Business Trip Pt. 01

Story Info
A romantic weekend getaway with someone she didn’t expect.
2k words
3.82
5.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ForEm
ForEm
1 Followers

"What do you mean you forgot?"

"I bought you a plane ticket a month ago!"

"So I'm stuck here until Sunday; you didn't book a hotel for us; I have no rental"

"I'll try to find a place to stay but this place is booked"

"I really can't even fucking talk to you right now. Don't bother to call me again tonight. I'll call you in the morning."

Hated to overhear your conversation. I'm not one to intrude. But as a bartender, it's common to find a broken heart. You had been at the hotel bar for an hour and each night this week while your conference was going on. You were excited about your husband meeting you here for an extended weekend. Must have fallen through.

Being the only resort in the middle of Texas; we are it for a place for you to stay. Sure there are motels around but they are sketchy as hell and at least a 20 minute drive. Our place is booked solid as the next conference is moving in.

Nothing I can do about getting u a place here. But I'll be damned if a beautiful woman like you stays at a motel. Just trying to muster the courage for you to trust me. Random dude telling you these other places are sketchy will just drive u away from me.

Nervously; I approach you, hoping you'll accept some Texas hospitality and won't be afraid. Deep down, I'm hoping to get to know you more...in a lot of ways.

"Another Chardonnay Emily?" I ask. We became first name basis since you overtip and I over pour. "Sure Ed, thank you, you can cancel my dinner reservation also." I can see you have been crying.

"Ashamed to admit I overheard your conversation Em. Your husband isn't gonna make it, huh?"

"Nope; the mother fucker totally forgot!"

I could tell this weekend was important to you. Dressed in a thin low cut black blouse. Your white lace bra exposed in the front with a pair of the most gorgeous tits teasing any man who saw. Perfect contrast. A mid thigh black skirt that had some flow to it but was meant for some fun. You took my advice when I told you earlier in the week to wear a skirt instead of the jeans u planned. 'Invite him in' I said with a smile. Black stockings attached to some white garter straps near as I could tell. Black heels. This was a weekend for some serious fucking. You were willing to fuck his brains out.

I hand you some tissues with ur drink. You thank me and compose yourself with a sip.

"Listen Em, ain't no way your gonna get a place here this weekend. Nearest place to stay is 20 minutes away. It'll cost you a fortune to get a ride out there. I'm off in an hour. I'd be happy to drive you out there if you like. Will you let me help you?"

Your eyes lighten at the offer but there is hesitation. Sure we met on Monday and have been having conversations; but you haven't left the bar with any other man but your husband since you started dating. Then again it's not like we were strangers. You knew I was divorced recently. Inherently hurt. Your marriage is on the ropes (inconsiderate fuck). We had some bond. But still, going in a car with a local who could abduct you. Rape you. Kill you. All those red flags you knew to be cautious of were there. I knew the reality of the risk you are putting yourself in and knew there was nothing I could say to assure your safety.

"Thanks Ed, Ill think about it"

"Alright, I'll have the concierge call those motels and see if they have a room for ya at least."

Your thoughts are racing. What can you do to let someone know what's going on. You won't tell your husband that you are even considering such an offer. It would be too suspect. Plus you refuse to call him again until the morning. I'm walking past you and see ur phone. You have texted a colleague about what's going on. They have already flown out; but worst case if you disappear, someone will know the last person you were with was me.

"Hello Ms. Emily; I'm the concierge. I was able to get you into a room about 30 minutes away. I apologize that we can't accommodate you here so we are paying for your stay. I wish there was more we could do."

In spite of you being flustered, you muster a "Thank You" and he leaves. My shift is about over so I stop by to settle up and, shaking, ask "so I heard you got a place...did you want to take me up on that ride?"

"I really appreciate it Ed and yes, please. You have been a big help."

I shiver with excitement. 30 minutes with you. A woman who I looked forward to seeing all week. As I close out and clock out; I'm brimming with excitement. And an admitted hardon. That skirt u got on was made for hiking up and groping what's underneath. That's why I encouraged it as opposed to jeans. That shirt wouldn't be much to open up and feel your amazing flesh. I catch myself blushing. Get a grip Ed. Be a gentlemen. She's hurting. Now is not the time for your needs you ass.

Composed. I greet you. Hold my elbow out and grab ur luggage for you.

"Your chariot awaits Em." Stupid thing to say, dumbass. You smile and muster a giggle. I blush.

"Quite the chariot" you say as you see my pickup. Older Chevy. In decent shape but you can tell it's used for some construction or something. Inside is clean at least. Impeccable interior but soft on ur flesh as you take a seat.

We start to drive and talk more personal. My woes with the divorce. Your woes with your husband. He was supposed to meet you at the bar and 'pick you up' like y'all were in your 20s again. Here you were with another man who basically did his job for him. Questioning every decision you have made for 16 years.

About 5 minutes from the motel a distinct 'boom' of a blown tire interrupts us. I scurry off the road. "I'm so sorry. I'll be right back." I take my work shirt off and you notice a nice chest beneath it. Covered only by a white tshirt. Those jeans you've seen me in all week look a lot better without the work shirt. I notice you bite ur lip. I knew it was a long shot but maybe; just maybe, you have an interest.

Working on the tire swap outside and an absolute downpour hits. You rush outside with an umbrella to help keep me dry but this is Texas and it's a brutal thundershower. Both of us soaked; we hop in the back of the truck cab where there's more room. It's exciting for both of us as the violent thunder surrounds us. I hand you a towel and you see my shirt is see through now. Nice hairy chest. And my naval is exposed leading ur eyes to my crotch as my jeans have sunk down. Ridiculous belt buckle like all Texans but maybe that pulse you've been feeling deep in your pearl cave needs to be scratched.

I dry my face and we are laughing at the situation. Handing you a towel you dry your hair. Your heaving chest in that soaked shirt is so noticeable now. And since my jeans are tight from the soaking rain; you can tell I'm excited. I pull my shirt off to dry my chest and hang it on the back of the drivers seat. I sit back and can't take my eyes off of you. Namely; your pretty eyes.

"Well I'm going to try to change my shirt" you say and we both go for your luggage at the same time; stopping before our heads hit. Our lips are close. Our eyes lock. I swallow hard lost in ur eyes. Ur lips touch mine and we kiss lightly. Without another word. We go for another. And another. Lips part open and we are fully making out. Your hands on my cheeks and mine on ur back. Pulling each other close. Our tongues dancing.

I move to kissing ur neck and let my fingers unfasten the top buttons of ur blouse. Caught in the heat of passion, I pull ur sleeves off ur shoulders leaving ur shirt on as I taste ur neck. Your heavy breathing makes ur tits wave invitingly. I pull ur bra straps down and ur cups down exposing ur amazing, hard breasts. Ur hands in my hair as I bite at ur neck and am groping ur chest. Your hands sneak down my back and unfasten my belt as my hands begin to raise ur skirt to ur waist.

You didn't disappoint. That white garter and bra matches ur thong panties beautifully. As ur opening my jeans my boner is hard as fuck desiring to be released to bring you release. You take my pants off and I'm fully naked climbing onto ur partially clothed body. Blouse around ur waist with ur arms still in the sleeves. Your bra restraining u as well. You put your hands on my cheeks and we make out as I pull ur shoes off and feel up ur hot leg to that sweet pussy protected only by the thin lace of your thong.

You feel my fingers in between your legs. Pulling the thin piece of your thong away from your blond bush and puffy lips. A finger slips in you and you bite my lip as I penetrate you.

Excitement you haven't felt since you were a senior in high school.

Pulling your panties across your flesh, I put the head of my dick against your tender opening. I'm biting your neck as I flick your clit with the head of my dick. Then let the guy find his way into you as we kiss more.

"Do you want it Em?" I whisper

You nod

I push inside you; slowly. Your welcoming velvety tunnel embraces my rod and pulls me in. I start to move in and slowly withdraw; enjoying your moans. Your hands move to my ass and push down inviting more. I slip a little and you welp and we laugh at each other as I get back into that tight pussy. Going all the way into you, I stay there. My hands slip under your ass warming your cold cheeks. Feeling the inside of your body as I pump my cock inside you.

Fuck it's been so long since I've felt this good. And so desired. Not going to last long.

"Where do you want me to cum Em?"

"Get me there first" you beg. Needing your own relief. I stop moving in you. I withdraw my dick from inside you.

I want to please you. I want to make you quiver. I want to have the reassurance that I can get a woman there again. Kissing u deeply I focus on what you react to. Feeling your tits. Feeling your ass. Moving my lips down to your neck.

I then let my cock tease you more in your precious tight kitty. You are still so wet. Aching. I can feel your heat.

As I enter you again and our tongues dance; I tease u now. Just the tip. In and out. That precious flesh that taps your mind with pleasure. As I go deeper; you are tighter. And I feel your orgasm around me. I push deeper and you get tighter. Inviting me deeper into you. I let nature take hold.

You feel it.

Another man filling you.

Filling you with his cum.

An honor that no man has had except your husband.

You welcome the intrusion. You see the appreciation in my eyes as you have made me feel wanted. More wanted than I have felt in a long time.


ForEm
ForEm
1 Followers