Business Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no idea where his mind was or what was about to take course at that point. All I knew was that I was completely in Morgan's hands. He legit could have done anything to me in this state of bliss.

He began to lower himself onto me - I felt his hands remain on my back and start to trickle down my back. He then began to work on my lower back with his hands and then his elbows. He then asked if I wanted to take off my shorts to avoid oil stains.

I amazingly responded with, "Morgan, at this point you make the decisions - I am completely in your hands - and my god your hands are amazing." Predictably, he began to also pull down my underwear along with my shorts. I was officially naked with another man for the first time.

Interestingly, he took my shirt and decided to cover my head. I'm guessing he felt I was in such a relaxed state why not go full blackout. My heart was pounding with nervousness and anticipation. I truly was in a mysterious, exotic place I had never experienced.

I felt his smooth legs nudge between the inside of my legs, which now parted open. I was fully exposed at this point, which I can't imagine would be an attractive view to most. A big hairy set of balls with hairy asshole staring at Morgan. My cock was as hard as its ever been and sandwiched between the bed and my stomach. In addition, my cock was making a mess with the amount of precum leaking everywhere.

I believe this new dynamic of me being spread and naked began a whole new direction for Morgan. His warmly coated hands immediately went directly onto both butt cheeks. He deeply massage both cheeks in a circular motion. He would flow down into my hamstrings and back up, always spreading my cheeks exposing more and more of myself to him. My mind began to wonder what he was wearing at this point - I also wondered what he was thinking and staring at. Was he staring my back, ass, asshole or observing my squirmy, nervous movements.

As he flowed up and down from my legs to my ass, he then narrowed the flow into my upper thighs. He was teasing me to perfection. He would gradually add more and more oil to make the transitions smooth between my ass, legs and inner thighs. As he gradually worked his way inside, he then began to graze my balls, which drove me insane. As he ventured inward, that also took course and head towards my asshole, which newly demonstrated an insane spike of being turned on. He was officially teetering between my inner butt cheeks, balls and asshole. It was truly the most intense sexual teasing adventure I have ever experienced.

All during this all I could feel was his smooth bare legs pushing against my inner legs and calves. He was as smoother as any girl I've been with.

Just when I was hoping he'd go beyond the tease, he started to head back up the back as if he were doing a downward dog position. His hands kept flowing up, which led to me feeling his erection again. He was pressing firmly into my ass now with his hands back onto my shoulders massaging.

My sexual instincts officially broke their silence and I asked, "Morgan, if you don't want to get oil all over your clothes, please feel free to also ditch the threads." His response in seconds, "yes sir!"

I felt him reach down and pull down his shorts and underwear. He then proceeded to massage my back. I think at first he was hesitant to grind into me, but then I slowly felt him slide his seemingly very large cock between my cheeks. This was officially off the charts new territory for me and I was all-in enjoying it. As he began a slight rhythmic motion of his cock sliding between my oily cheeks, his hands were working magic on my shoulders. My ass thoroughly enjoyed the sensation of his smooth, large cock sliding all over my ass.

His hands began to slowly work their way to the outside of my shoulders down my arms. His oily hands then reached my hands and intertwined their way with my hands. He took our hands and pulled them over to his bare legs. He then took my hands and started to rub his legs, encouraging me to officially touch him too. Still being wildly nervous and in uncharted waters, I slowly started rubbing his legs.

What was so interesting about this moment, never in my life had I been so passive like this. Normally I would have flipped the switch and taken control. But in this case, I truly enjoyed letting Morgan run this serendipitous adventure.

After a short time of rubbing his legs, Morgan's confidence grew and he began to make some moves. He shifted his body over to where my right hand was and started to strategically place his unusually large cock to where my hand was. He took his hand and opened my hand to force me hand to grab it. Morgan whispered into my ear, "I can tell this is a first for you, so please stop me if this is too much or really whenever you feel uncomfortable." All I could do was shake my head in agreement. I was truly in a state of shock.

As he placed his cock in my hand, my instinctual reaction was, "oh my god, Morgan." I had never felt anything of its kind. My hand could barely fully grip it. It was the smoothest, softest, yet somehow rock hard thing I've ever felt. Obviously I had some domain expertise on playing with my own cock for years, but this wasn't anything like my cock. It was smoother, silkier, thicker and just much larger.

As I passively held his cock, he again took my hand, opened it up and poured a little oil into it. He then began to slowly fuck my hand with his hips as my hand stood still. As I heard him moan, I started to grip his girth with more vigor and slowly felt my way around this massive beast. I was still just absolutely amazed by his cock.

After a few minutes of this grind, I decided to finally shift off of my belly while still holding onto his cock and onto my side. With my left hand I kept the shirt on my face wanting this to remain a mystery. I believe I subconsciously worried I would scare myself out of this if I went with full vision on this moment.

Once on my side, two things happened - I first exposed my ragingly hard cock to Morgan, in addition to picking up the pace massaging his cock. His moans intensified and I swear his cock seemingly kept getting larger.

Also, Morgan must have taken the shift to my side as a willingness to officially proceed with more. Not by my design, this move instigated Morgan to remove his cock from my hand and push me now onto my back. He then took his hands and began to rub my chest and started to kiss my neck. He proceeded to sit on top of me. I could feel my hard cock begin to slide between his ass cheeks. If he would have grabbed my cock and fit it inside him - we would have been fucking in seconds. Instead, Morgan slid down a bit to now have our cocks rub against each other. Even though my body was much larger overall, his cock was noticeably larger than mine. I felt his cock now sliding on top of my cock, which was again like nothing I had ever experienced.

I finally broke my sexual silence and began to pant while saying "oh...my...god...Morgan". My hands also broke their passiveness and began to grab onto his lean body. My hands had never felt anything of his kind. Similar to his cock, his body was as smooth as silk, but firm as a rock. He was ripped, but in a delicate way. I had never imagined anything of this form. A body amazingly soft and sexy, but yet still hard and strong. I started to glide my hands over his small but muscular butt, which now ignited a moan from Morgan. Instinctively I spread Morgan's ass as I was sliding and gliding all over his body. I really would have loved to enter him as I started grinding harder and harder, but I just kept letting Morgan run the show.

His hands shifted into locking into both of my hands while he was kissing my neck, while continuing to passionately hump into each other. I was so tempted to ditch the shirt off my of head, but still couldn't bring myself to do it. I honestly was hoping he would do it, but I'm guessing he too was worried what would happen if I came face-to-face with reality.

As he was kissing my neck, I kept getting waves of lavender smells, which enhanced the intensity.

He let go of my hands and started his trail of kisses down my chest, to my nipples, belly button and then straight to my cock. After a few minutes of perfectly sucking, kissing and licking my grinding cock, he then proceeded further south to my balls. His work was one with passion - he caressed, licked, blew and kissed every square inch of intense nerve endings. And to my amazement, Morgan kept going south. He proceeded to grab my legs and lift them up slightly while continuing further down.

Yet another new breakthrough moment, he began to lightly tongue and blow into my ass. My body legitimately jerked in shock. Whatever nerve endings he hit, they jolted me like a bolt of lightning. He calmly caressed my legs and brought me back down and went right back in. After the shock wore off, my body was grinding like he was fucking me with his tongue. His magic had my hands now going back and forth from my head to his head in absolute mindless erotic enjoyment. And with that, all of a sudden I felt like I could come. It was like he was making out and fucking my ass with his tongue while lightly stroking my soon-to-be volcano of a cock.

Morgan had officially brought me to new sexual dimensions I had never dreamt of - my head was spinning and I was about to lose it.

While panting and my hands gripping his head I said, "Morgan, I'm going to lose it". I'm guessing with his deep focus he didn't hear me and low and behold I began to shoot loads and loads of built of sexual frustration all over myself. I'm pretty sure I was hitting the t-shirt with cum that thankfully was covering my face. As I was having the most intense orgasm, Morgan kept going deeper into my asshole with his tongue. This sensation truly provided waves and waves of the best orgasm I have ever had in my life.

Starting to come out of my dizziness of the orgasm, I started loudly saying, "holy shit Morgan, holy shit Morgan - I can't believe I came that fast."

He slowly rose up out of my ass region and quietly said, "that my friend, was the hottest thing I've ever experienced. You are so fucking sexy and hot. And you tasted amazing. We went from biz talk to massage to me tasting you in a flash. Let me go get you a towel and clean you off. And please don't stress - this is our secret for life as I'm sure you're freaking out right now."

I quickly jumped in and said, "My god, Morgan - you are the coolest, sexiest mother fucker ever - you broke this old man down to pieces - and in a matter of seconds!"

I genuinely wanted to take the shirt off my head, but somehow still struggled to face reality. And I legit felt horrible about it.

As Morgan went to the bathroom I continued to debate if I take the shirt off and confront the situation, but the reality was I still was too scared.

As he came back he toweled off the load all over myself - as he did this I blindly reached out and grabbed his hips. I then slid my hands over and grabbed onto his now soft cock. "Oh why hello my new friend - you are some piece of work - I'm sorry I got all the attention tonight", I said. I was slightly tempted to offer a returned favor, but Morgan quickly cut me off and said, "well knowing how I feel after I orgasm, don't worry maybe you two can spend more time together if there's ever a next time."

Shockingly I responded, "I promise he'll get the opportunity to teach me a few things on our next 'meeting'".

Morgan's niceness honestly began to turn me on again - if he would have been a shit about servicing him in return - I think I would have been turned off by that. But his incredibly empathetic position really told me he was a genuine, good guy who knew I just had just swallowed a huge pill in life experiences.

And really, I was being such a piece of shit by keeping my shirt over my head - but it just was so much to digest at this point. I never in a million years expected this to happen and just was afraid my face would show some look of disgust or shock that would have been horrible for Morgan to see.

But being the amazing person he was, he quickly got his clothes on and gave me one more kiss on the neck and whispered, "you are the sexiest man alive - even if we never happen again - I will never forget this night. Thank you for the business advice - and thank you for letting me discover your amazing body and mind."

I quickly responded by grabbing his head with both hands, shaking my head to the point where the shirt came off and also kissed his neck. I whispered back, "You are such a unique rare gem to introduce this experience - I am the one who is thanking you. I promise if it ever happens again it'll be with you."

With that, he got up and took off. We never looked eye-to-eye, which sucked and I felt bad about, but I'm guessing if we did it would have to led to kissing, which would have led to more new roads being discovered.

I slowly got up, light headed and proceeded to take a hot shower to wash everything off. After I got out of the shower, wiped the fog off the mirror - I just started smiling and laughing at myself in the mirror of what I just experienced.

Once I got into bed, I bravely decided to text him this, "Morgan, that was a life changing experience. Your hands and just overall your confidence and sexuality was such an amazingly intense experience. I appreciate you keeping this experience between us - I don't mean that to offend you, but obviously it would potentially nuke my family situation if anyone knew. I'm still a bit tipsy and stoned - but as of this moment, I would like to try this again with you. I really felt horrible nothing was returned - you must be ready to explode! :) Get some sleep for our big meeting tomorrow. Thank you and good night! PS my neck isn't hurting! :)"

I waited for a few minutes anticipating his response. Just as I was snuggling into the sheets about to pass out, my phone chirped with: "Just wow! If you could see the size of my smile right now. Your text was so fucking amazing. I promise I too was as shocked it went the way it did. I genuinely thought we would innocently trade business and PT help. I mean of course I found you delicious at drinks and dinner, as did Camella and Janet, but never thought we'd go there. And really, never thought you'd let me go there on you. Our chemistry was truly organic and I will never forget it. And of course I would never break our secret - I know you're a loyal family man at heart. I would love more advice on the business - and I will massage you anytime you desire. Just beware - things might proceed from what I felt with us and our chemistry. Just make sure you're ready to go further if we head down that road! Muahahaha. And to your pain-free neck I wish I could be kissing - good night, Morgan."

My cock was raging hard again - damn you, Morgan!


12