Business Trip Escapade Ch. 02

Story Info
Kim convinces Jackson to go another "business trip".
5.2k words
4.12
15.7k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. All characters depicted are fictional and over 18.

Business Trip Escapade Ch. 2

It has now been 2 weeks since that fateful weekend where Kim seduced her boss Jackson while they were on a business trip. Needless to say, things have changed greatly for the both of them. It was a typical day at work for Jackson. He was in his office working hard on his computer. All seems normal. Well, except for one thing. Jackson looked down, and there was Kim giving him an amazing blowjob under his desk. Her head bobbing up and down, lips wrapped tightly around his cock, and her eyes staring up at him with lust. Before long, Jackson let out a loud moan and emptied his seed into her mouth. Kim expertly swallowed every drop of his cum without letting any drip down to her clothes.

Jackson: "Kim, maybe we shouldn't do this every day. People are going to start noticing that you come into my office and closing the door every day. It's going to be bad for us if rumors and gossip start going around."

Kim: "Oh don't worry. I told a few folks that we're working on a big project for the CFO and that's why we have to meet all the time."

Jackson: "Uh...what project?"

Kim: "You know, the fucking each other project." Kim joked as she tidied herself up. "Hey, you know what would be really fun? We should take another 'business trip' together and go somewhere fun!"

Jackson: "Huh how? We don't have any trips planned to visit clients until later this year."

Kim: "No silly. We're going to take a vacation together and just tell our spouses that we're going on a 'business trip'."

Jackson: "I don't know Kim. I'm not good at lying to Stephanie. She would read through me right away."

Kim then walked up to Jackson seductively, pressed her tits against him, and whispered in his ear, "You can do it Jackson. Just think about how much fun we're going to have together." She gave him a quick kiss on the lips and walked out of his office.

That night, Jackson was sitting at the dinner table when he nervously brought up to his wife that he needs to go on another business trip in a couple weeks.

Stephanie: "Oh another one? You were away on business just a couple weeks ago." Stephanie asked.

Jackson: "Yea, I know. We've gotten some new out of state clients recently and our CEO wants us to go visit them and make sure they have all the support that they need."

Stephanie: "Oh ok. So where will you be heading this time?"

Jackson: "The client I'm assigned to is based in Miami. So we'll be going there for a few days in a couple of weeks."

That night Jackson and Stephanie had sex for the first time in two weeks. The whole time Jackson's mind kept wandering and thinking about what may happen on his next trip with Kim. The thought of Kim in a skimpy bikini made Jackson extra hard as he continued to thrust into his wife. Stephanie was a little surprised that Jackson was a little more aggressive and rough than usual. She kind of liked it. She's always been shy and reserved, and it felt good to have her husband be more assertive during their lovemaking. After a few minutes, Jackson pulled out and came all over Stephanie's breasts and stomach. After a few minutes of cleanup, Stephanie leaned over, kissed Jackson, and said "I really enjoyed our lovemaking tonight honey. I love you."

Jackson: "I love you too..." as the two drifted off to sleep.

Two weeks later, Jackson and Kim headed off to their "business" trip in sunny Miami. On the plane ride over, Kim explained to Jackson that she wants them to keep their wedding rings on and pretend to be a couple. Jackson was a little confused as to what she's thinking, but nevertheless he didn't question it and just went along with it.

They took a red eye flight and arrived at the airport in the early morning hours. They then rode a taxi to the hotel and checked into their room. It was a spacious corner suite with a direct view of the oceans.

Kim: "Wow, look at that view! Let's unpacked and then go check out the beach!"

Kim was in the bathroom getting changed when Jackson's phone rang. It was Stephanie.

Stephanie: "Hi honey. Just wanted to check in to make sure you arrived safely."

Jackson: "Hey babe. Yes, just checked into the hotel and in the middle of packing."

Kim walked out of the bathroom having changed into a white triangle string Brazilian bikini. The bikini was elegant, sexy, and really showed off her breasts and butt. When Jackson saw her, he immediately got an erection, while still talking on the phone with Stephanie. Kim saw that and gave him a devious smile. She walked up to him and knelt down, removing his shorts in the process and exposing his erect cock. She took a hold of it with her hand and started to stroke it gently.

Stephanie: "Honey, you still here?"

Jackson was distracted and forgot he was still on the phone with his wife.

Jackson: "Yes...uh sorry. Got distracted by the TV. What was it you were saying?"

Stephanie: "I was reminding you to get some souvenirs for the kids."

Jackson: "Ah yes. Of course. I'll make sure to pick up something for them."

While the two were still talking, Kim inserted Jackson's cock into her mouth. As she was sucking him off, she looked up at him and gave him a mischievous smile. "Tell Stephanie I said hi." She whispered. That was too much for Jackson and he shot several loads of cum into Kim's mouth, who expertly swallowed every drop. After Jackson hung up the phone, he scolded Kim for almost getting into trouble.

Jackson: "Kim! You almost got me busted!"

Kim: "Oh relax. We were fine. Don't tell me you didn't enjoy getting a blowjob while talking to your wife on the phone."

Jackson: "Well, I did...but we still have to be more careful."

Kim: "Fine fine. Anyway, let's go hit up the beach!"

Kim and Jackson headed down to the beach and found a nice spot to settle down. It was still early in the day and so the beach wasn't too crowded. After spending a couple hours tanning and swimming in the ocean, Kim decided to get some drinks from the bar while Jackson returned to their spot on the beach. He was reading some emails on his phone when he noticed Kim returning with company.

Kim: "Hey honey, I want to introduce you to some new friends I met at the bar. This is Carlos and his girlfriend Ann. And that's Han and his girlfriend Sharon. They are juniors at FSU vacationing here this week. Everyone, this is my husband Jackson."

Kim winked at Jackson when she introduced him as her husband.

Jackson: "Um nice to meet you all."

After everyone exchanged pleasantries, they all sat down and got to know each other better. Carlos and Han are teammates on the school swim team. They had the typical swimmer's body - both around 6 feet tall, with long arms and a ripped torso. Ann is Carlos's girlfriend and grew up in California. She has long blonde hair, hazel eyes, and a model-like body. She is 5'8", have lovely C-cup natural breasts and a petite firm ass. Sharon is Han's girlfriend. She is an international student from Taiwan, here studying business administration. She has long black hair, a small frame at 5'4", and b-cup breasts. The group chatted for a good 45 minutes, with topics ranging from college parties to getting a job in the real world to what bars and restaurants to check out in the area. Jackson could tell Carlos and Han were checking out Kim from time to time, no doubt enamored by the sexy bikini-clad MILF sitting in front of them. Kim, of course, could sense every bit of the lustful energy radiating from the two young studs. She was loving their sexual stares and getting wet herself. Ann and Sharon, on the other hand, didn't really seem to mind. After the chat, the group went their separate ways, but agreed to meet up for dinner the following evening.

The following day, Kim and Jackson spent some more time at the beach and also did some shopping downtown. It was the late afternoon when they returned to the hotel and they began to get ready for their dinner date with Carlos & company. Jackson changed into a nice button shirt, slacks, and sports jacket. Kim went with a hunter green lace sundress. It was low cut both in the chest and legs area. One look at her would give any straight man an instant boner. Jackson was no different.

Kim: "Well, I was going to ask how do I look? But given that huge erection you're sporting over there, I think I already know what your answer is! If we weren't in a rush, I would absolutely have you fuck me over the balcony right now!"

The two left their room and walked a couple blocks down the street to the restaurant where they were meeting their new friends for dinner. Carlos, Han, Ann, and Sharon were already there outside the restaurant when Jackson and Kim got there. They gave each other hugs and got seated inside. Carlos and Han couldn't show it outwardly, but there were awestruck by how sexy Kim looked in her dress. The dress did very little to hide her body. Her breasts were almost entirely exposed, and her beautiful legs were on full display. Fortunately for Carlos and Han, they were sitting and so they didn't need to hide their boners. Ann and Sharon were looking pretty good themselves. Ann wore a white spaghetti strap tank top and jeans. Her hard nipples were clearly visible through the tank top and her jeans were about as tight as humanly possible. Sharon wore a more modest floral blouse with a knee-length skirt.

The group had a great time during dinner. The sexual energy around the table was tangible. Towards the end of dinner the topic of swinging came up.

Ann: Carlos & I have talked about it before and we're definitely interested in it. We are pretty progressive as a couple and always willing to try new things.

Kim: That's awesome! It's definitely healthy to experiment new things. How about you guys Han & Sharon?

Han: Well, I think we're open to the idea. Me more so than Sharon. I think Sharon is a little shy and apprehensive.

Kim: You know Sharon. That's perfectly normal. Jackson was very shy like you at first, but once you take that step of faith forward, you'll realize how not scary it actually is. Right honey?

Jackson: Umm yea I suppose so.

Kim: Anyway, our hotel suite is just a couple blocks away. You all want to come up and maybe continue this situation over some more drinks?

Carlos & company happily accepted the invitation and the group went back to Jackson and Kim's hotel suite, where they chatted up some more and consumed several more bottles of wine. By that time, everyone was already pretty buzzed and things were starting to get flirtatious. Kim was sitting between Han and Carlos and really enjoying their company. The two studs have a direct view of her breasts and Kim was being very touchy with them, frequently putting her hand on their inner thighs and even given them quick pecks on the cheek. It wasn't long before both Carlos and Han developed noticeable bulges in their pants. On the other couch, Ann was flirting with Jackson and trying to get Sharon to join in as well. Kim was so horny at that point that she broke the ice and took the first plunge.

Kim: Ok, as much as I love to flirt, I need a cock right now!"

With that, Kim placed one hand each on Han and Carlos' bulges, rubbing their cocks through their pants and causing both to let out a most satisfying moan.

Carlos: "Fuuuuk Kim. I've been wanting you to do this ever since I met you the other day."

Kim: "Well, I'm glad I was able to help. Now why don't you boys get undressed so I can see those young swimmer bodies."

The boys didn't need to be told twice and immediately stood up and removed their clothes in record time. Carlos and Han stood fully naked in front of Kim, with their cocks fully erect and pointing right at the sexy MILF. Kim was mesmerized by the young studs in front of her. Their bodies were toned and hairless from the neck down. Both have very health sized cocks. Kim licked her lips and got down to her knees, where she started to jerk the two young cocks.

Kim: "Hmm...I've been craving a young cock for a long time. Lucky me I get two at the same time!"

Han: "Kim, that feels so good. I've never had a MILF before and you are better than what I've ever fantasized."

Kim jerked their cocks for a couple more minutes before enveloping her lips around their meatpoles, switching back and forth between Carlos and Han. The two were in pure ecstasy. Even though they've had a lot of sex in the past, the level of pleasure was different this time. This was a mature, married, mother of two sucking them off. She knew exactly what she was doing and how to pleasure them in ways they've never experienced before.

Carlos: "Fuuuuuk. Kim, I can't believe how good this feels. You have got to be the best cocksucker in the world! You're going to make me cum soon..."

Kim sensed that the boys were close. She pointed both cocks at her face, opened her mouth, and jerked them feverishly. Carlos and Han both let out a loud groan as they shot loads and loads of cum into Kim's mouth and all over her face. Kim swallowed as much as she could and licked her finger as she looked up at the boys seductively.

Kim: "I love the taste of your young cum in my mouth. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

Han: "You kidding me? That was AMAZING. It was so fucking hot to get blown by a sexy MILF! Jackson is one lucky man."

The three of them looked over to the other couch and saw that Ann was making out with Jackson passionately. Sharon was sitting besides them watching intensely and gently massaging her breasts through her clothes. Jackson's shirt was off and Ann was running her hands all over his chest and squeezing his nipples from time to time. As Jackson and Ann continued to explore each other mouths with their tongues, Ann reached down and felt Jackson's hardening penis through his pants.

Ann: "Mmmm I want that cock inside my mouth right now. Stand up and get these pants off now!"

Jackson was all too happy to oblige and immediately stood up to remove his pants and boxers. Ann knelt right in front of him as his cock sprung out just inches from her face. Ann gripped her hand around Jackson's cock and started to stroke it back and forth, while looking up at him with eyes full of lust.

Ann: "I've always wanted to fuck an older, married man. Who knows? Maybe after all this you'll think I'm even better than Kim."

Just as she finished those words, Ann leaned forward and wrapped her lips around Jackson's cock. She expertly used her tongue to stimulate the head and underside of his shaft, causing Jackson to moan in absolute pleasure. As she continued to blow Jackson, Sharon had taken her bottoms off and now rubbing her pussy with her fingers, never letting her gaze stray from Jackson and Ann.

Ann: "Jackson, I want you to grab my hair and fuck my mouth. You don't need to be gentle with me. I'm not your wife. Tell me how much you love having your married cock sucked by me!"

Jackson: "Ann, your mouth feels so good around my cock. You're going to make me cum soon if you continue."

Ann: "Hold your cum speedy. The fun is just getting started."

Ann then looked over at Sharon and motioned for her to come over. Sharon was apprehensive at first, but eventually she crawled over to Ann and Jackson.

Ann: "Sharon, take Jackson's cock in your mouth. You don't need to be shy. Let's all share in this pleasure."

Ann gave Sharon a little nudge and she opened her mouth to invite Jackson's cock in. Sharon's blowjob was much more gentle and elegant. She bobbed her head slowly up and down on Jackson's cock. There was irony in the way she looked up at Jackson. She had such an innocent and pure look, yet there she was giving a blowjob to another woman's husband. Eventually, Ann joined back in and the two continued to lick and suck Jackson's cock. Within a few minutes, Jackson was ready to blow.

Jackson: "Shit, I'm going to cum!"

Ann: "Do it, cum all over our faces!"

Ann and Sharon positioned their faces right in front of Jackson's dick, mouths open and tongues out, ready to receive his cum. Jackson groaned loudly and emptied his seed into Ann and Sharon's mouths and all over their faces.

Back on the other couch, Kim was sitting between Carlos and Han and slowly stroking their cocks back to hardness.

Kim: "So you boys ready for round two?"

Carlos & Han: "Oh hell yes!"

While the two boys remained sitting on the couch, Kim stood up in front of them and started to sway her body seductively while slowly pulling her dress over her head, revealing her full nakedness to Carlos and Han. Carlos and Han could only gasp at the beauty in front of them. Kim may be in her mid 30's, but she's got a body that would make any 20-something model jealous. If Carlos and Han weren't fully hard before, they certainly were now. The two boys stood up and started to make out with Kim and rub their bodies against each other. Carlos was engaged in a deep passionate kiss with Kim while sticking two fingers into her already wet pussy. Han was behind Kim, his hard cock rubbing against her ass and his hands squeezing her 34C titties. Kim was feeling so turned on in that moment. There she was sandwiched between two young college studs and feeling their hard cocks rubbing against her. It was so much more exciting than her boring suburban life as a wife and mother. This was the real her. A sexy 30-something woman who is at her sexual peak and who still wants to explore new things in sex. After a few minutes, Carlos bent Kim over the couch and positioned his cock at the entrance of her dripping pussy.

Carlos: "Kim, you ready to get fucked? Is it turning you on that you're about to get fucked by two younger guys in front of your husband?"

Kim: "Fuck yes. Give me that big young cock right now. I need to be fucked so bad!"

Carlos: "Wow I can't believe what are fucking slut you are. It's such a fucking turn on!"

Without further due, Carlos pushed his cock into Kim's pussy and started to fuck her in powerful strokes, causing Kim to scream in ecstasy. He pulled on her hair and talked dirty to her, which turned her on even more.

Carlos: "You love this young cock don't you bitch? Doesn't it feel so much better than your husband's?

Kim: "Yea Carlos. Fuck me harder. Your young cock is amazing!"

While Carlos continued to fuck Kim from behind, Han has now joined the couple and positioned his cock right in front of Kim's face.

Han: "Kim, can you give ma another blowjob? Your mouth feels magical around my cock. It's so hot having a sexy MILF suck me off."

Kim didn't need to be asked twice and proceeded to take Han's cock into her mouth, giving him the blowjob he so desired. The three of them were feeling immeasurable pleasure as their connected bodies moved with rhythmic motion. Carlos was the first to reach orgasm as he pulled out and came all over Kim's back.

Carlos: "Oh fuck, that was amazing. Han, why don't you switch with me. Kim can clean me off with her mouth and you can take her pussy."

The three quickly moved to reposition themselves. This time, Kim was on her back. Han held her legs over his shoulder and inserted his cock into her pussy as Carlos lowered his cum-covered cock down into Kim's mouth. Han began to fuck her intensely and Kim used her expert tongue to clean off all of the cum on Carlos's cock. While the three were busy fucking and sucking, they didn't even notice that Ann was now standing just a few feet away and recording the action on her phone.

Ann: "Jackson, did you know your wife was such a fucking slut?"

Of course, Jackson couldn't really give an answer since Kim wasn't actually his wife. So he just responded with a shrug and a smile. At the same time, Sharon was sitting on his lap and gently grinding her butt against his cock, while he played with her breasts. Back to Kim and the boys. Carlos was now done and just resting on the floor. Han continued to hammer into Kim as the two reached towards orgasm.

12