Business Trip Wrong to Right

Story Info
Dan's planned threesome on a business trips turns cuckolding.
7.5k words
4.12
60.7k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first erotic story, ever. I hope you enjoy it and, should you ever run into MerlinMagic or SynSlave, give them a huge thanks for editing!

*

"You have got to be kidding me," I said aloud.

I had just finished packing for my week long business trip to Mequon, a small Wisconsin town slightly north of Milwaukee, when I saw a new email from Thom. After 5 weeks of emails about setting up a threesome with him and his wife Audrey, Thom said he couldn't do it. I had specifically arranged to fly out on Saturday morning so we could get together this evening. I mean, why the hell else would I go to Wisconsin for more time than I had to in December.

It was too late to cancel my hotel and my boss would never approve the $150 change fee for my airline ticket so, disgruntled, I headed to the airport for what would undoubtedly be a dull evening. At least they have plenty of beer in Wisconsin. Maybe once I got in I would find something fun on a dating or fetish site, though most of my dates from there ended with mere make-out sessions at best. To me it always felt like there was less pretense with meetings arranged from the fetish sites; everyone knew it was about some form of immediate sexual gratification. Of course it was on one that I had met Thom and Audrey a few weeks back, so I was feeling a little bitter towards the site. At the time, I was thinking what the hell—Audrey's pictures were hot and we would have had an awesome time fucking her together.

Shortly after my boss told me my next consulting gig was going to be in Mequon, I headed to my favorite fetish site to find something a little more enjoyable to add to the work trip. It had been over a year since my last threesome so I thought perhaps I could find a couple up for a little excitement. Quickly, I found a posting for a couple looking to try their first threesome, and more interesting (at least to me) they were looking for the third to be a guy. Soon after, the three of us were emailing and it seemed like a great match. They were both happy that I was not local, so there could be no awkward random meetings in the future. I liked that they were both really fit, as evidenced by all their pictures of running, surfing, and froliking on the beach from their vacation pictures on their profiles. And they were in their mid thirties as well, so we could at least relate a bit at the pre-event drinks. There were none of the requests for more and more nudes, as the jackass picture collectors do. We made it through the normal beginnings, with Thom being extremely relieved after nervously asking about my bisexual tendencies (I have none, incidental contact happens but it doesn't bother me) and Audrey sounding excited that I was taller than her. Both of them are 5'6" and 130 lbs as opposed to my 5'9", 165 lbs frame. She complimented me with what she called classic manliness—facial and chest hair (Thom apparently had a few wispy hairs on his chest and couldn't grow a beard to save his life). After a few more weeks of flirting and setting out some boundaries (pretty basic for a first time couple: use a condom, be gentle, Audrey sets the pace, no guy on guy action, they will decide/bring any toys, and no anal), I was excited to meet up.

I arrived at the airport a little more resigned and slowly made my way through security (No Mr. TSA agent, I didn't forget to take my watch off, those are screws in the bone in my wrist as I tell you every week flying through here) to the gate. I sank down on an empty seat in the corner and pulled out my cell phone. I started browsing another Milwaukee Personals group on Fetlife with only one ad catching my eye. I put together a message, without great hope of a response, given the popularity of the ad, and sent it off before boarding the plane. As the flight attendant began closing the door and started the safety presentation, I surprisingly saw an email pop up from Thom.

From: Thom Ash

To: Dan

Dan,

I apologize about my earlier email; I accidentally hit send before completing the rest of the message. I know Audrey and I had both been very much looking forward to tonight but I just don't think I can perform with another man present. I know Audrey had been eager to experience all of the attention and the third penis of her life, particularly after 12 years with me. I really wanted to see and hear her as we took turns and then took her together but I am afraid of my ability to perform, of what I would do seeing you with her. Would I get more turned on? Would I get jealous and try to attack you, which admittedly would be foolish seeing how muscular you are compared to me. Would I ever be able to look at my wife the same after watching you with her? I am afraid and I cannot have a threesome. I know you booked the hotel and added an extra day to your trip for us. I am sorry. These fears came on this morning and I just cannot go ahead. I will let Audrey know shortly.

My most sincere apologies,

Thom

Again, are you fucking kidding me? I had only moments before being forced to turn my phone to airplane mode for takeoff.

From: Dan

To: Thom Ash; Audrey Ash

Thom,

I just boarded the plane. We have been discussing this for 5 weeks and you only started thinking about this now? How about Audrey and I just duct tape you to a chair so you don't have to watch?

Dan

"Fuck him," I thought as I sent the message under the stern eyes of the flight attendant.

-------------------------------------

A few hours I arrived at my hotel for a week, one of those nice ones with a kitchen and a separate bedroom, I finally remembered to turn my phone off airplane mode. I was surprised to see three messages from Thom and Audrey

From: Audrey Ash

To: Dan; Thom Ash

Dan,

We just had a long talk about Thom's issues and fears and I think we can work through them. I would like us all to at least still meet up for drinks tonight, if that is OK with you. If you don't have any other plans.

Yours,

Audrey

Well that was unexpected.

From: Thom Ash

To: Dan; Audrey Ash

I agree with Audrey. If we make it through drinks and I get uncomfortable, strapping me to a chair might work. I will be able to hear Audrey, hopefully enjoy herself, and not have to worry about wanting to attack you. Hopefully we can all play together though.

Thom

This guy is a piece of work. He seriously wants to me to tape him to a chair while his wife and I fuck each other silly? And attack me? I had done a little research on the two of them, off of their names as neither had bothered to create an anonymous email address for our communications. Audrey was a nurse at a birthing center and Thom had an IT consulting business; neither had anything on their public Facebook profiles to indicate any chance of aggression, or for that matter physical strength. Attacking me? I would destroy Thom in a fight.

From: Audrey Ash

To: Dan

Please let me know. I really want this. I am tired of gentle sex; Thom is so passive all the time it drives me up the wall. I was really hoping this might bring Thom to be more aggressive. I want you, anyway I can have you, tonight.

Yours,

Audrey

I wasn't sure how the evening would turn out but hey, at least it had potential. Even though there was now no way I was going to share Audrey tonight. I finished arranging my things in the hotel before replying.

From: Dan

To: Audrey Ash; Thom Ash

The Rooster Taproom. 7pm

------------------------------------------

I ate an early dinner then returned to my room for a shower and wardrobe change. With a dash of Acqua Di Gio before I put on my shirt and sport coat, I headed out the door.

I walked the two blocks to the bar, arriving at 6:30, well in time for our meeting. It looked like an old bar trying to bring up its hipster cred by pretending to be a microbrewery, but failed badly. It was a dive. I glanced at the cocktail menu; there was nothing more expensive than $8. I love Wisconsin.

With two $100 bills laid down in front of me and with only a few other business travelers at the other end of the bar, the bartender was quickly in front of me.

"This looks like a good start to the evening. My name is Nina, what can I do for you?" she said looking pleased.

"I am meeting some friends here shortly. I am going to have two whiskeys, Irish ideally, and at least 10 years old. Get whatever my friends want, but make the guy's drink very strong and the lady's very weak. Let me know if you will need more than that," I replied, nodding back the $100s. I hoped Thom wasn't a beer drinker.

Nina giggled and replied, "Those will cover you all night," before looking quizzically at me and adding, "Normally it is the guys trying to get the girl drunk."

I just smiled and responded, "She is not much of a drinker. He likes to think he is but really, two strong drinks will cover the night."

Turning her back she grabbed a bottle from the wall and apologetically poured a 12 year old Jameson for me. "It's the best we have. Oh my gosh, I forgot to ask if you wanted ice! Nevermind, I am all flustered, no one orders good whiskey on the rocks." If I hadn't already had plans, I might have had to start flirting with all 5'2" of a very athletic looking Nina.

At 7:15 I see a car pull up and two people, holding hands, approaching the bar. "Your friends?" Nina queried as she looked down the bar. I nodded an affirmative as I turned to meet Thom and Audrey for the first time in real life. We had emailed at length about this, how we were going to pretend to be good friends.

"Audrey, you look as amazing as ever! Thom, great to see you again. I can't believe it has been two years!" I bellowed, standing from my seat to match Audrey's hug. After shaking Thom's limp hand we settled up to the bar with Audrey between us guys. Even though the spring air still had a bit of bite to it, Audrey was wearing a classic "little black dress", with Thom in the standard sweater and jeans motif. Nina promptly hurried over and took the orders of matching Long Island Ice Teas, glancing up at me as she headed off to mix the drinks. I subtly nodded, confirming her silent question.

Audrey did look amazing. While she would never be the classic American, tall and skinny model, her body possessed all the right curves in the right places. Audrey was a refreshing change from the dangerously skinny or artificially disproportional women I encounter in many cities. As we continued our small talk, Audrey mentioned how sometimes she felt lonely in Wisconsin, being half Korean.

Reaching up to brush her hair back over her ear, gently caressing her cheek, I tell Audrey, "You make Wisconsin better for it. Being passive and monotonous is never a recipe for enjoyment."

It was not my best line but the physical contact opened something in Audrey. Her eyes widened briefly and glanced over to Thom, before matching a radiant smile on her face.

As the second round of drinks show up I realize that Thom is increasingly pulling out from the conversation while Audrey and I continue to flirt more overtly, with her hands now lingering on my forearm far longer than strictly necessary. Not that I minded of course. Finally the conversation becomes blatantly sexual with Thom finally joining in, sharing about how shocked he was when they met; that Audrey had only been with one guy before him in high school. Laughing, Audrey added that her first lover was also tiny, only the size of her pinkie finger; and she has enjoyed Thom's bigger cock so much more. Per our extended emails earlier I knew that Thom was about 5 inches and not horribly thick. Both blushing brightly, Thom and Audrey headed to the bathrooms at the same time. I figured they were making their final decision for the evening.

Seeing all the drinks nearing their end Nina returns and blurts out, "Oh my gosh, you are all going to have a threesome!"

Without missing a beat. I grin and reply, "We were hoping you would join for a foursome." While she blushes I quickly add, "No, we are not having a threesome."

Looking slightly more relaxed she smiles and asks, "If you are all done drinking, what's next for you tonight? I'll get your change."

"We are going back to my hotel where I am going to tape Thom to a chair while I fuck his wife. Keep the change," I deadpanned back to Nina. She paused for a long moment, eyes wide, before giving a wink and a sly smile, then headed back to the few other patrons on the other side of the bar. Thom and Audrey eventually return, with Thom stumbling slightly. Nina had mixed their drinks well.

While I thought Audrey's face expressed a combination of nerves and excitement I couldn't read Thom's face—it was strangely blank. I couldn't tell if they were set on going home by themselves or excited for the evening. As they sit next to me I finish my whiskey and say, "Thanks for joining me for a drink. I am headed back to my room for the night." Holding my arm out for Audrey I watch as her face processes: this is it, the invitation back to my hotel. Slowly she reaches out, takes her surprisingly large purse, and loops her arm in mine. Without a glance at Thom I guide Audrey out the door.

Thom catches us quickly as we make our way down the sidewalk to my hotel. Surprisingly he says nothing; I cannot believe how passive the dude is, particularly now that it is obvious that I am going to fuck his wife after an evening of flirting and ignoring him at the bar. I figured that there would be something; excitement, anger, annoyance? Something.

Silence continues as I tuck Audrey under my arm, while walking into the hotel lobby, onto the elevator, and into my room. Letting Audrey go as she pulls towards the bathroom, I look at Thom.

Not meeting my eyes Thom says, "I am just going to watch. I might sit on the bed next to you two but that is as much as I think I can control."

Turning my back on him I say, "No." And walk to a small bag next to the desk chair, one that swivels and has wheels on the bottom. "Sit," I command, pointing at the chair in front of me. With a small bit of hesitation, Thom comes and sits. I pull the duct tape from the bag and say, "You said you might attack me. That is unacceptable."

I do not understand this guy. Thom just sits there, not looking up, not responding at all. I start by taping his arms to the chair. Audrey comes out as I finish taping Thom's feet to the base of the chair, leaving him secure and unable to move the chair at all. I suppose he could tip it over but that wouldn't do him much good; more importantly it would have no affect on me.

Looking at Audrey as she takes in the scene, I see that this is not what she envisioned, I see the hesitation. And then it is gone, replaced by acceptance and nervous excitement. I wheel Thom into the corner of the bedroom. Looking back Audrey still hasn't moved. I walk back to her, taking her hand with my left while sliding my right hand up from her hip, pulling her closer to me, and I put my cheek against hers. We were barely touching, her breasts just brushing my chest. Still feeling the tension radiating from Audrey, I gently lower my lips to her neck, kissing along the exposed portion of her collarbone and up to her ear. I finish with a soft bite to her earlobe. While it didn't free her of nerves, the bite awoke Audrey to where she moved her hands against my back, up to my hair, and turned her head just slightly; enough that our lips met for the first time.

Our tongues cautiously began to explore, first just brushing against each other and retreating. My right hand, which had been caressing slowly on Audrey's back, slipped lower to her amazingly firm ass and pulled Audrey tight against me. That was it, the spark that sent her over the edge. I felt Audrey's hand tighten on my hair as her tongue pushed deep into my mouth. No longer reluctant, we made out aggressively, while our hands roamed each other's head, back, and ass.

"Audrey, are you ok?" Thom interrupted our kissing, causing us to break. I flashed him a look. I mean it was pretty obvious with the naked passion, after I grabbed Audrey's ass, that she was into it. Taking Audrey by the hand, I confidently lead Audrey into the bedroom and laid her down on the bed. Audrey no longer looked tentative or hesitant at all and eagerly pulled me down next to her to resum our kiss. Laying next to me I felt her hand slide up my chest, feeling my abs and pecs.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Thom asked, once again breaking our embrace.

Audrey's hand firmly pushed me onto my back. "What does it look like?" Audrey responded, throwing a leg over me and climbing on top. Our lips quickly found each other again as both my hands slid down to her ass, giving a squeeze. Audrey's dress had inched up from when she mounted me and I took advantage, lowering my hands down her quads and back up under the fabric to feel the smooth skin of her thong-clad butt; eliciting the first moan of the evening. As I caressed and squeezed her ass Audrey dropped her mouth to my ear, biting and licking along the entire length.

"I cannot believe I am watching you do this," Thom interrupted again. There was not anger, or shock even, in his voice. Still, it was annoying. Audrey pulled back and closed her eyes, her face matching my frustration. I rolled her off, climbed out of bed, and moved to Thom, still secured in his chair. Thom's eyes showed fear, fading once he registered that I was annoyed, not anger. I grabbed his chair and rolled him back into the main room, in front of the TV.

"I am tired of your distractions," I said, turning on the TV and flipping through the channels to ESPN. I almost left it on a kid's cartoon channel but figured that would be even more annoying background noise. I turned around and returned to the bedroom, finding Audrey spread out on her back with a sultry look on her face. I stopped to take her all in, seeing how the strap of her dress hung off one shoulder, showing a bit more cleavage. How her chest was moving more rapidly than normal, in excitement for what was to come. How her dress now barely covered her panties, leaving her golden legs stretched out before me. Flipping off her heels I kissed my way up Audrey's body back to her lips, making sure to get close, but never directly touching at the apex of her legs or directly on her breasts.

"Oh god," Audrey groaned, as I nestled back next to her just before reaching down to slide her hand over my crotch. I was hard as a rock and almost painfully constricted in my pants. With one hand Audrey deftly undid my belt, button, and zipper, allowing her access over my boxer briefs. With Audrey smiling like a fox while caressing my cock I felt confident that there would be nothing stopping her tonight, and slid a hand over her breast, feeling her nipple almost instantly harden at my touch. After a few more minutes of kissing and fondling, Audrey started to undo all the buttons on my shirt, allowing her to run her fingers through my chest hair. Once free I felt pleasure in her hands running up and down my chest and beard.

"I love that. You don't shave your chest; it feels so masculine in my fingers," Audrey said before attempting to force my pants down.

As everyone who has ever tried it knows, it is near impossible to remove pants on your partner while both of you are laying down. After a few more minutes of awkward fumbling I laughed and stood up, pulling Audrey with me. With better access Audrey swiftly pulled down my pants, finding her face next to my now straining boxers. Giving my cock a quick kiss Audrey stood up and took in my entire body. When she looked up at my face I saw the flash of nerves and excitement once again cross her facing. Knowing what I wanted—what she wanted—I watched as Audrey slid her dress off her other shoulder and slipped it down, revealing a strapless bra and her black thong.