Business Trip - Day 01

Story Info
Remote controlled pleasures for a young couple.
4.3k words
4.59
19.3k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 1

At four-thirty in the morning, when you and your girlfriend are both up and screaming at each other to find this and that, because you both have flights leaving the airport within ten minutes of each other, and within ten minutes from six, sex is the very last thing on your mind. We woke on time and were generally getting along well but Emma was having some difficulty with her hair and makeup, which ruined her mood, which led to the disruptions. Finally, she stood up and demanded that I take a look - did she look ok?

Despite some frustration with her, I looked. Sensible black shoes, black pantyhose, a gray pencil skirt with subtle vertical lines, a blue shade oxford, starched and pressed, the scarf at her neck. Her makeup was done well. "You look stunning, of course," I said softly.

Her smile turned genuine at that compliment. She returned it to me, saying how good-looking I was. Our jobs required travel, but this was the first time that both of us were going to be away for a week at the same time. My company, a smaller consultant company, had a major engagement in Philly that would last the week. She had to go to Dallas for a sales convention.

We met not through ordinary means, but rather through a dating website focusing on more kinky elements of sex. I'd been on Tinder dates and Match.com dates and while those had your usual sort of low-level sexual tension, the first date I had with Emma resulting from this kink-minded dating site ratcheted the tension up to nearly unbearable levels from the start. Then we saw each other and there was an immediate physical attraction between us both. The mental and emotional took a little longer. But I think it's fair to say that it was there from the start.

Interestingly, as we moved from dating to lovers, and then explored those kinks that led us to the dating site in the first place, we found that our original stated roles (she - submissive, me - slightly dominant) had expanded. We both switched a little. She found domination to be pleasurable and just as I found pleasure in submission. It wasn't heavy-duty stuff. Probably the sexiest part for us both was the bondage.

We got into the car. She was not getting back until Saturday, so we used my car to drive and leave parked; I would return to the airport to pick her up. "You packed it, right?" she turned and demanded to know before we left the apartment.

"It" could mean only one thing - the sex kit. "Yes, of course," I said, pausing to leer momentarily before demanding to know the same from her.

"Oh yes!" she said. Her eyes went out of focus for a moment. "I wish I could go and start now," she whispered. "You know I'm going to be wet all day thinking about our plans!"

"By the time I get to the hotel room I'm going to need the distraction," I confirmed.

Her grin was wolfish. "Especially since I get first dibs!" she laughed. "You did pack everything that I told you to, correct?"

"Oh yes. And you?"

She pulled her lower lip between her teeth, and nodded. "I wish we could do it now," she said. "I'm horny just thinking about it!"

After getting through security and exchanging our good-bye kisses we left for our respective airlines. My thoughts turned to work out of requirement. My boss, a pretty but demanding mid-forties gal, was already at the gate, laptop open, firing off emails. She saw me and offered a thin smile, the sort you get when greeting colleagues at the airport. She had me sit, and we started working on things.

"Listen," she said tiredly in the atrium of the building where we were working, "would you mind terribly if you are on your own for supper tonight?" She rubbed her forehead slowly, and her eyes were half-lidded. "I have the worst headache, all I want to do is lay down," she told me.

"That's fine, I can manage."

"Good." She did not bother with any further pleasantries. We moved off to our hotel, a short two-block distance from our work site. Once there, we settled into our rooms. I unpacked and took the rather large anonymous brown box (though indiscreetly labeled SEX KIT with Sharpie) and set it on the bed. Then I got the rest of my clothing put away and ordered a pizza for supper. Since I had some time, I opened my kit.

We had decided on this about a month ago. We were going to prepare a kit for one another. The partner would have no idea what was in there. It was to be a surprise. But since this idea was concocted while we viewed a porn video of a heavily tattooed girl in bondage (a bar spreader at her ankles with her wrists connected to that bar) with a butt plug in her ass and a Lovense Lush in her pussy, I think it was safe to say that we were both angling for the Lovense play.

I hoped so, at any rate, since her box contained what I would need to tie her up and tease her hot pussy remotely for as long as I wanted! And my heart rate accelerated more than a little as I opened the kit. On top there was a large cream envelope made of heavy paper. I opened it.

Dear Hank,

Oh I am going to have so much fun with you. I've been dying to tell you but managed to avoid doing so! Inside, you will find several items that will please your Miss Emma. But before you go any further, darling, I want you to go and take a long, hot shower. Then I want you to shave your pubes. I'd love if you shave your full legs but that may not be possible and I'll understand if you decide not to. But shave your pubes so that your nice cock and full balls are clean for me. Miss Emma wants to see you that way.

Put this down and go shower now darling. And once you are done, I expect a text message with a picture of your clean-shaven body. *No matter what*.

Love you!

E

My hands shook a little as I put the envelope down. Now you might think, in a fury of thought, that I would cheat and look inside the box. But I did not. Instead, by the time I got into the shower I was fully erect. We had loosely discussed this very thing a few times. I'd never been entirely thrilled with it, and it became understood that if it was going to happen that Miss Emma would have to demand it. In our play, when she's the dominant, she's Miss Emma. I am merely "Sir" to her.

After five minutes of hot water, I got to work. And it immediately gave me an appreciation for the lengthy showers that Emma had to take. Shaving - and I did my legs since it was going to be a cold, rainy week and there was no chance that my boss would see my clean-shaven legs - took fucking forever. And I think I nicked myself at least twice. Shaving my pubes did not take as long; it's not to say that I was a master at it, but we had both been doing it on and off since meeting one another. Experience helped.

Finally, after a final review I turned the water off and tossed the spent razor in the garbage. The hotel had a lotion, so I rubbed it on myself. By doing so I grew erect again, but that was the nature of rubbing slippery lotion against one's private areas that responded to slippery friction!

Then, grabbing my phone, I found a mirror and angled myself, and then snapped the full body nude photo but done to ensure she saw that I was shaved. And I hit send without much thought.

Not thirty seconds passed when she replied: HOLY FUCK THAT'S HOT!

I laughed.

Then: -did you peek?

I typed back my reply: -nope

There was a bit of a delay before her next reply came. -good boy. look in the box for the box with the letter a on it.

I walked over to my sex kit and finally peered inside. I saw that it was neatly and tightly packed. There were several things in there. I found the box marked A and took it out. -got it, I reported.

-open it!

-opening. I tore the box open and looked at it. Oh god did my cock give a huge lurch. I had been sort of erect but now seeing this, I got fully erect. We had loosely discussed chastity play. But the chastity device I now held in my hand I saw was not just any device - it was clearly one that could be controlled via remote mobile devices. So if she wanted, she could control my cock. I shuddered as I replied -oh...my...god...Miss Emma!

-You like darling?

-my cock's throbbing, I assured her

-not for long! She shot back right away.

-Uhhhhh I texted back.

-Miss Emma demands that you open it up, lay everything out on your bed, and take a picture and send it to me.

I took it out and lined it up, carefully adjusting things, and then snapped the picture and sent it on its way.

-I can barely wait to see you in it! She replied with lots of little heart emoticons. I had to laugh. She always got so excited about our little sex games.

-I'm not as certain I share your interest! I texted back still grinning though.

-Too bad. Miss Emma wants baby!

Indeed, I thought. But for the next fifteen minutes the heightened sexuality was lost as we worked out the mechanics of shared control. And then I had to work out how to put the damned thing on, and that was no easy feat - not at first. But after we got the mechanics set up and our user names and passwords, I slipped the device on.

*click*

I shuddered. I reached down to hold it, a rather heavy device, but my junk was secured inside of it. There was no getting it out - if the marketing materials were to be believed.

Just then my phone emitted the beeps of an incoming video call. It was Emma, of course. This part was also preplanned. I answered with "Hello Miss Emma!"

"Hello lover!" she crooned. She was moving around, obviously in her hotel room now. "How's the cock feel?" she asked.

I chuckled. "Secure."

"Indeed."

"Listen, go to our webcam software. Maybe I'll make it public for you?!"

"No," I said flatly. "Hard limit."

"Just teasing," she said with a cute wink. "But go to the software on our laptops. I need to use the phone," she explained.

"All right," I said. We hung up, and we sat and dialed up our Skype system. A few moments later, I saw my girlfriend Emma stretched out on her bed. The laptop was resting on her belly, her upper body propped up by all the pillows on the bed and her magnificent chest bared and displayed.

"Hi lover," she crooned. Her hand roamed freely over her chest. "How is this view?"

"Lovely," I said with only a hint of desperation in my tone.

"I'm glad. Show me your locked up cock baby," she breathed. "Kneel from me in front of the laptop," she suggested.

I knelt, legs opened widely, the black heavy-duty chastity device clearly in the center of my inset window, showing me what she saw. I had a good set of bluetooth headphones and microphones, which I slipped on. I watched her do the same.

"Yes, darling, hands free is best," she said after she got her system setup. "But don't get too settled. Get the box."

After retrieving it, and putting it into the camera's view, Emma nodded. "Good. Now, look in there for the box B, darling," she commanded.

As I looked, she gave a feminine moan of pleasure. "My pussy's so fucking wet right now darling!"

I looked at the camera and smiled. I began opening box B and withdrew a medium-sized black butt plug, and also a rather generously-sized bottle of our favorite lubricant.

"So my darling, do you remember a few weeks ago when I tried pegging you?"

Inadvertently my hand went to my backside. "Yes. Not pleasant."

"Indeed," she agreed. "So the plug is to...train you," she suggested lightly. "But it's a special plug."

"Oh?"

"Yes." She smiled but otherwise said nothing more.

"Okay darling, bust out the lube, turn around and let Miss Emma watch you insert your new anal toy!" she ordered.

I slid around, and bent over. I used a good amount of lube on the plug and on my own ass. "Oh that's so sexy," I heard her say in my voice. "And you shaved your ass, too, what a good boy!" she praised me. The plug pressed against the opening, and I groaned a little. I worked it slowly in, until the bulb slipped past the tight muscular opening, and the plug slipped into place.

Not surprisingly, my cock throbbed a little.

"Feel good?"

I was back face her, kneeling again. "Yeah," I said.

"Yeah? So let me ask you this," she said slowly. She turned her head and looked at something off camera. Just then the plug in my ass roared to vibratory life, and a buzzing filled my entire lower body. "How's that?"

"OH FUCK!" I gasped.

"I preprogrammed it," she told me with a leering giggle and wink.

"Oh my god," I moaned. Suddenly, the vibrations lessened. "Wait...how did you...?" I asked.

"Lovense," she explained. She moved her phone into the view of her laptop camera. "Proof," she said turning it so I could see her screen, and she rolled her thumb up higher and the buzzing took off.

"Oh god," I said quietly. The way it filled my entire lower body...yet the chastity device...oh god oh god oh god. My hips began moving back and forth as Miss Emma kept the vibrations pretty high. I saw her smile as my hips slid backwards and forward and my hand dropped to my locked cock and balls.

"Mmmmm you liking this darling?" she purred smoothly. She put the phone down after dropping the intensity down.

"Yes, and no," I moaned it a little. Now that the infernal buzzing was gone I could catch my breath a little. To be honest, though, it felt pretty good in my butt. I wondered if this was a prelude to another pegging.

"It's really too bad," she said softly, as the screen changed because she was moving her laptop, "that you can't be here with me right now." This was state as the laptop camera became pointed directly between her legs, where her fully shaved pussy was displayed for me. "I'd kneel over your face," she whispered, and I stared at the screen as her fingers spread her petals open just a bit, "and make you lick my pussy until I came and came and came." She rubbed her finger over her hood, and gasped. "And you being locked up with a vibe in your ass!" she laughed.

"Oh damn Miss Emma," I moaned. She adored being called Miss Emma during our sessions, and I would not have dropped the Miss for anything.

"Such a good boy. You want a reward, good boy?" she teased. Her hand disappeared from view, and I yelped when I went from no vibrations to what I hoped was full-blast. Because if it got more intense, I might explode!

"Oh oh fuuuccckkk," I groaned and as before, my hips began rocking forward and backwards, miming either fucking or getting fucked. In this case I honestly was not sure which was which.

"Watch the screen lover," she moaned. "Watch me play with my cunt until I cum." She never used that word unless she was in a high state of arousal and feeling very dominant. "Oh I'm so wet. God I'm wet!" she cried.

"Aannnngggghhhhh" was about all I could reasonably say at that point.

She lifted her hips and gasped once, then a second time. "Ohhh I'm gonna cum so hard baby!" she gasped. "Teasing you is turning me on like you c-can't...fuck..."

Her body gave a single tremendous spasm. Her breath hitched in her throat several times. As quickly and suddenly as it had arisen, her orgasm subsided. She turned the vibrations off for a moment. I fell forward, gasping myself.

"Thank you Miss Emma," I said to her.

"Oh darling," she moaned, "oh god that was good. Was it good for you?" she tittered. "Oh. Wait. Your cock is all locked up!" she laughed. "Speaking of..." she said and grabbed the phone. My break was short-lived as the vibrator kicked on low. She began controlling it actively, as the vibrations went up and down as if I was taking a cock in my bum.

"Fuck...M-miss Emma..." I gasped. Oh my god I wanted to take my cock out and stroke it so badly and cum and cum. My hand pulled at the device, but it was not unlocking.

"Oh does my little boy want unlocked? Hmmmm?" she purred.

Obviously she was waiting for this. "Yes!" I gasped.

"Yes what, darling?" she prompted me, driving the vibe up to its highest point and keeping it there.

My reply was a near cry: "Yes please unlock me Miss Emma!!"

The vibe cut back down to a barely detectable level. "Well, let's see. Have you been a good boy?"

"Yes, I have, Miss Emma," I put as much emphasis into that as possible.

"Perhaps you have darling. But the price is for you to open package C. Do that now."

I looked in the box, and saw a flat envelope marked with the letter. I opened it up and took out some very soft clothing. I looked at the black stockings, held them in my hands, and looked at her through the screen. "Stockings?" I asked softly.

"Yes darling, that's why I wanted you to shave your legs," she added - probably unnecessarily. But perhaps not if she was driving home her point. "Be sure to change the screen so I can watch you put them on!" she advised.

I arranged myself, the laptop between my legs. I felt decidedly foolish...yet aroused at the same time. As the stretchy, kind of sleek material pressed to my toes we both inhaled at the same time. I carefully unrolled the stocking up my leg, lifting it so my Miss Emma could see it, and my lower body, at the same time.

"Well done lover. That deserves...a reward," she giggled. I did not like her tone of voice much. And sure enough, the phone appeared and the intensity in the vibrations increased.

"Now the other," she said. She watched as I struggled a bit more this time, my breathing much heavier. Finally though the other stocking was snuggled up on my legs.

"Oh god you look adorable!" she said. "Kneel for me," she advised next.

I got up on my knees on the bed, and she giggled at the sight. "Get down nice and close to the screen darling, face down ass up. It's really too bad I'm not there with you..." she said her voice trailing off.

"Yes, Miss Emma," I said and got into the position. She took out her standard vibe - a pink-latex rabbit model - and applied it to her pussy. "I'm gonna cum so fucking fast," she moaned. The toy slid around her slippery sex, and each time she turned her vibe up, she turned mine up too. I was moaning, my hips rising and falling, wishing that I had the damn chastity device off of me.

"Oh oh fuck yeah baby baby I'm gonnaaa..." she groaned, her own body writhing on the bed. She finally came, hard, and then cut the vibes for us both. But mine was turned back on the moment she captured her breath.

"Does my baby wanna cum?"

"Yes please Miss Emma please let me cum!" I begged.

"You have a choice, baby," she crooned, sitting up and smiling so gorgeous at me through the camera.

"I-I do? Miss?" I tagged on.

She nodded. "Mmmm hmmmm. Open the one marked D," she said.

I did, and it was another small, envelope-like package. I took them out - and recognized them. They were Emma's panties. I showed them to her. "Yours?" I asked.

"Mmm hmmm," she said with a huge smile. "Last night, after you went to sleep, I couldn't sleep so I masturbated like three times in them. Smell them!" she demanded.

I lifted the panties to my nose to inhale deeply. The scent of her sex hit hard. I groaned yet again. "They smell like you!" I said.

"Well, duh, I made sure to finger myself through the material so that the crotch got all my delicious tastiness!" she told me.

"God you're a slut sometimes."

"No worse than you," she shot back.

"Point taken."

"So, here's your choice: you get to cum, my way, and follow all my directions which - in case you haven't figure it out already - means wearing those panties. Or we hang up, I refuse to unlock you until tomorrow morning without giving you enough time to stroke off before you go to work!"

"Um...I'll do it your way," I said without much hesitation. I figured I would be wearing her panties. She had been hinting at that, but we'd not tried it before. So what the hell?

"Get my panties on. Oh and get the box marked E out as well."

As before I made sure to show her while I slid her panties up my legs and tucked into the front of her panties. "Kneel," she commanded before I got the fifth box. She studied me and squealed with delight. "Oh you are delicious, I just wanna eat you up!"

12