Business Trip Massage

Story Info
A lonely divorced woman is massaged to a new love.
5.8k words
4.37
30.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is good to see you all here. We have planned the week so there is a mix of presentations and group activities," the lead trainer had explained.

There were over 100 middle managers from the banking world on a retreat at a hotel in Goa.

It was great for networking and getting to know the latest developments in the sector. We were packed into a conference room as we had to sit through the presentation.

As I sat there, I was already planning my week away from the conference room. The idea of a week with 100 other middle managers in a conference room was my idea of hell. It had been offered to me several times by my higher ups and I had refused to attend. This was before they had decided the location for the conference.

When I learned that the conference was at a luxury resort in Goa, my interest suddenly changed. A luxury resort in between attending the compulsory conference was not the worst idea in the world and I agreed to attend on behalf of my branch.

So away from the conference room, I had planned to make use of the spa facilities and I had already booked in a massage. I was going to make sure this was a relaxing holiday.

It was my 44th birthday 2 weeks ago but no one remembered. I was 8 years divorced so I was not expecting much from my ex-husband but not even my son remembered to say happy birthday. I had been spoiled him too much and now that he was away at university, he did not have much time for me. As no one had bought me a treat for my birthday or a gift to celebrate, this trip to Goa was my little treat to celebrate.

It took an eternity for the first day of the conference to end but we were eventually freed from the restrictive conference room to enjoy the facilities. The conference ended late and I just had enough time to make it to the treatment room.

The manager greeted me with that warm smile they always do at these places. She was very polite as she checked my booking.

"Mrs Bajpayee, I am very sorry. Unfortunately, we are having a difficult time today as our usual masseuse is not available due to a rather unfortunate sudden illness. We have a new trainee available and he has had many glowing reviews from the few male clients he has seen but he is a male. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience. Are you still happy to go ahead with it or we can re-arrange for when the masseuse returns?" She asked.

"It is Ms. I do not mind that it is a male. But since it is a trainee and a rather inexperienced trainee from your description, I expect an appropriate discount," I said. It was the Indian aunty in me to get a discount wherever I could. She gladly agreed and I had presumed there had been many cancellations as she was eager to agree to a discount.

She introduced me to Jamil the masseuse. He was of average height and dark skinned. He looked no older than 19 or 20. He was skinny and I wondered how he would possibly perform a massage as he did not look strong. I felt a little short changed by the discount as I felt I could have got more. He had a fresh faced look about him and I found him cute. He was Muslim and well it made me wonder how he differed from Hindu men like my husband, if you know what I mean. He showed me to the room and said I could undress and lay down on the massage table as he closed the door and stayed outside of the door. I had a towel to cover my bottom half and he would have unrestricted access to my back.

I dressed down to my panties and bra. I unclipped my bra and removed the shoulder straps so that the cups were covering my breasts.

As I arrived at 44 years old, my body was not what it once was. Over the years I had put on some weight and my breasts had begun to sag. My sex life was dormant since my divorce and it was not very active before then. My husband was not sexually interested in me for many years. We were actively engaging in sex in the first few years of marriage and my son was the result of that active sex life. I was slim in my 20's but I never really regained my body after giving birth. My husband lost all interest after watching me give birth and my post partum body did not revive his interest. The flame of our passions had been extinguished long ago as we hurtled towards a tepid divorce many years ago.

In part, I enjoyed massages because of the feeling of warmth and sensuality it created in my body. I always found myself unusually aroused by someone touching my naked flesh. But I had only ever had a massage from women before so this would be new for me.

"Madam, may I enter?" He said as he knocked on the door.

"Yes," I replied softly. The room was dimly lit but for a few candles that were lighting up the room. Jamil rubbed the oil in his hands and then softly applied it to my shoulders. His hands were soft but firm at the same time.

"How is that, Madam?" He asked and I liked his politeness.

"Good," I replied as he began to gently massage the upper shoulders and base of my neck. His hands had the touch of tenderness that began to build that sensual feeling within me already and the subtle undertones of arousal were also building within me.

"Madam, your skin is very lovely and soft. You take really good care of it," he complimented. It was welcome although a little surprising as most of my massages were done in silence.

"At my age, I must take good care of my skin," I reply.

"Madam, you look very youthful to me and beautiful," he commented and I wondered was this his normal client chatter or was he flirting with me? I went quiet for a moment as I wanted to enjoy the soothing touch of his palms and his fingers as they dug into my flesh and worked out the knots in my muscles.

His thumbs began to exert more force as he tried to work out the knots in my back.

As a result, he had to partly climb on the table to dig in.

"Uff," I moaned at the pressure. Was this a pleasurable moan? I wondered briefly. I was enjoying this massage more than usual. Was it arousing me to be touched by a man after so many years?

As he was leaning over on the table his crotch brushed the back of my hand by accident. I tried to ignore this at first but out of instinct I cupped his crotch. I could not for the life of me tell you why I did this. I don't know if it was the lack of attention I had from men, simple curiosity or the compliments he had given me but I needed to touch him and well his cock was stiffening as I groped and squeezed it.

He all of a sudden stopped out of shock and I quickly played dead with my hand. He seemed to be frozen and unable to move but I decided to regain control of the situation with my usual bossy nature.

"Zor se!" I said as I took my bossy work tone.

"Sorry, Madam," he replied as he came out of his frozen state.

His massage commenced once more but I noticed that he had backed off a little and I did not like this.

"Put some effort in, young man. Zor se!" I repeated. My tone becoming more impatient.

He climbed back on once more and began to massage me with more effort.

I could feel him working hard as he tried to make up for the lost time. As he put in more effort he was sweating. He was a few inches away from me as his mind seemed to be focused on the massage and that momentary hesitation he had shown was forgotten once more.

There was an arousal building inside of me as he massaged me.

He was within touching distance of my hand once more and the temptation to touch him was growing. He was focused on the massage and I sensed an opportunity. I loosened his pajamas and my hand went into his underwear. His cock was erect and at this moment I realized I loved the feel of a circumcised cock. There was no peeling back needed and it was ready for use.

"Madam, no. Please behave!" He said. Despite his protestations I knew he was just aroused as his cock was juiced with precum and he had plenty of lube making it easy to stroke his cock.

He tried to back away but I squeezed his cock and he stopped in his tracks. I was in control of him as I gently stroked him. His cock was sensitive and I felt it jerk and engorge at my gentle strokes.

"Madam!" He groaned but unable to complete his sentence.

Another stroke and he began to violently jerk as he came all over the towel and my hand. He had the sensitivity of a virgin.

I lifted my hand to my lips and licked the cum off my fingers as I looked directly at him. I held his gaze as I licked my fingers seductively. I wanted him like I had never wanted anyone before.

"I still have 10 minutes of my massage left or should I complain about what you did on my towel?" I teased in a seductive tone.

"But Madam...but...madam...," he stuttered as he realized I had all of the power.

He completed the massage and I gave him a generous tip after I was done.

"Thank you, Madam," he said in demure manner as I left.

That night I masturbated to the idea of sucking his cock and having his skinny body on top of mine or even crushing him underneath me as I sat on his face.

The next day I booked another massage and specifically asked for him. I sat through the conference as I waited for my time with him.

"Ms Bajpayee, we have our usual masseuse today," the manager offered.

"I want the same masseuse as yesterday," I replied.

"I cannot do a discount this time," she said.

"I will pay the normal price," I said.

Jamil had a slightly panicked look as he saw me speaking to the manager. Was he worried that I had complained about him? He was relieved when the manager told him he had a satisfied customer from last time. This made me feel a little more confident about how far I could push him.

This time when he showed me the room he closed the door behind us as we were both in the room.

"Madam, please I am begging you. I am a good Muslim boy. I have to earn to help my Mother. I need this job. Please, behave with me," he said in a sweet innocent tone.

Why did it turn me on so much the idea of corrupting this young man and using him for my own pleasure?

"I promise to behave and I apologize if I was inappropriate yesterday. I liked your massage and you must work harder when you massage and do exactly what I say," I say.

He seems physically relieved at hearing my apology and seems eager to get to work.

This time as I lay down I only keep my panties on. My large 40GG cup breasts pressed against the table's warm blanket towel.

I keep my arms by my head at the end of the table this time. I can see Jamil is slightly wary of me as he avoids my hands but as he gets deeper into the massage and works my muscles he is less and less cautious.

As he moves around my upper body I let my hand brush against his crotch but it is innocuous enough that after a brief pause he continues to massage me. I direct him to where I need him to focus and tell him to massage my lower back. He does as instructed but he brushes my panty line. The first time I just put it down to him just finding his boundaries but repeats this a couple of times. I then feel his pinky finger run along the panty line and this makes me a little excited. I then feel that pinky finger inch inside my panties but he does not entertain this for long as he pulls it back out. Was the good Muslim boy tempted by me?

"Jamil, can I ask for a special request?" I ask in a sweet voice. His brief skirting of my panties has made me a little more daring.

"Yes, Madam, of course," he replied in that polite manner I was fond of.

"Can you massage my shoulders from the front? They ache after a long day sitting on those chairs," I said.

"Yes, of course Madam. They usually charge extra for another area but I promise I will not tell them," he said. I had only been booked in for a back massage so this was a little treat from him.

"You are very good to me. That is why I like you," I replied.

I turned around and flashed my large sagging breasts to him.

He was again frozen still as he just stared at them. His eyes were glued to my dark areola and large stiff nipples. The sensual massage and my horny feelings were evident by my stiff nipples.

He bit his lip and it was at this moment I knew I would be able to seduce him, surely.

"I am so sorry. I will need another towel to cover myself," I said as I tried to play modest by belatedly covering my breasts with my arm.

"Yes, Madam, of course, Madam," he stuttered and stammered as he grabbed a towel from the side and handed it to me. I reluctantly covered myself with the towel. I had to keep up the façade and break him slowly.

He was massaging my shoulders and my chest. The towel was resting on my breasts, just above my dark brown nipples and showing plenty of flesh for his eyes to feast on.

He was looking at my breasts and seemed mesmerized but would then look away out of red faced shame.

"Lower," I ordered him and he followed my orders as he began to massage the soft flesh at the top of my breasts.

As he reached further down his crotch made contact with my head but I ignored it for now.

"Jamil, can you massage lower please?" I said as I took his hand and moved it between my deep cleavage.

"Oh. Please behave Madam. This is inappropriate," he said as he could not help but let out a groan.

His hands had a mind of their own as they began to grope and squeeze the flesh of my breasts despite his protests.

"Uhm! Oh!" I let out soft moans as he gently massaged me.

I dropped the towel lower until my nipples were exposed to him. I took his hands and rubbed his fingers around the areola of my nipples.

He did not need much encouragement as he took over.

"Uff!" I moaned as he caressed and rubbed my thick nipples. He loved flicking the stiff nipples with his thumbs and pinching them.

I looked up and his crotch was above my head. His pajamas had a clear wet spot where his cock was pressing against the fabric of his clothes.

He was in a trance as he massaged my breasts.

I undid the knot on his pajamas and pulled down his underwear until his cock slapped me on my face.

"I don't want you to make a mess this time," I say as I arch my neck and take that fat cock down my throat.

I gag on his cock as my hand squeezes the base of his cock.

He thrusts harder into my mouth and I swallow that wonderful cock.

I keep my hand tightly clamped around the base of his cock to ensure he does not cum quickly.

He begins to pinch and pull on my nipples as he gently slaps the flesh of my breasts. My moans reverberates around his cock.

I am so aroused and a need to orgasm is growing inside of me. My other hand drops between my legs and I begin to rub my clit as he teases my nipples and his cock is rammed down my throat.

He begins to throat fuck me out of instinct and I can feel his cock deep down my throat making me gag.

"Oh! Madam!" He grunts as he climaxes down my throat. I swallow every drop and savor the taste of his cum. It triggers my own orgasm and squirt over the table.

Even after our respective climaxes, he ensures that the massage does not end until he has given me the full hour.

"What time do you finish tomorrow?" I asked.

"I finish at 6, Madam," he replied.

"Come to my room. 304. After you finish," I reply.

"Madam, I will be fired and you must behave good with me," he said.

"I want to pay you as I only like your services. I tried to behave but when you touched me like that, I could not stop myself," I replied trying to flirt and let him know that I know he wanted this as much as me.

"Madam, you are beautiful but there is a devil within," he remarks with a smile. Was he flirting? Well I did just suck his dick dry so a little flirting was no crime.

"Do you call all your clients beautiful?" I asked out of curiosity or interest?

"I only have male clients usually and they are not beautiful to me," he said with a cheeky smile.

He might be a good Muslim boy but he was a flirt and he had a naughty side.

He agreed to come the next day at 6.

I waited anxiously for him and I wondered if he would still come through with it.

He arrived at 6.30. I had been waiting since the presentations ended at 4.00. He was wearing jeans and a shirt. He was nervous and sweaty and I let him in. He took off his shoes and left them on the side. He had small mannerisms of small people and I found it cute that he respected my space.

I had some oils and creams that I showed him. He seemed happy enough to work with them.

"The jeans and shirt are not appropriate attire for the massage," I said sensing my opportunity already to work him down. I desperately needed him inside of me before the end of the night. I liked his innocence but surely he knew what I expected by inviting him here.

"Madam, it is just the uniform is kept in the spa and I do not have it with me. Private sessions with spa clients are strictly forbidden and they will fire me if I went back for the uniform," he said in a nervous and anxious manner.

I began to unbutton his t-shirt and he held my hand, "Madam, please behave." He said but I just held his gaze until he looked away.

"You need to remove these to perform the massage, you simply cannot do it otherwise," I said and his hand relented as I opened his remaining his buttons to reveal his malnourished hairy body.

I opened the belt on his jeans.

"Madam, please don't," he pleaded.

"I don't have time for this. You need to dress appropriately so you can do the massage," I said in a stern manner and he looked away. I undid the button on his jeans and lowered the zip. The jeans fell to the floor and he was left in just his underwear. He was already stiff and erect at just me undressing him.

I held his erect cock and squeezed, "Why is this so hard?"

"Madam, I am sorry. It just started happening like this since I started massaging you. I can't control it," he said but the way he spoke was very cute.

"Why? Do you think I am attractive?" I asked. I was fishing for compliments and I needed him to tell me he found me attractive. He had given me clues but I needed that positive affirmation.

"Madam, you are beautiful. Very beautiful," he said. His English was limited but it had been a long time since I was last given a compliment by a man.

"Take this off!" I said as I swiftly pulled the underwear down. His cock bounced up and down due to my quick action.

He quickly tried to cover up with his hands, "Don't be shy, darling. Turn around now so that I may get ready on the bed for the massage," I said to him.

I stripped out of my loungewear t-shirt and pajamas. I removed my bra but this time I decided to remove my panties.

I lay on my back and covered myself with the towel. The towel was not particularly big but covered me from just above my nipples to just below my mound. I lay down with my legs slightly parted. He would be able to see my hairy underused pussy if he up skirted me or the towel was somehow moved.

"You can turn around now," I said.

"Oh! Wow," he muttered at the sight of me. It brought a smile to my lips.

"Massage my feet and legs today," I asked.

He started at my feet and god was it heavenly. I struggled to contain my moans.

"Uff! You are good, Jamil!" I moaned.

I would slowly part my thighs from time to time to let him look at my naked cunt. His eyes would dart under the towel but then look away. He was curious and he was the first man that made me feel attractive in a long time.

As he moved towards my knees and up my thighs I began to inch the towel up until my mound was visible to him. My hairs were glistening with my juices.

He would look more frequently and he was struggling to pull his eyes away. His hands were literally an inch away from my mound but he was trying to restrain himself.

I took his hand and guided it to the hairs of my mound. "Massage here as well," I said as I looked into his eyes. He was shy and he struggled to maintain eye contact.

He now began to massage my mound with his thumbs. He was firm and strong. A lot stronger than I expected from him when I first saw him.

12