Business Weekend

Story Info
Violet goes all in on night out during business trip.
3.7k words
4.43
16.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TRJapan
TRJapan
16 Followers

This is a story about a couple picking up a guy in a club to take back to the hotel and have a good time. It has cuckold scenes, so if you're not into that, please do not read. I want to thank both DarrenR and KatP for their assistance in helping edit this, and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

* * * * *

We were going on a personal business weekend to the west coast of Florida. We would do these little shows up and down the coast from Naples to Tampa. These trips were our little getaway and we enjoyed them to the max. Her name was Vi, short for Violet, and she loved life.

We'd been dating 6 months at this time and had a nice adventurous sex life. We'd been open with each other from the beginning and told each other our desires and fantasies. There were no secrets between us and that allowed for varied lovemaking between us.

Vi's family was originally from Spain. She was quite exotic looking, with thick black hair, full hips, round butt, sexy brown eyes and lips that looked beautiful in red lipstick. She had the visual flair of a Flamenco dancer, and wore colorful dresses, makeup that accentuated her dark smoky eyes, and always red lipstick. She was tall, about 5'7 with B Cup chest, Her nipples were quite dark and her pussy lips had the same dark coloring which opened to reveal her hot pearl snatch. She'd been living in South Florida since she was a little girl. Now, she was a beautiful and desirable woman of 35 years.

We would always find something playful to do to spice up these business trips. Sometimes it was bars where we'd go in and play "Who would I mess around with." It was just a bit of a tease as we'd find patrons we were attracted to and then tell each other what we would do to them and then share what we'd like them to do to us. It always led to dirty sex and afterward the both of us would be lying on the bed exhausted. She knew the things I liked. I liked to think I knew her as well.

On this particular trip, we were going to Sarasota on Florida's west coast. She and I were the original foodies, and we'd always try to find a nice little restaurant and have dinner to get everything started. On the way to finding a restaurant we passed a small porno movie theater. Vi made a mental note of it and said maybe we could go there after dinner. She'd never been in a theater like that and wanted to see what it was all about.

After eating at a nice mixed Asian cuisine restaurant, we headed back to our hotel and got ready for our fun night out. I finished first and put on a nice pair of slacks and a button-down shirt. Vi came out after I was done and she was wearing a summery pink dress that came down just below her knees. She had on tennis shoes with sexy white lace socks. Underneath it all she had on white cotton panties. She wasn't wearing a bra, but the dress seemed to hold everything together nicely. I took her hand as we left the hotel and could feel her excitement for what was to come later on.

We made it to the South Trail Cinema around nine. Violet for her part had committed to this night and walked in front of me, with the confidence of a woman who was on a mission. Her sexy Spanish hips swayed from side to side and she looked back at me and smiled. She looked amazing in her dress with her full lips painted red, and those smokey dark eyes accentuating her smile.

Like her, I wasn't sure what to expect inside or if any other couples would even be there. We got to the ticket window, where some elderly gentleman sat sour-faced behind a barely hung plexiglass barrier. The theater had a higher entrance rate for single males than for couples. We paid the lower couples rate and went to the back door.

Entering the rear of the theater it took a couple minutes for our eyes to adjust to the dim light. A girl on girl scene played on the screen as we scanned the seats to find someplace where we could settle in and check things out. We noticed that all eyes were on us as we were the only couple there on this Friday night.

We found some seats pretty much in the center away from other guests and we sat down. I knew Vi was horny by the way she strutted to the theater's front door. After sitting, I wasted no time finding her puffy shaved and very wet pussy and slipping my fingers inside. She cuddled closer to me and opened her legs even more to accommodate my fingers. Vi was very turned on, but this action of ours set other events in motion. First, one guy moved from his seat to right in front of us to watch. Some of the other guys moved too, but it was the one behind us that gave us a start.

He must have been standing with his crotch pushed towards Vi's head, because both Vi and I could hear him pull his zipper down. The next thing Vi knew, this guy had pulled his dick from his pants and was waving it next to her face. I had already removed my fingers from her panties when she leaned towards me and whispered that we needed to go. I agreed quickly, feeling there was too much attention on just us.

We left the theater, but still wanted to do something risqué. We went to a club that we had seen on the way there. It was a dance club and it looked like there were a lot of people in there. After paying a cover, we went up to the bar and ordered drinks. Drinks always seemed to loosen her up and me as well. Soon we were on a second round.

There was a guy next to us at the bar, and we noticed that he was checking Violet out. We made our way over to a table, and after a few minutes he came over and asked if he could buy a drink for us. He came back with three drinks and introduced himself as Rob.

Rob was about my size, over 6 foot and muscular, with an athletic body. He had darker hair and looked to be in his early twenties, so a tad younger than us.

He started up some friendly chatter and as it turns out he was very pleasant and also very flirty with Violet. He asked us what we were into. I knew what he was getting at, but I'm not so sure Violet did. I looked over at Vi and gave her a wink, and without going into specifics, I told the guy that we liked a lot of different things and were open to experimentation. It was at that point that Violet realized what was going on and she laughed and spit out a bit of the drink she was sipping on.

Violet began to flirt back with Rob, every now and then uncrossing her legs to give him a peep show. From the angle, he couldn't see much, but the skirt would creep up her legs every time she crossed or uncrossed her legs, and Rob was getting a decent look. Not too far from us, another couple was grinding near the bar. The woman was sitting on a bar-stool and her guy friend was standing between her legs and we could see he was pressing his cock into her. I told Vi and Rob about them and Rob said he'd love a scene like that, at which point he brushed his hand over Vi's leg. She uncrossed them for him giving him easy access to her panties and moist pussy.

Wanting to give them some space, I excused myself to go to the men's room and when I came back, I could see the look of ecstasy in Vi's eyes and immediately knew his fingers had pushed into her pussy. I sat down and she whispered to me that we should really go. After three drinks, she was feeling a buzz and I could tell that Rob was working her into a frenzy.

Rob was about my size, over 6 foot and muscular, with an athletic body. He had darker hair and looked to be in his early twenties, so a tad younger than us. We told him we were in town on business and staying at a nearby hotel, and asked if he was interested in going back with us for some drinks and more. He said yes and we told him to follow us back.

Vi couldn't keep her hands off this younger man, and once we got in the elevator, he pulled out his dick and she immediately started to suck on it. When we got to our floor, she led him to the room by his cock, which was rock hard.

Once inside the room I got a look at his dick and even though his pants were still up, it looked to be bigger than mine and much thicker. Vi led him over towards the bed and took off his belt and his pants dropped to the floor. His dick was about 8 inches, but it had to have more girth than any cock either of us had ever seen.

For his part, Rob couldn't take his eyes off of Violet's curvy ass. It wasn't too big, but it was round and tight, and looked amazing in that dress. He pushed the top of the dress down exposing her tits and her dark nipples. He reached down with his big hands and started to caress her breasts, alternately squeezing and slightly pinching her nipples.

He helped pull her up to standing, and she let her dress and panties fall all the way off, exposing her shaved pussy. She left her heels on to make up for the height, and she was gently stroking that fat cock of his as they kissed. It was a long passionate kiss. I heard her moaning as their tongues explored each other's mouth. Rob bent at the knees, so his crotch was now at the same level as Vi's and he placed his thick cock between her legs and was moving back and forth.

They were still wrapped in a kiss as Rob now pressed his rock hard erection against her stomach. When they finally broke from the kiss, Violet dropped to her knees and put his dick in her mouth. Vi's lips slurped as she moved over his rock-hard cock head. Then she did what she does best, and she took the whole dick into her mouth and deep throated him. It was fantastic watching her painted red lips take that big veiny cock all the way into her mouth. Rob started to moan and breathlessly said, that was the first time anyone had ever done that to him. He reached behind Violet and put his hands on the back of her head and started to slowly pump his dick into her soft mouth. Every minute or so, she would come all the way off that girthy meat-stick to take a deep breath, and then she'd go back at him.

After about five minutes of this, I walked behind Vi and nudged her to stand. Helping her up I guided her to the bed and Rob, understanding what I wanted to do, got on the bed with her and parted her pussy lips. They looked so wet; it seemed as if someone had cum in her already. I watched as his tongue flicked over her clit and she moaned loudly. It was all too much for me. His tongue went deep into her very wet cunt, and I dropped my pants, removed my shirt and got on the bed to feed Vi my dick. She started gobbling on the knob of it and in between low moans from her pussy being tongue fucked, she would deep throat me, and her tongue would dart out along my shaft sending shivers down my spine.

Rob got up and he started to rub his meaty dick between Vi's slick pussy. He showed his glistening cock to me and remarked, "She has the juiciest pussy." Looking at his face and how wet his mouth and chin were, I said, "Just wait till your dick's all the way in and you feel how smooth and wet she gets inside too." Watching as Rob positioned the head of his dick, and as he started to push in both he and Violet moaned. Watching it was a turn on for me as well and I also moaned as Vi continued to suck on my shaft.

I moved away from Vi as she was getting gently fucked by Rob. His dick was so thick that even being fucked slowly, Vo was moaning as that fat cock slid back and forth in her wet cunt. Drops of her white cream started to gather at her pussy as Rob was still going in slowly. He increased his thrusting into her tight pussy, his girth making her squeal in delight each time. Rob's movements become more like a man possessed. Possessed by a strange woman's tight pussy, that he talked his way into and was now starting to thrust into her with more and more force. With each thrust of his manhood, the moaning grew louder and louder. Violet wrapped her legs around and was bucking back against each thrust. The scene was an incredible dance of ecstasy. Sweat was now pouring from Rob and was dripping on my girlfriend and she didn't seem to care, lost in a passion play as she was. She was now coming hard on his frenzied thrusting and she was bucking back even harder. Rob, for his part, was now filling my girlfriend full of hot semen. His last thrust seemed to be like he was trying to shove his cock into the back of her head, it was so hard. He grunted and laid there as Violet's orgasm continued in a leg shaking finale that lasted another minute.

My dick was dripping pre-cum. I didn't care if it was sloppy seconds, I had to have that pussy right that second. I was back on the bed, laying on my back with my exhausted girlfriend looking at as if I had no right to ask her to continue. But this was a woman who just had an exquisite and powerful orgasm and she was still ready to go. She straddled my dick, and Rob started talking to us, telling us what he wanted to see, directing the action.

"Fuck that pussy!" He demanded, still on that high of just having abused her pussy like a locomotive engine on an endless track. Violet was sweating, her beautiful black hair hanging down tangled like a raven-haired Viking woman who'd just fought and won. Here she was winning again, only this time, she was coming a second, or was it a third time.

"Slide in that wet pussy, make her cum!" And she was coming still and riding my dick like she was on a mechanical bull. Back and forth with a wild look in her eyes, and Rob again, directed the action. "Cum in her! Cum in that pussy." I really didn't need to be told, because my load was ready. Grabbing Violet by the hips I thrust up into her shooting my seed into her cum soaked cunt. My release was intense, and my dick was sensitive, and I had to force Vi to stop moving. She looked down, shook her head at me and laughed. She moved quickly again to tease my drained cock.

"God that was hot." Rob said. "She's one sexy woman, and I can't remember having anyone turn me on this much."

I looked at Vi, and her hair had the essence of a rock star who just came off stage after a two-hour show. Her beautiful brown eyes looking at me and they still had a lustful look to them. I said, "You want more?"

"Yes," she said. "I'm so horny right now." I was astonished. It was early still, maybe 11:30 and we didn't have to do any business the next day until 10. The booth was set up, and we'd have no problem getting there on time.

Rob's cock was still hard, and Vi motioned him to bed. He laid down on the bed and Vi took him in her mouth again. He moaned slightly. I knew that Violet was tasting a mixture of his cum and her juices. I could tell by the "Mmmmmmm." Sound she muttered. I made myself a cocktail and out some ice in the glass and made two more for Rob and Violet. I gave them the drinks and told Vi how beautiful and sexy she looked sucking another man's dick. She said she wanted to 69 me while she was getting drilled doggy style. I finished my drink, adding to my already drunken state and laid next to her. She straddled my face.

Cum was dripping from her pussy. I just realized what I'd gotten myself into, but I had a good buzz going on and frankly, I didn't care. I started to lick all that cum out of her. There was Rob's cum, my cum and all the cum and wetness from Vi herself. It was heaven. I was enveloped by the taste and smell of the sex that I couldn't get enough of. Rob said, "You look like you're enjoying that."

Never one to worry about my masculinity, I answered back, "This is the best part of the evening, tasting this pussy after it's been filled."

"Get ready for another," Rob said, and he took that thick fat veiny cock and put it near Violet's open vagina.

He playfully lifted it up to her butt, but she quickly told him, "No, your dick is too big."

He laughed and said, "No worries, we already know your pussy can handle it." And then he slipped it into the hole I'd been licking. I knew his cock was thick, but now seeing it up close like this, I realized that it was porn-star thick, or thicker. And even though I had just licked and cleaned her pussy, as he pulled out, her cunt was clinging to that dick and stretching outward with it. It was like she didn't want him to go, and her pussy was being stretched to its limits. Watching her pussy cling to his cock, was sexier than I'd imagined, and I started flicking my tongue on her clit. Because of his girth, there was no way I was not also touching his dick with my tongue, but just knowing I was licking her pussy juices off it at the same time.

Vi was loving the pleasure of his thick dick sliding in and out of her wet cunt while my tongue was softly playing with her clit. Her moans were loud, and she would say "Ayyy fuck me papi" to spur Rob on.

We were going like this for five minutes, and during that time Rob's dick had popped into my mouth on a couple of occasions. It was surprising at first because of how far open my mouth had to open to let him in without my teeth scraping his big dick. Each time though he'd put it right back into her gorgeous fuck hole. One time I even grabbed it and helped guide it in, relishing in the thickness of it and how hard he was. Afterwards, Vi had told me that it was so hard, there were times it hurt, but in a very pleasurable way.

Vi was seeming to cum again now and was grinding her pussy back and down so my tongue was working hard on her engorged clit, and also so that Rob was balls deep in her. He began to grunt and say out loud, "Damn Violet, I'm gonna shoot my load again in you."

"Shoot it, shoot it in me," she replied, pulling on his ass to keep him in her.

Rob grunted in a low guttural voice, saying, Damnnnnnnnnnn fuckkkkkkkkkk," as he poured another load in her pussy. I don't know if he had been saving up his loads and not jerking off, but as he pulled his now softening dick out her abused pussy, it flopped out and smacked my mouth and pulled out a lot of his cum and her juices so that they were running into my mouth and onto my face. I swallowed what I could and continued to ravage that Spanish cunt until I'd fully cleaned her. The taste and sensation were extremely enjoyable. Rob's cum was thick and as the last of it came out forming a big drop on her labia, I took my sweet time sucking that pussy lip between my mouth and letting my tongue run up and down on her.

Vi sat straight up on my face and was still shivering as my tongue continued to dart in and out of that tasty cunt slurping at anything that may be remaining inside her pussy. She ground down on my face and said, "Don't swallow, get up here and kiss me." I obeyed her command, and we began to kiss long and hard as two lovers who had just had the most fantastic orgasmic night that we'd ever experienced.

Rob stayed until he caught his breath, thanked us for what he called the best threesome he'd ever had and left.

After he'd gone, Violet mentioned that she'd "Forgotten how much stamina younger men have."

I agreed and added, "And they're full of cum too." We laughed and drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, Violet and I made love once again relishing in the afterglow of the previous night's escapade. We then made our way out to breakfast and headed to the town center in Sarasota where our booth was set up. The day was going to be a good one. Yes it was definitely going to be good.

TRJapan
TRJapan
16 Followers