Business Escape Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her eyes teared up, she quietly responds with, "I hear you and I agree. I just never have found my sexual comfort with us and have no clue why that is. Maybe I'm intimidated - and oddly, maybe I just love you too much, if that makes sense. We are this perfect relationship that just doesn't seem to be comfortable in this one area.

And trust me, I know you're a fucking raging sexual beast inside that smart, gorgeous shell of yours. I promise I'm going to work on how I can break out of my conservative casing with you - I now know the fact I could lose you will have me trying harder to break out of this.

And if I can't get there - I don't deserve you. And really it's not about deserving anything - it's just more so about we weren't meant to be. Just the thought of that makes me sick to my stomach, but I get it now better and hope this time away helps us answer these questions."

Like two magnets suctioning together, we embraced for a tight bear-hug, kissed and cried with each other. I didn't want to let go worried this could be our last embrace. I wasn't one for the dramatic, but this was the hardest thing I had ever done before. What Kylie didn't know was, if she pulled back and said, "Don't leave - we can figure this out", I would have dropped my plans in two seconds. But I knew deep-down she too wanted this break, in the effort to get our lives on the right track for the long term, one way or the other.

Kylie and I were eventually distracted by my car service arriving at the house to take me to the airport. I kissed the full family goodbye and was off with my bags.

As I was on my way to the airport, I saw that I had separate texts from both Morgan and Camella.

Morgan to Me: Hi Foxy - you must be fucking exhausted from Vegas and now this. I'm wanting to book Miami, but wasn't sure if you wanted some time alone after what a shit show you've dealt with since being home. You just tell me when to come see you, okay? Kisses.

Camella to Me: Hi gorgeous. I'm so fucking sorry you've had to deal with this - but it sounds like she too needed some space - which in a weird way made it SO much easier right? Please know you can call/text me anytime to talk about this stuff. Anyway - tell me when you want us in Miami - I probably can't come until Friday, but sure it'll be good for you to get some alone time. Let me know and I'll book darling - miss my boys.

Me to Morgan: Hi my lover - yes I'm a wreck - but honestly I think it would be better to have someone with me in Miami. Your call - but honestly come whenever you want. I don't think Camella can come until Friday. I will be there late tonight.

Me to Camella: Hi lover - ahh thanks for the support - it's been a weird wild ride. Crazy to think it was only hours ago we were all inside each other in Vegas! Book Miami as soon as you can - the invite is for ASAP - so just come whenever is best for you. I SOOOO miss my lovers.

As I put my phone back into my pocket, I did wish both of them would be waiting for me in Miami. I legitimately hungered for both. If I had my way, we'd stay in bed for days doing our best to lose interest in each other. Admittedly life would be so easy to just not want them and go back to my old, family lifestyle. But that wasn't the case at this moment, I genuinely desired their company, touch, sex, smell, taste, fit and hilarious banter.

I boarded the flight, situated into my seat and immediately passed out. My body clearly was still rehabbing from Vegas and the emotional sprint it had just endured. I literally slept the full flight only to wake for bathroom breaks.

As we landed at the airport, I turned my phone back on to see texts from both my lovers.

Morgan to Me: Camella can't come until Friday? Okay so not to be weird - because I know we're a full blown throuple - but is it selfish for me to want a day of alone time with Foxy? What's the protocol here - do I need to say this in a group chat? Seriously confused! :)

Morgan to Group: I'm flying to Miami first thing tomorrow - can't wait to see you both.

Crafty move by Morgan! And wow did that wake me up - oh god, alone time with Morgan! That love muscle of his was on a one-way ticket to my asshole, and I admittedly was excited to see how that felt.

Camella to Me: Okay booking flight for Friday after work - fuck I'm excited!

Camella to Group: YAHHHH!! Wait you're going to beat me there - ahhh you get a day alone with Foxy - jealous. Kidding my lovers - have fun without me. (I think I know what you two are going to try!)

Camella to Group: Actually take a video or pics - I need to see Foxy's ass decimated by Morgan's missile.

Camella to Group: Speaking of decimated - my asshole still hurts from Vegas - you two abused my precious little holes! Still love you both - and can't wait to love you both in Miami!

Me to Group: Fuck I miss you two - I can't want to have you under each arm. I might need pics tomorrow while I'm alone in my hotel room! :)

Me to Morgan: Hahaha - it is weird - we'll need all talk about being allowed to still have 1-1 conversations.

Me to Morgan: Holy shit, Morgan - you and I alone!!???

Fuck these two killed me - and WOW Morgan was going to be here tomorrow.

As I checked in to my ridiculous penthouse suite, I unpacked my stuff as if treating this as my new home for the coming weeks. I turned on some relaxing Cuban music, sat out on the balcony looking at the Atlantic Ocean with the breeze blowing my hair back with my smile in full stride.

My life had just taking a hard left and was officially lost in pleasure. My streak of cathartic moments was on the line, but knowing how the prior weeks had treated me, I was confident things were continuing on the up and up. After smoking some weed, drinking some whiskey and firing through hundreds of work emails, I finally landed in bed.

With my eyes closed and now naked, I started to envision what this bed would look like in the coming days. And specifically, what was about to happen with Morgan and I. I slowly started to line my fingers down my body, lightly stopping and circling my nipples, down further to my belly button and soon to arrive at my now hard cock. Thirsting the flavor I yielded from Morgan's cock, I pinched the tip of my cock to extract some of my stringy pre cum and brought it back to my mouth to taste. The sweet, salty taste was almost identical to Morgan's cock, which happily reminded what was soon to return.

As my left hand slowly began to stroke my cock, my right hand's fingers were left with a gob of spit to bring down to my curious asshole. I reached around and started dousing my asshole with the saliva. Turning onto my side, I pointed my ass outward to spread my ass open and further slathered the spit into me. I went back up to my lips for seconds to continue the lubrication. After a number of spit transports, my asshole was as wet as it's ever been. As I spread myself wide, my middle finger found his way inside which pleasantly ignited the nerve endings. My mind spun uncontrollably pretending this was Morgan entering me, even to the point where I whispered, "Fuck you feel good, Morgan."

As I proceeded to add fingers, my asshole thoroughly enjoyed being filled with my slippery fingers. I continued to whisper my passionate desires to my imaginary lover with, "I've been dreaming about your cock filling me up, Morgan - fuck me deep." My hand was now fucking my asshole, settling with two fingers as the desired size.

I moaned in a more vocal, passionate way than normal, which felt invigorating knowing my male lover would soon be with me in this incredibly comfortable bed. My pace picked up as I thought about Morgan and I trading off inside of each other, which tipped me over onto on my back, quickly shooting cum all over myself. In the heat of the fantasy, I let go of my cock and randomly decided to scoop up a pile of my cum off my belly and place it into my mouth. I had never tasted myself before, or cum for that matter, but found my new adventurous self enjoying the warm, unusual substance.

As I settled down still breathing heavily, I became aware of this new form of masterbation. Never in my life had I pounded my own asshole, nor tasted my cum or pre cum. I was clearly at a life intersect wanting to explore new dimensions that would push my sexual boundaries. And if it wasn't for Morgan's magical hands massaging my kinked neck, none of this would have been discovered.

I lied in bed with a big smile just amazed at my sexual appetite finally being free to do whatever he wanted. Eat whatever, whenever, however and whoever.

Just before passing out, my phone chirped with a message and picture of us three naked with me in between.

Camella to Group: My head just spun playing with myself to you two fucking me senseless - good night, lovers.

Morgan to Group: holy shit so did I - I came so hard thinking about us all inside of each other - god i miss you two! Night!

I sat there laughing knowing I too just demolished myself.

Me to Group: The trifecta continues - I just shot all over myself and tasted myself for the first time! Fuck you two drive me wild - good night lovers.

Even just minutes after orgasming, my cock was hard again.

Damn you, Morgan and Camella!

12