Business Trip - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Box E," she said next. I took it out and showed her what was inside - a ball gag with a bright pink, latex ball.

"I've always wanted to see you in one," she explained. "And besides," she grinned wolfishly, "I don't want your neighbors in the hotel to know how hard you're cumming!" she laughed.

I tied myself into it, cinching it tightly. I was already drooling a little and now unable to communicate. "Okay baby, watch me cum one more time. You kneel for me with your junk in my cute but dirty panties!" she said. She had her phone and her rabbit vibe and I watched her wand her clitoris until she came. She was so hot and ready for it that the wait was not long.

"Oh oh fuck, now..." she moaned. She got up on the bed herself. "Let's see how long you can last!" she giggled. Her thumb hit the phone, and I heard a distinct click; the chastity device fell free. I quickly got out of it, and when she told me that I had to keep my erection inside her panties I was careful to follow her directions. She bade me to remove the gag for a moment.

"Good boy," she breathed. "Okay darling, here are the rules. One, you will not be removing those panties until tomorrow morning. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I have to sleep in Miss Emma's panties," I agreed. No surprise there.

"Two, you cannot take your cock out to stroke it. You have to stroke it through the material only."

"Oookayyy," I said a little more slowly.

"And last? You have to hold back cumming until I give you permission. Understood?"

"Yes, Miss Emma," I moaned.

"Good." The vibe turned on. "Start stroking." She watched my hand move back and forth, and she changed the intensity in a sliding pattern similar to my stroking speed. Since I was already incredibly hard and leaking precum constantly this tease felt all the more devilish.

"Gag on!" she reminded me. I had to let go and put the gag back into place - and of course she had the vibe on high while I did so. "Resume touching your cock through my panties!" she laughed. "Panty-boy!" she teased. "Come on panty-boy, stroke your clitty through the panties!"

I groaned through the gag. God this was making me hot. I went faster.

"Slow down panty-boy, no cummies for you yet!" she warned.

"MMMMMMmmmmmMMmMmmMM"

She laughed. "Whatever that meant." She kept rocking the speed up and down, up and down, and my hand followed up and down my shaft. I was so close, so so close to shooting.

I was nodding into the camera.

"You wanna cum?" she asked.

I nodded hugely and groaned hard at the same time.

"Okay, pantyboy you've earned it. Shoot your cum in the panties."

We both watched as my body jerked three times, and then a huge stain appeared on the front of her panties. Not long after my semen ran down my leg as I kept pumping load after load out and into the panties.

I sagged, exhausted.

We took everything down, my gag off, and laughed about it. "Calling me pantyboy was really hot," I admitted.

"I knew you were a subby slut!" she laughed. "I just knew it."

"Yes, well..." I said softly.

"Oh it's going to get more interesting from here, darling," she smiled at me. "For both of us, I think!" she giggled. Then yawned. "But for now..." she said, stretching her nude body out in a cat-like manner, "I need bed. And so do you."

We said our good-byes and kisses and I love yous. I went to bed wearing nothing but cum-stained panties. And I don't think I've ever slept quite as deeply or as well.

12