Business Travel Reignites Interest

Story Info
Attraction to men returns after married sex cools off.
5.8k words
4.6
8.1k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my mid-forties and had been married about fifteen years. As I've found to be true with many married guys, the sex at home with my wife had dropped off to a point where, with few exceptions, getting myself off was my only sexual activity. I didn't want to turn to another woman as the rest of the marriage was solid so I contented myself with this reality.

My job changed to where I began doing a good amount of business travel and the alone time at night would usually find me in my hotel room and at some point, stroking my cock to get to climax. I'd think about the early marriage days and the enjoyable times I had when we were both hot for sex and that would provide some nice mental stimulation. I'd also pick up one of the soft-core magazines found in the airport gift shop and find the reading and pictures to enhance the excitement and stimulation for me. The pictures of women were my focus but I would also notice ones where there was a guy and his cock visible, not really keying in on that but just aware of it in the overall scene being portrayed.

At some point while out of town I decided to go into an adult bookstore, ABS as I see them referred to in some stories, and look through the magazines. These were far more graphic than what was found at airport stores, and I'd head back to my hotel, read the stories, look at pictures and stroke my way to orgasm. I'd always stick to the straight porn sections in the stores and wasn't drawn to the gay material. I wonder now if that might have been a means of trying to assure myself that I had indeed left interest in guys behind after some experiences with a friend or two in my early 20's before I began dating women and eventually married.

Eventually on one ABS visit I decided to go into the arcade area of the store where the private booths were located to watch some video porn. When I had last gone into a booth for viewing porn it was years earlier before I had married and each booth had just one movie running in it. You selected a booth based on the description of the movie on the video jacket that was in a holder next to the booth door with almost all selections being straight porn and just a few of them being gay. I had always gone to the booths with straight porn before I was married so I looked for that arrangement. What I found was that all booths had systems that allowed you to scroll through over 100 channels with different movies that you could select. It was a veritable smorgasbord of sex viewing rather than just a single show.

I went into a booth, put in a few dollars and started punching the button to move through the channels. Scenes of a guy and gal in some form of sexual play scrolled past in the first several selections and I was kind of startled when my cycling of the selector button caused a gay scene with two guys to appear. I hadn't thought about straight and gay movies being mixed like that and I actually punched the button fast a few times to move on to a straight movie. I recall almost having a feeling as if someone might somehow be aware of what I was viewing just because it came up. With a very straight mindset, I moved on quickly back to male/female sex video selections. My interest in just viewing straight sex scenes went on for several trips to such places and I was primed to quickly push the selection button when a gay video came on and move the system on to the straight ones. I picked up on the sequence that there would be nine straight videos in a row followed by one gay and I would be ready to move through when that tenth video appeared.

One night I was going through the channels and came upon a movie showing two guys who were naked on a bed. I was about to hit the button to move on but hesitated as the scene had caught my attention. Both of the guys were smooth with nicely sized shaved cocks, each probably about six inches and cut, and they were in an embrace, side by side to clearly show their cocks to the camera, feeling each other all over. I decided to watch for a while and was turned on by the sight of their hard cocks and what they were doing. They progressed from their embracing and touching to oral play and the heat I felt in watching rose up as they would alternately and also in unison suck and lick each other.

The video then moved on to one topping the other and it appeared that they were both thoroughly enjoying what was occurring. Each of them had a very hard cock and when the guy on the bottom began to moan, buck his hips and raise his back from the bed and shot his cum onto his stomach as the top continued to pump in and out of him, I was caught up in the intensity of the scene. Then the top pulled out and shot a stream of cum from his totally hard cock onto the stomach and chest of his friend below him and I realized there was no doubt that these two were both totally into and experienced the pleasure of the sex that had occurred between them.

I knew from having heard sounds in other booths when I had been in an ABS arcade that guys were likely watching, pants down and stroking their cocks to climax. I had not felt comfortable being exposed even in the locked booth, thinking someone might somehow open the door, so I was fully dressed but had a hard on in my pants from watching that video. Adjusting my pants so my excitement was not so obvious, I left the booth and was convinced the store attendant and any other customers in there saw the tent in my pants as I left. When back in my hotel room I stripped naked, laid back on the bed and with the aid of some lube and mentally rerunning the video I had watched, I quickly came very hard. From then on, I began watching not just straight videos but also guy-guy porn when I went to an ABS, each time not getting off in the booth but waiting to be back in the privacy of my hotel room before I masturbated to a strong orgasm.

One night after watching some particularly hot gay videos in an ABS arcade, I was leaving the store and noticed a rack of free magazines at the door and I decided to pick one up. I drove back to my hotel thinking about the hot video of two guys who had really gotten into one stroking both their cocks in his hand together and bringing each other to intense orgasms where they both shot their cum at the same time all over each other. When I got to my room, I was going to go straight to getting myself off but I decided to first have a look at the magazine I had gotten at the store.

I paged through it seeing that it was full of information on gay bars and other places that catered to just men. I saw an ad for a place that I thought was a male strip club. I had gone to some strip clubs with girls performing and thought to myself that it may be hot to go to one where guys stripped. I decided to call the club but was kind of nervous and hung up before it was answered. I sat and thought about it and decided it was silly to not talk to them and see what the place was like so I called again. When the phone was answered I asked the guy on the other end what kind of entertainment they offered. He kind of chuckled and said that you made your own entertainment there and I didn't know what he meant. He went on to explain that it was not a strip club but a private men's club and guys pretty much did whatever they wanted. I asked if married guys ever went there and he said, "Oh yeah, all the time". I thanked him and thought about it, considering the prospect of going. I wavered back and forth but came to the conclusion that I ought to at least check it out.

It was about a half hour drive to the location and a couple of times I debated turning back but curiosity and being horny from the video I had watched won out and I arrived at a very nondescript building in an industrial area. There were a lot of cars in the parking lot next to a one-story building with just a single open door, the light inside spilling out as a guy emerged from it. He went straight to a car, eyes kind of on the ground in front of him and not looking at or for anyone else in the area, and he got in and drove away. I sat in the parking lot a long time and was quite nervous but decided that I'd go in and check it out and that I could always leave if I didn't feel comfortable.

I walked across the lot, hands in my pockets and head down, and went in the doorway and up to a window that was immediately inside. The glass panel had a hole for speaking through and a slot under that at the shelf for passing things back and forth. A fellow was standing there and when I asked about details for entering, I was told there was a fee for a guest pass and then a cost for either a locker or a room. I decided on the locker.

"Ok, that will be $ 10 for the day pass and $ 15 for the locker and I need to see your identification."

The thought of identifying myself caused me to hesitate but I just went along, taking out my wallet and sliding my driver's license and cash through the opening to him. He was very routine in doing what he did on his side and then slid my license and change back to me. Seeing a tip box attached on my side of the glass window I added some of the change to that and upon hearing a buzz sound and seeing the attendant signaling to move toward the door on my right, I went in that direction and opened the door. Walking through I found myself on the interior of the club at a second window that the attendant had walked to and he pushed a towel, key and a wrapped condom through to me.

"Lockers are to your right through that door," he said with a smile and added, "You've got locker number 26 and your check out time is 5:00 am. Have fun."

I picked up the towel, condom and key and turned to see a few guys walking around with just towels around their waists and I felt like every eye was on me. I realized that I had entered what was known as a bath house and almost left but figured I had already paid and could at least check it out. I followed the directions the attendant had given, went through the doorway and into a room with lockers lining the walls and some benches in the middle. I found my locker number and did the same as I do in a sports locker room by undressing and wrapping the towel around me, putting my clothes in the locker, using the key to lock it and putting the elastic band with the key on in around wrist. Then I set off to explore.

Emerging from the locker room into a dimly lit but sufficient-to-see corridor I saw there were a lot of guys walking around, all wearing towels around their waists. As I made my way through, several made eye contact with me and others just looked past me as they walked. I just kept walking, pretty nervous and not knowing the protocol for how to conduct oneself in a bath house. I saw that along the corridor sides there were private rooms, some with the doors open and a guy laying on a small bed platform, some with their towels on and some not wearing anything and showing off their body and cock to anyone passing by. It seemed to me that they would have been fine if I had gone in and struck up a conversation. But I just kept walking around, too nervous with the situation to engage anyone and not wanting to start something that I might find uncomfortable to get out of.

I found an outdoor pool area with guys laying naked on lounge chairs and swimming naked in the pool and whirlpool spa. There was a large room inside with a big screen tv and porn playing with guys sitting on theater type steps, some with towels on and some not. It was a surprise to see some actually playing with each other either under their towels or right out exposed. My heart was beating really hard and I was excited by the charged atmosphere and the ability to see real guys naked and doing sexual things with each other. Seeing some naked and with their cocks hard and fully exposed was ramping up the excitement for me. In the hallways a tv screen was placed in various locations with varieties of porn activity playing, all of it showing guys in some form of sex play. There were guys who sat on nearby benches watching and some others stood in the corridor to watch, most playing with their cock either under the towel or open for full view of anyone who wanted to look. The more I walked around and saw what was going on, the more it excited me by the random nature of the place. But the potential for getting myself into something beyond my comfort kept me from doing more than simply observing others and what they were doing.

Rounding one corner I found there was a shower area with several heads and under the stream of water from one stood a guy washing off, his cock semi-hard as he soaped himself up. Next to that was the door to a steam room with a few towels hanging on pegs on the adjacent wall. I lingered a bit to admire the attractive guy taking his shower and nodded to him when he looked at me and smiled. After a bit of watching him, I decided to go inside the steam room. I didn't leave my towel outside on a hook with the others that hung there but continued to wear it inside. I had enjoyed a steam room I got to use a couple of times at a practice facility when I played college sports but there were no naked guys in the one back in college as there were in this dark room. And there was definitely nobody sucking another guy's cock as was happening in one of the corners of this room. It was an overwhelming atmosphere but hugely exciting and I felt my cock stiffening as I made my way into the steam filled room. I found a seat on the tile bench on one wall and sat down, afraid to look right at the naked guys in with me but stealing looks as best I could. A guy about 40 years old who was trim and clean cut walked in through the door and came right over to my area, sitting down next to me. He was naked and his cock was clearly in sight, slightly firm as he fondled himself a bit with one hand.

"You look nice and I'll bet you're even nicer under that towel," he said, startling me.

I looked over and fumbled a reply saying, "Um, I'm...I'm...just getting some steam tonight. Had a long flight here today and it's nice to just relax."

"Cool," came his response as he patted my thigh with the hand that was not rubbing his growing cock. He was not pushy at all, pretty much just friendly in his casual manner, and followed up with, "If you're interested in anything I'll be around and I have a room. I'd be glad to help you with loosening up tight muscles."

I thanked him and he must have sensed my apprehension with the situation as he moved over to another area of the room next to a naked guy, the two of them immediately grasping each other's cock as they sat close together. After a while of letting the hot steam work on me while I looked through the fog occasionally to steal some looks at them and other guys who were there, I went back outside to the pool and laid on a lounge chair to just sort all of it out. I was excited and I just thought about the situation. It was very erotic with naked guys and clear indications that some would be glad to get into some activity with me but I was really concerned about the health risks of doing anything with guys I didn't know. I decided I would just look and enjoy the sights and not actually do anything. While I was at the pool a guy came along and sat on the lounge chair next to me. I just laid on the lounge looking up at the warm night sky.

"First time, right?" he said. I looked his way and saw a smile.

"Sorry, what did you say?" I replied.

He pointed to my wedding ring and said that he figured by the way I was keeping to myself and was obviously married this was probably my first time at a bath house. He pointed to his wedding ring and said not to feel that I was alone in my situation or out of place because lots of married guys came to places like this. He was a really nice guy, about my age and good looking, about six feet tall, clean shaven, not a lot of chest hair, slim and looking like a regular type of guy I'd encounter in the normal course of my life. We talked for quite a while about the idea of guys being interested in playing with other guys and he shared with me that he enjoyed safe but fun play, pretty much into touching, some oral and JO with another guy. I told him that many years before I had played around with some guy friends, just doing mild stuff of touching, body contact and jerking off together but left that in the past and hadn't really had much of a thought of doing it again until recently.

I had never had the opportunity to talk about this aspect of my life with anyone, let alone doing so in such a casual manner and it was a really good and relieving thing to share thoughts and to find that I was definitely not alone with my intertest. He said that he had a small room and that if I wanted to go there so we could talk in private he'd like that. I told him I was really hesitant to do that as I didn't want to feel pressured into something. He said he understood, it was totally my call and that if we did go there, it could be just talk. I considered the offer for a bit and figured he was a nice enough guy so I decided to give it a shot.

We went back into the club interior and walked through the corridors and got to his room. As he was unlocking the door, a guy walked by and gave a look that seemed to indicate something like "Looks like you two are going to have some fun together". Upon opening the door, we went in and he shut it behind us. It was a very small room with a mattress on a platform on one side, a narrow area to stand next to it and mirrors on both side walls and a wall light that he adjusted from dim to full bright. He sat at one end of the bed and I sat the other, facing each other with both of us still wearing our towels. My heart was really beating fast but I calmed down as we just talked about how he and I both had attraction to guys, watched porn, still had regular home lives as married guys and how we felt about our situations. He told me that he had started playing with other guys on business trips for the same reason I was in, namely that his wife had lost interest in sex. He said that he was super careful in how he chose someone to connect with and he was completely committed to only play safe and not do anything more involved than oral and even that was only when he had a really good feeling that the other guy was safe and did not pose any disease threat.

It was obvious that we were both turned on by the talk as our dicks were standing up against the towels and he was occasionally rubbing his both above and under his towel as he talked. I loosened up to the point where I was also touching the towel over my hard cock as we spoke and I eventually reached my hand under to stroke myself a bit. We were both watching the other play with himself when my friend, whose name I hadn't gotten, spoke up.

"How about we take off our towels while we continue our discussion?" he said with a smile, his eyes riveted first on my towel and then shifting up to my eyes.

I thought for a moment and replied, "I wasn't planning on doing anything but, yeah, I could go for that."

"Oh, that's great," he said as he stood up next to the platform and pulled the towel apart, letting it fall to the floor.

There in front of me was revealed a great looking hard cock of another guy for the first time since I had plated with a friend back in college. He was about six inches long with a cut head and standing straight up, clearly hard and excited to be naked with me. He was shaved around his balls and the smooth look was great to see. As I took in the sight of him, I realized I was still sitting with my towel on so I stood up to face him saying, "I think I should reciprocate here." With that, I pulled the towel apart, letting it drop to the floor as he had, revealing my own rigid cock that stood angled upward toward him. His eyes went right to it and it was very erotic to see that he was turned on by the sight of me before him. I was also about six inches long, cut and my cock and balls were shaved as well.

12