All Comments on 'Business Trip Sex: The PM Day 01'

by HornyMarsy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't comment often So I don't have a login.

This story doesn't make sense to me. At the beginning we have a woman who seems committed to her husband and family. She sets an alarm so she can wake from her nap in time to facetime with them, then she has virtual sex with her husband. Then she goes shopping to buy gifts for her family including new lingerie to turn on her husband when she gets home. After that she meets a business associate she has had a minor intimate encounter with but it was at least a year in the past. They have dinner and go back to the hotel and fuck like crazy. She has no second thoughts about what she is doing. No remorse and no guilt. She does it like she does this all the time, but the beginning of the story suggests that she hasn't done this before, and she and her husband do not have an open relationship. That she can cheat on her husband so easily just doesn't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We can only hope her husband finds out out she returns home to an empty house.

Kiwi4everKiwi4everover 2 years ago

Well this must happen every day around the world with couples that may know each other and some that do not

they just what to be laid I never read too much into these stories I just enjoy the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous