Bust Ray - Locker Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, after a moment inside, she realized it wasn't entirely quiet. No—there were noises coming from inside the athletic center. Strange noises. Noises that reminded her of...

Once, when she still lived at home with her little brother, she'd come downstairs in the middle of the night for a snack. She saw him watching television, though with the way it was positioned, she couldn't see what was on the screen. It sounded like a fight scene, all that grunting and swearing and heavy breathing.

"What are you watching?" she had asked. "Anything I'd like?"

Her brother was startled, jumping in the couch and covering himself suddenly with a blanket. It had been too dark for her to see his lap, but she made out his pajama bottoms on the floor.

It took her a week before she realized he had been watching some kind of porno.

That's what these sounds reminded her of now. Heavy, hot breathing and grunting. Cries of female ecstasy filling the long corridor. Desperate pleas for more and more.

Curious, she walked down the hallway, feeling her neck and chest beginning to flush. Whatever was happening, it had a definite effect on the climate of the center. It was warm in here, and she was feeling warm. Heated, in fact, from the center up.

She'd never had sex before. It interested her vaguely as a sort of emotional exercise in commitment, but she certainly didn't want to plunge all the way deep into it without being sure. Though April did want to wait for marriage—she truly did—she was also a hot-as-fuck teenage cheerleading goddess, and she was really, really attracted to Chance.

She was well aware that he would probably get her drunk enough to give up her virginity eventually, but April hoped it wasn't for a while yet. She wanted him tested first, at least. She wasn't sure he had the clap, but she was awfully sure she didn't want it.

Pushing open the weight room door, she saw more or less exactly what she had been envisioning. A beautiful, big-titted young woman was being drilled thoroughly by a young man on top of a weight bench. She was on a decline, her head bopping up and down on the floor, with his thick cock driving into her harder and harder.

She was preternaturally gorgeous. Her breasts were enormous and buoyant, her skin shiny like new plastic.

The man saw April entering the room and abruptly dropped his lover—his date? His girlfriend?—down on the ground. She bonked her head on the weight room floor and slid over to one side, giggling inanely and licking her lips. Heavy, shiny milk dripped from her breasts.

"That was so good, baby," she moaned. "Can I get your cum now?"

She moved her mouth forward to his naked cock. April watched a thick spout of precum spray off, as if encouraged to do so by the very proximity of the beauty's mouth.

"Betty," said the man, sliding a hand through her hair to keep her mouth at bay. "We have a guest."

"Hiiiii," said April. Her stance shifted this way and that.

She had never seen sex up this close before. It was...arousing, she realized. Really arousing. Unconsciously, she licked her lips. All that cum. And he had a big cock. She had seen Chance's from time to time, and this guy's was definitely bigger than his.

Not that that mattered. Not that she cared. But it was just the fact of the situation.

Her saliva on her lips was thick and warm.

"I don't..." she gulped. "I don't think you guys are supposed to be in here."

"I'm sorry," said the man. "My name is Roderick. You're right. We're not. You see, she just changed and...I couldn't help myself. And I think it's, well...I think I'm changing too."

"Changed?"

There was a thick puddle of milk and precum on the floor. It looked so yummy. She felt like she could just drop onto her knees in front of it and lap at it like a cat. Then she'd be so full. So full and warm...

"—and then she was on her knees," said Roderick. "Are you listening to me?"

"Listening?" April asked. "Oh. No. I guess not." She shook her head, trying to clear it. What was wrong with her? She let out a soft laugh—though it was more of a giggle. Unbeknownst to her, her breasts bounced jollily. God, this guy was cute.

The bottom part of her mouth filled with drool.

"It's all to do with this gun, see?"

He lifted it up off the nearby squat rack and showed it to her. It was shiny and futuristic-looking. Her fingers instinctively moved to touch it, but he pulled it away.

"He shot me with it," said Betty. "And now I'm like, the happiest I've ever been in my life. It's super cool."

The bimbofied brunette slid up onto Roderick's body, kneeling, sliding a hand around his cock. "You should try it on her, baby."

Roderick's eyes closed, clearly enjoying Betty's administrations on his huge member. Biting his lip, he shook his head and gently pushed her away.

"I don't know what to do about it anymore," he explained. "I tried to fire the gun again in here on her, maybe to reverse it all? But I think it just made the room itself get a little weird. I think it's affecting me now too."

His cock was so, sooo fucking big. And dripping all that precum. Like a river.

"You...too..." said April softly.

There were a thousand alarms going off in her head. She had to get out of there. But good god almighty, that beautiful bimbo-bopping boner he had! Christ!

"Hey, hold on," he said, looking April up and down. "I know you, right? You're friends with Wanda. You know Wanda, right?"

"Wanda?" she struggled to think. "Yeah, Wanda Nailor? Sure. She's my roommate."

"Yeah!" he nodded. "She's my ex-girlfriend. God, I didn't know she had such a gorgeous roommate."

"Oh," April tittered, wishing desperately she had worn something more alluring to the gym.

No, wait, what? She was there to work, not be alluring. She didn't care how big this guy's cock was or that it was growing by the second just from him looking at her and...

And oh fuck it was really growing, wasn't it? Look at that. So hard.

Betty's hand wrapped back around it. Her strokes were sure and constant. April felt a hard spike of jealousy.

"Do it," said Betty. "Use the gun on her. She could bring you Wanda. Then we could all suck your cock...together. Wouldn't that be nice, Master?"

"M-Master?" April asked.

There was a look in Roderick's eyes she didn't quite understand. A cold, calculating look combined with the heat of a man overcome with lust.

"Why is she calling you Master?"

"Because he is my Master," said Betty. Her voice was a merry sing-song. "He's my Master and I love him so much that I want him to have even more hot babes sucking on his cock and having his babies. Like you."

"Like you," said Roderick, his voice quiet. His eyes burned intensely on April.

Oh god, thought April. I thought his cock was hard before, but now it's gigantic. I don't know how I'm supposed to run away when his cock is so fucking hard and right there. Why, I could just drop on my knees and I'd be right there in front of it, right there ready to drop and take it in my body. Oh...oh my...

No!

What the fuck was she thinking? She was a virgin. Why were her nipples so hard? None of this made any goddamn sense.

"I don't think," said Roderick, holding the gun to his forehead and tapping it there, "I don't think that I can just let you leave, April."

"You can't, Daddy," Betty moaned. She was stood up now, biting his shoulder, smiling madly. God, that look on her face, like she was watching creation split apart, like she was powering through seventeen different acid trips at once. "You have to keep her here."

Roderick approached her with the gun aimed directly at her. She didn't know what it was, but she knew she wanted it desperately.

No—no! She didn't want it! She was fucking terrified for her life! What was he going to do? Turn her into some cock-hungry worshipful fuckslave like what Betty had clearly become? Oh fuck, oh god! What if her titties got as big as Betty's? Would she be as pretty as her then? Would she be able to suck a cock nearly as good as Betty could? She could only hope so. In fact—

Fuck! Why was her thinking so insane?

"No," said April. "Please, don't. Don't do that. I don't want to...don't want to whatever it is. Please?"

She backed up against the door. There was nowhere to go. Desperately she tried to push against it. Why wouldn't the fucking door open already?

"I think I should tell you I'm sorry, April," he said. Betty stroked him harder and harder. His cum streamed out on the floor. "But, I'm really not."

He raised the gun, and April finally was able to push the door open. She could feel a wave of heat and lust power into the air right behind her—flooding her panties, making her nipples somehow even more fucking erect.

But she was running. She was getting away! She sprinted down the hall, hearing Roderick call after her.

What was he saying?

It rhymed with "lop." She slowed down, trying to catch it. It was so important to hear what he had to say. He was a Man, after all, and a good girl like her had to listen to a man otherwise she wasn't a very good girl at all.

She slowed down to just a trot, almost just running in place. Now, she could hear him clearly.

"Stop!"

That's what he was saying. Oh. Of course! She should stop.

"Turn around."

She turned around slow. A part of her fought and fought hard, knowing what was coming. Knowing he was going to force her, that he was going to turn her into his willing, subservient fuckpet just like Betty. She could see Betty, still hanging on so beautifully to Roderick's arm, clearly in love with her position as his trophy.

"D-don't," April said, smiling madly. It was the gun, she realized. She thought she outran it, but a part of it got her. It had like, a splash effect. Enough to make her obey. Enough to make her feel so...giggly.

She giggled, feeling her knees so weak.

"Kneel for me, sweety," said Roderick.

And again she obeyed. He was such a Man. He was even more of a Man now. He had walked through the area that the gun had shot. That meant he was changing too. He was getting taller. More built. His cock somehow fucking larger than before, and it had already been bigger than she thought she could handle. Betty dropped to the tile floors beneath him, suckling at his heavy balls. A deep puddle of precum and milk formed on the floor almost immediately. Rivulets of white liquid streamed over her face.

"You're so goddamn gorgeous, April," he said, stroking her cheek.

She tittered madly. That made her so happy. He thought she was gorgeous.

"I think I'm going to make you my number one girlfriend," he said. "Even higher on the list than Wanda. But I still want to fuck Wanda."

Of course he did. Wanda was fucking hot. She was banging sexy and could definitely use a dose or two of this beautiful fuck-ray gun her Man held. But that April was rated even higher? God, that was so cool!

He pointed the gun at her temple. "No moving, now. I'm going to make this permanent. You're going to be my very best bimbo pet, doll."

April leaned forward into the gun, smiling beautifully. Anything to be gorgeous for a Man.

And then everything went pink.

* * * * *

Wanda, despite her very best efforts at remaining calm, was tense. Her body was rigid in her car, her fists clenched, her brow furrowed, her guts wrenched, and yes indeed, her butt cheeks clenched. She was desperately worried about April, who had called her to this address on the far side of town.

It was a really, really odd message that the normally serious cheerleader had left for her.

"Hi, um, Hot Tits? I mean..." April had giggled. "Wanda! Wanda baby! You gotta cum. I mean you gotta come over. To my friend's place. We're...doing drinks! And some drugs! That's why I sound so silly. Anyway, it's like, um, super important that you cum. Come over, I mean. Because it's fun! Super fun."

Then there was a three minute process in which April listed the three numbers and two words of the address, giggling and stumbling over syllables at every turn.

Wanda was fairly certain she heard a healthy moaning in there more than once—like, a sexual moan.

Why was April around someone moaning sexually? Why was April acting like such a fucking ditz?

Like, sure, drinking and drugs could explain some of that. They could explain a lot of that, actually, but April didn't drink. She didn't do drugs, certainly!

She was a fucking valedictorian at her high school and she wouldn't even eat yogurt because of the pasteurization. The thought of her drinking a beer—or a whiskey, or any kind of liquor—was super strange and akin to the thought of an anteater swallowing a steak. The thought of her taking drugs, though, was completely inconceivable, even in analogy. It was like the sun taking a supermodel on a date—like how the fuck would that even work? Outside of just saying it, you couldn't imagine it even happening.

So, Wanda was nervous. She stepped out of the car, looking up at the house she had stopped in front of. It was nice, she had to admit. The lights weren't on, but it was only early in the evening and you could imagine someone getting carried away with drinking (or drugging, or fucking, or whatever) and forgetting to turn the lights on like they should.

Wanda was eighteen years old and a virgin and had barely gotten drunk herself. Once, when she was still in high school, she went to a party and had WAY too much vodka and ended up throwing up for three hours straight. That episode was still fresh on her mind—and still fresh on her stomach. Whenever she thought about a drink, her tummy got upset and wouldn't let her swallow anything for a while, until the desire to imbibe alcohol was safely gone.

It hurt her some socially, but it wasn't so bad. She ran track and cross-country and getting drunk wasn't exactly on the high list of priorities for her.

She was a tall girl, in good shape from all the running, and sported a hefty pair of 38D tits that she knew were the reason she hadn't been able to break the state record last year. More and more, she was heavily considering breast reduction surgery. They just got in her way!

Her ex-boyfriend, Roderick, had clearly loved the size of her tits, but then, he had been a loser anyway. The only they had in common was that they went to the same college from out of town and they had both been too nervous and scared about being in a new place to be there alone. They had gone out for like a month and a half and the second she actually called him her boyfriend, right at the forty-day mark, she knew it was a mistake and that they had to end it.

He wasn't even fucking man enough to kiss her, god.

If she wanted to hang out with someone and have him ogle her tits all night, she could....well, she could do something. She didn't need him, was the point. He hadn't been much of a boyfriend and he hadn't given her much of a break-up.

Kind of spineless, really. He just stood there and took it. She would have respected him more, maybe even been attracted to him, if he'd actually put up a fight and stood up to her. But no, meek as ever, he just numbly accepted it and stared sadly at her tits, probably wishing he could touch them for the first time in a way that wasn't "accidentally" falling on her to cop a feel.

Fucking pervert.

God forbid he ever take a look at her legs, or compliment her on her hair (which was thick and black and long), or admire her eyes (which other girls always said were pretty, bright and ocean blue), or fuck—say something about her that wasn't look-related at all! She was always getting As in English and other liberal arts classes and really loved to watch cooking shows. Why not take a little interest in some of that stuff, huh?

Whatever, why was she thinking about him? She had a friend to save.

Wanda huffed, gathering her strength, and approached the front door of the house.

As she approached, right away, she knew something was wrong. From inside, she could hear moans, but they weren't like, pained moans or anything. No, these were moans of pleasure. Pure, unadulterated pleasure, slow and soft, eager and pliant, happy and servile.

Did she really want to go in there?

April could be in trouble. Someone could have drugged her. Did Wanda have a choice?

She didn't.

Mustering all her willpower, she knocked the door, wishing just as she rapped on the door that she had called for back-up. Too late now.

But no one answered the door. She knocked again, harder this time, and the door simply pushed inward, creaking open.

She stepped inside. The air was hot and sticky, but strangely comfortable. She felt like she had stepped on another planet.

A very warm planet...one that was making her warm inside.

Thoughts of leaving slowly began to dissolve, like a cliff-side in front of an ocean of acid rain.

She entered, appropriately, into a tall entryway. To her left was a den with two recliners and a big television set. To her right was a dining room with a long table, totally empty, the room dark. And then in front of her was a living room—taller still than than the entry way, with a great vaulted ceiling. It had a fire place and three couches in front of it.

On one of the couches she saw the back of a man's head. It was lolling back, clearly he was enjoying himself about something. She stepped forward, feeling meek and strange now. Her shoulders shifted forward, pressing her breasts together. They were wet with sudden, sticky sweat. There were soft moans emanating through the house, the source of them appearing to be directly where the man was.

"H-hello?" she asked. "I'm sorry...sorry to interrupt. But I'm looking for a friend of mine, April?"

There was a soft giggling and an even louder series of moans.

"She's in here," said the man. "Come and see, Wanda."

Wanda stepped forward, pulled by the power in the man's voice. There was something about him that was totally undeniable. And...familiar.

"I'm sorry?" she said, her feet moving of their own accord. "Do I know you?"

From behind her, she heard the front door close. When she turned to look, she saw a tall shape fluttering through the shadows and then a heated series of delighted giggles.

She stopped, looking at the closed front door. She should leave. It was probably the best idea. If she left now, that would be the best thing.

"Wanda," the Man said again. "Come here. I have something I want you to see."

He talked to her like he knew her. Why would he know her?

She just had to find out. Plus, his voice was so commanding...and there was that crazy scent in the air, that hot sexual scent that made her so curious to find out more...

She walked around the edge of the couch and gasped. She hadn't known exactly what she had been expecting to see, but somehow seeing it made her feel more shocked and aroused than anything she had felt before.

April was on her knees between the Man's legs, her mouth sliding urgently up and down a cock that was easily twelve inches long. Wanda watched with growing, terrified arousal as April's long tongue slid up the Man's enormous shaft and wrapped around the head before eagerly slurping him down. At first, Wanda thought—No, god, don't do it! You'll choke!

But she watched as April not only did not choke, but instead took the entire thick wet shaft down her throat with ease. The bulge of the shaft was evident in April's mouth and then in her throat, magnified each time she swallowed to create an ever-hotter vacuum of perfect suction. It was like her entire body had been reformed for this Man's pleasure.