Business Trip Sex: Start Up Owners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys laid me in the middle of the bed then they took their place beside me, Damian on my left and Andre on my right. Damian put my arms above my head and held it firmly there while he kissed me on the lips and neck, and caressed my tits with his free hand. Andre on the other hand started rubbing my clit through my thongs while sucking on my right nipple. It was my first time to have sex with 2 guys at the same time and I was on cloud nine. After making out with me, Damian followed Andre's lead as he went on to suck on my left nipple. while his left hand pulled my thongs to the side so he could insert a finger in my wet cunt. I always loved it when my husband sucked on my tits, and having 2 guys suck on my nipples at the same time sent shivers down my spine.

"I wanna eat that pussy and ass man!" Damian told Andre so they both stopped sucking my tits as they helped me go on all fours. Damian stood behind me and pulled my thongs down, giving him an unobstructed view of my ass and my dripping pussy. He knelt behind me and suddenly I felt his tongue slice through my labia and my asshole in one motion making me flinch and moan in delight. I was moaning with each stroke of his tongue, but my moans were disrupted because Andre dangled his cock in front of me, and I just had to suck it.

The guys went on like this for some time until Andre asked "Hey bro, is that pussy ready?"

Damian looked up and said, "All lubed up for 2 black cocks, man!"

Andre lifted me up the bed and turned me such that my pussy was right in front of his cock. "I get first dibs on this pussy, right? You went first the last time" Andre asked Damian while he felt how wet my pussy was with his fingers. As soon as Damian gave the thumbs up, Andre spread my legs wide and pressed the head of his cock against my waiting cunt. Damian position himself above my head and once again held my arms stretched out above my head so I was spread eagle in front of Andre, waiting for him to fuck me. I felt Andre's cock begin to penetrate my cunt, very slowly inching inside me spreading my cunt lips like never before. I was gasping as I felt his hard cock slowly rubbing against the walls of my cunt until it poked my pelvis. Andre began thrusting in slow motion but deliberately pulling and pushing his entire cock in me, making me moan with the sensation of getting fucked by a huge cock. Little by little, he began to increase his pace until he was already pounding my pussy, and I was moaning and panting with each thrust. Seeing my pussy getting worked hard by Andre, Damian decided to join the fun by putting his cock in my mouth, muffling my moans. Andre held me by the hips so he could fuck me deeper, while Damian massaged my tits as he drove his cock down my throat,

Andre let Damian have his turn after a few minutes of banging me. Damian said he wanted to do the doggy so he put me on all fours so he can fuck me from behind. Damian started slowly like Andre, but his style was different. Instead of putting his whole shaft inside me in one motion, he went with shallow thrusts first, then going deeper and deeper with each thrust until my pussy completely devoured his cock. Once he got it all it, he began fucking me hard, going deep and fast which made me scream with each stroke. After watching me get pounded by his buddy for some time, Andre took a more active role and asked me to give him a blow job. I took Andre's cock in my mouth and blew him as he requested, while Damian's thrusts were pushing me down Andre's cock which meant I was getting fucked deep from both ends. Damian showed no mercy for my pussy as he just kept pounding away, occasionally slapping my ass to let me know he owned me.

"How does that ass look like, man?" Andre asked Damian.

In response, Damian pulled out and turned me around and told Andre "Go see for yourself."

I was now facing Damian and my ass and pussy was turned towards Andre.

"Her ass is red from all than spanking man!" Andre commented as checked out my ass and somehow sore pussy from behind. After groping my ass and rubbing my pussy a bit, Andre went on to penetrate me from behind. He fucked me at a slower pace but still going deep with each thrust, which allowed me also to suck Damian without getting shoved down his cock. I loved that Andre just fucked and didn't slap my ass as it did hurt after a few slaps from Damian, but he did pull off a surprise for me. With me getting into a rhythm of moaning and sucking while getting fucked from behind, I got a but startled when Andre inserted a finger down my ass. My husband fucks my ass from time time so I'm no ass-virgin, but Andre caught me off guard that I flinched and shrieked a bit when he poked my ass. After I recovered my wits, the guys went back to fucking my pussy and my mouth, and Andre continued fingering my ass, spitting at his finger every so often to make sure my asshole was lubed up.

As if on queue, the guys once again changed turns. This time, Damian lay flat on the bed and asked me to ride his cock cowgirl style. As I was a bit weak on the knees already with all the fucking I've had, Andre kindly help me into position so I could mount Damian and sit on his cock. I slowly went down on Damian's cock until it was all the way in my cunt. I started to hump slowly, feeling the entire girth of Damian's cock rub against the walls of my pussy. Damian wanted a faster pace like earlier so he grabbed my tits and used it as leverage to push me harder down his cock. All the while I had my eyes closed as I moaned and enjoyed the sensations in my cunt. When I opened my eyes, I saw Damian staring at me then he said, "You have a very beautiful fuck face." I took the compliment and decided to moan louder to further arouse Damian.

As my moans and pants filled the room, I got surprised when Andre turned my head towards him. While I was busy fucking Damian, he was actually stroking his cock and rubbing it against my head. He held my head in front of his cock and asked me to open my mouth. I knew he was about to explode so I braced myself for a cum shower. True enough, Andre came shortly after and sprayed his jizz mostly inside my mouth, but some landed on my face as well. I swallowed what was in my mouth and licked those that landed by my lips, all without missing a beat in humping Damian. Moments after, Damian said "I wanna cum inside you, are you on the pill?" I could hardly as I was getting fucked hard, but in between moans I was able to tell him to go ahead and cum inside me. He once again held my tits and pushed me down harder on his cock, and after a few more thrusts, I felt his warm cum fill my sore but satisfied cunt. Damian pulled his cock out and I collapsed on him laying flat against his body with my head on his chest. As I lay there exhausted, I could feel his jizz slowly oozing out of my pussy and dripping down the side of my thighs.

After catching our breaths, we all started to move and prepared to go back to our rooms as it was late already. Damian let me use his bathroom so I could wash the jizz off my face and pussy before I walked back to my room. When I came back, Andre has finished dressing up while Damian was already in his night robe. I picked up my dress and undies from the couch so I could dress up, but before I could, the guys sat me on the bed and spread my legs apart. I was confused as to what they were up to, and I surely hoped they were done fucking as I was tired.

"We messed that pussy up pretty well, didn't we?" said Damian as he checked out my used up cunt.

"Yeah we did, man!" Andre responded, then went on to tell me "I hope your husband wouldn't mind that your pussy isn't as tight as when you left home."

"Well, he could fuck my ass first until my pussy recovers." I said with a naughty grin on my face.

We had a laugh and the gentlemen allowed me to dress up. I just put my dress on and kept my soaked thongs and bra in my bag. They both led me out the door, and before I went out, they both had their last grope on my ass and tits, then both kissed me goodnight. I walked back to my room sexually satisfied, but still amazed I was able to handle getting spit roasted by 2 big black cocks.

12