All Comments on 'Business Strip'

by OzmanA

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
From a loyal wife to a whore...

She went from a loyal wife to a whore...But she could behave like she wants, but telling her lover about her husband: "No, not really," I mumbled, flushing deeply. "I don't get enough love or sex."...That's is worst than cheating...Why? because she simply could have the divorce...She wasn't forced to stay married...then she could be free to be a Corporate whore...She really deserved to get a serious STD disease that would kill her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

What a slit and Her poor unsuspecting hubby unknowingly is being humiliated by his wife and her colleagues. Hope he finds out and sues the company and everyone involved

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes, we all devolve from stand-up citizens.....

......to raging whores and biters when on company travel.

The boys all want nookie and the girls are all cock hounds as soon as they walk out the front door.

The result, of course, is a world full of mutually satisfying sexual adventures in every town with more than two hotels and a decent bar. And, equally certain, their mates are off rubbing clits and dipping wicks with more local fare during all of the out of town festivities......all in the name of fending off boredom.

I'm also sure they all remain happily married and even more committed for the broadening experiences, their lives finally devoid of boredom.

In your world, I should think corporate turnover would be exceptionally high, due to the outrageously high incidence of fatal cases of Syphilis, Ghonorrea, AIDS and the rest of the long list of venereal diseases that accompany indiscriminate and profligate sexual encounters of the varietous kind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Stories "Business Strip" and "thankyou Nurse" are two sides of the same coin - Ned and Gaby are married to each other

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Finally, a real whore and cheating too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous