Business Travel Teasing Fun

Story Info
Teasing a Footboy During a Business Trip.
2.5k words
4.26
7.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened about ten years ago when I was traveling on a business trip. I was married to my hubby at the time and controlling him full- time in our FLR lifestyle. My hubby was home locked in his trusty custom-made stainless-steel chastity cage which as always is also secured with his PA piercing, so I know he can't cheat. I've never cuckolded my hubby, but I tease him about it, and he knows I've always liked to "play" with boys every now and then to get my juices flowing. I'm an Asian gal with naturally tan skin, exotic looks and a darn good figure if I say so myself. I am short and petite however because of all the tennis I play I have very tan and toned legs, a cute little ass and "sun-seeker" perky little tits. I used to travel often with work, and this happened while on one of those trips.

Business travel can be extremely boring so to mix it up a bit and make things more exciting for me I like to have some fun with one of my favorite activities. To be blunt, I'm a bit of a tease, I simply adore having a man worship me and grovel at my feet, begging for a little piece of my sweet little ass or tight little puss-puss and sometimes -- well, they might just get a little taste if they're very lucky. I'm into mild bondage, and discipline, nothing too heavy, just enough to control my "victim," I love to be in control. Because they are so easy to find and control, I like to tease guys with a foot-fetish, just like my hubby who has a major foot-fetish. I like men at my feet and if they adore them all the better for me.

During this particular prowl for some after work fun I was wearing a pair of low-slung white hip-huggers and I had wet lip gloss on my full lips, I was braless with a nearly see-thru blouse tied in a simple knot at my waist showing my toned belly. My simple leather flip-flops showed off my dainty feet to attract the male foot lover. My toenails were perfectly trimmed, and I had a small gold anklet around my right ankle. I put a few goodies in my shoulder bag and off I went looking for my nights "game."

While sitting at a table along the sidewalk in front of a popular lounge I noticed a guy a couple tables away. His eyes popped out of his head when I put my legs up on the chair across from me and let one of my flip-flops dangle off my foot. I giggled to myself as I watched him continually try to casually glance over at my little tootsies. I decided he might be fun so to "reel him in" I let one of my flip-flops fall off my foot to the ground. I laughed out loud as he almost broke his leg rushing over to pick it up for me. When he put it back on my foot his hands were trembling, and I knew he had nibbled at the "bait."

He must have been in his early forties, well-dressed, rugged-looking, and fairly husky in an athletic way. He had gray at his temples with streaks running through his full head of hair. He leered down at my almost exposed tits, and I told him he could sit down if he wanted, and I moved my feet to another chair. He took me up on the offer and soon we were chatting over cocktails and light snacks. He told me he was divorced and in town on business. I commented that I was tired, having done too much on my feet that day with work and that my "tootsies ached."

He didn't hesitate one second as he reached down, scooped up my feet, took off my flip-flops and placed them in his lap. His hands were strong and firm as he massaged my soles, arches and popped each little piggy toe. His dick was hard as a rock, and I made sure that my feet lightly buried into his crotch and wriggled my toes to edge him on. As I teased him with my feet, he became flushed, and it became difficult for him to talk or concentrate on our conversation. I giggled to myself imagining what he was going through -- hoping for relief while trying to gently hump his hard cock into my teasing little tootsies.

The poor boy was simply all frustrated and flabbergasted -- and his cock was hard as a rock and begging to get into my panties. To tell the truth my pussy was getting very moist, and I was feeling little ripples of pleasure creep up my legs into my groin and belly. As the drinks flowed our conversation quickly become less formal, and he soon confessed that he had "a thing for feet" but unfortunately wasn't able to get any "foot action" since his divorce a few years ago. I pretended to sympathize with him as I continued my teasing little foot rubs on his throbbing cock.

It was soon getting late in the afternoon, and I had kept this fellow on my string for a considerable length of time. I continued to tease and torment him, flashing a bit of bare tit, licking my lips to keep them wet and glistening and giving him "encouragement" to keep on massaging my little tootsies. He surprised the hell out of me when he lifted one of my feet to his lips and started kissing it - right there on the sidewalk!

This guy was impossible, and I started to wonder when the proposition would come. The thought no sooner entered my mind when it came, and of course I agreed, telling him that I was a little kinky and he would have to humor me in my "games." Being as horny as he was, I knew he wouldn't refuse, guys never do -- especially foot guys.

His hotel was not that far and as we walked hand in hand, I kept whispering in his ear how "nice" it was going to be. Nibbling at his earlobe, sticking my tongue tip in his ear, pressing my little titties against him, I kept thinking how fun it would be if I could make him cum while walking. The door to his room was still closing as he took me in his arms and gave me a deep French kiss as he thrust his hips into me. I molded my body to his, pushing my pussy against the hardness of his throbbing cock grinding against him. It was all we could do to breathe.

I plopped my sweet little ass down on his sofa and told him to undress as I undid the buttons of my blouse and let my flip flops slip off my feet. He gasped when he saw my firm tits through my open blouse with nipples pointing towards the ceiling all hard and quivering. It was warm outside, and we had worked up a little sweat on our short walk to his hotel, but this did not hinder him from falling to his knees in front of me and kissing and licking my legs and feet with passion.

His erect cock was bobbing up and down in front of him, he was circumcised, the head was a dark purple and the veins were sticking out about to burst - I like a man's cock to behave like that. His balls were large and full of juice - for little me.

As he kissed and licked my foot the other one was lightly tickling and teasing his bobbing cock and swollen balls, which caused him to thrust his hips forward and moan with pleasure. I caught his cock between the sole of my foot and his stomach and gently massaged the sensitive part under it's head. Little gasps of pleasure came from both of us as we continued.

Reaching into my bag next to me I took out a pair of thumb cuffs and getting off the sofa I put my arms around him pressing my tits into his face and very gently placed the cuffs around his thumbs. He was not all that surprised, but again his hard cock was still sticking straight out seeking my hot moist pussy.

With his hands secured behind his back I took off my blouse and slowly took off my hip-huggers -- real slow. My itsy bitsy white cotton bikini panties were soaked at the crotch and with him still on his knees before me I placed my hands on my hips and jutted my wet pussy into his face to lick. He started to lick but commented that he really wasn't a "pussy-licker" but was into "feet." Now it has been my experience that some males simply do not like to eat a girl's pussy. Oh, they will, but they are not very skilled at it, and you usually have to tell them every detail of how to go about it.

I was very horny myself and ready for a good licking. I took off my panties and standing before him instructed him how to use his tongue on my clit. Since his hands were cuffed behind his back, I pulled back my sweet little pussy lips for him and soon was grinding my puss-puss onto his tongue. I almost pushed him onto his back, it felt sooo good. Yes, I came and really wanted to straddle his mouth to cum again. My juices flowed down his chin and my thighs, and I kept up the routine for several more minutes before cumming again and slowly moving away from him and kneeling doggie-style on the sofa I looked back and told him to lick my ass. He hobbled over on his knees with his hands still cuffed behind his back and his hard-on sticking straight out in front of him dripping pre-cum and began to kiss and lick my delicious little ass while trying to hump my feet with his throbbing cock. Each time he got close to cumming I moved my feet away from his throbbing cock on "accident" to deny him his much need orgasm. This caused him to groan in frustration which made me giggle.

After having him provide a lot of attention to my ass I felt completely satisfied, my legs trembled, and I lay down on the floor to rest a moment and regain my composure. The rug was not all that scratchy on my back and ass; in fact, it served to stimulate me. Spreading my legs, he need not one bit of encouragement as he crawled between them. He bent down and tried to slide his throbbing cock into my soaking and inviting pussy, but he could not zero in on my little pleasure nest. He stabbed, he humped, he tried everything to enter my hot little puss-puss. I even let him get the head of his cock just inside my pussy lips only to move ever so slightly at the crucial moment so that he slipped back out and not enter all the way.

With his wrists still cuffed behind his back he was the perfect sight of frustration, being so close yet so far! I still remember the look on his face as he tried and tried to fuck me, my pussy hair and lips so moist and inviting yet forbidding his entry into my warmth.

I even got up on my elbows and knees offering my little pussy to him doggie style, wriggling my little ass in his face, pulling apart my wet pink pussy lips for him. I really pitied the poor frustrated male ego, all hard and firm with no place to go. He stabbed and stabbed his hard cock at my pussy, slipping up and out the crack of my ass. He was simply going out of his mind with frustration, and I did not help his situation one little bit, each time he got the head slightly in I would gently rock forward and he'd slip back out again with a loud moan of frustration. He groaned and pleaded and begged me to put it in for him, "just for a second -- PLEASE!!" he whined. "PLEASE, OH PLEASE, I'm so horny, I need it so bad...!!!!

Ahhh, but the fun wasn't over, not yet, as I crawled away from him on my hands and knees, got up off the floor and sat in one of the chairs. He crawled over to me like a little puppy and kneeling in front of me he started pleading to let him fuck me, to "put it in" for him, to release his hands, to straddle his hard cock, to do anything -- something -- "PLEASE!!! OH PLEASE, PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE, I'M SOOOOO HORNY...!!"

I giggled at his situation but eventually I caught his hard cock between my little tootsies and started to lightly rub one of my feet up and down the sensitive part under the head and soon massaged my whole foot up and down the length of his swollen shaft using his tremendous amount of pre-cum as lubrication. I didn't take me three minutes until he was shooting a big hot load all over my feet. I even bounced his balls a few times with my little tootsies to make sure that he was fully spent!

I thought he was going to cry, but you should have seen his expression when I lifted my feet to his lips and said, "Lick them until they are both nice and clean!"

By now it was getting late, and I was getting tired of my little game. My little playmate had licked me to multiple orgasms, and I was completely satisfied. I laughed when I saw that this horny boy was so hot that even though he had just shot a big load his cock got hard again when I demanded that he continue to worship and lick my feet some more to make sure they were nice and clean.

I thought of teasing him some more for another round but what I did do was simply dress to leave. He crawled over to me on his knees whimpering with his hands still cuffed bind his back and snuggled his head into his crotch and once again begged for my little puss-puss. I pretended to consider his request as I lightly rubbed the underside of his bobbing cock with my foot causing him to moan. This excited him some more and he started to hump his cock on my little foot, this boy was insatiable.

With him kneeling in front of me I slowly took my foot away, thanked him for a fun time, put the key to the thumb cuffs on the dresser and walked out. Leaving him with a raging hard-on still begging and pleading for what I wouldn't give, my sweet little puss-puss.