Business Trip Fantasy

Story Info
A fantasy of a wife stumbling into a bar situation.
1.9k words
4.3
16.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the longest time I have had a fantasy about walking into a hotel bar, while I was out of town on business; just to have a glass of wine before bed.

When I walk in there are a group of 5 BIG black men sitting at a table and they are obviously celebrating something. From their size I guess that they must be football players.

They smile and wave me over, saying they have been expecting me!

Being a woman who prefers black men, and nobody wants to have a drink by themselves, anyway; I play along with them and act like I knew they were there and couldn't wait to get here to enjoy their company!

I sit down and those gentlemen order me a glass of my favorite wine.

We start talking and during our conversation, I realize this is a bachelor party. I further realize that they had a woman who was coming here to join them, and they think I'm her!

Just as I'm putting this all together in my mind, the man next to me puts his big, strong hand on my thigh.

My mouth goes dry and my heart starts to pound! My body starts responding, though he has only put his hand on my leg. I am VERY attracted to big, muscular men; and black men in particular.

I look around the table and everyone one of these studs are well built and handsome. I can see their muscles bulging under their clothes, their confident smiles, handsome faces and the glint in their eyes. I take a long drink of my wine, as my mind reels with the possibilities.

As I lick the last droplets of wine off my lips, I catch the eye of the man right across from me and he winks as he smiles at me.

I feel the warmth in me as I think about what it would feel like to have his strong hands on me...holding me, caressing me and kissing me.

The hand on my thigh is sliding up, further, as the men flirt with me and tell me what a wonderful night it's going to be. They are generous with their compliments and very respectful. I can feel my desire building.

Having just come back from a business meeting, I have on skirt that ends a couple of inches above my knee. I can feel the man's big strong hand sliding under my skirt and up my inner thigh, and the younger man on my other side is brushing my are and flirting with me.

He is close enough to me that his thigh is pressing against mine. They are drawing me into their web.

I've never been with more than two men at once, but I am starting to feel my body react to the thought of what could happen here.

I don't feel uncomfortable, at all, since all of the men are very kind and respectful; and looking absolutely delicious!

The bartender announces last call, but the men tell me that we don't have to leave because they have made "arrangements".

We are the only ones there, anyway, so the bartender locks and door and pulls the curtains closed.

The man who has been playing with my thigh pulls me up on his lap and starts kissing and caressing me. Have anticipated this kiss I return it with fervor, wrapping my arms around his neck as he slips his hands inside my dress from below and under my bra - wrapping those strong, rough hands around my tender breasts.

I moan and kiss him deeper as I run my hands over his muscular back.

The men pass me from lap to lap. Kissing me, playing with my hair, caressing me through my blouse, running their strong hands up and down my legs.

Finally, one of them unbuttons my blouse and lets it fall open. Another comes behind me and slides my blouse down over my shoulders, then unsnaps my bra.

My breasts fall free and are exposed for all to see.

The men move in closer, and I am in the middle. They start playing with my breasts, kissing my face, neck, shoulders, arms; and running their big strong hands all over my body.

I'm on fire, and returning their kisses passionately, while running my hands over their strong arms, shoulders and chests!

Someone releases the clasp on my skirt and it falls to the floor, then I feel my panties being pulled down and over my feet.

Now their strong hands are on my ass, trembling legs, and one strong hand covers my pussy. The heat of his hand makes me tingle there and the strong hands exploring every inch of my body have me moaning breathlessly. He slides one finger into me and finds me already soaking wet. Whimpering and moaning as he slides his thick finger into me, my body begs for more!

The man kissing me, pulls me up onto his lap as I look into his eyes. Pure lust and desire as he slides his shorts down, revealing a long, hard cock. Like longer than I have had before and completely erect.

I wrap my hand around it, feeling the heat and hardness of it, as it throbs in my palm. I lick my lips, knowing how good this is going to feel!

He is strong enough to lift me up by my hips and hold me with the thick tip of his cock teasing my opening. I roll my hips a little and spread my legs as he starts working it past my tight opening, and every so slowly lowering me down.

I look into his eyes. He smiles and says,

"You love big dicks, don't you baby?"

I nod my head and bite my lip as he lowers me down.

My pussy stretches around the girth of his cock, and I cum before he gets half of it inside of me!

He holds me there as my body trembles and the power of my orgasm makes me cry out in pleasure.

When my orgasm subsides, I look at him, knowing he is going to make me take the rest of his cock. I'm sure he sees the fire in my eyes, now!

My expectations are dashed when he lifts me off of his cock and passes me to the lap of the man next to him.

He is already naked from the waist down.

He is also hard, and his cock is thicker than the first man, but not as long.

I notice the muscles in his legs are very well developed and so are the muscles in his arms.

I feel the hair on his legs brush my inner thighs as he lowers me down. I feel the head of his cock against my pussy lips then he pulls me down and opens me up a little wider than the first man. I'm wet; so he is able to continue lowering me...down, down, down in one long, continuous motion; as he works his cock deep into me.

This thick cock is just the kind I crave! LOVE being deliciously stretched around a thick one and feeling like I am just on the edge of it tearing my delicate lining.

His cock is big and demanding inside of me, and I love the way he is taking it slow to work it into me. Not backing off but keeping the "pressure" on and making me take more than I would have been comfortable taking, if I was in control.

But I'm not in control, he is using me.

My body is flushed with excitement, his strong hands have a firm grip on my hips, as I tremble with desire. He's dominating me completely, and we both know it.

He has broad, muscular shoulders and his tight t-shirt shows off his chiseled chest. He is dark skinned and his eyes are dark...He's bearded and he has a serious look on his brutally handsome face.

He is a bull, waiting to unleash his passion on me...

He flexes his muscles, lifting me and starts bouncing me up and down on his cock!

My body was already sensitive from being close to him and feeling his power, and now every nerve is alive and I feel like jelly on top of him, being molded the way he wants me and yielding to his demands.

He is completely in control.

He continues this pace for several minutes and I can feel my orgasm coming on fast! I grip his shoulders and the feeling of his hard muscles on my palms and the heat of his skin, enhance my awareness of his power.

I can feel his cock lurching inside of me and I know he is about to cum, too!

I am very close.

Two strokes from cumming, he lifts me off of his cock, suddenly!

I gasp and look at him as he stands and lowers me to the floor pushing me to my knees.

That feeling of abandonment, at being denied my orgasm, comes over me, but I don't have time to dwell on it.

"Suck" is all he says as his strong hands hold my head, and he presses his cock between my lips.

I part my lips and the first stream of cum jets into my my mouth as I stretch my lips over the head of his cock.

I struggle to swallow it all, but it overflows out of the corners of my mouth and down my chin.

His strong hands on my head, he keeps me right there, with a mouth full of cock that continues to lurch and spew more jism into my mouth!

I can't swallow because his cock is filling my mouth, but I feel his cum sliding down my throat.

I'm not really sucking, just struggling to keep it in my mouth, so it doesn't run seep out around my lips.

"Fuck, they're not paying you enough, woman - you got talent!"

I spend the next hour or so being passed around from man to man, being their naughty little slut and serving their pleasure.

I get draped over a bar stool, spanked and taken from behind...one after the other they all take turns with me. Stretching my pussy, pulling my hair, spanking my ass; and reaching around the play with my breasts as they use me for their pleasure.

I spend a long time on my knees sucking their cocks - one or two at a time, and playing with their deliciously swollen balls.

While I'm sucking their cocks, they run their hands all over my body, tease my nipples, rub my pussy, massage my back, shoulders, arms and legs.

I stroke their cocks and play with their balls and run my hands all over their strong, sexy bodies.

I lose count of the times I have cum, and I have their juices running down my chin, down my inner thighs and between my breasts.

Suddenly a tall, gorgeous blond - who is about half my age - comes in the back door and hollers at the men.

"Looks like y'all started without me! that's okay, anyone ready for round two, or should we get a couple of shots a whiskey first!?"

The men all get quiet and look at me - eyes wide with puzzled looks on their faces.

One of them breaks the silence. "Who the hell are you?"

I shrug,

"I'm just staying at the hotel and came down to get a glass of wine before bed. If my husband's not asleep, he's probably wondering why it's taking me so long to get a glass of wine..."

They all start laughing and one of them turns to the bartender.

"You better line up some shots, bro, this looks like the beginning of a long night!"

Cheers!

DeeAnna