Business Trip Sex: Start Up Owners

Story Info
Wife spit roasted by 2 BBC's during Tech Summit.
5.6k words
4.1
42.6k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This story is part of my Business Trip Sex chronicles. Working for a multinational company required me to go on these trips quite often, so the stories under this collection are from different trips, and did not necessarily happen on the same trip. **

*****

The company I work for is always on the lookout for new technologies which will help us improve our efficiency and reduce our costs, so we regularly send a small delegation to technology and start up summits. This year, I was asked to represent my company, along with a few colleagues from our US headquarters. Being new to these kinds of summits and not wanting to look stupid, I asked my husband who has attended a few of these summits in the past, to brief me on what normally happens in these events and if there were any good reference materials I could use to prepare myself . He said that there will be a lot of new interesting tools in the summit so he gave me a few links so I can read up and equip myself before I fly to the US. He also gave me a few tips: 1) Power dress so they know you attended for a purpose, 2) build some personal relationships as they may lead to better business deals in the future, and 3) be aware during the evening socials, there would be men who will try to befriend you or get you drunk to get you in bed. I laughed at the third tip he shared and I teased him about fucking around while in those summits in the past, which of course he denied. My husband is a good guy but he is also very horny, so I won't be surprised if he lied about being "good" on his trips, but I can't get mad as I get my share of cocks as well when I travel.

Every time I go on business trips, my husband and I would have our naughty little routine. First, he would see to it that I pack only my sexy lingerie, meaning lace thongs and bra, and not my ordinary cotton ones. He does this since he believes that if I dress sexy while I was away, it would make me really horny such that when I get home, we would fuck our brains out. Next, he packs me a couple of negligees or teddies which I wear when we do our video calls. Lastly, we make a new sex video which he watches on days where our schedule won't allow us to have our video calls. It is true that our somehow naughty routine when I travel makes me really horny, and there are times where I can no longer contain it, so I give in to my lust and let other guys fuck me. This tech summit trip would be one of those times.

I got to the US on a Sunday morning and I have planned on doing some activities to help me manage my jet lag, and this included hitting the gym, doing some sight seeing, and of course, shopping. I was able to catch some sleep on the plane so I wasn't feeling like a zombie at all. When I got to my hotel room, I called my husband just to let him know I arrived safely, but we did not talk much as it was already wee hours on their side of the globe. I told him to go back to sleep and that I would call again in a couple of hours, just in time for his morning alarm. After hanging up, I unpacked my bags, took a quick shower, then set off for the gym so I could get an extra boost of energy. I spent about an hour at the gym before going back to my room to freshen up and call home, before grabbing something for lunch. Right after taking a shower, I called my husband as promised and he let me talk to the kids first who were now having their breakfast. When the kids gave him the phone back, he went inside our room for some privacy, then asked me to show him what I was wearing. "I'm sorry I cannot help you with your morning hard on, honey." I teased him as I focused my phone camera on my naked body. I can see from his grin that he liked what he saw, but since he needed to prepare for work, we had to keep it short and I just promised him that he'll see more in our next call.

I got dressed right after saying "I love you!" to my husband and kids, then I went down for a late lunch. Being new to this place, I had no I idea where to eat so I decided to ask the concierge. While standing in queue, I was approached by Justine, my colleague from the US headquarters. We haven't seen each other in person but she recognized me from the team photos so she decided to approach me. Unlike her, I took a bit longer before recognizing her since she looked much younger and prettier in person. After exchanging pleasantries, we agreed to have lunch together so I just waited at the hotel lobby while she brought her stuff to her room.

Justine is my counterpart who is based in the US, and although we haven't met in person until this time, we've always been close that our group thought we've been friends for a long time. She's 35 years old which makes her 8 years younger than me, but we get along well especially when we start talking about our kids (she has 2 kids as well). We talked a lot of stuff over lunch, ranging from work, to family, vacation, and a hundred other things, and if it weren't for the spa appointment she booked earlier, we could have stayed and chatted some more. As we left the restaurant, she told me something that amused me, "Wear your wedding ring all the time. People in summits are on the prowl, and the ring may help keep most of the horn balls away. Not all, but most." I smiled and told her that my husband has warned me about the same thing.

I spent the rest of my day going around town and doing some retail therapy. I came across a lingerie store and decided to buy something to surprise my husband when I call him later after my dinner time. He has always been a black or white lingerie type of guy, so I decided to add color to my collection and picked a red lingerie set this time. It was a red lace bodysuit with open breast cups and an open crotch, and it went with a pair of lace garters and thigh highs. I decided to to get a nice silk robe as well so I can tease him with a peak-a-boo later. After a few more purchases, mostly for the kids, I had a quick dinner then I headed back to the hotel in time for my scheduled call with my husband. I took a nice warm bath before putting on my new lingerie set, then I waited for him to call me. Right on queue, he called me moments later, and I asked him to go somewhere private as I have a surprise for him.

He got into one of their office's meeting rooms then he called me again. By the time he called, I have already positioned my phone in such a way that he can see my whole body while I sat on my room's office chair. The moment I picked up and turned on my video, I knew he liked what he saw given the naughty grin he had on. I undid the belt of my robe and very slowly pulled my robe open exposing the red bodysuit that barely covered my "assets". His eyes got bigger and he was about to say something but I stopped him and told him to be quiet and just watch, or else I will end the show. Obviously, he obliged and I continued teasing him. I sat on the chair with my legs spread open so he could see my cunt from my lingerie's open crotch, then I went on to play with my nipples until they were stiff and perky. After a while, I decided to go farther and began playing with my pussy.

I started by slowly rubbing my clit, moaning softly as I watched my husband watching intently on his phone. I picked up my pace and began putting my fingers in my cunt until I was literally finger blasting my soaking cunt. I went on like this until I started shivering as I exploded into an orgasm. I lay there winded with my legs still spread apart, giving my husband a nice view of my cunt juices flowing, until I could catch my breath. After a while, I decided to cover up and talk to my husband. He told me that he had a massive hard on and would like to jerk off, but he couldn't do it in the office. I promised to make him cum as soon as I got home and he said that he couldn't wait. We had to end our call already as he had to go to a meeting, but we agreed to do this at this time everyday.

The next 2 days were pretty much a routine - a wholesome call with family before breakfast, a full day of tech talks and sessions, and an after dinner sex video call with the hubby before retiring for the night. The 3rd and last day was shaping to have the same routine as the last 2, if it weren't for Justine inviting me for some after-dinner drinks before we both fly home the next day. I accepted her invite, but I told her that I just had to go up to my room to call my husband, and I'll meet her at the hotel bar in 30 minutes. When I got to my room, I called my husband and he was surprised to see that I was in my white corporate dress instead of the usual lingerie I had on at this time. I told him that I will be having some drinks with Justine after getting naughty with him. I was getting ready to take off my dress and show him my white lace thongs and bra, but he stopped me and said he wants to control what I would do this time. He asked me to set up my phone in a way that it can show him my ass when I go on all fours on the bed. It took me a few tries before he finally liked the angle and got the zoom he wanted. He then called my corporate phone with his other line and asked me to turn on the video so he can see my face and my ass at the same time.

When the videos are all set, he asked me to pull my thongs halfway down my thighs, just enough to have my ass and pussy in his clear view. After I obliged, he asked me to start playing with my pussy until I cum, but also demanded that I keep eye contact with him while I pleasured myself. I did as I was told and started rubbing and fingering my pussy, struggling to keep eye contact with my husband as I played with myself. He started talking dirty to me and that, together with the feeling of being controlled sexually by him, made me really horny that I started to shake involuntarily as I exploded with a powerful orgasm. I collapsed on the bed, but I could hear my husband say "Beautiful! That's a beautiful dripping pussy you have there, honey." After I recovered by wits, we said our "I love you's" then he went back to work while I fixed up a bit and went down to meet Justine. I was hoping that my husband was with me as I was really horny and I wanted to fuck, but I guess that would have to wait until I got home, or maybe not.

When I got down, I joined Justine as she already got us seats by the bar. "Where's your ring?" she asked rather animatedly.

"I forgot to put then on after washing my hands, and I'm too lazy to go back for it." I replied.

With a chuckle, she said, "Well, you're Asian so you are a prime target. I need to help you keep the wolves away."

At first, I thought she was just exaggerating, I mean there are easily over fifty ladies in this bar and more than half definitely younger than me, so why would "the wolves" hunt me down? However, after just a few minutes, 2 black guys approached us and asked if they could offer us a drink and chat with us. Justine gave me a look which had "I told you!" written all over it, and though I was really horny and could use a big black cock right this very moment, I decided to let the brain and not the pussy do thinking. I put my guard up while maintaining a friendly disposition as I indulged the guys. The one standing beside me introduced himself as Damian, a CEO of a start up which focused on machine learning and artificial intelligence. The other guy who was standing between me and Justine introduced himself as Andre who was also a CEO of a start up, but his company focused on cloud security and ethical hacking. They were both participants in the summit we just attended, so our initial conversation revolved around the summit and what we found interesting. It was a very friendly environment, no sexual tension whatsoever, so Justine eventually warmed up to the guys as well.

After a couple of rounds at the bar, they invited us to check if there were seats at the quiet corner of the bar so it won't be as busy as our current seats where people were ordering over our shoulders. Justine and I thought it was harmless, and we also found it annoying to hear orders over our shoulders, so we accepted their invitation. We were able to find a vacant couch in a dimly lit corner of the bar, and Damian quickly saved it for us. It was an L-shaped couch with a table in the middle so Justine and I sat beside each other by the inner corner of the couch, Damian sat beside me while Andre stayed beside Justine. The music in this area was much softer so it was easier for us to talk. Damian ordered a bottle of wine for us to enjoy, and our topic changed from the recently concluded summit to more personal stuff like hobbies and interests.

We were probably on our third bottle of wine and I felt that I was loosening up to Damian already, and I noticed that Justine was the same with Andre. The guys now had their arms around us, and somehow Justine and I were both fine with it and just let them be. After a while, Damian put his hand on my stomach and I felt it slowly moving up until it cupped my left tit. I was a bit surprised and thought of slapping his hand off, but I began to feel a tingling sensation in my crotch so I decided to ignore. Justine saw what Damian and before he could help me, Andre did the same and cupped her right tit. Not wanting to cause a scene, Justine stood up and asked me to go to the ladies room with her, so we politely excused ourselves.

"We have to leave now, they are getting too touchy!" Justine said in her high-pitched voice which was a sign that she was upset. Although I was again very horny with what Damian did, I decided to pacify Justine so I agreed with her that we should leave, but I suggested that we do it smoothly. I suggested that she go ahead and go up to her room, while I go back and tell the guys that we're done for the night and offer to pay for our share. She was hesitant to agree with my plan, but eventually she did after making me promise that I will go back to my room already, and even asked me to call her when I get to my room. As I walked back to our seat, I felt the urge to get fucked again so I decided to see what Damian would do if I took a seat beside him again.

As I took my place beside Damian, I told them we were done for the night, and Justine went back to her room already and I will leave also after I finished the wine on my glass. When Damian heard that, he groped my tits once again, began kissing me on my neck, and asked, "Would you want to go up to my room instead?" I felt my pussy began to throb between my legs and I know I wanted to get fucked so bad. Without saying a word, I kissed him back and that was his queue that I was game and ready to fuck. Damian and I stood up, he gave Andre a fist bump and asked him to pick up the tab but he will pay him afterwards. With a grin on his face, Andre gave him a thumbs up and asked us to go and have fun.

Damian was feeling me all over as we walked out the bar, but I was concerned someone might see us so I stopped him and asked him to wait until we got to his room. When we got to the elevator, I checked my phone and saw that my husband sent a message saying he is stuck in a meeting and might not be able to take a call. I replied by saying I am tired and would like to sleep, and would call him before I leave for the airport instead. As we got to Damian's room, he immediately started groping me again, but to his dismay, I once again stopped him and asked to use his phone as I promised to call Justine. I gave her a ring and told her I'm in and will sleep now as I had an early flight the next day. Once Damian, heard the phone click, he was once again all over me. While kissing me deeply, he started pulling my dress off, leaving me with just my white lace thong which was soaked with my cunt juice, and my white lace bra. I returned the favor and began undoing his shirt and trousers, leaving him with just his boxers on. He then began to unclasp my bra, exposing my stiff nipples which he then began to gently suck on. He worked on my left nipples first, swirling his tongue around it before sucking it, gentle at first then slowly sucking harder until I flinched as it stung a bit. He did the same to my other nipple, and I was just lost in lust at this point.

When he stopped working on my tits, I took my turn feeling his well chiseled body. I began rubbing his muscular arms, then his chest, down to his abs, while he kept his hands busy groping my ass. My nipples were rubbing against his body and it felt really good. I then started licking his nipples, kissing them gently while I moved my hands down to feel his cock. I literally grasped as I felt his cock which seemed to be as big as my arm! I normally would feel scared and worried that it would hurt to get fucked by a huge black cock, but I was just too horny to back out now. I knelt in front of him and slowly pulled his boxers down. His already rock-hard cock sprung out in front of my face. His cock was so big that when he pressed it against my face, it literally ran from the bottom of my chin to over the top of my forehead. This is definitely the biggest cock I've ever seen and I just can't wait to have it inside me. I started working on his cock, licking the entire length of his shaft, starting from the base and slowly working up until the head. I did this a few times, and each time I would swirl my tongue on his cock head. I then lifted his shaft high to allow me to lick and suck on his balls, while gently stroking his cock with my hand.

"Suck my cock!" Damian ordered, and I obliged by once again licking my way up from his balls until I reach the head. This time, instead of swirling my tongue on his cock, I opened my mouth as wide as I could started sucking his cock. I started slowly as I wanted to gauge how much of it I could take, then inch by inch I tried to go lower on his cock. I barely made it half way his cock when I began gagging as his cock hit my throat. I know Damian loved it but wanted more as he held my head and began fucking my mouth with his rod. I would gag every time he hit my throat, but he was gentleman enough not to drive it further down my throat which might make me throw up. I closed my eyes as I focused on pleasuring his cock with my tongue, while keeping my hands busy cupping his balls. I was having great time giving Damian a blow job but I was interrupted when I heard the front door of his room close from behind him. Worried that someone came in and see me sucking Damian, I stopped to check who it was. It was Andre!

"What is he doing here?" I asked in a panicked voice as I looked at Damian with a confused look.

"He's here to join us." He replied calmly as he motioned for Andre to come closer.

"Wait! What do you mean join us?" I asked, still confused with what's happening.

"Yes, he's here to fuck you too. We do this all the time." Damian answered as he gave Andre a signal to drop his pants.

"What!? You do this all the time? You planned this all along?" I asked, a bit agitated, but admittedly very horny and excited to get fucked by 2 BBC's.

"Yeah! Would have been a foursome if Justine didn't bail out on us." Damian said as he slowly pushed my head near Andre's cock.

"Go ahead, suck it!" Andre proposed as he gently slapped my cheeks with his semi hard cock.

I took Andre's cock with my left hand and guided it towards my waiting mouth. Unlike Damian's blow job where I started slow, this time I went straight to sucking Andre, taking as much as I could in my mouth until he hit my throat. I started bobbing my head faster up and down Andre's cock while my left hand rubbed his balls, and my right hand stroking Damian's still hard cock. Just as I got Andre's cock rock hard, Damian gently pulled me by my hair and moved my face towards his cock. As I moved to work on Damian's cock, Andre started rubbing his cock against my face and began fondling my tits with his idle hands. I took turns blowing the two guys while they continuously felt and fondled my body. I changed cocks a few times until Damian suggested that it was my time to get "eaten."

12