Business Trip Escapade Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Han: "Kim, I love fucking your pussy. Is this your first time having an Asian cock?"

Kim: "Yes, you're my first Asian cock and it feels amazing. Fuck me harder and fill my pussy with your cum!"

Han: "Oh fuck you sure I can creampie you?"

Kim: "Yes don't worry, I'm on the pill."

Han didn't need to hear more as he intensified his thrusts into the sexy MILF. With one final push, he jettisoned every bit of cum he could muster into Kim's waiting pussy. The two now collapsed onto the couch in pure exhaustion. Watching that made Ann extremely wet and horny again. As she looked back, Sharon was now riding Jackson up and down while making out with him.

Ann: "Hey! You didn't wait for me!"

Sharon looked at her and offered a quick apology.

Sharon: "Sorry Ann. We saw you were busy so we went ahead. I did not want to make Jackson's penis wait so I offered him my vagina."

Hearing Sharon say "penis" and "vagina" in her broken English made Ann chuckled a bit.

Ann: "It's all good girl. I'm glad you are enjoying his dick, but now let's switch and let me fuck that big cock of his and you can sit on his face and let him eat you out."

With that, Jackson laid on his back and Ann and Sharon climbed on his cock and face respectively. In almost perfect unison, Ann lowered her pussy onto Jackson's cock and Sharon her twat onto his face. Both let out a satisfying moan when they felt Jackson's cock and tongue entered their pussies. Ann began to ride him up and down, her pussy getting wetter and wetter with each thrust of penetration.

Ann: "Fuuuuck Jackson. That feels so fucking good. Keep fucking me with that big married cock!"

Jackson couldn't respond as his mouth was a little busy exploring Sharon's twat. This was a new experience for him. Jackson's never been with an Asian woman before. Sharon's pussy had a dark complexion. The opening was narrower than both Kim's and Stephanie's. Sharon also wasn't shaved. So there was a good amount of black pubic hair around her vagina. Jackson did his best to lick all over her pussy and occasionally inserted his tongue into her opening. This was causing Sharon to moan loudly in pleasure.

Sharon: "Jackson you are making me feel so good. I love your tongue working on my vagina. I think I will orgasm very soon."

Within a couple minutes, Jackson felt Sharon's body convulse and she came all over his face. Ann, on the other hand, was still bucking up and down Jackson's cock. She looked over and saw that Kim was now watching them from the other couch. This was turning on Ann even more, fucking Jackson right in front of his wife.

Ann: "You like what you're seeing Kim? Your husband's cock feel so good inside my pussy. I hope you enjoyed my boyfriend's dick. He's always wanted to fuck a sexy MILF, and you made his dream come true. So thanks for that!"

Ann proceeded to lean down and squished her tits against Jackson's body. Their lips met and their tongues pushed into each other's mouths. Jackson's cock continued to penetrate deep into Ann's pussy with each thrust. Ann was lost in a heap of pleasure as she orgasmed on Jackson's dick. Ann got off of Jackson, positioned herself on all fours on the couch, and motioned Jackson to enter her from behind. Jackson inserted his cock into her pussy and began to fuck her doggy style. It wasn't long before Ann sensed that Jackson was close to cumming.

Ann: "Yes yes yes, fuck me harder Jackson. I want you to cum inside my pussy in front of Kim. Give me all your cum!"

Jackson plunged his cock as deep into Ann as possible and emptied several ropes of cum into Ann's womb. After pulling out of Ann, Jackson sat down on the couch to rest. Sharon came over and started to clean off his cock with her mouth.

Sharon: "You penis is very delicious. I can taste everyone's juices combined. I hope you enjoyed like I did."

Jackson: "Yes Sharon. Yes I did..."

Afterwards, everyone cleaned themselves up in the shower and spent the rest of the night chatting and having a good time before eventually falling asleep on the beds and couches. The next morning, everyone said their goodbyes, exchanged numbers, and promised to keep in touch. Jackson and Kim finished their packing. Then headed off to the airport for their return flight home.

Meanwhile...

A couple days ago at Jackson and Stephanie's home...

Stephanie was back home after dropping her kids off at school. The pool filtration system at their home was broken and Stephanie was looking up on the internet for someone to come repair it. She found a pool company nearby and called to make an appointment. The person she spoke to said they could have someone come take a look in the early afternoon.

It was around noon and Stephanie had just gotten out of the shower when she heard her doorbell ring. She didn't have time to get her underwear from the dresser and just threw on a t-shirt and denim shorts that were lying on her bed. She quickly ran down the stairs and opened the door. She was greeted by two huge men in matching polo shirts and shorts.

Men: "Good afternoon ma'am. We're from Pool Unlimited. My name is Terrence and this is my assistant Kemar. I believe you spoke to Mary our secretary this morning?"

Stephanie: "Ah yes. Thanks for coming. Something is wrong with our filtration system and I wanted to get it fixed. Let me take you to the backyard where the pool is."

Stephanie proceeded to lead the two gentlemen to the backyard and they started inspecting the equipment there. It was a scorching 97 degree day and Stephanie was starting to perspire quite a bit. After about 10 minutes, Terrence and Kemar got back to Stephanie to inform her of their findings. As they approached her, they saw that her breasts were clearly showing through the semi-wet t-shirt.

Terrence: "Um ma'am. Your filtration system will need to be replaced. The gear module inside is cracked and it's not safe to keep using. I have a replacement unit in my truck so I can take care of that right away, but it's going to cost $1200 for the repair. Is that ok with you?"

Stephanie: "Yes that's fine. We've been meaning to replace it anyway for some time but just haven't gotten to it. How long is it going to take?"

Terrence: "It'll probably take around 3 hours. We'll have to drain your pool first, replace the filtration unit, then refill the pool and run a few tests."

Stephanie: "Ok that's fine. I actually have to go out now for a few hours. Can you leave the invoice in my mailbox before you leave and I'll mail out a check to your office tomorrow?"

Terrence: "Yes ma'am. Absolutely."

Stephanie: "Great. Thanks for coming on short notice. By the way, once the pool is up and running, feel free to take a dip. It's scorching out here today and I feel bad having you work in this heat for the next few hours."

Terrence: "That's very kind of you ma'am. If we can finish up a bit early, we'll take you up on your offer."

After leaving the two gentlemen to start the repair, Stephanie went back upstairs to the master bedroom to change. As she walked by the mirror, she realized that her breasts were almost entirely visible through her now sweat-filled t-shirt.

Stephanie: "Oh my God. I was in a rush before and didn't even put on a bra. I can't believe I was just outside talking to those two guys for 10 min and I was basically flashing them my boobs. I hope they don't think I'm some kind of indecent slut."

Stephanie knew there was nothing she could at that point. So she went ahead and changed before leaving the house to run her errands. She was able to finish earlier than expected and got back to the house in the mid afternoon. She went upstairs to put her stuff away and casually looked out the window down to the pool. The pool was now filled and the water looked sparkling clean. She also saw that Terrence and Kemar were finishing up a few laps in the pool. As they got out of the pool, Stephanie suddenly gasped.

Terrence and Kemar were both naked and sporting two enormous cocks. Stephanie has heard that black men are very well-endowed, but seeing the real thing was something else. They were not even erect, but both their cocks were easily 11" long and almost as thick as her arm. Stephanie was shocked and awed. She stepped away from the window and leaned against the wall. She was feeling both a little embarrassed and hot. Her mind kept replaying in a loop the sight of Terrance and Kemar walking out of the pool with their huge black dicks swinging back and forth, as a drop of her vaginal juices slowly rolled down her inner thighs...

Editor's note:

Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment and let me know what direction the story should go in chapter 3.

12