Business Trip Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhmf! Such a good boy, Jamil!" I moaned as he manipulated my mound.

His thumbs were curiously spreading and closing the lips of my pussy. I was practically dripping as he manipulated the flesh of my cunt.

He had spread my lips and began to massage my velvety wet lips.

"Oh God!" I moaned in lust. He was in a trance as he seemed mesmerized by my pussy.

I needed him to massage my clit and his fingers were everywhere but there.

I took his thumb and dipped it inside of me, wetting it with my juiced before directing him to my clit.

I helped him circle his thumb around it but he did not need much guiding as he began to take over by flicking my clit and circling it.

"Uff! Mommy needs it!" I said as his attention became more focused.

I took his cock and began stroking it as he precum came oozing out.

"Mommy needs you to massage that button with your tongue!" I said. He just looked at me and nodded in that hypnotic trance.

He was about to get between my legs but I told him to stop. I directed him on top of me in a 69 position. I could not get enough of that cock and I wanted to suck on it like a lollypop.

Jamil was wiry and I was able to accommodate his weight on top of me. I licked around the head of his cock as he spread my lips and found my clit once more.

I then felt his velvety warm tongue swirl around my engorged clit and it sent a sensation through my body that I had never felt before. I instantly swallowed his cock and sucked it deep.

It was the first time that a man had ever paid such attention to my intimate regions. Sex was infrequent with my husband and when we did have sex, he only ever wanted missionary sex. Once our son was born, sex was a lot more infrequent and sometimes I could count the amount of times we had sex in a year on one hand.

Jamil began thrusting his cock into my mouth as I deep throated him and massaged his balls. He began to suck on my clit as he seemed insatiable in his thirst to explore my body. It was driving me crazy how we would suck on my clit and then swirl it with his tongue. He then began to insert a finger into my wet pussy. My pussy was so wet and squishy and I could hear the sounds of him fingering me as I slurped on his cock.

His ass would clench tightly every time he thrust into me. One of the times he relaxed his cheeks, I thought I would explore another kink. He made me insatiable and I had a deep hunger to dominate him when I was around him.

I rubbed my finger around the rim of his cock and he jittered and almost caught his teeth on my clit.

I liked making him uncomfortable and testing his limits. I inserted my finger into his tight asshole and he clenched his cheeks and anal ring around my invasive finger.

He thrust hard down my throat making me gag as he came forcefully. I wrapped my legs around his head, suffocating him against my cunt as I came in a powerful orgasm.

We cleaned up and he was ready to go.

"Tomorrow is my last night," I said as I wondered if he would offer to come without me asking.

"Do you want to see me again?" He asked as though he was reading my mind. He sounded eager and I liked that.

"Yes. I would like that very much," I said.

The next day after my conference I was sat in my hotel room in a casual dress as I wondered if I would be able to just say goodbye.

He said he would be late and it was late in the evening when he turned up.

"Madam, I am sorry, they had me doing so much work," he said out of breath. Had he run here?

I ushered him in.

"Take off these clothes," I whispered in his ear as I sat him down on the bed and helped him take off his boots and jeans. I pulled his t-shirt over his head as he sat there in just his underwear. He was not asking me to behave or acting reluctant. He wanted this as much as me.

I pulled down his underwear and watched his cock snap back and forth as it was free.

"Tonight, I will give you a massage," I said.

"But madam?" He asked as he looked at me still dressed.

"Should I take this dress off?" I ask as I play with the hem of my dress. His eyes are eager but he struggles to say what he wants.

"Tell me or it stays on," I reply.

"Madam, please take it off," he said.

I began to slowly lift the dress over my body and his cock began to rise with the more I revealed. His eyes were glued to my body and even if he could not speak, his eyes and cock told me more than his words could.

I was wearing beige panties and bra but it seemed to excite him none the less. "What do you think?" I asked.

"Hot. Sexy. Madam, you make me crazy," he said. I ordered him to lay back on the towel I laid out on the bed.

I unhooked the industrial bra and slowly moved out of my arms. He was obsessed and entranced by my breasts.

The bra was still covering my large breasts and he was almost salivating as I finally let it drop. I let him enjoy the sight for a moment before I climbed on the bed and straddled his legs. I picked up the massage oil and let it drip over my breasts. He tried to get up to massage them but I held out a finger to stop him. I rubbed the oil in to my breasts as his cock jerked in response.

I bent down and rubbed my oily breasts against his cock. I was making light contact to tease him and his cock leaks precum on the flesh of my tits in response

"Mommy needs to take care of her big boy now," I said. I don't know why this role play was turning me on but he was a similar age to my son.

I squeezed my tits around his cock and began to slide them up and down as his cock disappeared into the flesh of my heaving breasts and came back again.

"Oh! Madam!" He groaned as I worked on his cock. When his cock popped up out of the depths of my cleavage I would lick the head.

"Call me Mommy!" I said.

"Mommy!" He groaned in response.

I swallowed his cock as I let go of my pillowy heaving breasts. It was the hottest thing to hear from his lips and I wanted to suck his cock clean off.

He began thrusting against the back of my throat until he came hard down my throat. I could not get enough of sucking his cock.

I stood over him and let my panties slowly drop revealing my hairy wet cunt to his eager infatuated eyes.

I stepped one leg out of the panties as they fell down to my other leg.

"Take them out for Mommy," I ordered and he obediently complied as I stepped the other leg out.

I lowered down slowly so he was getting a closer and closer look of my wet pussy. I was dripping on to his face but he didn't complain.

"Do you want to lick Mommy?" I asked and he answered, "yes, Mommy." He knew how to keep my heat burning.

I lowered down the last few inches and he hungrily lapped at my wet pussy. I buried myself deeper into his face and he was pressed deeply into my cunt. The pressure did not cease as I felt him tongue fuck my cunt.

"Uff! Oh! Lick Mommy's sweet cunt like a good boy!" I moaned as I grinded back and forth on his face by using the headboard for support.

His hot gasping breath on my cunt, his tongue fucking my cunt and licking my clit was driving me crazy.

"Uff! Uhm! Mommy is coming!" I announced as my thighs clasped tightly against his head suffocating him.

I was gyrating and grinding against his face as I came powerfully.

I finally lifting off him and saw the gasping wet mess I had left. He was so cute and sexy and I loved how subservient he was. I had to kiss him in that moment.

I kissed him on his wet lips and I could taste myself on him. He made me so hungry for more and I let my tongue part his lips.

It was his first kiss and I enjoyed exploring this with him. He soon grew confident and his tongue met mine. His eyes were closed. I swirled my tongue around his as I climbed back on top of him and straddled him. His cock was flat against him and pressed against my wet cunt. I moved back and forth it against his cock making it wet with my juices.

I always had a dominant tendency and perhaps it was a reason my husband could not be with me.

I was experiencing new things with Jamil but now I wanted to experience one last thing. I wanted to take his virginity. I slid up off his cock and let it stand up and then I came down back on his cock.

I wanted him to enjoy it and let him enter inch after inch inside of me. I could not let go of the kiss as it was becoming so intense but his eyed were wide open as he looked into my eyes.

Once he was inside of me I began bouncing on his cock.

*fwap* *fwap*

The sounds of our body slamming against each other and my wet juices being squirted against his cock.

I felt him squeeze my breasts and pinch my nipples as he became more assertive.

His hands moved over my fat ass cheeks as he slapped it hard. Where was this more dominant man coming from?

He all of a sudden flipped me over and brgan pounding my cunt.

*fwap* *fwap*

The sounds reverberating around the room. He grabs my ass cheeks as he fucks me hard. His finger teasing my asshole.

I react by jerking a little but he doesn't let me go as he inserts a finger inside of me.

I do not lie when I say it was the most powerful orgasm as I locked my legs around him, his cock buried deep inside of me, his finger in my ads, tongue down my throat and my eyes rolling into thr back of my head.

It took me an hour to recover from the orgasm snd he was so drainrd he slept beside me.

My flight was in a few hours and I could not part.

"I want you to come with me," I said. Of course I feared rejection and maybe it was a silly midlife crisis but I could not give this up.

"Madam, I want to. In fact, I love you but I cannot leave my Mom depends on me for her bills," he said. Did he just say he loves me?

He was sat on the bed and I straddled him sitting on top of him. His cock was hard once more in his jeans.

"You can send money to your Mom but you will live with me because I am your Mommy now."

12