Business Travellers Meet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pleased by what she heard, Cathy sat on the wicker couch and opened her legs wide giving Zach full view of her red engorged lustrous lips.

"You are right Zach, the evening air is sweet on my bare pussy."

"You should feel it on your naked body." He replied.

"I don't like to get naked alone."

That last comment had Zach laughing, he got up and removed his jacket and unbuttoned his shirt. For a 50 year old, Zach was in great shape. He had no visible hair on his upper body enabling Cathy to see the definition of his chest and abdominal muscles.

Interrupting the moment for a second, Zach says, "We need music."

Reaching in his pocket, he took out his cell phone and played Mea Culpa from Enigma. He knew this funky slow song was great for long and languidly slow snogging sessions.

Not that the mood needed any warming up, the music helped them find their beat as their bodies fused together in a tight hug. Cathy wrapped her hands around his open shirt and felt his naked upper torso on her. She buried her face in his neck and gently kissed it letting her bottom lip trail down on his bare skin. Zach was rubbing his cheek on hers as he continued to strip, unfastening his belt.

Cathy took a step back to observe him undressing. Zach removed his shoes and lowered his coated blue jeans revealing white Calvin Klein sport boxers. His erection was obvious and through the thin white fabric, Cathy could see the outline of his long and large throbbing dick. The rim of his Cockhead had her guess that Zach was circumcised.

He sat on the couch facing her once again and grabbed her foot. "You have the cutest and tiniest feet I have ever seen. What size are they?"

Laughing, Cathy answered, "4."

He then brought her foot to his dick and placed it next to it offering Cathy a visual of his pleasure tool.

"Would you look at that, my penis is longer than your foot!"

He then put the sole of her foot on the base of his manhood. She could feel how hard he was and indeed covered part of the length of her foot. Realizing his length, Cathy started to imagine how he would feel inside her. Could she adjust to his girth? What about his length, could her cunt be a comfortable apartment for him? Was it going to be painful for her? She was not sure if she was experiencing fear, pleasure or apprehension. Perhaps all of these feelings at the same time.

"Oh Zach, you could do some serious and delicious damage with this tool."

Zach took that comment as an invitation to take charge. He stood up, this time, it was Cathy who had her face being smothered on his crotch. He grabbed her from the back of her head and rubbed her over his long snake. He was excited as beads of pre cum wet the tip of his boxer's fabric.

"Cathy, would you like to see my dick?" Zach said tauntingly. He did not wait for an answer when he asked, "Remove my boxers then for me."

Cathy obliged and lowered his underwear. His hard dick came out flopping and teasing her upper lip. Zach held his penis with his right hand and swaffeled her in the face. He then asked her to stick her tongue out and proceeded to rub his corona on it.

"Tastes good, babe?" Cathy could taste some of the salty pre cum juice that pearled at the top of his opening. He then rubbed his dick on her tongue and around her top lip. He held her head and swaffled her again landing his dick on her tongue.

"Mmm, you taste good Zach."

Zach sat down facing her again and brought his lips to hers, they kissed passionately for a long moment before his tongue dared darting inside her mouth to find hers. They tasted and savored each other.

Zach pushed her back against the seat, raised her knees and placed himself in between her opened legs holding the back of her thighs and pressing himself against her pussy. He continued to kiss her and brought his lips to her ear and husked, "I need to taste your juices, may I dive in between your legs and take you in my mouth?"

Cathy was thrilled at the raunchy sexy talk. She loved the fact that he was describing what he wanted to do to her and asking permission for it. Having lost all of her previous inhibitions, she answered, "Oh, please do."

Zach continued kissing her and rubbing his cheeks all around her face. He was making his way down when he momentarily stopped in between her cleavage and grabbed the side of her breasts.

"Hang on Zach, let me undress. Cathy simply slipped her dress up akin to the way one removes a shirt. Her big breasts where now right in front of Zach. He cupped each breast with one hand and buried his face in the warm soft flesh. Kissing them and licking the areolas, the side and bottom boob where not being left out. Every inch of her breasts got Zach's attention. He continued cupping and massaging them as he continued his way down. He kneeled in front of the couch and held the back of Cathy's knees parting her legs widely.

"What a beautiful sight your pussy is."

He continued his foray, this time, caressing the side of her thighs until his mouth reached her trimmed pubes. Holding her thighs, Zach stuck his tongue out and laid it down along her opening keeping it flat against her clit. He did not move, he just stayed there allowing her to build enough of a frustration that she ran her finger inside his hair, grabbed him and rubbed herself against his tongue giving her some serious pleasure. Excited by this, Zach clenched his big and powerful hands on her butt and helped to get her off by lapping her pussy all along her lips and teasing her crevice.

"Play with yourself." Zach grabbed her right hand, and brought it to her clit.

He continued licking her folds and massaging her bums. At times, he would use his fingers to spread her pussy lips and dive his tongue inside her vagina effectively tongue fucking her. She was starting to squirm when Zach replaced his tongue with his finger that he used to insert into her and rub the area of her pussy directly behind her mound. First with one finger then two. He replaced her hand that was still stimulating her clit with the softer back of his tongue. He would alternate the licking with kissing of her clitoris and taking it in between his lips always spreading the folds of flesh next to it, titillating all of her erogenous areas.

In this position, Zach knew that she could potentially squirt on him. Something he was hoping she would do. Even if she did not, he would be rewarded with her thick juices that he would smother all over his face.

Cathy was moaning loudly, her breathing were ragged and slightly squirming in pleasure.

"I can't take this anymore, either fuck me or I am going to cum in your mouth any second now."

Zach did not stop his cunt assault; he continued licking, and fingering his paid amateur hooker fucking partner until her breathing intensified. He knew it would not be long, she held onto his head as if she was surfing a massive orgasmic wave and quivered. Zach slowed down the pace to allow her to recover and finished his pussy dinner the same way he started, mouth wide open, completely still, with his tongue out and stuck on her drenched opening, slightly touching her clit. Her wetness gave way to thicker juices that smothered his face and dripped on his chest and floor.

"Holy fuck, that was intense," Cathy breathed.

Still all shiny from her juices, Zach unglued himself from her mound; raised her legs and rotated her lengthwise, laying her down on the long plush outdoor wicker sofa. He then snuggled up to her and staring into her eyes, he said, "You are one delicious lady."

With his lips still filmy from her pussy's wetness, he kissed her. She didn't mind it, going back to her teen years, she was used to tasting herself.

"I like a woman who enjoys getting dirty."

"I could say the same thing about guys," she answered

They both smiled at each other and slowly fell asleep in the warm evening air.

---