Business Trip Wrong to Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look amazing, unbelievably sexy," I said as I admired her curves. Audrey was far from the classic anorexic American model. I am guessing she was a size 8, with hips and what I shortly confirmed was a 34C chest to match.

Seeing the intensity and desire in my gaze Audrey responded nervously, "I'm guessing that you are just saying that but no one has looked at me as eagerly as that in years."

I slowly walked around behind her. Audrey may not have a six pack, but she obviously worked out regularly and her ass in particular showed it. There was no droop at all, just two perfect globes. Once again I couldn't help myself, and reached a hand out to squeeze one, pulling Audrey back around so that we were once again pressed to chest. "My god I am so wet I am dripping," Audrey said, looking up at me. I had to check, feeling her pussy lips pushing against the thin fabric for the first time. Her thong was soaked and I could feel a drip that had started down the inside of her thigh.

"Audrey, are you sure you want to do this?" I think we both had forgotten about Thom until he once again interrupted.

"I got this," I whispered into Audrey's ear before sliding Audrey's thong down her legs. Taking it with me I walked over to Thom. Thom turned to look at me, my cock mocking him just inches from his face. Shock instantly played out from him; obviously Thom had never been around another man's erect dick before. He would have been awful in a threesome. I took Audrey's soaked thong and roughly shoved it in Thom's slightly agape mouth.

"Does she taste like she wants me?" I asked rhetorically. "Now just stay quiet and we will untape you when we are done," I said with a firm and final undertone. Seeing the seriousness in my eyes Thom turned back to the sports news, keeping Audrey's thong in his mouth.

Audrey drops her bra, standing naked, looking apprehensive and excited all at once again. Taking her hand I gently lead her to the bed, laying her down softly. And lie beside her kissing lips, neck, ears. My hands begin to wander, down her arm, back, stomach, breast, nipples. Breaking from Audrey's face I kiss my way down her body, biting gently on her nipple and eliciting a pleasured gasp. I continue south, spending time on her stomach just above her trimmed landing strip. Until I kiss inside her thighs, breathing heavily on her wet pussy. As I still haven't touched her, Audrey starts to flex her hips.

"Patience," I whisper, looking her in the eye just as my tongue suddenly lashes out.

"Ohmmm," escapes her lips as I finally make contact. I trace around her lips, pushing inside her, rubbing around and on top of her clit. Feeling my way around, seeing how she reacts. Audrey likes firm pressure—her hips thrust toward me everytime my tongue approaches her clit. I add fingers to the mix, sliding one inside of her and push her back as she starts to arch hips. Hearing Audrey's moans increase I try something else, gently sucking her clit while caressing it with my tongue, and am rewarded with, "Oh god fuck yes! Harder!"

Who am I do disappoint? As I continue Audrey moans loader and loader until, her muscles taunt, she yells, "I'm cumming!"

I keep my lips attached, sucking and licking until she relaxes on the bed, breathing heavily. Raising her head and shoulders up Audrey looks down at me, with my head still between her legs and says, "That was amazing, no one has ever sucked on my clit before."

As she tries to move her legs out, presumably to return the favor by going down on me, I pull her back and resume with my tongue. Audrey looks at me curiously, a flash of disappointment that is quickly replaced by hunger for more attention, before letting her head fall back onto the pillows. This time I just use my tongue, very much in the same fashion as before. Her moans grow slowly until a light panting starts.

"I am going to cum again, I am going to come again." I wait until I feel her muscles tighten, her breathing fast and shallow, before locking my lips on her clit. Looking up, Audrey's eyes open wide and I respond by unexpectedly sliding two fingers inside of her, sending her over the edge.

"Fuck Me, Fuck Me, Fuck Me!" Audrey screams, undoubtedly waking any sleeping neighbors. After what seems like ages for the orgasm to slow, noticing a slight decrease in the decibels of "fuck me", I quickly release her clit from my lips. I withdraw my fingers and launch my body on top of hers, slamming my cock completely inside of Audrey. Her eyes, which had started to close as the orgasm slowed, shoot wide as she feels me inside of her for the first time, taking carnal knowledge. Audrey was soaking wet from my oral administrations and slightly loosened from my two fingers but when filled seven inches of my cock when she yells out, "Oh my god, you are so big! It hurts! It hurts so good! I'm cumming again, I'm cumming, FUCK ME!"

I fuck her, with deep, hard, fast thrusts. Nothing gets me more turned on than seeing a woman I am pleasuring cum. Audrey's pussy is so tight and hot that had it not been dripping wet, I would have cum instantly. As it was, I held out for a few more minutes of rough aggressive fucking until I hear her moans pick up again This time with fingernails digging into my asscheeks, I feel her body tighten.

"I'm going to cum inside you, now," I whisper into her ear, setting off both of our orgasms. I thrust in unison with each blast, filling Audrey with my cum, and collapse on her bosom.

A few minutes later, breathing recovered, Audrey looks over at me and simply exclaims, "WOW!" She stands up from the bed and grabs her underwear, heading in the direction of the bathroom.

"Don't put those back on when you are done in there," I say, admiring the amazing bubble of her ass as she steps towards to the bathroom door.

"Why not?" Audrey responds. "You made me cum four times! Two! Two was the most I ever had before. You can't possibly have any more energy after that."

I rolled onto my back, showing that my dick still had not gone soft.

Minutes later Audrey returned as requested, showing off her amazing body, naked. Seeing me still on my back she sits on her knees at the base of the bed.

"Ya know, I never got properly acquainted with your cock before you so unceremoniously fucked me. Not that I am complaining but I would like to say hello." Audrey quickly grabs my cock, clearly concerned that I won't let her after having taken such forceful control earlier, and slides her body up until I feel her breath and tongue caress the tip of my dick.

"Be my guest," I respond. "I have a question for you and I need you to think about it. Keeping your mouth busy will help you really think about your answer."

Audrey smiles up at me, runs her tongue slowly down the base of my dick to my balls, and then back up before engulfing me in her mouth.

"What have you always wanted to try? What, that you have never done before with Thom or your first guy, have you always dreamed about?" I ask her.

Looking down I see Audrey slow, with just the head of my dick in her mouth. I feel her tongue slowly caress as she ponders the question.

"Fucking while standing up. It is always on the bed. Always. Well, almost always. Thom and I fucked on the sofa on our honeymoon, once..." Audrey belts out and then resumes sucking, never taking her eyes off my dick. After a few deep thrusts I feel her slow, and see her eyes look up at me as she slowly releases my dick from her lips.

"And a threesome, with two guys. I would love to be sitting on Thom's cock while I take you in my mouth right now," Audrey purrs up at me.

Offering Audrey my hand I say, "Thom's out of commission right now," and help her to her feet. I bend down slightly so our lips meet, running my hands down her naked spine and onto her ass. Just as she feels the tip of my tongue touch her lips I straighten, lifting her off her feet. Holding her just high enough, Audrey shifts her hips to position my cock to slide directly into her and I slowly let her down until we are fully combined. Audrey wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist as I begin to bounce her. Audrey is giggling—the position is fun but hardly likely to get either of us off. I continue for a few minutes with the sweat starting to run—my quads are on fire. Carrying, much less bouncing, 130 lbs is tiring.

"Set me down you brute—I don't want you to pass out," Audrey says, and I gratefully lower her feet to the floor. Audrey immediately walks over to the window and puts her hands out to support her, spreading her legs slightly. Wiggling her butt slightly I need no further invitation and slide up behind her. My cock rubs between her ass cheeks before I push it between her thighs. Audrey straightens up so I can slide once again inside her. I move in, deep, feeling every inch of my cock fully engulfed by her wet and wanting pussy. Slowly I push in and out, feeling as she compresses on every return thrust. I notice my suitcase on the dresser right next to us and decide it is time to up the fun.

"I am going to blindfold you," I tell Audrey, neither a question or a threat, just a gentle statement. Taking a shirt I roll and wrap it around Audrey's eyes, tying it tight enough just not to fall off. Now with Audrey blinded I pick up the pace, and am quickly rewarded with soft moans from Audrey. I let them grow until I think she is getting close and then pull out, surprising her.

"On your back, on the bed, now," I tell Audrey before she can really start pouting. I grab something quickly from my bag as I lead her over, intentionally positioning her on the corner where I can easily access both her pussy and mouth while standing.

I spread her legs, and easily slide into her warm and wet body once again. Again I thrust with an amount of vigor but not quite enough to take her over the edge—while I am inside her my hands are rapidly warming up the surprise. Once I find it close to my body temperature I pick up the pace and gently rub my thumb directly on her clit. Audrey responds exactly as I hope and soon the moans begin getting deeper and louder. Once again I pull out before she can cum and move quickly over to her blindfolded head.

She has only enough time to say, "What are you do-" before my cock is sliding into her lips. I can tell she is disappointed but that doesn't stop her from tightening around my dick, with her tongue teasing the tip.

I have pushed her, held her from her release, and she still is all about my pleasure. Unable to deny her needs any longer I take the now-warm dildo, picked explicitly as it has a slightly smaller girth than my dick, bend over slightly on the bed and harshly push it inside of Audrey.

"Oh my god!" Audrey exclaims, letting my dick fall out of her mouth. I slowly push the dildo as deep as I can before fully removing it from her.

"If you stop sucking me I will stop fucking you with this—up to you," I say. Her nonverbal response is all I need—this is the most aggressive blowjob I have ever received, which is saying something considering that Audrey is laying on her back. I lean over again, this time with a supporting hand on her breast, so I can rub my thumb across a nipple. I push the dildo back into Audrey. It is an amazing sight, looking down.

Audrey is squirming so her mouth can do unthinkable things on my dick while her hips are pushing back to meet the dildo in every which way. As her moans pick up I go in for my last surprise and push a button on the base of the dildo, bringing it to life with vibration. Within seconds I feel the suction on my cock lessen, as Audrey needs to breath more as she gets close.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, you're gonna make me cum, I am gonna cum so hard!" I hear before she surprises me by slamming my dick all the way to the back of her throat. I look down again, seeing her body writhing with my balls almost in her mouth.

Suddenly I am out of her again as she literally screams, "I'M CUMMING!"

I keep working the dildo as she rides the high and then slowly comes back to earth. With my dick now just being gently stroked by her hand Audrey smiles as she pushes the blindfold up and says, "That was unbelievable! And in the best way possible."

"You're still hard." Again it is more of a statement than a question as she rolls onto her belly and engulfs me in her mouth once more. I step back, surprising her again.

As Audrey looks up at me questioningly I ask, "What has Thom always wanted to do that your have never let him?" Knowing that I mostly filled one of Audrey's fantasies, not quite because her husband couldn't fully deal, I was very curious where this could lead.

Without pause Audrey said, "Cum on my face and boobs. Primarily my face. Every time I go down on him he asks if he can cum on my face. Sometimes my tits too but he really wants my face. And..." Now queue the pause. "I am totally going to let you cum on my face—that last orgasm was AMAZING." I could tell she held something in during the middle. And she knew I could tell.

"What was that 'and'?" I asked.

Audrey started mumbling, "Nothing," when we were both shocked to hear Thom. He had been so quiet that I thought Audrey's panties were still in his mouth.

"She won't let me fuck her in the ass. I've always wanted to do that." We both look towards the sitting area, not able to actually see Thom, and then at each other. I watch the emotions run across her face—shock, concern, and fear—before settling on reserved curiosity.

"I haven't. And you are so big—it is going to hurt." Audrey says to my unasked question.

"We can try, and try slowly," I say to attempt alleviate her concern. "I have a lube in my bag and I am absolutely not starting with this," I say, shaking my cock near her face and eliciting a slight grin.

Again we both look toward the doorway to Thom but it appears speaking is completely out for him. I shake my head as I walked to my bag, grabbed the KY, and returned to Audrey. "Get centered on the bed and lay on your stomach," I direct.

With a glance of a little eagerness and a lot of nervousness, Audrey complies. As I pour a large amount of lube on my hands to warm it Audrey asks, "You'll stop if I want, right?"

"Of course," I respond. "This has been amazing tonight and I don't want to ruin it at the end." Looking down I notice her butt cheeks are squeezed as tightly as she can. "While your ass looks amazing all flexed like that, this will never work if you don't relax."

Looking over her shoulder Audrey releases her clench and I begin to rub lube onto her ass, intentionally staying away from her asshole. I pour more lube into my hands, rub it to warm it up, and move closer to her rosebud. The second my finger touches it she clenches up again.

"Relax," I offer as I continue to caress the lube around her butt. I continue, touching her more and more regularly until she no longer clenches at all when my fingers run directly on top of her asshole. Leaving one finger resting on top of her entrance I get more lube and say, "I am going to put my pinky finger inside of you—make sure you stay relaxed."

Sliding my finger in slowly I again feel her tighten and pause—she is unbelievably tight. If this works I know she will have me cumming in minutes. I wait until her anal grip loosens, and slide in further until I am at the second knuckle. "How are you doing," I ask?

"I honestly only feel it when you move," Audrey responds.

I slide in past the knuckle and am rewarded with a very small, "Ohh", made more in acclimating than pain. After pausing for a moment I slowly begin to slide my pinky in and out of her, stopping any time I feel her clench.

"This feels really different. I can't tell if it is good or bad yet, just really different," Audrey offers.

"I am going to switch fingers now and use my thumb," I reply.

Audrey stiffens and instantly releases as she says, "Okay," with a quiet determined sigh. I repeat the process with my lubed thumb until I am sure she is relaxed. Using my other hand I start applying generous amounts of lube to my still rock hard cock, rubbing it so it is so slippery I can barely grasp it. It has been at least 10 minutes working up to this and I am ready—I hope Audrey is as well.

"I am going to climb on top of you and put the head of my cock in," I tell Audrey as I climb onto the bed. This is going to be it—I feel confident that if she can let the tip, the largest part of my dick inside of her, we will be on to some real anal.

"Yes, okay, okay," I hear her whisper—I think more to herself than me.

Climbing on top I push her legs wide and move into position. My cock is resting right on her rosebud, not pushing yet. I kiss her shoulder, whispering "relax", and run my tongue up her shoulder blade as I slowly push inside her. I feel her tighten, holding my dick at bay, not allowing access. With a loud exhale I feel her entire body let up and my cock is in, just an inch or so.

"Wait, let me have a second," Audrey blurts as I feel her entire body fighting not to tense up. A few moments and she is calm, "Okay, a little more."

I slide in another inch. We repeat this slowly until I am fully buried him Audrey's butt. "I am all in. You have my cock completely inside you. You are so tight, so amazing," I whisper.

Not in a whisper, more in a processing tone, Audrey responds, "I feel so full. You feel HUGE. Oh my god, you're in my ASS." Then she buries her head into a pillow.

"I am going to start to move," as my hip flexors slowly pull back. I move slowly, building up in length, until my cock is sliding almost all the way out. I push back in, feeling how incredibly tight Audrey's ass is when suddenly she clenches down on me. It was so much and so unexpected I almost came right there.

"All right?" I ask with tightened breath.

Audrey responds, "Yes—I just wanted to try it. You hit a good spot, pushing on something sliding back in." After just a second she adds, "Did you cum?"

"No but it was close—you have no idea how good, how tight your ass feels," I reply.

With a little giggle Audrey whispers, "You can go a little faster. I want you to cum. But remember, you can't cum on my face if you cum in my ass." With that, she releases her grip and then tightens even harder! Once she relaxes so I can move again, I start thrusting a little faster.

"Pull my nipples," Audrey demands in a now husky voice. I collapse onto her back, sliding my hands under her breasts to comply. The new angle has changed something for her, based on her breath, for the better. Audrey starts pushing her hips back to meet me, as I continue driving in and out of her ass. After a few minutes I give one nipple a particularly tight squeeze and feel her ass clamp on my cock.

"Now. I am gonna cum on your face," I blurt out. Feeling her release my cock I quickly pull out and Audrey rolls onto her back.

"Do it. Cum on my face. I want to feel it dripping," Audrey replies in her most husky voice yet. I am barely able to get my dick up past her breasts when, with one stroke, I push my first and second streams directly up her chin, lips, and nose. Audrey opens her eyes and quickly closes them again as my third burst hits her left eye and forehead. A little more comes out, falling onto her neck and chest. Slowly opening her eyes again with a stream of cum connecting her top and bottom eyelashes, Audrey giggles like a teenager.

"That was so cool!"

I couldn't help but laugh. I climb off her breasts, giving a little nipple pull as my hand slide over, and say, "Let me get you a towel."

I am halfway to the bathroom when I hear, "Wait." I look back at Audrey, now raised on her elbows showing me the entire glory of her naked body. "That was the best sex I have ever had. Ever. But I am really tired now and need to go to sleep. As much as I would love to spend the night and play again in the morning, we need to get home." Audrey said to me, sadly ending our evening. While I figured she would be leaving I was still a little disappointed. The sex had been mind blowing, amazing, and I would have loved to have had another shot in the morning.