Business Trip Sex: The PM Day 01

Story Info
Project Manager had my pussy on his daily to-do list.
3.4k words
4.44
23.3k
25
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story happened during one of the projects I was working on with my previous employer. I was a business process expert for finance at that time and I often led the discussions on business requirements and user experience. I have worked with multiple project managers during my stint there, but there was one PM whom I developed a great bond and partnership with, his name was Bojan. We've worked on more than 5 projects together, and I was excited to be working with him again on this global implementation we were doing for an accounting solution.

Bojan and I have developed a good relationship over the years we've been partners in crime. I would say that our relationship has been, most of the time, very professional despite spending multiple late nights and having lunches and dinners together when we were on business trips. I said "most of the time" because during our last trip together, we got a little intimate after a few drinks on the last night of the trip and ended up making out in his room. We were able to check ourselves on time before it escalated, but he did manage to feel my tits from under my blouse and bra, and I was able to rub his cock through his pants. That was as far as we got, no one got naked whatsoever, and we've never talked about that night ever.

Both of us were happy when we learned that we would be on the same implementation team again for this project. We talked a few times to plan for the trip which included schedules, any sightseeing plans, and even souvenirs or goods we requested from each other from our home countries. Since the trip was going to be in London which meant a long-haul flight for me, I planned to arrive on a Sunday morning so I could rest before the meetings started. It was a short 3-hour flight for Bojan, and he will be arriving midafternoon on Sunday, so we agreed to meet on Sunday afternoon and have dinner together.

I landed in London around 7 AM and was at the hotel before 9 AM. Before getting some rest, I first unpacked my stuff so I could hang my clothes and prevent them from getting creased in my luggage. After hanging my dresses, I unpacked my thongs, stockings, and bra and placed them neatly on the drawers inside the closet. For those who have followed by stories, you know that my husband packs me sexy stuff for my business trips, and this time was no exception. After a quick shower, I set the alarm to 2 PM so I could call my husband and kids just before they go to sleep.

My alarm did its job and woke me up at exactly 2 in the afternoon and I immediately called my family through Facetime. The kids were now ready for bed and my husband was tucking them in when I called. I spent a few minutes talking to the girls then I virtually kissed them goodnight so I can talk to my husband as well. As soon as he got to our room, we started our virtual sex routine every time one of us is on a trip. I untied my robe and slowly spread myself stark naked on the bed while he watched from the other side. He started talking dirty to me while I began rubbing my pussy and playing with my nipples. We went on like this until I rubbed myself to orgasm while he continued jacking off as he watched me pleasure myself. Unfortunately, he didn't come before I was done, but I promised to more than make up for it when I return home.

After a few more minutes of talking and looking at each other's naked body on the screen, we decided to end the call so he could go to bed while I prepare to go out and do some shopping. After we put down the phone, I went for a warm bath on the tub, still feeling horny and wanting some cock to fuck me. I shrugged off the naughty thoughts in my head and tried my best to relax despite having a strong urge to get laid. I started rubbing my clit again as I soaked on the tub and shortly after I was convulsing once more as I came for the 2nd time today. It scratched the itch I my loins a bit which allowed me to enjoy my warm bath, but I still thought it would be great to have a big cock inside me at this very moment.

It was a little past 4 PM when my room phone rang, good thing there was a handset by the tub, so I was able to pick up the call. Bojan was on the other line and he just informed me that he has arrived at the hotel and was asking what time we should meet. I told him that I needed to do some shopping before dinner which coincidentally was his plan as well, so we agreed to meet at 430 PM at the hotel lobby. As I put down the phone, the thoughts of Bojan and I making out in our last trip flashed back in my head, but I had to kill that image and thought that I was just still horny from playing with my pussy earlier.

I got out of the tub and dried myself up so I could prepare to meet up with Bojan in a few minutes. I put on my pink lace thongs before slipping into my short summer dress. Since my dress had a ruffled front design, I decided to go bra-less as my nipples would be concealed by the creases anyway. I applied light make up and lipstick before putting on my pair of white sneakers to complement my look. I checked myself out on the mirror and I really thought I looked nice, and wholesome, in my outfit, before heading out to meet with Bojan. I got to the lobby at exactly 430 PM and I already saw Bojan waiting for me at the lobby. We hugged and gave each other the customary cheek-to-cheek kiss before exchanging pleasantries.

After a brief exchange of compliments, we set off to the mall to complete our shopping errands. We decided to split up, so we don't delay each other, but agreed to meet at 630PM at the gastropub we went to the last time we met in London. I went to a few boutiques to get dresses for the 2 girls, then went to visit a liquor store to pick up a couple of bottles of wine to bring home for my husband. Of course, no shopping trip during business travel would be complete without getting a few sexy lingerie pieces to surprise my husband with when I got home. Time flew by quickly and it was time to head over to the dinner place, but I did stop by a confectionery store to pick up chocolates for the girls as well. My shopping trip is complete, and it was time for some good food and great wine with Bojan.

Being a gentleman, Bojan once again beat me to the gastropub and had already gotten us a seat in a quiet nook so we could catch up while we ate. We ordered a seafood platter which we paired with a nice bottle of Chardonnay. We shared stories while having our dinner and wine, and since we haven't seen each other in more than a year, we decided to stay longer and continue chatting, which also meant that we got another bottle of wine, this time a Burgundy paired with sausages and cheese. Safe to say that by the time we finished our wine, we were both a little buzzed, but it was all worth it as we were able to share good memories and had a good laugh on some funny experiences we had in past projects. After we paid the bill, we slowly walked back to the hotel, making sure we don't sway and trip like drunk people.

Bojan accompanied me to my room as he helped me carry my shopping bags. I politely asked him to come in so he could drop my loot by the luggage landing area. I gave him a friendly hug to thank him for the fun evening, but his response was something that surprised me, in a naughty way. I felt his hand slide down my back to grope my ass, and almost simultaneously he planted a big wet kiss on my lips. I instantly felt as horny as I was earlier, and I reciprocated by sticking my tongue out to meet his. As he pulled me tighter against his toned body, I felt his rock-hard cock pressing against my stomach, making me crave once more for a cock to fuck me. At this point, I let lust take over me as I broke our kiss and whispered to his ear, "Fuck me!".

That was Bojan's plan after all! His lips went from kissing my lips down to kissing my ears and neck, while his hands went up from my ass to my shoulders to pull the straps of my dress down to the side of my arms until my dress completely dropped to the floor. With my tits now completely exposed, Bojan went down from my neck to lick and suck on my stiff nipples. His hand resumed groping my thong covered ass while he pleasured my nipples one after the other. In between moans, I was encouraging him to suck my tits to which he gladly obliged. I felt the crotch of my thongs getting soaked as my cunt juices started flowing out of my cock-hungry pussy, and I wanted Bojan to know so I whispered to his ear that I was really wet and ready to get fucked.

When he heard what I whispered to his ear, Bojan knew he was finally going to do what he couldn't the last time we were in a hotel room together, fuck me. He stopped sucking my nipples and hurriedly stripped off his shirt, trousers, and boxers, exposing his huge, uncut cock to me. I sat on the edge of the bed, so his cock was almost at my eye level, then I started to gently rub his cock from the tip down to the base of his balls. After a few strokes, I leaned forward and wrapped my lips firmly around his long, thick cock. I started to suck his cock, beginning with just the tip of it, then I slowly worked my way down until I got his whole shaft in my mouth and deep in my throat. I gave Bojan head until he stopped me and said, "I want to fuck you!".

I have been wanting to get fucked badly since this afternoon so Bojan's remarks was music to my ears. I lay flat on my back on the bed and raised my legs as if to tell Bojan to pull my thongs off. He did just that as he knelt in front of me, grabbed the side of my lace thongs and gently pulled it off, giving him a nice view of my cleanly shaven, wet pussy. I was hoping that he would stuff me with his cock already, but instead he put his head down between my legs and started licking my cunt. I was in cloud nine almost immediately and I began grabbing him by his hair to pull his tongue deeper in my hole. I was moaning and panting hard as he played with my clit and labia with his tongue. After a few moments, I couldn't wait anymore so I pulled his head away from my pussy, looked him in the eyes, and said, "Bojan, put your cock in me!"

Bojan wasted no time heeding to my request. He helped me move to the middle of the bed before grabbing me by my ankles to spread my legs and get my cunt ready to be impaled. I reached out from under my legs to grab his cock and guide it right into my dripping hole. I felt Bojan's thick cock press against my labia, then slowly sliding inside me until he was balls deep in me. I felt every inch of his long and thick cunt slide against the slippery walls of my pussy. After keeping his cock buried deep in me for a few seconds, Bojan started thrusting in and out of me in slow, deliberate motions, making me moan in pleasure. He increased the pace slightly after a few moments, going as deep as he can with each stroke. I could hear my moans getting louder as the pleasure I was having in my groin started mounting.

Bojan folded my legs and tuck it between his elbows and ribcage before lounging forward to start kissing me on the lips. He asked me to wrap my legs around his torso as his hands moved to grab me by my wrists before pulling my arms straight above my head. He pinned my wrists against the bed as if to show me that he owned me, before going back to kiss me passionately. He continued fucking me deep and in a steady pace, so I was just moaning continuously as our tongues wrestled inside my mouth. From time to time, he would break our kiss just to tell me how much he's wanted to fuck me in the past, or how good it felt to have his cock inside my pussy, but each time he talked, all I could muster for a response were moans and pants of pleasure.

Bojan stopped fucking me then he pulled his cock out of my pussy before asking me to stand up as he stood beside the bed. I was getting excited as I anticipated him to bend me over the bed so he could fuck me from behind, so I immediately did what he asked. As I stood up from the bed, he wrapped his arms around my waist, but instead of bending me over the bed, he pulled me over by the window then bent me forward against the glass. My room was just on the 5th floor of the hotel and the windows were very lightly tinted so I was sure our naughty deed was fully visible to anyone walking on the alley beside the hotel. It was only around half past 9 on a Sunday night so there may still be people walking around the area, but before I could tell Bojan to close the curtains, Bojan had already penetrated me from behind.

Bojan was fucking me harder this time so I had to put both my hands against the window to support myself. He was ramming me hard and deep making my small tits sway wildly and my moans to get even louder. After a few seconds, my fears came true when a group of people passed by the walking path beside my hotel. I was hoping that they will not look this way, but even before I could finish the thought in my head, one of the guys glanced and saw me getting fucked doggy style by the window. Things got worse when, instead of just looking away and continue walking, the guy stopped his friends, 2 other guys, and asked them to look towards my window. The thought of giving the 3 guys outside my window a live sex show, paired with the good hard fucking I was getting from Bojan, made me even hornier that I told Bojan to "fuck me harder for the guys to enjoy!"

Bojan initially didn't understand why I said that until he looked over my shoulders to see 3 guys egging him to continue fucking me. He pumped his fist in the air a few times as if to tell the guys that he was fucking me good. He then wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me towards him, causing my back to arch and my tits to prep up. He then reached out for one of my nipples with his other hand and pinched it hard, making me screech as it brought momentary sharp pain on my tits. After he released my nipple, he increased his pace further bringing me to the point of imminent orgasm. My legs started tensing and after a few thrusts, my body started shivering involuntarily as I exploded into orgasm.

Bojan kept his cock in me while my pussy spasmed against it, but he stopped thrusting to allow me to recover. After catching my breath, I looked over and saw him giving a thumbs up to the guys who in turn were also giving him their seal of approval. Bojan then pulled his cock out of my pussy and pulled me beside him.

"Let's give these guys another show!" he said.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Kneel down and show them how well you suck cock!"

The dominance in Bojan's voice turned me on even more so I obliged and dropped to my knees. Although the idea of getting caught fucking in public fires me up, it was my first time to put on a sex show for an audience, and it was making my pussy so wet. I started rubbing my clit as I began rubbing Bojan's cock, then shortly after, I started putting his cock inside my mouth, going deeper slowly until his cock was deep in my throat and my lips brushed his balls. I did this a few times to the delight of Bojan and our patrons before I stopped and told Bojan that I needed to get fucked again. I stood up to blow the guys a kiss before pulling Bojan back towards my bed.

I lay flat on the bed and Bojan slipped beside me and started fondling my tits. He twisted me a little to my side then he raised my legs before guiding his cock to press against my pussy lips, preparing to fuck me in spoon position. As he slowly slid his cock inside my cunt, he once again started kissing me on the lips while his hands massaged my tits. He was fucking me in a more passionate manner compared to when we were by the window which allowed me to enjoy his huge cock even more. He started talking about how much he has fantasized about fucking me, and like earlier, I was just moaning and encouraging him to continue fucking me.

After a few minutes, I felt Bojan's body tense up from behind me, so I knew he was about to cum. He told me that he wanted to cum inside me and I gave him the go ahead as I was on the pill. His breath started getting heavier and his grip on my tits became tighter as he prepared to cum. Shortly after, I felt a warm gush of fluid spray against the walls of my pussy, almost simultaneous to Bojan letting out a groan as he got relieved of his urge to get inside my panties. I tensed my pussy around his cock to help squeeze the semen out of his cock down to the very last drop.

After Bojan caught his breath, he crawled on top of me and started kissing me once more. We made out for a few minutes, all while his jizz were dripping from my pussy down to my thighs. I stopped him after a couple more minutes of kissing and told him we should rest as we had an early start the next day. He reluctantly got off me and I helped him get his clothes and dress up. As I led him out my room, he turned to face me and went for another kiss.

"I'd like to do this again tomorrow!" he said after he kissed me goodnight. I just looked at him with a smile abut never gave him a straight yes or no answer. Right after he left, took a nice warm shower to clean the sperm he left in my pussy, then I hit the bed to rest. As I lay on the bed with my eyes closed, I started thinking about what Bojan said before he left and thought I might just let him fuck me again tomorrow.