Business Trip to Dallas with Monika

Story Info
The sharing of my wife with family and strangers.
7.8k words
3.72
28.1k
35

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While packing my suitcase for my upcoming business trip I was thinking about the warm weather I would soon get to enjoy. It was early March and a winter storm had just pummeled the Eastern seaboard and down into Richmond Va. where we lived. I had been fortunate enough to extend my stay by a few extra days on the end of my trip so I could relax after the business meetings had concluded. It had been a very long year dealing with COVID and the first quarter of '21. My wife, Monika, was knee deep in some work at her office so she was unable to join for the whole trip however, would be flying down to Dallas on late Wednesday afternoon. Everything was ready for my trip the next morning so I placed my luggage in the corner of the bedroom and went downstairs to relax the remaining part of Saturday afternoon and evening.

As I descended the stairs I was enjoying the wonderful aroma of the cooking that was being done and found my Monika in the kitchen. She had some music on and was dancing and swinging her hips to the tune as she was baking all kinds of desserts. Her daughter was coming to stay with her while I was gone and then baby sit the house and dogs while she joined me. A little bit about us. We were both on our second marriage, each of us having 3 children for a total of 4 boys and 2 girls. Monika was 5 years younger than I and in her late 40's with me in my early 50's. Both of us were young at heart and had enjoyed a very invigorating sexual dating period prior to deciding to tie the knot. Monika stood 5'8" with jet black hair, styled short, and always with a highlight splash of blue or purple. Her eyes would sparkle, when in a devilish mood, and what turned heads quite frequently was her large 44 EE breasts which stood up high on her chest. I too had been a fan from the first moment I saw her in the office area where she worked. The first time I removed her bra, her breasts stood up proudly on her chest defying the weight and time of nursing the 3 children.

I sauntered over and wrapped my arms around her pressing myself into her backside while I reached up to caress her breasts. She pushed back with her hips and moved side to side making my cock respond and start to rise up to the occasion. The alarm chimed and she needed to remove what was in the oven so we had to separate. I watched as she bent down to open the over door and was greeted to the sight of her sexy ass. She knew that I would be watching her so she wiggled her hips side to side before moving up to the counter top and placing the baking sheet on the cooling rack. She then took the next pan and placed it into the oven. Before closing the door she turned her head to see my eyes once again on her sexy ass. Monika knew that I loved watching her bake and today was no different as all she wore was an oversized baking apron which left plenty of her assets on display for me to enjoy.

She stood up and sashayed over to me, my eyes glued on those voluptuous twin globes moving side to side under the apron. There was plenty of side breast showing and the top of the apron was just covering her areola and her protruding excited nipples. She pressed into me and I leaned down so our lips could meet as my hands moved around to caress the sexy cheeks of her ass. She ground her hips into me and my now hard cock was pressed up against her stomach. I started to kiss my way down her neck and onto her shoulders as my hands moved around and up under the sides of the apron to grasp those two beautiful breasts. I trailed kisses down in between her breasts just above the apron enjoying the softness as my thumb and forefinger latched on to her nipples. I gently twisted and tugged on them as I felt them swell up larger. Monika loved having me play with her nipples as it sent an electric current throughout her body and especially down between her legs. When really excited, her nipples would get just over 1/2" long and not quite the size of a dime around. My hands moved under her breasts to cup them in my hands and I pushed up so her nipples would pop up above her apron. My tongue and lips were soon attached to one and then quickly switched over to the other sucking them into my mouth one at a time enjoying the pleasure it brought to both me and Monika. My tongue swirled around and around then flicked up and down then side to side enjoying her large full nipples before I took each of them between my lips and tugged and pulled on them stretching them out. This would, at times, be enough to bring my baby to a mini orgasm with all the ministrations of my tongue and mouth on her sensitive nipples. She reached down between us and started to stroke my now raging hard cock through my sweats as I continued to suck and play with her nipples.

I started to maneuver us to the kitchen center island as I reached around and untied her apron. I moved back just enough to slide the apron up over her head and look at my sexy naked wife. I lifted her up onto the island which brought her breasts to just the right height for me to enjoy as I stood between her legs. I started to trail kisses lower and soon had her laying back on the island. I brought her legs up so her feet were on the counter as I pulled her hips closer to the edge. I started kissing my way down her inner thighs and soon found what I was wanting. I ran my tongue slowly up and down her large butterfly pussy lips. I sucked each of them into my mouth, tugging and pulling on them before running my tongue deep inside her pussy. I used the fat part of my tongue to glide up and down in between her pussy lips before reaching the top and locating her engorged clit. My tongue danced back and forth across the tip of her clit making her squirm with delight.

Just then we heard a car pull up outside and honk their horn. Monika turned to look out the window and saw her sister getting out of her car... WTF was she doing here, she was to be away this weekend! Monika jumped up and I helped her down off the center island and quickly ascended the stairs and got into the shower to clean up from all the flour. The doorbell rang and I greeted her sister and she walked straight into the kitchen holding several packages. She set them down on the kitchen table and walked over to smell all the goodies cooling on the countertop. She turned and asked where her sister was at and I informed her she was upstairs showering. She looked me up and down and noticed that I had flour covering the front of my sweats and still had my raging hard on. She walked over to me and apologized for interrupting things, then reached down to caress my throbbing hard cock while giving me a kiss on the cheek. Her fingers stroked me up and down a few times before leaving me alone to go upstairs to find her sister. As she left the kitchen she let me know that if I needed her help later I should text her a picture of my cock as she licked her lips.

Fast forward to the evening and her sister was still there drinking and the two were enjoying themselves and I had to go to bed as my flight was at 6:30AM. So much for getting any fun before my business trip! As I lay there in bed I thought back to what my sister in law said. It wasn't long before I tossed the covers back and snapped a picture of my hard cock. I then started a text message to her and paused... should I really do this I thought... then hit the send button. I covered myself back up and went to sleep.

I was up at the crack of dawn with the alarm clock ringing and jumped in the shower. It wasn't long before the bathroom door open however, nothing was said by the person who walked in. I could see through the frosted shower walls someone removing their robe so I presumed it was my wife. I could feel a cool draft of air on my back as the shower door opened. After rinsing my face I turned and in walked her sister. She apologized for interrupting last night and took another step closer taking the soap from my hands and started to wash me all over. She could tell I was wondering what was happening and she told me not to worry as Monika was downstairs making breakfast for us. I eyed her sexy body up and down and she just smiled and asked if I liked what I was looking at. I couldn't even speak and just nodded my head.

She lathered up her hands with soap and placed the bar back in the soap holder before reaching down to take my semi hard cock into her hands. The feeling of her fingers caressing my cock and her other hand fondling my balls soon had me at full mast and standing at attention. She then kneeled down taking the shower head with her. She positioned the spray to cleanse my cock of the soap. The water jets intensified the feeling as she trailed her tongue up the length of my shaft. Her lips kissed the crown of my cock and then down trailing her kisses while her tongue danced along before taking each of my balls into her mouth and bathing them with her tongue.

She handed me the shower head as her lips engulfed the crown of my cock and taking half of me deep into her mouth. I am not overly endowed however, I was just under 7" in length and right at 4" around when super excited, and I was certainly excited with her mouth on my cock. I placed the shower head back in the holder and reached down to caress and tug on her nipples, something I had not gotten to do before today. I had seen her naked before in the backyard by our pool while the sisters sunbathed, but never had the pleasure of touching her. Her lips felt amazing as they moved up and down the length of my shaft. My hands moved up to the sides of her head and my fingers were intertwined in her pixie styled hair cut. I looked down and watched as my cock slowly moved in and out of her mouth as she looked up at me with her green eyes.

I started rocking my hips forward and back pulling out just enough to watch the head of my cock glistening with her saliva before pushing forward and between those pouty sexy lips. She placed her hands on my hips and remained motionless as I started to fuck her mouth. The sensation was amazing and I could feel her tongue on the underside of my shaft with each stroke. She reached around me grabbing the cheeks of my ass and pulled me into her. I was not going to last much longer and picked up the pace of my movements driving my cock deeper into her mouth. Monika was great at deep throating me and it was something she enjoyed doing. I figured her sister might be the same so I placed one hand on the back of her head and started driving my cock deeper with every thrust. I could feel the crown of my cock hitting the back of her throat and I wasn't quite done feeding her my cock. Her hands kept pulling me in so I thrust forward harder and held her head in place and I could feel the crown of my cock pushing into her throat. I held it there and pulled her head forward until her nose was on my stomach and my balls were against her chin. I pulled back and she gasped for air before I repeated my actions several more times, driving my cock down her throat. I was now ready to blow my load as the feeling of her throat squeezing the crown of my cock was driving me over the edge.

I pushed one final time as my cock swelled up and lodged down in her throat firing off my first load of cum. I pulled back and then thrust again, this time her hand grabbed my cock preventing me from driving deep down her throat. My cock pulsated and shot another huge load of cum for her and I could feel her tongue swirling around the crown of my cock. This made me release several more loads of cum in her mouth until I was drained. I helped her stand up and watched as she swallowed all of my cum before telling me good morning. She then apologized for interrupting yesterday and was happy that I sent her a text and allowed her to make it up to me.

We lathered up once again and this time I got to enjoy running my hands all over her sexy body. Her breasts were firm and fit easily in my hands being no more than a B cup. She loved having her long 3/4" nipples played with and sucked on. As she turned around so I could wash her back her luscious full ass came into view and I mean FULL bubble butt of an ass! While I rubbed in the lather on her shoulders my cock was caressed between the cheeks of her butt and if I didn't have to get to the airport I certainly would have had more time to explore the depths of her sexy body. She turned to face me as I slapped a hand on her ass. I leaned down and gave her a proper good morning kiss before rinsing us both off. I asked her if I could have her for breakfast and she replied saying that we would save that for another day. We stepped out of the shower and dried off before she scampered from the bedroom. I finished with my final things that I needed to pack in my suitcase and then headed downstairs.

The two sisters were already in the kitchen enjoying coffee as I walked in after placing my bags in my SUV. I kissed my wife on the lips and then her sister before sitting down at the table. I wasn't sure how much her sister had shared with my wife however, I knew they shared everything during their drinking sessions so I knew Monika would find out soon enough if not already. As I sat down at the table I was served a wonderful breakfast. The two of them talked nonstop while I ate and it was soon time for me to get on the road. They both jumped in the car and drove me to the airport as they had arranged for a massage and mani/pedi session that morning after they dropped me off.

The flight to Dallas was quick. Shortly after I took my seat I fell asleep and went over everything in my mind of what had happened that morning in the shower. I woke up as we were landing and I was hard as a rock. I looked around and luckily I had taken a blanket and covered up before falling asleep. The transition throughout the airport was a breeze and within 2 hours from landing I was relaxing in my hotel room. We were to have a late afternoon get together for drinks in the hotel lobby so I decided to get my clothes set up for the week and got the touch up ironing done as needed.

The meet and greet was enjoyable and it was good to catch up with old friends and colleagues from work. We all decided to call it a short evening and I was back in the hotel room by 8. I had placed my phone on silence as I didn't want any distractions during the get together. It was probably better that I had as I received over 20 text messages and several had attachments. As I got undressed and ready for bed Monika called and asked how my first event had gone. It was customary for me to leave her my schedule of events so she knew roughly when she could call and not disturb me during any of my meetings.

We chatted several minutes and my phone received 3 more text messages and I was wondering if these were work or meeting updates for tomorrow however, I figured I would check them out after we were done talking. She let me know that they had enjoyed the morning after I had flown out and her sister departed after they enjoyed a late afternoon lunch together. We talked for almost an hour before we said our good nights as I had an early start and the difference in time zones she needed to get to sleep as well.

After a trip to the bathroom to brush my teeth and what not, I finally settled into bed. I grabbed my phone and started to check out all these text messages. They were all from her sister with the exception of 2 reminding us of the next day's business events. Clearly her sister was in a playful mood as she was texting me after she had gotten home and taken care of her kids and had put them to bed early. She shared all the events from what they had done after I flew out and even shared a picture of herself on the massage table as she played with her nipples, tugging on them and letting me know that they missed having my mouth suck on them.

The next pictures were of her were at home. She was naked and laying on the bed in several shots and I could tell that the pictures were taken by someone else as they weren't selfies. She playfully asked how I wanted her and then several more pictures were shared of her in different positions. Then she asked if I was hard yet and of course I was. I was causally stroking my cock under the covers as I kept enjoying the pictures she was sharing. She asked if I enjoyed the BJ she had given me and if I wanted more. The next pictures were of her sucking her boyfriends hard cock and I could tell he was taking the pictures.

Her boyfriend was in the Navy and visited only on the weekends. He was younger than her by 6 years and she was younger than Monika by 6 years. He was an avid gym rat so was pretty well built which served him well in his career at sea. He was Jamaican and her sister had always had the hots for men of color and of course with that sexy large ass of hers it was a magnet for all men.

Next up was a video clip. I hit the play button and she was on her knees face down and taking his long thick cock deep into her pussy. She was pounding her pussy back onto him as he watched her ass jiggle with each trust of her hips back onto him as their bodies collided.

She then texted and asked if I wanted to have a turn sliding my hard cock into her juicy pussy. Who was I to say no. She then asked me if I was ok that Monika shared me with her and at that moment I knew that Monika was aware what happened in the shower and hadn't said a word at breakfast or on the phone during our call. She then asked if it was OK that she shared. Here I was thinking that she shared what we had done with her sister. The next picture was not what I had imagined. Monika was now on the bed with her sexy ass up and I could see her tattoo on display just above her hips on the small of her back as two large hands were caressing the cheeks of her ass. A video message followed... I hit the play button and the screen started up. Monika was doing the same as her sister did in the earlier video. She was pushing back onto a large black cock and her ass bounced against his hips. I could hear her say... oh fuck yes, give me that big cock. I love it when your balls slap against my clit as you fuck me.

I watched 2 more video clips of my wife taking a pounding and loving every second of this large cock splitting her in two. The last video clip shared was of his large black cock sliding between the cheeks of my SIL's big bubble butt and Monika swallowing the head of his cock as he pushed forward each time. As he withdrew from her lips it made a popping sound. He pushed forward one final time grasping her head in his hands and pulling her towards him. Monika's eyes popped open as his cock swelled up in her mouth and shot the first load of cum hitting the back of her throat. You could see his cock pulsating as load after load of cum was swallowed up by her waiting lips. He finally pulled back and she kissed the head of his now wet glistening cock. She then moved up to her sister and proceeded to kiss her full on the lips. I could see that they were french kissing and sharing the load of cum she had just received. The next picture was the two of them on their knees and kissing his large cock.

I figured that turn about was fair enough and as long as they were happy I would be as well. I then proceeded to push away the covers and take a video of my hard cock so I could send it back to her. I was telling Monika's sister how exciting it was to watch as they shared and what I would do to the both of them the next time I had them together at the house. It wasn't long before my fingers were stroking up and down faster and then firing off a huge load of cum landing on my chest. I then sent the video off to her sister and copied Monika letting them know how much I loved them.

The business meetings went well and much to the norm for any business type meetings over the next 3 days. I spoke with Monika nightly and nothing was really mentioned of the videos on either side. Mid-day on Wednesday I received a text that Monika was boarding her plane and about an hour later I received a text from her sister with a selfie pose of her excited nipples poking through a sheer lace body garment telling me to enjoy the weekend!