Business Restoration Services Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, these are the worst. I'm sure plenty of businessmen pee all over their shoes." I tell her. "Let's get you to a stall."

Putting down my passenger in front of the stall, she enters the small space and sits down. I back up, but Sarah grabs my hand and pulls me to her. I'm more than happy to pull my dick out and fill her mouth. Sarah also pulls my suit completely down my legs and I step out of them.

"I'm bringing you back in here tomorrow. Anyone in here will think they're in heaven." I tell Sarah as she stops sucking me.

"Only if you go into the women's room with me just like this."

"CFNM has always been a fantasy of mine."

"We shall see."

Exiting the bathroom, I am now without my suit. While my dick isn't at attention, it's still swollen from Sarah's sucking so I'm feeling pretty good about how I look. I pick Sarah up again and we head to the elevator to go to our room. There are three elevators facing the lobby, and three behind them. I carry Sarah to the backside where we find Jake fucking Jules up against one of the elevator doors. While I watch Jake rock back and forth into Jules, Sarah pushes the elevator button. Lucky for them, another elevator door opens or they would have fallen into theirs.

"We're going upstairs to finish. Please join us on our enormous balcony." I tell the couple. Sarah tells them our room number and we head up alone in our lift.

"Ummm, where's my suit?" I ask Sarah when I notice her hands are empty.

"Oh, it might have been thrown behind a certain trash can in a certain bathroom."

I'll worry about that later. I have a wife to fuck. I bend down before her and start sucking one tit, then another. As delicious as she is, I decide upon some sexual gymnastics. I stand, and lift Sarah off the elevator floor. Then, slowly, I twist her upside down in my arms and put her thighs in place on my shoulders. I now have a direct line into her pussy. I pull her tight and begin licking. I can also see over her ass so I'll be able to navigate the hallway to our room.

The elevator door opens to a thankfully empty foyer and we take our first steps. I've done this before, and Sarah knows to hug my body to our weight is evenly distributed. As she begins to suck me, I do all the walking the both of us need to get to our room. As we turn the corner to the hallway where our room is located, I realize we don't have a room key.

I don't have time to stop what I'm doing. At our door, I lean into it and put Sarah's ass against it. I continue sucking juices out of Sarah, and I can feel my hardened cock being sucked by her mouth. Her tongue feels so good. I hear the ding of the elevator from down the hall and decide we should compose ourselves a little and put Sarah down. She stands and we continue hugging and kissing.

I hear the sounds of a walkie-talkie, and a security guard turns the corner toward us.

"We had to draw straws to see who got to come up here to let you in your room. That is, of course, assuming you don't have a key on you. Judging by your lack of clothes, we guessed you don't." The guard tells us as he approaches.

"Good guess. We'll make sure to have a key tomorrow for sure. You'll be busy and probably won't want us walking to the front desk for a key." I reply.

"The management insists you have access to all areas, so we're not too worried about that." He says while opening our door. "Have a nice morning."

Well, it is definitely morning, very early in the A.M., but morning for sure. We leave the door open enough for Jake and Jules to come in, and head to the balcony. It is here we consummate the evening in each other's arms. At some point, Jake carried Jules onto the other part of the balcony and they soon have an audience of two. We enjoy watching them lose themselves to the moment.

I certainly didn't expect to wake alone. Yet, I wasn't very surprised. Walking into the living area, I do receive a surprise. Jake is sleeping on the foldout couch. Jules and Sarah are sitting on stools at the kitchen bar, with their legs out and feet on each other's thighs. They are watching each other intently rub their respective pussies. I stop and watch. From my experience, they are into multiple orgasms. Sarah is rubbing her tits and her fingers move furiously within her. I walk into the kitchen and make a pot of coffee while they continue.

"I haven't done this since high school." Sarah tells me, her eyes still on Jules' legs.

"Save some for later." I tell them as the freshly ground coffee aroma overtakes the room.

"Now, this is the way to start a day." We hear from the couch.

"Coffee and dessert are ready." I tell Jake. "But before you get up, use that phone and call room service. We want poolside delivery."

Jake calls and orders breakfast for four. I throw on some shorts that can get wet, and we leave the room. The girls remain naked, although Jake did offer to go get some clothes or a suit for Jules. We will actually find her suit still outside near the pool. The elevator ride takes us down past several floors which sound especially noisy.

The walk from the elevator to the pool gives a few people a nice view, but it's the pool where Sarah and Jules will rock the world of this hotel. As we enter the patio area, we see a server with a tray of food walking in from our left. We grab a table as close to the pool as possible, and then enjoy a few moments of arranging plates. Mimosas are poured, and a toast is made.

The girls decide to stay outside all day long, but only if their cabana boys are up to the task of taking care of all their needs. Jake and I are up to the task, and thus begins a nice day outside. After lunch, it's apparent we have the attention of people arriving for the conference. Several rounds of drinks are brought to us, along with room number information for parties happening later. I actually ask the bartender to hold off on the drinks so we don't get too crazy.

Like the last two places, we just hang out at the pool enjoying the perfect weather, and the two perfect women who have not a stitch of clothing on. When we're in the water, Sarah is so incredible and easy to touch wherever I want. We also take note of the amount of windows opening as people check in. For the part of the hotel, most of the rooms overlooking the pool seem to be occupied. That is good news for me; Sarah will be an untamed animal once we return to our room.

As for Jake and Jules, he is enjoying his wife, too. I don't need to stare at her anymore as she and Sarah just seem to blend into the surroundings. I thought she might put her suit back on, but just the opposite happened. Jake took it upstairs. He also hid her suitcase in our room without her knowing. I think he has something up his sleeve, but we shall see. With Sarah at her side, Jules is just as confident.

There's only one way this particular part of the nude adventure is going to end. Sarah must walk through the hotel, with or without Jules.

And walk she does. Right through the ballroom lobby, down the escalators, and out to the valet pickup lane. But, those were just the final steps. Many more preceded them.

I was able to convince the bartender inside to set a table aside for us. Instead of eating dinner outside, we are happy to be inside if only for a short time. Jules is even happy inside despite being so much closer to hotel guests than those at the pool. Her nipples remain rock hard while we eat, not that I'm watching.

The rest of the evening is spent outside in the dwindling sunlight. More and more hotel guests join us, and the girls receive constant attention. The hotel staff is wonderful and safety is never an issue.

Leaving for our rooms, the four of us are mostly spent. I just want time alone with my wife, and I reward myself with a nice long session of making love everywhere in our suite. From the kitchen out to the balcony, in the shower, and finally in bed, I consume every inch of her.

Our plan for escape is hatched as we recover.

I take all bags in our room downstairs and wait at the valet for our car. When the attendant is out of sight, I text Sarah that I am waiting for the car. Right next to me is Jake.

"Dude, she is so pissed I moved her suitcase." He tells me.

"Pretty genius if I do say so myself."

After my car arrives, the valet loads our bag. Jake's car also arrives and he packs their bags. Then, we head inside to watch the girls walk down. We can see lots of bodies in the upper ballroom lobby area. There is a lot of movement, as they separate to allow the girls through the throng. We catch sight of them at the top of the escalator, and enjoy their nude bodies descend to the main lobby.

From there, it's a short walk to us at the exit. Taking Jules into my arms, I give her a big kiss and a hug. Sarah gets the same from Jake, and then returns to my side. We get into our cars at the same time and drive off.

Looking at Sarah with lustful and admiring eyes, I know I love this line of work. From here, our adventures are up to her.

12