Business Travel Reignites Interest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really, really nice...love the look of your cock!" he said.

"Yours has me turned on, as well," was my reply.

We sat down on our respective ends of the bed and talked for probably an hour more about what tuned us on, how we would jack off to porn and our past experiences. It was exciting and liberating to let my thoughts out to someone else and I was surprised at how the situation had become so casual and comfortable as we talked and openly stroked our cocks and enjoyed the sight of each other.

"I'd really like to play with your cock," he stated at one point.

I hesitated as I considered the opportunity that was right there for my taking and then replied that I was really hesitant to take that next step.

"Hey, that's OK. I meant it when I said we could just talk if you want but that cock looks so nice and we've gotten comfortable with each other so I thought I'd ask."

"Thanks. I'm really tempted but a lot has happened tonight and I think I'd better take it slow and hold off for now. But I'm really flattered that you're turned on by me and how I look."

"Hey, just about any guy in here tonight would probably jump at the opportunity to play with your cock. You look great and I can tell you are totally safe so I'd definitely be up for it...and as you can see, I am up for it," he said with a bit of a laugh as he angled his cock toward me with his hand. It was totally hot to hear him throw such a compliment my way. I consider myself to be a regular type of guy, not an exceptional looking guy by any means, so his thoughts hit a good spot. Still, I just wasn't ready to actually get physical with someone yet.

We continued our talking and sharing of turn ons and at one point he asked if I might help him with something he'd like and he told me that he would find it to be a huge turn on if he could stroke himself off while I watched.

"Sure, if you'd like that I think it would be totally hot to watch you get off," I said in reply as I continued stroking myself as I took in the sight of him naked in front of me.

With that he laid down on the bed and reached into the pocket of his pants, which were on a hook on the wall next to the bed platform, and took out a bottle of lube. He put some of the slippery liquid on his hand, laid back on the mattress and started stroking up and down his stiff dick. I got up from my end of the bed and stood next to him so he could have a clear and close view of my hard cock right next to him. He said my cock looked so hot and he remained focused on it as he rubbed his hand up and back over his completely hard cock. I was turned on watching him and started to rub my own cock as I took in the sight of another guy naked and getting more and more turned on as he masturbated in front of me.

After a bit of him stroking and seeing him start to really get into it, I began to feel even more horny and I decided to take the situation a bit further. Without saying anything, I stepped up onto the bed platform so that I was standing over him with one foot on each side of his chest, so he could look straight up and see me naked above him. He found that to be incredibly hot and said so. Looking down on him stretched out below me, I stroked my cock and began to talk to him saying things like, "You like getting to look at my hard cock above you, don't you?" and "Oh, you look so good under me while you jerk yourself off".

"Oh, yeah, I love the view," he said in reply as his back arched and he sped up his stroking. His eyes remained fixed on my cock above him and his expression changed as he reacted to the sensations in his groin area heightening toward climax. Soon, he shifted his gaze from my cock to my eyes, stiffened his back and leaned his head up off the thin pillow and speeding up the pace of his stroking, called out, "Ah, I'm gonna cum."

"Go for it. Shoot for me. I want to see you cum!" I replied. I was so turned on by the sight of this good-looking guy, exposed to me in his vulnerability as his imminent climax rendered him practically helpless and unable to do anything but give in to the drive of his sexuality.

As we locked onto to each other's eyes, I was able to also see a stream of cum shoot out of his cock, arching up and landing on his chest. He angled his head back into the pillow and kept stroking, releasing shot after shot of cum up and onto him as I watched his dick spasm and release its fluid. From his head to his toes his body jerked in time with each rope of cum spurting from his slick, hard dick. All the while he kept looking up at me and let out moans and gasps. His stroking pace slowed and he eventually relaxed, laying limp on the mattress, spent from his intense orgasm.

"Oh, you looked great as you came," I said.

"That was so hot with you up above me. Looming over me like you did, I felt submissive and almost at your control. I loved that view of your cock and that made it very intense."

"Yeah, it was intense for me, too."

"I can see by how hard you are there. I'll be glad to stroke you or watch while you do yourself."

I was very hard from watching it all and said in reply, "Stay right there, and don't move". I bent over and took the bottle of lube that he had laid on the small stand next to the bed and then lowered myself onto my knees, one on each side of his waist. I was up off him, with my hard cock positioned a few inches above his softened cock that he held and rubbed gently in his hand. Spreading the slick liquid on one hand, I began to stroke my cock and stare at him

"You looked so hot as you worked your cock to a frenzy," I said, feeling myself start my own rise toward orgasm. "I loved watching you shoot your cum!" My stroking took on increased urgency as I ran my eyes over his cum-streaked torso. Continuing to rub my cock faster and faster with my right hand, I lowered myself slowly onto him so that my shaved balls came to rest right on his hand that was massaging his dick.

"Move your hand. I want to feel your cock with my balls."

"Oh, man, yes," he said as he pulled his hand away and I closed the distance between us bringing myself down onto his cock. It felt incredibly erotic to feel his cock between my legs and against my balls.

"Oh, that...is...great!" I said as I took in the feeling of our sex pressed together. I recalled how the last time I had felt my balls on another guy's cock had been when I had played with a couple of my friends in my early 20's and how good that had felt back then. That thought caused a jolt of pleasure to generate in my balls as I rubbed them around on his cock and I continued to stroke my hard dick, getting more and more worked up as I took in the wildly pleasurable sensation. Without thinking about it, I took my left hand and placed it on his chest where his streams of cum had landed and started to massage the wetness all around his chest area and something about doing that sent me into the rush of orgasm. I cried out, "Ah! I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna shoot all over you!"

"Do it!" he replied and that sent me over the edge. As I continued to rub my balls on his now-hardening cock and swirl his cum around his chest, my dick began to shoot multiple streams of warm cum up and onto the very area where I was massaging his cum onto him. My hand combined our cum together and I rubbed it all over his chest and stomach as I bucked on him, pushing my balls on and around his dick. I continued to stroke myself as streams of cum erupted from my extremely hard cock and landed where my hand rubbed them around onto him.

"Oh, that was incredible!" I said as I slowed my stroking and the cum-massaging I did onto him. Almost involuntarily from my post-climax fatigue, I leaned forward and lowered my head. He reached up and, putting his arms around my back, pulled me down and on top of him. I stretched out in compliance to his embrace, pressing myself onto him, mirroring our bodies such that the slick cum spread between our torsos and stomachs. We laid there for a while, not saying anything but just breathing heavily.

Soon I felt a familiar emotion begin, the post-climax letdown that I recalled from the time years prior that I felt after cumming with another guy. It was kind of awkward and I think he felt something similar. He said, "Wow. That was intense," as he gave me a pat on the shoulder and moved a bit, signaling that our sex play was over and it was time to move on. I agreed with him as I moved off and got to a standing position next to the bed along with him. We used the sheet and pillow case from the bed to clean the cum off ourselves and wrapped our respective towels around us. I said I definitely could use a shower and he concurred so we departed his room and together went to the showers.

We both seemed to be past being horny after the intense time we had enjoyed and went about cleaning up under our separate streams of water. He finished first and said that he was glad that we had met and hoped I felt the same. I told him I did and he departed for his room while I went to the locker area, got dressed and walked to the office window to deposit my towel and retrieve my driver's license, which they had held upon check in. Then I walked out of the building and, heading to my car with my head lowered and eyes looking to the ground, I passed a fellow coming from his car, head down and hands in his pockets, and going to the doorway to the club. I thought to myself, "I don't know what I was expecting when I was the one walking in earlier tonight but I sure got quite an introduction back to sex play with a guy."

12