyle so much that I forget about my amazing family lifestyle."

As Kylie's eyes began to drip with tears, she gripped harder onto my forearm with, "Look babe, this is life. There's a reason half of the marriages out there don't work. I'm a big girl - if we don't work, we'll both be fine. I know this - I will love you for the rest of my life no matter what happens. I know we'll forever be the best parent partners - and that's the most important thing. Like I said, I too need some attention - you're rarely home. And since now is our truth-time, it feels like you haven't been yourself ever since our child was born, which by the way, I understood."

I sat there smiling, gazing into her eyes, knowing I was such a lucky man to have such cool, realistic people in my life. I'm guessing 99% of these conversations usually end up with a large dry cleaning bill. As I shook my head in amazement, I countered with, "At some point, I'm going to want those details. And honestly, not in the jealous way. Just the fact my sexually conservative wife might have found her groove with others, admittedly turns me on. Now I know why you call me a sick fuck all the time."

She laughed, while still crying with, "And I fucking love that sick fuck mind of yours. Now in the best interest of trying to not lose you, I really think you need to go home, get as much love as you can with our child, and then tomorrow pack your shit up and go take a break. I honestly mean this - this is the only way we are going to save this ridiculously perfect marriage. My hope is after this break you will have come to your senses and we'll go back to leaving the details to ourselves. But again, that assumes home-life trumps fun life. Your fun life just took a knock-out swing for your home-life, which sucks for me."

My lips tightened up, in essence wanting to take her generous offer, but still admittedly confused as fuck at what in the hell was happening. I looked down and responded, "I trust you - I'm confused right now - but I trust this is the smartest move. I love you so fucking much, Kylie. I love what you said - and couldn't argue one thing. In the spirit of your boxing analogy, I've been punched and admittedly am dizzy with my confused state. I would have never in a million years predicted this, but we're here and I love you for how you've responded. Let's pay the bill and the fuck out of this Twilight Zone episode."

Kylie reached out to hug me, which quickly converted into a wet, loving kiss. As we politely kissed for seconds, she pulled back and whispers into my ear, "Don't think you'll be getting any of this perfect pussy tonight my darling - I sense that filthy cock of yours is screaming with Vegas all over it."

I smiled with, "Oh please - sounds like your perfect little pussy has been parading all over La Jolla."

As she pulled back in for a kiss, she quietly admits, "Yes, but the difference is - you rule the parade. But really, who am I kidding - I've never been able to say no to you."

We wrapped up our amazing conversation, finished our wine, paid the bill and each situated into our cars to drive home. Before shifting into drive, I quickly checked my messages to see a number of messages from my two lovers. Not having the focus to read through them, all I could quickly type out was, "Lovers - just had the worst, weirdest, most awkward talk with my wife EVER - but overall she proved why I married her in the first place. I'll fill you in later - long story short - per HER instruction, we're officially on a 'break'! Again, will fill you in - but she quickly read that I needed time away to better understand these feelings I'm having - she refused to hear any specifics on who I had feelings for - I'm constantly amazed how fucking cool my wife is. Alright - let's talk tomorrow - miss you."

As I drove home I was torn in confusion. On one hand, my wife made the intuitive decision to set me free, which I would have done the exact same thing if the circumstances were reversed. Also, now knowing she too needed extra curricular activities to keep herself balanced in our relationship, this was a wildly huge factor in my shockingly calm, yet confused state.

On the other hand, I was officially free to further examine my crushes, without one thread of family guilt to limit my curiosity. This officially was the true test of what kind of lifestyle I was going to choose. Would I chose the path that unleashed my inner sexual animal - or remain on the textbook family trajectory.

My now unshackled sexual brain quickly started scheming where I should go on my break. I wanted to get as far away from home as I could, but still somewhere in the US where I could maintain a decently productive work regime. My brain quickly narrowed into two potential destinations: Miami or Cabo. I've spent significant amounts of time in both amazing cities - one being more pure resort and the other blending city, resort and international flavor.

It didn't take much time on my drive home to conclude to Miami. Miami was a city I could legitimately live in - it had amazing food, beaches, art and still had enough city to conduct business. Cabo was a long weekend that was only two short hours away. Miami was truly on the other side of the country and it was exactly what I needed in the form of an escape. Also, the last time I was in Miami I stayed at The Faena Hotel, which I loved.

At the next stop light, continuing to ignore all of their incoming texts, I sent them another text, "I've decided Miami is going to be my home for the coming weeks - stay tuned for details! :)"

My excitement suddenly bulldozed all the other emotions that I was feeling just minutes ago. The escape planning quickly distracted the most emotionally volatile day I had ever lived. In the morning I was having head-spinning sex with my two insanely gorgeous and adventurous lovers. And in the evening, my wife and I were concluding we needed a break, which if you would have asked me weeks ago if I thought that was remotely possible, I would have bet my life savings against it.

Not to further confuse our situation, I decided to sleep out in the guest house that night. My rag-dolled emotions had me collapsed on the bed within 15 minutes of being back home.

I popped up at 430am drenched in Vegas toxins sweat to check my phone. My exhausted brain couldn't handle all the texts my lovers had been sending the night before, but still, half-asleep I shuffled through their sympathetic messages. Being the amazing people they were, they never once cracked with a selfish excitement, which I found incredibly impressive considering how excited I was to see them.

I did my best at responding to each of their questions in our group chat and eventually caught up in our thread with, "Alright my lovers - as you can see being 445am, I'm a bit excited for this new chapter in my life. Obviously so much to talk about - hard to do on text - but it's time to plan the important stuff. I am calling The Faena Hotel in South Beach to talk them about being my home for the next few weeks. Obviously keep this between us three deviants (aka don't tell Janet) - but I will be telling my office here in San Diego that I'm going to be working remotely for the near future, which will for sure ignite questions around the company.

In regards to us, I would love to extend the invite to you both on any days - and for any amount of time. I am picking up the tab while you're both with me - no questions asked! :) I am planning on packing some bags today to catch a flight out of San Diego later tonight. Let me know if/when you're ready to come see your favorite elderly. Miss you both."

My smile couldn't have stretched my face any further - this is what my brain and body desired most. I jumped out of bed, put on some shorts with running shoes and just took off down to the beach. I ran for miles sweating out chemicals and shuffling through the expected anxiety of breaking from your beloved family. There was never one ounce of flex in my love for my family, and even rationalizing in my brain that my child's young infant age would never even know of this break. Thankfully I was lucky to have a loving mom for our child, plus a number of helping hands to ensure the child was attended to.

Once I arrived back home and showered, I called the hotel to negotiate my next temporary residence. Being a generous existing customer, they thankfully accommodated to my requests and offered one of their penthouse residences, which would officially be my home for the coming weeks. Flight was booked, bags were packed and emails were sent to direct reports at the company to let them know I would be working remotely for the short term.

As the day crept forward, my wife and I met in the kitchen for lunch and to finalize details on our break. Of course, intimately knowing my weaknesses, she shows up casually dressed in a white tank top, no bra with tiny shorts barely covering her perfect ass and her long blonde hair in a pony tail. I shook my head, smiled and sarcastically said, "perfect - way to make this easier."

She smiled big right back at me and replied, "well I didn't want you to forget about this innocent, non-sexual body here at home", while batting her eyelashes.

I came back quickly with, "Funny, Kylie - I wish we were comfortable enough with each other to want to do filthy things to each other, but I just don't feel that's us. And the odd part is - I've grown very comfortable in knowing that's just not us, but who knows, maybe some time away will have our inner animals thirsting for each other. We have the near perfect relationship with just that piece missing, but I don't want that from us unless it's purely organic."

12