All Comments on 'Business Trip'

by Chuckie

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
She was in heat

She was in heat and enjoyed herself. She is a Whore. She never mentioned the husband's name and never thought of her duties as a wife and mother. She thought the way most of us men think, when we want to fuck.

fregenfregenabout 19 years ago
A little late...

to start worrying about what her coworkers will be thinking of her. I am sure they will treat her with all the respect she *deserves*!! Honestly now, she services all the men and she expects them to still take her seriously???

She can certainly kiss the possible promotion to Nick's position goodbye. Which one of them would respect her? She will be lucky to hang on to her current job.

Well written but I think she just put herself in a box with no exit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
selfish slut

no promotion,who wants a whore in charge.somebody tell hubby and loss of childred.you put women back ten yrs.for your weakness.she didn't think well for a women in her role.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good working relationship

""does this stay in this room?"

Yeah right!! and cows fly and the moon is made of green cheese.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Way to go!

Give us more! I enjoy loose wife stories. I wonder why people read them if they don't like 'em, then criticize like they were some kinda preacher boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great

let's hear more about this slut!!!!

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
JUST ANOTHER LAME SLUT WIFE STORY

You bet it will stay in the room! Fat chance! Hope the husband finds out soon, and shows her the fucking door!

As far as her co-workers having any respect, get real!

Who the hell would want this cunt for a boss?

So "00" for some asinine reality! Man this shit gets old!

thebulletthebulletabout 19 years ago
Sexist Responses

Please help me understand this. All of these guys save the boss will eventually be vieing for the same promotion. All of these guys, male and female, were involved in the little orgy told in the story. And yet it is only the female that would lose respect by being involved in it?

At least that is the opinion of the people posting public responses. Wow, is that a double standard or what? I'm not a big fan of wife cheating stories, but this one was pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Only Concerned About the Workers?

While I enjoyed aspects of this story, what I found disturbing about it was how at the end, there is no remorse for screwing around on her husband, or possibly impact on the kids mentioned in the opening, but only concern about whether her fellow workers could work with her after this. This only shows how shallow she has become.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
enjoyed your story

Thanks for sharing your effort. Except that it could stand some proofing, it was well done and pretty hot. Gang-banging a co-worker is a pretty common fantasy, especially if she's married.

Reading the earlier comments makes me think that an I.Q. exceeding 70 would be rare among readers who take the time to comment. I've said it before and I'll say it again...what's up with that? Are the concepts of erotic fiction and fantasy too complex for them to understand? When I start into a story and find I don't like where it's going, I put it down and turn to the next one. Not every story line has to appeal to everyone.

Rye and Ginger

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
worked for her

I actually worked for a woman like this one once. She would say things so loud most everyone in the office could hear her. Things like, "That hair dresser is so sexy, I'd blow him while he fixes my hair." Or, Fuck him? Hell yes, I would!! But, that' all he is, a big cock man."

She was a real power hungry slut. I'm so glad to be gone from that office. No one had any respect for her. and None fr the slut in the story either. They most likely didn't have any before she had sex with them all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Divorcee,widow,single woman!

Why do these sluts have to be a wife? Could it be that some authours know that the "Loving Wifes" section has more readers than any other sections,even for crap stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
She is a most common whore

I hope this slut loses her job, her husband, and her family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
pitiful

"I had allowed myself to be gang banged like the most common whore" Isn't that the entire story in a nutshell. I guess some people like this shit,but I skipped from paragraph 4 to the end, because it was quite obvious that she was going to service the entire group. What great innovative writing. 60 year old George

don87654don87654about 19 years ago
I'll second that...Rubbish!

Any woman can be working in management and go on a business meeting trip with several men and become a whore. This story lacked meaningful eroticism between people out of town on business.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Works for me

I got off just fine with your story. Granted it was not flashy and lacked moral recourse, the overall story line is about a fantasy most co-workers have. Why not? Trying to please everyone which reads your story will take away from what you have given us to read. Keep on your current story line, it is possible you may get more indepth and vivid as you write. Expand on it and make it your own, what would you read? Of course, I don't write, because I know it would not be half of what yours is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Reminds me of an Eddie Izzard line

The response from a Church of England Vicar when someone confesses. "Heard it! I want an original sin."

Married woman becomes slut for the company. You could go through the list on this site, pick one at random, and there'd be a good chance you'd find one just like this.

Interesting comment from the Canucks regarding IQ, since only someone of such a low IQ would think the same thing is the hottest thing ever or not realize that if only those who loved (or hated) something are the only ones who are permitted to comment/rate then the comments/ratings would be skewed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
More

Lets hear about the rest of the trip. Maybe she calls her husband, tells all and lets him listen over the phone to a repeat performance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
More, PLEEZE!!!!

Let,s hear the rest of the adventure!

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
Ok

I can see this happening and have saw this type of women in the office. She gets no respect. Yes people follow her orderd but there is always talk behind her back. Cindy shows no guilt, dose not respect herself or her husband dose not seem to really care about her children ... she is just another cheating slut an office fanasy maybe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Loved it!!!!

I thought the story was great.....I think it would have been even better if she shared this with her husband...or that he liked to "clean" her up afterwards....Very nice story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Interesting Comments

Well written. Her transformation to slut was not believeably realistic but served the stories intent. Lost entertainment plausibility in that quick radical change.

Now the comments showed strong varition in audience story absorbtion. The business angle was fervent, as was respect and the long term business and family view. While I agree with each, no one faulted in any way the male business associates in each value arena? Perhaps because thier short and long term thoughts were not evidenced by the author. However, not an adequete excuse having poised hers.

While not obligated, it would be nice to more than occasionally see an author represent the reasonable personal true thoughts and feelings of the primary characters. Perhaps too challenging in this venue or a short story? Maybe it would get in the way of an authors perception of a erotic arousing effort?

From my viewpoint, most cheaters deeply understand but persist for the same weaknesses they cheated initially. The lovers reasons are much the same short term. Puzzling is the lack of exploration of these in a story? Again brevity can be an excuse for the fuck suck portrayed normally.

Your thoughts author?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
More of the same, please

Unlike some other readers, I liked this story. It is most everyones wishes to be in a situation like this and that includes women as well as men. Even my g/f said she would like to be the slut like that once in awhile. We, my g/f and myself would love to hear more of this business trip. Keep on with your story please.

cashcrunchcashcrunchabout 19 years ago
cashcrunch

Great story Chuckie. As a professional who travels a wee bit fantasizing about some of the hot women in my office, this was a hot, well-written short story. Keep'm cummin'

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 19 years ago
A very UNcommon whore

Loved it. Would've given it a 90 out of 100, but after reading some of the other comments, I'd give it a 500 if I could.

Story notes: Starting simple with a little expository for background is a good thing and it was done well. Not enough to bog down in details but just enough to make Cindy real (or real enough). She's in her early forties, sexual prime for gals, and obviously cares enough to keep herself in shape, whether she's working out or eating right or both. Not specific, but "avoiding the middle spread" is no small feat and says she has some dedication. At least that's what I get reading into it...

Good dynamic with the boys. Described them, then set up the story to build some sexual tension. Flirting, nudie bars, but balanced with a little modesty (she didn't go). Cool. Real. You've reeled me in. Now we get a sex object, a diversionary character with the new interviewee. Great plot device to start talking sex... and open the conversation to comparison, as well as taunting the somewhat competitive drive of this working woman.

Add a little social lubricant (Absolut[e] Cosmo) and you start picking up momentum. Show off a little boob and you pick up speed. Some truth or dare is a sexual tension afterburner - nothing to lower inhibitions quite like laying everything you've done out there for everybody to look at. Assuming nobody gets judgmental, bang! (so to speak), acceptance is a turnon. The only downside I saw to the storytelling was how the action started. Everybody's naked then she moves in... it was a bit abrupt. I'd expect a little more seduction, especially considering the effort taken to build it so far.

Okay, so she sucks a cock... very aggressive. But with all the tension that's already built up, I can forgive the abruptness. A little odd that she goes down on Stevie, *then* asks if everything that happens there stays there. A bit late, but understandable - everybody's so randy at this point that nobody is going to be thinking clearly.

Once the action is rolling, great descriptions. Very hot, lotsa fun. I kinda figured she'd stick with giving head, but hey, once you're in the zone, anything can I happen I suppose.

As for the closer paragraph, she has a moment of thought. Not regret, per se, but obvious trepidation as she wonders how she'll keep credibility among in the circle... and she calls herself a "common whore." Dead wrong, there. Whore, yes, but nothing common about her. To split hairs, actually more of a slut, but who cares? In the end (so to speak), I'd like to read about the rest of her week with the boys.

***

As a rebuttal to some of the previous comments:

*fakers51, one of the anonymous guys: Cindy is a whore. We figured that was a high probability when we clicked on "literotica." It makes for a great story. So?

*fregen & sexmate: It's smart not to mix business and pleasure, but when sex goes up, smart usually goes down. As for professional liability, in this market, it's just as dangerous for the guys as it is the girl (if there was a risk, all she'd have to do is intimate there was coersion and they'd all be fucked [by the District Attorney] - and even if they were found not guilty, careers and marriages would be over]).

*Anonymous concerned about lack of remorse: I can *almost* see where you're coming from but this is Literotica, not a support group. She might have remorse, she might not - and there may be plenty more to develop in this character, even stuff that's already happened that we don't know about. Setting up rosy conditions (or justification) can drag a short story into an epic novel and that's not the point here. Chuckie took a common and taboo fantasy and gave it a pleasant run. That's the point of posting here.

*Anonymous quoting "Loving Wives" popularity: Check your numbers. It's only a hair more than "group sex," sadly outpaced by "incest," but "erotic couplings" trounces every category here. As for "wives," it's part of the taboo that makes it exciting.

Chuckie, give us more of this, if you can. Keep it real, sure, but keep it hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The Answer to Your Question Is ...

NO! You won't ever be able to function well again. Certainly not properly. Did your husband approve of this "outing". Is he a no-good cuckold? And by the way, "sweetie" "no good cuckold" is EXACTLY how the rest of us look at this kind of situation. You committed an offense against the laws of the state you were in. Would it surprise you to know that I am ONE OF THE GUYS?

Well, I am, and you are busted. We all laugh at you behind your back. And as for your husband, what a jerk, to permit his wife to work in an all-male group! Mine will NEVER get that opportunity.

I don't trust her all that much, never did. I love her, sure, but trust? Trust is for the weak-minded. Trust, BUT VERIFY. You deserve the divorce that's coming, and I'm gonna tstify against you so's I don't lose my income to your angry (EXCEEDINGLY ANGRY) husband. Lotsa Luck, quickie fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Liked it, but what is with these other comments ?

thanks for good story, I dont understand why someone would be critical of the content being innapppropiate when the category is loving wives....talk about silly !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OK Falcon! I like your comment. Incisive and to the point.

And I agree with you totally. What else to do with a feeble minded "author"???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

They are all cheats and deserve to receive some well-deserved karma.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I'm 42 years of age

Just an undesirable old hide so I rated it 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWornok comments are dumb and boring so I give him a 0

he should be ignored

julestevejulesteveabout 12 years ago
Awsome

Nice story, very sexy, ignore that twat below

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

reminds me of my last trip to toronto.

lorraine b.

edmonton

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hi honey

marry me...

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A married woman, with two children, is proud of being a cheating whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it, gets 5 stars. I completely identify with "being one of the guys." I am an oddity, a female chief senior surgery resident. I have a 3rd year, 2 first years, 2 interns, and 4 medical students; all 11 are males. I am a first generation Indian immigrant from Kashmir. I have been told since I was a teenager that I am beautiful. I am 28 y/o, 5'8", weight 122, 34-22-37, long black hair, wide brown eyes, hourglass figure. I do not wear traditional clothes except for social holidays. I wear traditional American fashions- short skirts to mid thigh, tight V neck blouses, push up bras, thong and bikini panties. I have had a Kyleena IUD for two years, My third year and one of my interns are married. I have been having sex with peers and superiors since starting college. I have fucked all 11 of the males I work with and we have had several episodes of group sex. My groups scored the highest on the inservice exam. I get fucked more than any nurse in the hospital due to the 4 bed coed on call rooms. I love my job! I love my guys!

CaptainbklCaptainbklover 1 year ago

Should be cuckie not chuckie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous