All Comments on 'Business Proposal Ch. 03'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
what a Man ! NOT

if this is the author's idea of closure or justice the author needs serious professional help.

<br></br>

In Ricco cases like this the FBI often times misses large sums of $$$... and given how Patty is still living high off the hog even after her 6 months Jail time... its clear tht she has a secret stash of cash the FBI never found or legally could not get to.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 15 years ago
In the end PATTY got away with it

Let me see if I have this right.

<br></br>

Because of Patty's actions ....His life was crushed. He was harassed and humilated. The FBI was after him at first. She Lied she cheated hundreds of times... she whored herself out. She was involved in massive criminal conspiracy that worth tens of millions of dollars.

<br></br>

and when FBI investigated the Judge & Patty they did so in spite of him!! His actions actually Hindered the FBI. n

<br></br>

<b>Essentially Patty got away with it. She got to live a Life of Power and wealth. She got away with crushing her husband. She got to have all the FREE cock she wanted. She got fancy cars.... a huge house... tons of $$$$. She was a big Player in the town. And she did this for years. </b>

<br></br>

serving 6 months in Jail after doing this for years and years? big deal.

<br></br>

After ALLLLLLLL that... when she is released from Jail and he sees her ... she waves at him...

<br></br>

and he does and says Nothing?

<br></br>

In the immortal words of John McEnroe you CANNOT be fucking serious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Life is not always fair

in fiction as well as real life. Thanks for another entertaining story and don't worry about the nit pickers.

magmamanmagmamanover 15 years agoAuthor
Yep, Harry....

In REAL life...in the end.....They often DO get away with it...lol

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Don't

Enjoy stories about weak guys or slut's that don't care what they do. Nobody looses but hubbie and judge, didn't explain why wife suddenly thought he was dog shit and continues to treat him like that. He still hasn't moved on, why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Enjoyed

the story,pity the slut wife got away with it,but that is so often the case in real life,but the funny thing is that it mainly seems to be the rich and powerful ones.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 15 years ago
Wow.

Magmaman strikes again! Or rather, hits a home run! This story has a man with a heart and a concience, and he knows how to use them. WELL DONE!

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanover 15 years ago
that's too silly to be believable

.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 15 years ago
Yes sometimes THEY do get away with it

MGM

<br></br>

its your story do what you wnat.

<br></br>

My point about what Patty got away with is way over your head.

<br></br>

I raised the issue of what she got away with to make the point that having the husband wave at his ex wife once she was out of jail was a bit stupid.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Liked the story

I am a little confused though. "They say revenge is sweet, I don't think so. The whole mess made me feel sick." This statement by the wimp husband makes no sense. He did not seek any revenge. So how can he feel sick about something he did not do. I have no problem with the fact he did nothing. He was a dud from the word go. I don't think his wife would have gotten as little a sentence as she did based on the story. She did not turn states evidence and they really didn't need her too. I would have given you 100 if there was anyone to like in this story but there wasn't. Aside from that I think this was believable, judges do have great power in small towns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Got to agree with Harry again, his point is well

taken and so is the point made by Tears. It is your story, you can make it work however you want to. But the guy got no revenge, he basically did nothing. She on the other hand was a very good professional whore. YOu dont learn that overnight! She got six months probation big deal. The she started with the guy that owned the filling station now she is supposed rich with a big Mercedes, hell I have three of them for real. Prostitutes like to make big splashes especially expensive whores. Want to guess if the car is a lease? Trash is trash and that one is already breaking down into compost Maybe she needs to do some medical testing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i'm glad

i'm glad that most people don't think like you, your scary or retarded i'm not sure which it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good guys got to win one. bravo.

i actually put my wiener away 3/4 the way thru chapt 1 and kept reading. i havent read the other comments so dunno what the majority think of it. but considering this is literotica, the fact that its not a jerkoff story may give some negative feedback. fuck em. i honestly think that if you cleaned the lewdness up for the moral majority, you would have short story worthy of publishing. perhaps even the opening backdrop for a series of paperbacks. the characters all succeed in drawing both emotion and interest. empathy for the hero, sympathy for the plight and disgust for both the villans and the situation thats unfolding. there is some depth to your tale, i think there is more depth than has been written. awesome job. superb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Really Good ... Until the End!

MGM,

You didn't let him have any satisfaction. He gave her eighteen years, she gave him a smirk and fuck off stupid.

The judges wife, what was that all about? If she chose to secretly meet him, it should have been for the odd tryst - not physical abuse one time.

Finally, Patty shows up at his honest spa, gets a wax from a grinning technician? I thought this place was super straight? At least he should have stopped her from paying, told her she was not EVER welcome in his business, paid for her service, told the receptionist and technician that she was never welcome and then physically escorted her to the door and pushed her out...at least some satisfaction!

You write so well and in this one you let all of us down/\.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
Umm I sorta agree with the Anon below

His point about the last meeting with Patty is valid I think - I was surprised you let her get out so quietly. I would have thought he would at least challenge wax boy and then banned her and made it clear that any activity outside the rules was not acceptable. He should not need her or her fees to move forward time for that clean break concept.

Otherwise nicely done and well written - I liked it either way obviously - I gave it the stars heh.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
This one sucked

the bitch gets a good man in the end, he gave her 18 years and end up having to open another spa. His working while his ex-slut-wife was arrested for prostituion and ends up living a great life. Shit she never said she was sorry for anything and he still thinks she's hot. gave it a 2

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 11 years ago
The Ending Ruined an Otherwise Decent Story

Having her get away with so much and then end up with what she wanted totally ruined the story for me. Unlike others, I did not think the male lead was weak. Perhaps foolish but not weak. However, she turned into a real snake and deserved to see some harsh consequences.

You laughingly commented that sometimes the bad guys do get away with it. While that may be unfortunately true in real life, most of us read to provide a little escape from the real world. A bit more justice would be appreciated.

BrettarnBrettarnover 11 years ago
Good but weak ending

Built the story really well, then just seemed to lose interest and wrapped up with a quick weak ending - neither good nor bad in total, but not up to Magmaman usual standard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wimp tale

The bitch always win

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 7 years ago
Dull

And pointless story.

fifteen16fifteen16about 7 years ago
Love

Do not understand why there should be any negative about this story. Love blossoms and a relationship follows, many a good year is had, then for various reasons one or both people change and love dies, it's life sad but it happens. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
crap

garbage , dull lifeless tale of whoredum

johsunjohsunover 5 years ago
Interesting

Sort of a slice of life, quiet, some sexy parts, more 'real life' than most stories here. I liked it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A touch too hypocrical for my taste

Hubby has regular handjobs and happily masturbates his female clients but as soon as his wife offers a similar service he's out of the door breathing self-righteous indignation in all directions. A bit of a hypocritical tosser methinks.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightalmost 3 years ago

I, too, found this to be dull and lifeless. How did Patty go from being this nice person to such a conniving snake? What happened to the kids--they never appear in the story. And how does Patty survive, since she would have spent many, many years in federal penitentiary for tax evasion, money laundering, etc. She would have lost all of her money, house, spa, and the Mercedes under RICO, and she would have been looking rough after time in the big house. She's dating a gas station attendant and still driving her Mercedes and looking great at the end of the story? Please!

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 3 years ago

The ending left me empty still. He needed to grow a spine at some point

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Such a wimpy ending…Magman u are a chocker!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No! You proved that you can do better

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An entertaining and well written tale of duplicity, corruption and self-righteous hypocrisy. Neither of the two main characters was particularly likeable but at the least the wife didn't pretend to hold the moral high ground when they both sold sexual favours for money.

LA

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
Should

Have fired brad to tie up the loose ends. For cause.

remb95remb95about 1 year ago

glad you cleared up how she had so much money.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES