Business Trip to Dallas with Monika

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few hours later I was greeting Monika as she stepped through the carousel doors at the airport leading to the baggage claim area. As she was traveling from a colder climate area she was bundled up and she was tired from the trip. It wasn't long before we were on our way to the hotel in our rental car. After parking the car I took her into the lobby of the hotel and she began to perk up some as it was elegant and just what the Dr. ordered for a long weekend. I hit the button once inside the elevator and as the doors closed it was like a different woman appeared. Taking her into my arms I pressed her back into the corner and kissed her deeply while my hands reached around to grab and squeeze her sexy ass. The elevator was the type that had glass and you could see the internal courtyard to the hotel rooms as it took us to our floor. The elevator chimed and we exited and I lead the way to our corner room suite.

As we entered the room the coat and clothing started to come off as I took the suitcases to the back bedroom from the entry area / living room. I returned and pulled out a bottle of champagne from the fridge and started to work on getting the cork out. Monika surveyed the suite and decided that the water jets in the enlarged bathtub was a nice touch and she mentioned that she would get some good use of that later in the evening to help relax. We toasted to the beginning of a nice long weekend and caught up on the events of her travel and the week of meetings that I had just concluded with. We agreed that we were really all that hungry however, she wanted to take a quick shower to freshen up and then we would hit the hotel bar or maybe the restaurant for a light dinner or some quick appetizers and a couple of drinks.

I had my feet up on the coffee table watching a recap of sports when Monika came out of the bedroom all refreshed and looking sexy. She was wearing a light purple button up blouse that was very sheer and very evident that she wasn't wearing a bra as her nipples were poking against the material prominently. She was wearing a black skirt and stockings as I could make out the lines of her garter belt under the skirt. When she wore a garter that always meant that she was without panties which always got me excited. I stood up and greeted her with an admiring kiss and quick squeeze confirming that she wasn't wearing any panties. I could taste the sweetness of her lips and the fresh scent of the most recent Victoria Secret sprays that I had gotten for her. She always enjoyed the little surprise VS boxes that would show up on the front door step for her.

We made our way down to the hotel restaurant area and saw that there was a 25 minute wait so we changed direction and walked into the bar. There were 2 hightop tables and one small corner booth that had a terrible view. We decided against the corner booth and made our way to the hightop that had a view of the bar and several TV monitors. I helped Monika with her seat and it wasn't long before a young pretty waitress appeared to take our drink order. Monika ordered a large frozen Margarita and I ordered a large Stella Artois on tap. We let her know that we would be ordering some food after a few drinks. Within a few minutes the waitress returned with our drinks and we chatted a few minutes with her asking how long we were going to be at the hotel and the normal questions. Always a smart thing for the waitress to be chatty to get a larger potential tip of course.

We surveyed the room to see who all was there and it was mostly a younger crowd with a few single older gentleman. The place was busy and the weekend coming up was a playoff between several of the college basketball teams before the final four was to be played in a couple of weeks. Our first round of drinks went down fairly quick so we ordered a second round and placed our food order. The drinks were the first to arrive and thankfully I had no work the next day so I could relax and enjoy myself. Our appetizers showed up and were surprising pretty good for a hotel bar. I had soft pretzel knots with a jalapeño cheese dip while Monika had a combination of shrimp, calamari and potato wedges. Actually I should say, we, had a combination of both plates.

It didn't take long to clear out plates and order round #3. After our drinks arrived I excused myself to use the restroom and wash my fingers. When I returned our drinks had arrived and the waitress was seated in my place. There was laughter at the table as I returned and the waitress hopped down to allow me to sit. I asked them both what was so funny and they mentioned that all the ladies in the room watched as I left to use the restroom and they were wondering if the same would occur if Monika left and came back. The waitress let us know that she was used to getting looks from the traveling business people due to her skimpy attire and it paid off with increased tips. Monika asked her if that was all she had gotten and the waitress first looked at her, then to me and then back to her before saying that on occasion a better tip was received after duty that brought a smile to her face. She then turned and sashayed back to the bar to get more drinks that were ready.

I asked Monika if she was ready to try out the theory and she just looked at me with a sparkle in my eye. She asked me to help her with getting down and while I got up to help I watched as she looked at me and unbuttoned 2 more buttons so the opening to her blouse was halfway down between her breasts. As I mentioned before, Monika's 44 EE's weathered the test of children and time, standing up proudly on her chest. As she stood she adjusted her skirt and leaned in for a quick kiss before making her way to the restroom. Her glance at the waitress as she went by was the signal for the waitress to join me at the table to watch the reaction. After a few minutes of chatting with the waitress, Monika reappeared and made her way to our table. It was no surprise to me that she had undone another button which clearly helped to show off that sexy bounce and the jiggle of her cleavage as pretty much everyone in the bar, men and women, watched her return to our table. Our waitress congratulated her as I helped her once again with her seat. She let her know that she successfully won between the two of us and clearly Monika had more admirers than me.

By the time we finished our 4th drink I was ready to take my woman up to the hotel room and ravage her. I signaled for the waitress to bring over our check and a couple of minutes later she brought over our bill. As she placed the bill on the table she stepped beside me and then leaned forward to collect our drink glasses. In doing so she pressed her breast into my arm as I reached forward to review our bar tab. She looked at Monika and then into my eyes before pulling back saying with a smile that she hoped that her service was satisfying before leaving the table. I grabbed the gold card and placed in the credit card holder just as Monika slid her hand up the inside of my pant leg and soon was caressing my now semi hard cock. She looked at me with that sparkle in her eye and said that service had better not have been too good as I still had some work to do upstairs!

The waitress swiftly collected the bill and credit card saying she would be right back. Upon her return, and Monika still stroking me through my slacks, the waitress placed the bill back in front of me. She asked Monika if she was feeling OK after the drinks and she responded letting her know that everything felt perfect. She also added that we were going to retire to the hotel room and get some muscles to relax further as they were currently a little tense at the moment. She teased and said hopefully it wasn't something she had caused. Monika responded letting her know that she may have helped start it however, she was certainly working on making things more tense. They laughed at my expense and she said that she knew just what was needed to help relieve the tension. Monika shared that we were staying through Sunday and maybe even Monday before asking what her schedule was and if she was working. I was lost in signing for the bill as Monika's fingers kept stroking up and down the length of my now fully hard cock. The waitress gave Monika a hug and thank you before coming around to me. She looked down to see Monika's hand stroking me under the table and told me not to worry as it looked like I was in capable hands. She then leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek as her hand joined Monika's for a few quick strokes before collecting the bill and leaving.

I stood up to help Monika however, I was clearly sporting a tent in my pants as I faced her and told her not to walk to fast as I needed to walk behind her to cover myself up. She laughed and said she would love feeling my hard cock against her ass. We made our way out of the bar and found the closest elevator thankfully. It hadn't occurred to me that I would be the center of attention with Monika in front and her glorious breasts bouncing seductively gaining everyone's attention.

Once again in the elevator, luckily we were alone. As we entered the elevator I reached over to hit the button before moving closely behind Monika. Her hands grabbed ahold of the railing in front of the glass and she pushed her hips back into me. I slid my hands up her hips before moving around to caress her breasts through the material. I leaned forward to nibble on her neck as we ascended. My hands quickly moved inside her blouse caressing her breasts fully. My thumb and forefinger tugged and twisted on her excited nipples. We could see people moving along the open hallways around the center courtyard below. Monika reminded me of the glass in the elevator and that everyone could see. I responded with pressing my hard cock against her ass harder and continuing the pleasure of teasing her growing nipples.

The elevator chimed and we exited quickly making our way to our suite. Once inside the suite, I asked Monika to stand in the middle of the living room. I locked the door and opened the curtain halfway to the glass window that faced out to the hallway. I moved some furniture around so everything was clear around her. As I walked behind her I turned her so she was facing the window. My hands roamed up and down her body caressing her womanly curves. I stood in front of her and leaned in for a kiss as my hands located the last of the buttons to her blouse. I gently tugged the tails of the blouse out of her skirt and opened her blouse over her shoulders. I ran my fingers up from the hem of her skirt across her silky smooth skin and took each of her breasts into my hands. I leaned down taking her Right nipple between my lips and pulled outward. Her nipples responded by swelling up as they responded to the teasing as I alternated back and forth between them. I swirled my tongue around the areola enjoying the raised bumps which only occurs when she is super excited. My tongue lashed back and forth across her nipples getting them wet. I cupped her breasts in my hands and pulled them together. I blew across her nipples as I pursed my lips together. The cool breeze and sensation made her nipples stand out begging for further attention. I used my thumb and forefinger to tug and twist them causing a surge of electricity to run throughout her body causing goose bumps to form on her arms.

I moved behind her running my hands gently up the outsides of her arms. As I reached her shoulders I took ahold of her blouse and slowly removed it down her arms and away from her body. I folded up her blouse and placed it across the back of the chair by the office desk. I moved behind her and slid my hands down her shoulder to her wrists and raised her hands above her head criss crossing her arms so she was holding the elbow of the other respective arm. In doing this, it caused her breasts to stand up proudly on her chest. I heard her gasp slightly as she saw someone move across the front of the window. As I moved around in front of here there was no one there so they may have not have looked inside. The excitement of being seen excited her even more. I started running kisses down the Right side of her torso and then moved over to the sides of her beautiful big breasts. While enjoying her full firm breasts with my lips I used my fingertips to trace across her skin gently causing her body to respond to my touch. I took her Left nipple in between my teeth and tugged before sucking her nipple hard into my mouth. My tongue swirling around her nipple as I alternated the strength of my sucking before switching to the Right.

My hands soon started to roam lower and behind her as my fingers found the clasp of her skirt. I heard her gasp again and knew that meant someone was outside the window. I found the zipper and moved it downward before moving around behind her. The person outside the window was clearly visible and looking directly at Monika's breasts and engorged nipples. I started to slide the skirt down off her hips. She hesitated remembering that she was only wearing a garter and her stockings. I leaned forward and kissed the top of her sexy ass that was showing and then gave her a gentle bite. She relaxed and raised each foot so I could remove her skirt completely and once again I folded it up and placed it on the back of the office chair. I ran my fingertips across her shoulders and back before proceeding lower and reaching the curve of her ass. I kneeled down to continue the downward movement with my fingertips on her legs. As I reached her ankles I pushed gently on the inside and told her to open her legs slightly. I undid the clasps of her heels and took them off one at a time and positioning her feet wider apart. I then trailed my hands up the inside of her legs and soon was at her thighs. Her ass was accented by the lace garter and straps that held the stockings in place. I left them in place as my fingers moved passed the silky smooth feeling of the stockings and onto her soft warm inner thighs.

The sides of my fingers edging closer and closer to the beauty of her soft pussy lips. She had been blessed with having, what I nicked named, butterfly pussy lips. I would suck her extended pussy lips into my mouth one at a time and then lay them to each side exposing her inner beauty and excited clit. The shape was like the wings of a butterfly as they were displayed for me to enjoy and hence the nick name.

I stood up and slid my Left hand down the small of her back and over the curve of her ass before moving my hand between her legs and making contact with her sexy pussy lips. She was definitely more than excited as she was soaked as my fingers mingled between the soft folds of her pussy lips. My Right hand was caressing her breast and teasing her nipple and making it a challenge for her to stand still. I helped her lower her arms so she could balance herself better. I looked at her face and she was staring directly into the eyes of the person watching outside the window. Monika always received a thrill of having people watch her and it heightened the sexual excitement and experience for her.

I switched sides and placed my Left hand between her legs as my Right hand caressed her ass before moving up to squeeze her Left breast. I lowered my mouth to take her nipple into my mouth and suck as my fingers located her clit. She placed her arm around my back and shoulder to help keep her balance as my fingers moved side to side quickly as I stroked her clit and her first orgasm riveted through her body. Monika was one that could have several orgasms and during one of our extended love making sessions I counted over 40.... but that's for another story.

I slid my fingers deep inside her pussy and enjoyed the softness before returning to her clit. I took it between my fingers gently squeezing and playing with it as I rubbed circles around and around. Monika's knees were getting weak and I knew she wasn't going to be able to stand much longer. I placed my wet fingers into her mouth and she sucked them tenderly. I placed my Right hand on her ass and gently caressed before gently spanking it a few times. I placed my hands on her shoulders and turned her towards me. She immediately started to unbutton my shirt and remove all my clothing in the same manner as I did her. As she knelt she only had my boxers remaining and she ran her hand across the stretched material as my cock was hard and pressing against the fabric making a tent in my boxers. I moved away for a second and grabbed a pillow from the sofa and tossed it on the floor for her.

She repositioned and then raised up on her knees so her face was the same height as my cock. Her hands slid under the waistband as her lips kissed my cock through the material. I could feel her hot breath through the fabric as she mouthed the shaft of my cock with her lips. She pulled the waistband forward and uncovered what she had been wanting. She kissed the crown of my cock as it appeared and she continued removing my boxers. I kicked them off as they go to my feet and opened my stance a little. She was using her tongue to move up and down the shaft of my cock caressing my balls with her hand. As she ascended with her tongue I placed my hands on either side of her head. She swirled her tongue around the crown of my cock and it swelled up as she took the head of my cock between her lips. She slowly descended taking about half of me in her mouth. Her tongue was dancing against the underside of my cock as she did this and it felt amazing. I started a steady forward and back motion with my hips as I held her head in place. Lucky for me Monika loved giving and receiving just the same when it came to blow jobs. Having me in control excited her. I started long stroking my cock in and out of her mouth. The head of my cock hitting the back of her throat as I thrust deeper. I wasn't going to last long with all the excitement of the evening. As I pulled back, she let my cock slip from her mouth as her fingers stroked my cock and her tongue circled the head. She looked toward the window and our visitor had gone. She looked up at me as her lips took the head of my cock in her mouth once again and slid all the way down until her nose was buried against me. Fuck she was amazing at giving blow jobs. I could feel her throat squeezing my cock several times before she pulled back and gasped for some air.

She grabbed my hips and pulled me forward taking my cock down her throat again. I moved my hands to the back of her head and started pumping my hips faster as she swallowed my cock over and over. I saw some movement at the window and saw an older gentleman watching us. I knew that was what Monika was waiting for and I was ready to blow. I pulled back allowing her to breath, my cock was covered in her saliva, as I started to stroke my cock. She could tell I was ready and she titled her head back and put her tongue out. She caressed my balls and she told me to cover her with my cum. That was all it took and I started shooting off long huge streams of cum. The first want against her forehead and into her hair, the second and third trailed from her eyes to her chin. Her tongue gathering up the desired sweet cum as she placed her lips around the head of my cock to take in the last few less fervent loads.

As I came down from euphoric bliss, I looked towards the window and the gentleman was still stroking his cock through his zipper and the remnants of his cum were gliding down the window. Monika saw this and stood up. She walked seductively over towards the window letting him her see her sexy naked body and cum covered face. She blew him a kiss and pulled the curtains closed. She returned to me and I took her in my arms kissing her passionately. I suggested we clean up with a quick shower before hitting the bed so we could get some sleep.