Business on the Beach

Story Info
Emily's nude sunbathing is interrupted by her boss.
3.5k words
4.53
56.1k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily Parkes gazed at herself in the full length mirror. Her usually pale skin was now with a healthy bronzed glow and the extra sun she was soaking up seemed to have caused her thick dark curls to grow at an alarming rate. She pouted at herself and lifted her hair up off her neck. It was her last day in Magaluf before they had to fly back to rainy old Edinburgh where she was sure her tan would vanish at the first sight of grey skies.

"Right poser, you better be getting those tits out this time. I'm starting to get embarrassed for you," laughed Fi, "honestly it's like sunbathing with a nun."

Emily sighed. It was ok for Fi. Her small but perky breasts stayed in the same place regardless of whether she was wearing a bra or not. Emily's 32Fs on the other hand needed a little more support, hence the rather matronly Marks and Spencer's bikini she was currently sporting. The bottoms even came with extra support elastic for a tummy she didn't have. Is it possible to look frumpy in a bikini? She wondered.

Emily ran her hands across the cups of her top. The print was definitely cute but it did cover a lot of skin and next to Fi and her tiny string ensemble, she looked positively overdressed. Fi was right, she was pretty much the only person on the beach in a full bikini. Most girls seemed to sunbathe topless or even nude these days. Running around naked in groups without a care in the world. Though perhaps the cheap cocktail bar on the beach was partly to blame for their confidence.

"Ok maybe," she said finally, "YOLO and all that". Fi looked at her doubtfully. Emily popped her top up to her friend a quick flash to prove her wrong. Fi burst out laughing and flashed her back.

Fi, or Fiona as she was more commonly known, was her work colleague, who had swiftly made her way up the friendship ranks to earn her place as Emily's best friend. The pair worked at 4Front Technology, a top 500 software company based in London, with offices throughout the world including one in her home town of Edinburgh. Emily had joined the company at the start of the year in the Accounts Department. Fi on the other hand worked in HR, which was probably how the pair had managed to wrangle the same week off work together at the height of summer, allowing them to promptly book a cheeky wee break to the party resort of Magaluf.

At 25 they felt a little old for the full on booze cruise style party holiday that the resort usually offered, but they had both enjoyed a routine of cocktails and sunbathing and the odd flirting at the hotel bar. The hotel itself was fairly basic, but it was in a great location with the beach practically on their doorstep. The owners also ran a small cocktail bar directly on the beach, so they could add their drinks into their hotel tab without them having to carry money around; a fact the girls took advantage of on a daily basis. Emily was sure her liver was also going to need a holiday by the time she got back home.

The girls packed light for their final day at the beach. Emily took just a towel and a book to read, both of which she popped into a giant beach bag they shared. Once ready, they headed out wearing just their bikinis and a pair of Gucci sunglasses.

It was still early in the day for most party goers when the girls arrived at the beach, so they found a couple of loungers easily. Fi immediately stripped off and ran into the sea for her daily skinny dip, squealing in delight as she splashed water on her naked body. Scandalised, Emily nervously took note of a group guys further along as they settled down with their bottles of beer to enjoy the show. Emily wished she had her confidence as she watched her friend's blonde bob disappear under the waves.

Emily set down the beach bag and wandered off to the bar returning with a large jug of Sangria for herself. It had been their holiday staple. When in Spain, she laughed to herself pouring a large drink. Fi eventually returned from her swim and plopped herself down on the lounger butt naked. Emily eyed her tiny brown body enviously and knocked back another sangria.

Sensing her gaze, Fi turned to her, "Well come on then! Your turn, get them out!" Emily blushed. She knew she'd promised but she still felt nervous. "Honestly no one cares," Fi gestured at the now crowded beach. Emily looked around at the sea of bronzed bodies. Tits everywhere indeed. "Ok, ok, ok" she sighed. Perhaps the Sangria was working it's magic, but she was feeling a little braver now. She took a deep breath and slowly unclipped her bikini top, letting it drop to her lap. She paused, waiting for some kind of reaction but as promised, no one batted an eye. Fi applauded her mockingly. "Woo, finally!"

Emily felt instantly more comfortable and with a wave of bravado that shocked even herself, she wiggled out of her bikini bottoms too. Might as well go the whole hog she thought as Fi's eyes widened in disbelief. She flipped her friend the finger before she could tease her anymore and they both giggled. The sun seemed to beat down harder in approval too. Emily soon felt so warm and relaxed she couldn't imagine putting her clothes back on. She stuffed the bikini into the beach bag and lay back down. "Another Sangria sweetheart" offered Fi? They clinked their plastic tumblers and knocked back their drinks before draining out the rest of the jug.

Emily sank back into her lounger listening to the chilled out club classics being pumped out from the beach bar. This was life. She wasn't sure if it was the heat or the booze but her eyes soon felt heavy, and it wasn't long before Emily drifted off to sleep. She dreamt she was dancing naked in some sort of nightclub and everyone was clapping and chanting her name. She'd never felt more free.

An hour or so passed and a nudge took her briefly out of her fantasy, "God Em, this heat is too much today and that Sangria has given me a bit of a headache. I'm gonna head back to the hotel for a bit. Is that ok with you?"

Emily was much too comfortable to move. Desperate to get back to her dream she waved Fi on, "Mmm sure thing" she murmured and then she was back to sleep. Dancing, dancing, dancing as the crowd roared her name.

.....

"Emily!" she heard a man's voice call out. Was she still dreaming? The voice sounded familiar somehow. "Emily!" The voice persisted, "Emily Parkes?" The voice was getting closer, she lifted off her sunglasses. "Yes I thought it was you, what a coincidence!"

As her eyes focused on the man standing in front of her, Emily suddenly felt like she was falling from a great height. Oh my fucking God. It was Eric Anderson, the company CEO. His thick salt and pepper hair glinting in the sun and a five o'clock shadow he usually only sported on Friday night soirées. He was accompanied by another man Emily didn't recognize. Taller and younger than Eric by about a decade she guessed. "Emily Parkes, meet Tony Baxter. He's going to be our new Director of Sales. I thought I'd whisk him away on a bit of a boys holiday before I subject him to the rest of the office. Isn't that right?" The younger man grinned and leaned over her extending a hand to shake before she got a chance to compose herself. Director? He didn't look that much older than her! Emily scanned his six pack and blushed as her eyes were instantly drawn to a hint of blonde hair that extended towards the waistband of his very low cut shorts.

Eric continued on as if meeting one his employees completely naked was one of the most normal things in the world. "Emily joined us as a Junior Admin in Accounts just at the start of the year but she's been making waves," he paused for effect, drinking in her body and letting his eyes rest on her neatly shaved vulva, "I mean I've certainly had my eye on her for a while now."

Feeling incredibly exposed, Emily felt around for the beach bag so he could put her bikini back on, but to her horror it was gone. Of course. Fi must have taken it with her! She could feel her heart pounding in her chest. What was she going to do? Both men were now openly staring at her tits. She blushed furiously and felt her nipples harden in response. Eric seemed to notice and flashed her his famous Hollywood smile. Though she estimated he was in his mid to late 40s, Eric was still a bit of a heartthrob around the office.

Eric sat down in Fi's lounger next to her while Tony wandered off in search of another. "Enjoying your time off?" He asked, looking her up and down. He licked his lips, clearly enjoying the view. "You know I really admire a woman with your confidence," he continued, "my wife would never sunbathe topless let alone nude".

"Um..." Emily shifted in her lounger, still painfully aware of her own nakedness. She crossed her legs and moved to cover her breasts with her hands but Eric suddenly looked disappointed, "No please, don't feel embarrassed, we're all on holiday here. Besides, you should be proud of that body." She smiled uneasily then finally released her breasts again. Satisfied, Eric stretched himself out on the lounger, closing his eyes to soak up the last of the afternoon's rays.

Tony had now returned with his own lounger and was setting it up on her other side. He produced another jug of Sangria from the bar. "Would you like one," he offered? She nodded sheepishly, she'd never needed a drink more in her life. "So you work in Accounts?" Tony enquired. "I thought that was just for boring old men? You don't fancy a move to Sales do you?". Actually she did. Sales Executives always seemed so glamorous. Out wining and dining with rich customers. She nodded again struggling to find her voice. "Well then, let's hear your ideas. What do you think you could bring to the role?" Was she really going to interview for a new position lying down naked? Apparently so.

Emily proceeded to detail some concepts around profit margins she'd been working on as Tony smiled at her encouragingly. She felt oddly powerful, her confidence growing, as she lay there exposed while the two men hung on her every word.

The alcohol however was beginning to loosen their tongues and eventually the conversation moved away from office politics and the three started to joke around. "I'm sorry if this is a little forward, but it's been on my mind since we saw you," Eric leaned in and dropped his voice to a whisper, "but are they real?" Emily was a little slow on the uptake after her afternoon of cheap booze. "Is what real?" She asked innocently. "Those!" he nodded at her breasts. She looked down at her boobs, her nipples reddening with the heat of the sun. "Uh yeah." "Fuuuck!" said Tony. She turned to face him. "They're fucking magnificent then". She wasn't quite sure what to say next so she gave them a wiggle and the two men cheered.

Eric suddenly reached forward, "May I?" His hand lingered just inches away. She wasn't sure if it was the sun, the sea or the Sangria that had bolstered her confidence but she nodded her approval. He leaned across to give her left breast a gentle squeeze then slowly traced her nipple with his fingers. She could feel her heart racing as she held his gaze. "Do I get a turn?" She turned to see Tony on her right tentatively leaning towards her too. She smiled at him and lifted her hands behind her head giving both men access to play with her breasts. Closing her eyes she could feel Tony caress her right breast then firmly rubbing his thumb over her hardened nipple.

A groan escaped her lips and Eric pulled away suddenly with Tony following suit. She opened her eyes remembering where she was. Glancing nervously behind her she spotted a group of girls reading their beach thrillers. She studied their faces for a minute. Had they heard her?

"Uh, perhaps we should take this somewhere a little more secluded?" Suggested Eric. "I think there's a little cove further along," agreed Tony pointing down the beach. "I spotted it earlier. It's a bit shaded so there shouldn't be any sunbathers." The two men eagerly packed up their loungers and Emily couldn't help but notice the huge bulge in Tony's swim shorts. He caught her looking and smiled. "C'mon, let's go missy." He said, offering his hand to help her up.

....

She strolled along the beach holding Tony's hand wearing only her Gucci sunglasses. Eric walked a little behind them and she could feel his eyes fixating on her bottom with every step. What was she doing? This was so unlike her. She looked across the beach at the remaining bathers most of which were now starting the pack up for the day. A few looked in their direction as they passed. Did they know what she was going to do?

The walk wasn't far but she felt positively breathless when they arrived at the cove. Tony was right. There was no one around, though they were only a metres away from the main beach. It wouldn't take much for someone to stumble upon them or hear what they might be up to. Emily felt her pussy tighten with excitement at the thought.

Wasting no time, Eric reached up behind her, scooping up her breasts and softy kissing her neck and shoulders. His hands slid down her body, caressing hips then her bottom. He reached one hand around to play with her pussy while the other squeezed firmly at her ass. His fingers exploring her roughly but then soon finding their way deep inside her. God, she was soaking.

Leaning into him she could feel his erection eagerly prodding at her back. She tilted forwards slightly and he hurriedly pushed inside her. She gasped and grabbed hold of his thigh. Wrapping one arm around her shoulders to support her, he began to thrust. His hips slamming against her butt sent jolts of pleasure through her body while his other hand expertly worked her clit. She could feel her breasts bounce wildly but she needed to hold onto Eric for balance so she left them to jiggle freely. The sensation aroused her even more. "Fuck me Emily! You're fucking so wet!"

She opened her eyes to see Tony leaning against a rock with an intense look on his face, his impressive cock in his hands as he watched Eric pound her, waiting his turn. Their eyes met and she felt a wave of humiliation or was it lust? Either way the thought of him watching her, seeing her like this, sent her over the edge. Her body began to spasm, "Oh fuck, oh yes". Maintaining eye contact with Tony, as she gave in to her orgasm, biting her lip as she tried to stop herself from making too much noise.

Eric pulled her arms behind her back, fucking her harder until he was finished himself. He pulled out and deposited his hot load across her ass cheeks, giving them a quick slap for good measure. He then slouched in a heap at her feet.

Emily had barely a chance to catch her own breath when Tony was upon her. Groping her breasts with both hands, he kissed her deeply on the mouth. He tasted like salt and sangria. He lifted her up off her feet and she instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist. Which was just as well as she wasn't sure she could still stand on her own and the beach here was too pebbly to lie down.

Her pussy was still pulsing pleasurably as he plunged his cock inside her with ease. He bounced her up and down as she clung to his shoulders. She could feel his hands grip uncomfortably tight on her ass but the pain only excited her more. She bit into his neck and she heard him moan, "Oh Emily, I think I'm going to come". He tipped her backwards so he could get a good look at her then buried his face in her tits, sucking and biting at her nipples as she felt his hot cum spurt inside her.

Tony put her back down on her feet then dropped to his knees, but he wasn't done yet. Grabbing her ass he pulled her into him and began licking at her pussy, sucking hard on her clit. She obligingly spread her legs wider and tightened her fingers round his light brown curls pulling his face in deeper. She closed her eyes and let her head fall back. His tongue flicking back and forwards. In the distance she could hear cheering. Was she fantasising again? But she could only think of Tony's tongue, now firmly circling her clit. "Oh, oh, ohhh." She came harder than before, her knees buckling as she dropped to the ground to join him.

Opening her eyes she spotted the local booze cruise going past in the distance. Scores of young men and bikini clad girls waved at them as they headed home for a night of even more drinking. Shit. "Do, do you think they saw us?" She stammered. "Yep," laughed Eric, "but don't worry, I think they were far enough away for us to be unrecognisable. Plus most of them would be wasted." And here Emily thought the most adventurous thing she'd do today was take her top of.

They lay in silence for a while longer, enjoying the last of the sun. "We should probably head back," said Eric finally. Emily, remembering her clothing predicament, scrambled to search for her beach towel only to find it floating in the sea. "Shit! Do either of you have a phone I could use?" The two men shook their heads.

She explained her missing bikini as Tony and Eric snorted with laughter. "Well it was maybe just as well for us," smiled Eric with a twinkle in his eye. "C'mon, we'll walk you back. It isn't far and besides, I'm pretty sure in Magaluf, they've seen it all". Well apparently they've seen all of Emily today.

Fine, she thought. She strolled naked between the two men back to the hotel, each of them giving her bottom a cheeky squeeze every now and then. They only raised a few eyebrows as they passed the reception desk. "Missing bikini!" Yelled Tony as if to explain as Emily giggled. "Well thanks for a great time Emily. I hope we'll see you back safe and sound on Monday," said Eric, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

She looked at Tony, his face now a deep red from the sun. Or was it from the pounding he just gave her? "I'll set up a meeting for us once we're all caught up and we can have another chat about that Sales Executive position" he said rather formally, then leaning in he added with a grin "or maybe we could just meet up for a repeat of this afternoon?" He gave her breast one last stroke, tweaking her nipple lightly. Emily bit her lip. "I'd like that, not quite sure which question she was answering.

And then they were gone.

....

Arriving back at her hotel room she found Fi fast asleep on her bed, still in her string bikini from earlier. Emily spied the beach bag on the floor and giggled, imagining how different the day could have turned out. Leaving Fi to her sleep she jumped in the shower.

Catching herself in the mirror with soap dripping between her breasts she paused for a second. Yeah they were too good to hide in that stupid bikini. Caressing herself she began to think back to her fun on the beach. Eric with that smile and Tony with that six pack, and that cock, god, Tony! Apparently still horny as hell she rubbed at her clit and nipples, watching herself in the mirror as she gripped onto the sink for support. She closed her eyes imagined herself dancing naked for not just Tony and Eric, but the whole fucking board of directors, until she gave herself her third orgasm that day. "Oh fuck, oh Tony."

By the time she was done Fi was finally awake. "Ugh I can't believe we've got to go back to work soon".

Emily smiled and flopped onto the bed, now fully spent. "Yeah," she agreed, grinning into her pillow. And she couldn't wait.