Business Travellers Meet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell you what Cathy, I promise you that I will not remove your lovely red dress from your skin. So you are rest assured that you will spend the entire the night dressed."

Cathy smiled at that last remark from Zach. She stared at him teasingly and said, "You plan to have me to yourself all night?"

"No, but I was hoping this night would continue with your presence for at least a little bit longer."

Cathy smiled and changed her expression to a frown, "I am thinking about my poor husband Stuart, I don't want to lose everything."

Other than referring to him in the conversation, this was the first time she used her husband's name all night. She was feeling regret already. Other than the playful banter and flirting, nothing had really happened between the two. Zach had to up the ante.

"Cathy, you are a beautiful, charming and intelligent woman. When was the last time you felt desired, revered or held on tight for any length of time? I see you seem to think that this is wrong. Maybe," Zach said while gently adjusting her head upwards with his index finger so that they would gaze into each other's eyes strengthening the connection he was trying to build in her. "Maybe," Zach said for a second time lowering his tone, "This is just the right kind of wrong you need."

Cathy was plunged into deep thoughts. For a second, she thought he was going to lower his lips to her. She did not have the strength to fight him, she believed she would have accepted his kiss. She now wanted this exchange to continue, she wanted to escape the banalities of what her daily life had become.

"You are making this very difficult for me to say no. You say my clothes will stay on? Because right now, I don't trust myself!"

Zach raised his right hand with a peace sign and said sarcastically, "Scout's honor,"

"Other than with my eyes, my hands will not remove your red dress from your velvety and milky white skin."

Feeling vulnerable, Cathy said, "You really are such a charmer, aren't you? Do you ever give up?"

"Hardly, ever; especially when I see something so beautiful that tickles my fancy and my senses to the point that I am willing to forgo all social correctness."

Social correctness? Cathy thought, exactly what she was hammered into when she was little attending an all-girl catholic school. Back then, she often felt the need to rebel and throw away all her values. Finally, tonight, this serendipitous meeting with this stranger would offer her this very real possibility to abandon herself to her wanton desires. To boot, the idea of a balcony high up in the air was very romantic to her. Perhaps, internally, this red dress had unleashed her hidden desires to be purchased for the night. She could pretend she was a high class hooker and this was the job for the night.

"Hmm, I am curious about the view from the top floor," she said.

"The best view of Miami and did I mention that the balcony is completely private and very big; it is filled with potted flowers and even has trees. You will feel you are in a private garden of Eden far away from prying eyes," Zach said mustering up the marketing management strategy used on him to have him pay the extra fees for that room which tonight, he felt, was one of the best return on an investment this businessman had done lately.

"Oh, I should probably not say yes but the offer you make is awfully enticing."

Cathy bit her bottom lip, obviously forming a mental image of the whole exchange. Zach took that as a yes and pressed on the close button, propelling the couple to the firmament. He had just closed another deal.

No other words were exchanged as they both stood there exchanging lascivious glances at each other and giggling like little teenagers.

The swoosh of the elevator doors opened directly into the penthouse suite. Cathy's eyes popped when she saw the lavish Vegas style display of excess. Miami at its finest!

"Oh my god!" Cathy said and mouthing the word, "WOW!"

"The balcony is over there," Zach pointed it to Cathy and trying to be funny he adds, "Don't get lost on your way there." He smiled, obviously happy of her presence in his temporary flat.

"What happened to the charmer I had a minute ago?"

Laughing, Zach simply answers, "Go ahead, I am right behind you. Let me grab a bottle of white wine and glasses."

Zach prepared a chilled bottle that he sank into an ice bucket. The cold wine will be refreshing in the heat of the night, he thought.

As he approached the balcony, Cathy had opened wide both French doors that let in a gentle evening breeze. Zach was admiring her beauty and she was standing with her back at him, her hands had a wide grip on the railing and her head was slightly tilted backwards tasting the evening air. The high heels she wore accentuated her long legs all the way up to her upper thighs where the one piece red dress started.

"White wine, nice thought but I am not sure I can manage anymore." Cathy said.

"Trust me on this, this buttery Oak Chardonnay is well worth the hangover." Zach said convincing Cathy to accept the Riedel wine glass he was handing her.

"Ok, but I really need to sit down. This may not very lady like, but my feet are killing me." Cathy said while massaging her lower calves.

"Relax, lay back, drink up and let me help you with your feet."

"This is delicious," Cathy said enjoying her wine.

Zach smiled, sat on the outdoor wicker couch next to Cathy and took over the job of massaging her calves and gently removed the heels that were torturing her delicate feet. He continued massaging her feet and with his thumbs firmly pressed the inside of her planter region bringing her relief. She was moaning with her eyes closed and with both hands clutching the wine glass she was sipping from. Her skirt had ridden up landing at the very top of her thighs.

Zach was getting more daring and with his left hand started massaging her left calf while his right thumb continued to press the inside of her foot. He slightly moved her foot to the outside of her body allowing him to see her black and red lace panties.

He continued massaging both feet and legs each time, inching his way up. Cathy did not seem to mind as she was just relaxing and purring gradually getting more intoxicated by the sensations she was feeling.

"You know Cathy, this is a fun fact, Ben Franklin use to take air baths. Apparently, he thought it would help him live a stronger and healthier life."

"Oh, really? I had no idea."

"I sometimes do the same when I'm here."

"You sit here and let the air embalm you?" she replied.

"Exactly like that Cathy, except..."

"Except what?" Cathy said having found her inquisitive mind again.

"Except that he did that activity while being completely naked. He may well have been the original American nudist!" Zach said, "Quirky of him for his time."

"Oh, and are you suggesting anything?"

"That depends, do you trust me?"

"Yes Aladdin," Cathy spiked him at the obvious Disney story pun.

"I will get naked and enjoy the air on my body if you remove your panties and enjoy the air on your naked femininity."

"I thought I was not going to get undressed, you even promised!"

"That's true, I said I would not remove your red dress, I never said anything about your underwear."

Clever, Cathy thought. But still, she was not sure as to what this would lead to. She so desperately wanted to remove her panties and have her fingers or Zach's dive into her cunt for some relief.

She did still have that comment Zach told her earlier the night still fresh in her mind. Zach thought she was a hooker. This should have disgusted her but for some strange reason, it had her even more thrilled. She had never been paid for sex before. Sure, she fooled around with guys after they paid for dinner. She even offered her suitors hand jobs and to the privileged few she would suck on their tool like a lollipop but that did not count in her mind. She decided to let Zach in on her thoughts.

"You know, your comment earlier about me being a lady of the night; I should not tell you this but it really turned me on!"

"Is that so?" Zach replied staring in Cathy's eyes.

"Yes it's true. Out of curiosity, if you had to pay for sex with me, how much would you be willing to pay for my services?"

Well, this is an interesting turn of events, Zach thought. "Is she really negotiating with me? Does she even remember I do this for a living?" To have her attention, Zach knew he had to be serious. So, he would negotiate like he does in every other deal. Ask for a lot for the minimum outlay of cash possible.

"Well, as long as we are negotiating a price for your services, could you perhaps let me know what services you would be willing to offer?"

That was a classic move from Zach. He liked forcing his opponent to expose their hand. Like that, he planned to focus on what she likes to do and ask for more.

"What services?" A bewildered Cathy replied realizing she had not really thought this through well enough.

"Well, if you expect me to pay for your services, I believe I am entitled to know what I am getting for a hefty sum of money exchange." Using the word hefty would signal to Cathy that she was worth to him a lot of money, hopefully making her fantasy more real.

Seeing the serious business tone of Zach, Cathy replied trying to lessen the realness of this negotiation, "This is just for play right? We are just talking for the sake of talking, just a silly game." She knew he had paid for the favors of women before and was flattered that he entertained the thought of paying her also. She decided to offer what she likes to give and receive during sex.

"Well, services, there would be kissing, fondling, licking...umm, what else," Cathy said, not wanting to use or get embarrassed to use other words.

Zach did what all good negotiator do, they sit back and listen even in the quietest and awkward moments. He stayed silent thru every word she said.

Time after time, Cathy would break the silence and offer another service; like so, she added, "Caressing...teasing... pinching...hugging...licking..."

"You've said licking already," Zach picked up on the repetition.

"Oh my, you are paying attention, aren't you?"

"Of course I am, you are ready to offer quite a lot of services. How about biting?"

"Biting?"

"Yes, gentle bites of course. The kind that has flesh trapped for a brief moment in between your teeth all over your body; on your neck, on your shoulders, your back, your bums and on your ass right under your sacrum, your thighs, your legs. Yes, little nibbles all over."

"Fine, I am good with that." Cathy said, "that actually sounds kind of nice."

Cathy had not realized she had just said yes to light BDSM play. Zach was going to push her some more.

"So, you said licking twice, where would you lick?"

"I was assuming a blow job."

"So, just to be thorough, you don't mind having my dick wrapped around your red lipstick coated lips teasing your mouth and the back of your throat. Right?" He asked confirming his understanding from Cathy.

"...Err...right," a red faced Cathy replied.

"How about sucking my nut sack and taking the balls in your mouth?"

Feeling playful Cathy answered, "What the hell, part of the package deal!"

"Swaffling?"

"Waffles?" A bewildered Cathy asked.

"Swaffling, with an 'S' in front. It means slapping your flesh or face with my dick." Zach explained with a comical laugh.

Pointing to his constricting pants and then her face, Cathy says, "You want to slap my face with your dick?"

Not one to get easily embarrassed, Zach replied, "Oh my dear, I would like to do much more to your beautiful face. First off, I want to rub my dick all over your face, slap your cheeks with it, ask you to stick your tongue out and rub the very sensitive corona part on it before entering your mouth and enjoying its pleasure pushing myself into you until your nose reaches my pubic bone. Do you think you could deep throat a dick without gagging?"

Zach's crass words were still ringing in her ears when Cathy realized that both of her feet were sitting on his broad shoulders as he was still rubbing her calves and upper leg fully exposing her sopping wet pussy that Zach was forlornly gazing at. It was visible that her wetness damped her delicate lace underwear that now stuck to her vulva.

"You know Cathy, I tried peeking your panties at the bar earlier. And again, staring at your pussy for the last half hour or so, your wetness is betraying your level of excitement. Would you be more comfortable if you took them off? The sweet cool air will feel great on your naked pussy lips."

"Well that depends, how much is it worth to you?"

Distracted by the delicious display in front of him, Zach momentarily forgot he was still negotiating sexual favors with her. He was however pleased that she took advantage of his obvious weakness for her wet labia to her advantage.

This girl was a quick learner!

He knew that, in negotiations, a person would pay more if a perceived value is higher than the outlay of cash one is willing to commit. Had he been playing poker, he would have been toast letting everyone know what he was holding.

"Ok then, how much do you think your wet panties are worth?"

"Well, what is your budget?"

Wow, 2 in a row. By now, Zach was seriously losing this negotiation and he's losing fast. She wanted to know how much she could get from him without guaranteeing anything else than her wet panties.

"Are you sure this is your first time negotiating with sex?" Zach asked, "When did you become an expert? In the last half hour?"

Laughing out loud, Cathy replied, "Honestly, this is my first time and this is fun, besides clothes like this little red dress are expensive. But we both know that you have already paid other women for sex, so, how much for an evening with me?"

"Are you offering all of yourself to me?"

"If by that you mean intercourse, I don't know."

"I will never ask you for intercourse, you will need to ask me for it if you want it or need it."

"Ok then, I want 500 dollars."

"I really should not say this, but, considering Demi Moore got 1 million dollars in her movie, and that you plan to stay here the whole night. I think you could ask for more."

"A thousand dollars?"

Zach raised his head a couple of times signaling she should ask for more.

"Fifteen hundred dollars?"

"Keep going Cathy."

"Ok then, 3 thousand dollars?"

"Now you are talking! Cathy my lovely dear, don't ever sell yourself cheap, you are gorgeous, intelligent and an all-around beautiful person. I would be willing to give you 3 thousand dollars for the privilege of your company tonight."

Readjusting her sitting position, Cathy blurted out, "Are you nuts? You want to give me 3 thousand dollars for sex?"

"I want you for 3 thousand dollars tonight and another 3 thousand dollars for you tomorrow night." Zach spoke in a more serious tone.

Cathy stared at him with her mouth wide open.

"Would you, like a real prostitute, like to get paid beforehand?"

Not taking him seriously, Cathy replied, "I don't take checks or Visa."

Zach pulls out of his pocket a Burberry wallet where he counted 30 Benjamin Franklin bills that he stacked up like a croupier and pushed her way in between her legs until the corner of the bills prickled her thighs.

"That's that, I believe you owe me a pair of wet panties." Zach said stoically.

Cathy was flummoxed, she was just handed 30 one hundred dollars bills with a promise of another 30 the next day. They were there; neatly stacked in a landscape mode all piled up in between her fleshy white legs barely an inch or two from her vagina.

It took her a few seconds to fully realize that Zach had asked her to remover her underwear. Of course, she feared of where this would lead.

Zach unknowingly had zeroed in on one of her ultimate fantasy; being paid for the exclusive use of her body. She did not feel cheap or tramp, instead she felt empowered and flattered. After all, someone, who was really a stranger, was willing to pay a hefty fee for her to reveal her charms.

This handsome stranger was still looking straight into her eyes with his piercing green orbs. For a brief second, a wave of panic flew through her. He had admitted to her that he had, in multiple times, paid for sex. She panicked at the idea that she would be compared to the other 'professional' working girls that, undoubtedly, had much more experience at sex than she had. That wave quickly crashed when she remembered how his eyes were constantly roving on her especially in between her legs when he was massaging her. If that wasn't enough, the apparent large bulge in his crotch that had a snake like figure pressing on his right leg was the definitive sign that Zach fancied her.

"Fuck it!" Cathy internally told herself.

In her mind, this guy, this older gentleman, who had treated her like a treasure all night, was worth the guilt that would inevitably settle in tomorrow morning after full realization of what the previous night was.

"Zach, you want me to be your call girl tonight? Is that what this money is for?"

"No sweetheart, tonight, I want us to discover each other's bodies. I want to hold you and hug you real tight, I want to," Zac hesitated for a moment, "Taste you."

Those words went straight to Cathy's head and back down in between her legs. Perhaps inadvertently, Cathy bit her lip and brought her right arm to her stomach.

Cathy then looked at Zach and said with a sultry voice, "I believe, sir, that you ordered a wet panty. Excuse me, but they are completely drenched."

"Even better madam," Zach answered playing the same game Cathy was in.

"Ok sir, one wet delicate underwear coming up," Cathy replied with a teasing smirk.

Cathy stood up, Zach was sitting in front of her, her pussy was at his eye level. Wanting to give him a good show, she pulled her red dress way up past her hip and bum. Both of Zach's hands were gently caressing her upper thighs as well as the roundness of her naked ass. Zach realized that she was wearing a thong.

She took a step forward grabbed the back of his head and pushed his face into her mound. Zach could now feel how wet she was on his face.

"Wet enough for you, baby?" Cathy asked with a sultry voice.

"You hot little minx, you know how to play me!" Zach groaned while taking a deep breath to inhale her scent. He then started to rub his forehead, cheeks and mouth on her pussy through her panties which had Cathy moaning low rumbles. Cathy was enjoying rubbing herself on his face. Zach was enjoying being used, he reached around to feel the back of her legs and caressed them all the way up.

Cathy interrupted Zach and pulled his head away from her. She turned around to face the view of the Miami art deco district; her behind sported a beautiful round bubble butt. Zach cupped her fleshy cheeks with his big hands and massaged her ass in a circular motion. Cathy was holding on to the ramp and using it as leverage against Zach's pressure who was now rubbing his face on her bare arse. "What a lovely feeling," she thought.

She then slid her thumbs under the strings of her thong and seductively lowered her panties removing them one leg at a time. She brought them up to her height and turned around. Zach was staring at her wet honey pot with desire and passion.

"See something you like, Zach?"

"Indeed I do," licking his bottom lip that momentarily entered his mouth to slowly peek out again, his eyes continuously aiming at her pussy. "I am suddenly famished."

With a kinky smile, she sat down across from him and handed Zach the coveted panties.

"Is this what you wanted?"

"Yes, it is." Zach said gently grabbing her delicate underwear. Without any disgust, he brought them up to his nostrils and inhaled them deeply. "Your fragrance is bewitching me, I want to dive in between your legs and devour you."