Busman's Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first was the truth; the latter two excuses were lies. The agency hadn't said anything about making this a busman's holiday. They didn't care that the motorcycle cop was fucking me on time I did need to give to Siglioni. I'd had enough for today, and although being fucked by Guido was better than most of the other men I'd had to lay under here, but he wasn't my choice on my own time. Only one man I'd given it to during the Siglioni contract treated me with respect, and it wasn't Guido or any of his friends.

I had a brief moment of anxiety when we got to the house and I was walking to the rental 370Z. These men could just grab me and do anything they wanted with me--and I thought they were the type of thugs who wouldn't think twice about it. I even felt a stab of arousal at the possibility. But Guido let me go.

I went back to the Royal Garden condo, showered, flopped on the bed, naked, and slept the sleep of the dead. I did wake up before dawn, wondering when Rob Brand was getting off duty and whether I'd hear a knock on the door. I woke up hard and stroking myself. I would have liked him to appear. My dreams had been nightmares, though, of the two worlds I'd encountered here in Myrtle Beach merging and not in a good way--my forceful cop lover somehow getting tangled up in the underworld dealing I thought I'd probably been involved in. What was happening in the dream wasn't pretty.

I woke up determined that there would be a definite separation here. I had three more days of a vacation that had been tacked onto this assignment with Siglioni. I had to do something to make a separation, though.

I was at the airport at 9:00 the next morning, redoing my airline tickets, adding a roundtrip. I called Rob on the cellphone.

"I was just at the hotel," he said. "They said you'd checked out. You didn't tell me you were leaving today." He sounded hurt.

"My business requires me to be back in New York today," I lied. "But I'm coming right back. Are you working tonight?"

"No. I'm off all night."

"Will you be with me all night?"

"Of course."

"I've checked in at the Paradise Resort north of the airport." I'd wanted to be as far away as possible from the Surfside Beach on the south end of the beach. "Can you come to me there at 8:00?"

"You bet."

"Two more nights. I'll be here two more nights. Can you--?"

"I'll have you crying and hobbling. Promise."

"I'll hold you to that promise," I said, with a smile.

After I disconnected, I called the office in New York. I wasn't going to tell them I was making a U-turn there today, but I had to check in at the end of the Siglioni assignment. They said they liked to know their guy had survived an assignment like that. After this one, I didn't think they were joking. Once again, I thought of the thugs and what they might have done with me--and once again I shocked myself by being aroused at the possibilities.

"There's an assignment in Boston for you this weekend if you're interested," the dispatcher said. "The whole weekend. The client asked for you specifically."

"Boston? I don't think I know anyone in Boston. Did he give a name you can share?"

"Ben Grogan."

"Doesn't ring a bell. I'll think about it and let you know tomorrow." I had too much to think about today. I couldn't think beyond spending the whole night with Rob Brand on top of me, fucking me deep.

I was still in the departure lounge, when my cellphone rang.

"Hello? Ken? This is Ben Grogan. I don't know if you remember me from Saturday night at Salvatore Siglioni's party in Myrtle Beach. You gave me this number to call and the card from your escort agency. I didn't want to ask Siglioni how to contact you. I decided I didn't want to do business with him."

I remembered him right away. The lover--the older, distinguished men who I reminded him of the young lover, Todd, he'd lost--the man who had fucked me like a lover. The one man in the Siglioni contract who had treated me with respect. So that was who wanted to hire me for the weekend in Boston. That's right; he'd said he lived in Boston.

"Yes, I remember you Mr. Grogan."

"I hope you don't mind. I contacted your agency and--"

"Yes, I'd love to come see you in Boston next weekend," I said. I'd have my fun with the power top motorcycle cop for the next couple of days, but Grogan was a possible keeper. I was looking forward to exploring the option of maybe becoming his Todd.