Bust Ray - Locker Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In fact—April was reformed. What the fuck?

It was hard to tell with her kneeling down and wearing such tall, ridiculously pink platform heels—the heels at least five inches tall—but Wanda could swear April's legs were longer. Her waist, already crazy tiny from all that working out, was certainly more narrow, and her hips looked even wider than before on what had already been a smashing hourglass-perfect frame.

What capped it off, though—even more than her sensationally long, thick new hair, moving and sliding almost as if it were a living, breathing being of softness and pleasure—were her tits. They were enormous, no longer the already huge and beautiful 36Cs she had boasted before. They were easily stretching into the E cup range, and there was milk streaming out of them and landing all over the couch and floor—and especially on the Man's cock and body.

"What...what the...the fuck..."

"She's amazing at this," said the Man. "I haven't even fucked her yet like I did to Betty. I've just been having her drain me dry. I don't think she can do it, though. I've got cum for days, it feels like."

That voice...sounded familiar. There was a light switch on the wall nearby, and Wanda flipped it. It was...it was...

...it was Roderick?

"What in the hell is happening?" asked Wanda, scared and confused.

Her body was betraying her with how insatiably turned on she felt. She couldn't explain it, but knowing that it was Roderick's cock April was sucking, she suddenly felt extraordinarily jealous.

But it just didn't make sense that it was Roderick. Roderick was a geek, a goon, he was twenty pounds overweight and in bad need of a few years at the gym to get rid of all the extra flub around his painfully average body.

This guy, though, this Man, this Male, was a fucking stud. All he shared in common with Roderick were facial features, and even those had hardened to become more masculine and strong. He had a smoking-hot six pack and thick chest and arm muscles. He looked more like Captain America than Roderick.

And yet it was undeniably him.

"How did you...what did you...I don't..."

Wanda shook her head, holding her temple. Everything was so hot, so weird, so disturbing. She felt like she'd walked onto the set of some horrifically arousing porno.

"I changed her, Wanda." He looked down at April, stroking her silken hair and eliciting a long moaning purr from the young goddess. "I didn't have to. But I did. And now...I'm going to change you. You're going to worship my cock just like her, and you're going to love it."

"The fuck I am, you fucking creep!"

She took a hold of April and dragged her off of Roderick's cock. April whined like a sad puppy, her tongue reaching out and hoping for just seconds more of a delicious taste from her Master. "N-n-nooooo!" she moaned, fighting Wanda every step of the way.

April was always stronger than Wanda. It seemed that whatever transformation she had gone through had allowed her to be stronger than ever. She pushed Wanda away and slid back down to her knees in the puddle of milk and cum on the floor, quickly lapping up his cock. She stared with vicious, sneering eyes at Wanda, sliding her mouth and tongue up and down her Master's cock as she stroked him with almost-vengeful force.

"I love him, Wanda," she said, her voice a sing-song whisper. "Don't make me leave. Don't try. You'll understand soon. He'll make you just like me." She giggled. "Well, not just like me. He said I'm hotter than you, so I'll be his Favorite. But you can join in...sometimes."

Wanda backed up now, terrified. Whatever Roderick had done to April had seriously warped her warp drive.

"I-I-I-I'll report you," she said, hands scrambling around the walls around her, looking for something to use as a weapon. A lamp, a vase, a trite collectible, something.

Roderick lifted up a weird, shiny ray gun from the couch. It had been buried in the cushions before. April looked at it with wide, big, happy eyes, enthusiastic eyes, needy eyes—wanting to watch it at work. Wanda gulped.

"Please no..." she moaned, knowing what was coming.

He pulled the trigger...and nothing happened.

Looking down at the device, Roderick was clearly annoyed. He kept pulling the trigger, aiming it straight at Wanda, bopping it this way and that.

Wanda let out a relieved laugh, and then remembered suddenly that she should run. Even if his gun—his device, his whatever-it-was—didn't work, he was huge and powerful and he could probably overpower her easily.

She immediately started off—if there was one thing Wanda could do well, and for ages, it was run. Her car was just outside and she was already sliding her hands in her pocket for her keys. But then a strong, warm, big-titted grip slid over her arms and pressed against her chest.

"You're not going anywhere, sweetling."

Roderick nodded, smiling at Wanda. "Thank you, Betty."

Wanda shifted and twisted, trying desperately to work her way out of the grip, but it was iron tight. This Betty, whoever that was, was strong as hell. Wanda would have been stunned to see the pencil-thin big-titted supermodel-esque beauty behind her.

"I guess we'll just have to restrain you," said Roderick, hips bucking as he emptied into April's mouth, "until I figure this thing out. I certainly can't let you go now."

Wanda gulped. She didn't like the sound of that at all.

* * * * *

Up until half an hour ago, it had all been moving beautifully. It was the simplest thing in the world to tell Betty to lead him back to her parents' house. They were gone for the weekend, and any mess that he and his new slaves made, he could just order his girls to clean up.

Would they know how? A good question, but one he hadn't been overly concerned about. He was too busy enjoying the poetic justice of fucking the shit out of Chance Carter's hot-shit cheerleader girlfriend to really think all that much about other stuff like practicalities. And goddamn, she was hot. He'd thought Wanda was sexy, but April was really something on another level.

And she fucking belonged to Chance. That fucking prick. Not that April knew that anymore. He'd ordered her to forget about him—and immediately, immediately, she'd said, "Forget who, Master?"

Good. Fucking. Girl.

That didn't mean he didn't want to fuck Wanda still, though. Fuck her and make her his, forever.

If there were any questions, he surmised, he could just use his gun.

But the gun wasn't working, now. When he pulled the trigger before, he had felt actual force in his hands—a sort of shock wave of lust that emanated out and either filled an area or funneled into the nearest woman.

Now, though, it was just like pulling the plastic trigger of some cheap dollar store toy gun.

Wanda was tied down on the couch, her hands wrapped behind her back with a couple of belts from the closet of Betty's dad. This was also how he had secured her legs. He'd left her ungagged, but she was choosing not to speak. Perhaps she was too enraptured with the sight of Betty and April taking long, slow turns sliding their beautifully huge tits up and down his ultra-sensitive cock, leaking their heavy milk all over his lower half. His balls, thick and enlarged, pulsed with babymaking energy.

God, but they were beautiful. All he wanted in the world now was to do the same to Wanda as he had done to them.

Three, and that would be enough. Almost too much, really. A whole hell of a lot to explain to the rest of the people in his life, along with the changes to himself. But doable, probably. Any more than that, and he would have more than just a harem, he'd have to spend all his time covering one end so that he could fuck the other.

Her tits were so huge, so perfect. April's were bigger than hers now, but Wanda's would probably get bigger once he used the Bust Gun on her.

That's what he was calling it, after the label on the side. The J-Power BG450. "BG" could easily stand for "Bust Gun."

And "J-Power..."

Huh.

The little receptacle on the back end of the gun was empty. He'd noticed it going down, but hadn't really put two and two together. The substance that had been in the receptacle must have been some kind of fuel. It had been creamy and white, sort of like—

"Jizz? Jizz power? Could that really be it?"

"Wazzat, Master?" Betty asked, her mouth slobbering over the head of his cock.

"Nobody talked to you, girl," said April, pushing Betty down and sliding his thick rod in between her massive tits again. "Master's busy. Let him think."

She slipped her mouth over his cockhead even as she rubbed her tits hard against the sides of his cock, her body eminently flexible and his shaft so impressively long. Her eyes shined up at her Master, knowing she had done rightly by silencing Betty. The former trainer meekly returned her mouth to her Master's balls, sucking there with puffy, hot lips.

To really do the experiment right, he needed to cum. Luckily, with a beauty like April servicing his cock, an orgasm wasn't ever that far away.

"Come on, baby," he said to April. "Make me cum. Get me to fucking cum like the good little slave you are."

He pushed her back down onto the ground. Betty immediately took up a spot next to him, kissing his shoulder and pushing him forward with a hand on his hips as he drove his cock into April's tits.

It didn't take him long. He could basically cum on command, now. A masculine, alpha god.

Spurting wildly, he emptied out onto April's heavy, enormous breasts. The thick load landed all over her amazing, milky tits but also on her chin and lips. Smiling as she tried to lick it up, Roderick scooped up a healthy portion with a finger and stuffed it into the gun's receptacle. He did this again and again, April pouting every time, until he finally had the gun full.

"Bring her to me," he said to his slaves.

Obeying immediately, they stood up off their knees and began moving Wanda across the room, pushing her down before their Master. She landed in a thick puddle of cum and milk, squirming at the sensation of it.

"Please..." she said, struggling still. "Please, Roderick. Don't do this. You don't have to. I won't tell anyone."

"You won't, huh?" He got down on her chest, his thick cock landing between her breasts. "You won't tell anyone how I transformed two young women into my sex slaves? That'll just fly right under the radar?"

He could see how much his new body turned her on. She was blushing a deep red, her pale skin blossoming. He could smell the wetness of her pussy.

Her face twitched. "...yes?"

"Come on, Wanda. You know I don't have a choice anymore. This is what's going to happen. I'm going to make you my dedicated, eager, loving sex slave. You'll apologize for breaking up with me. You'll beg me to fuck your tits whenever I want, however I want. You'll beg me to get you pregnant, just because it's hot. And then I'll cum in your beautiful pussy and you'll call me Master for...oh, the rest of your life. How's that?"

The look she shot up at him was pure hatred. It only turned him on more. Soon, she wouldn't even have that emotion left inside her—not for him, at least. "You're a monster."

He ripped open her sweater, the thick flesh of his cum-soaked rod sliding across the buoyant valleys of her enormous tits.

"Maybe so," he said. "But I'm the monster who's in charge of your life from now on."

He put the gun to her head.

"No, please, Roderick, baby—don't! You don't have to—you don't—n-n-no!"

The gun thumped, a heavy wave of lust and pleasure filling the room and siphoning straight into Wanda. Her eyes closed, her head lolled for about a minute. Drool, heavy and thick, spilled out of her mouth. He watched as her body began to change, his cock becoming even harder as it did. Betty and April slid their hands around his shaft, stroking as he witnessed his ex-girlfriend/new fuckslave come into her own.

Her thick dark hair become glossy and thick, like some plastic porn star. It stretched down past her ass. Like Betty, like April, her face became intensely sexual, her eyes growing, her cheekbones becoming more prominent, her lips puffing up considerably. Tits ballooned outward, waist shrunk, legs lengthened, and every part of her became more of his perfect bimbo slave.

Slowly, her face shook back awake, thick soft eyelashes fluttering. She turned up to him with heavy-lidded lust.

"Please Master," she licked her puffy lips with a pure pink tongue. "Won't you fuck my tits and then my cunt so you can make me your pregnant slut? I need it so bad, Daddy. Please?"

He smiled. "That's more like it."

Easily, he ripped the bindings off her body and then the rest of her clothes. She was still changing as he did it. His cock shoved easily between her massive breasts—milking already—and covered in more milk as Betty and April leaned in on either side and slid their hot tits on top of his cock and Wanda's tits.

Fucking her tits was everything he'd ever wanted and more. More, especially, because of the way they were growing as he fucked them. They had started out as monumentally large tits, a pair that any bust-wanting girl would kill to have. Now they were stupendous, great basketballs of fuckflesh designed entirely for him.

He jammed his cock against Wanda's mouth, her needy lips sliding against his shaft, urging him forward, urging him to fuck even more of her face. She could take him inside her mouth, his cock was so thick and long, her puffy hot slick lips pouring sugary love on his cockhead like it was a fucking popsicle. His hands pushed deep on her tits—and then on the backs of April and Betty, loving the perfect pressure they provided as he thrust his hips into his little fuckgirl's face.

But he couldn't stop there. Oh, no. He needed to fuck her too.

He needed her fucking pregnant.

He shot off a huge load of cum—on command, because he was an Alpha Male—covering Wanda's face in thick white stickiness. He continued to cum as he slid down her body, shooting all over her tits and tight, thin torso. Then, without warning, without waiting, without asking, he shoved straight into her willing bimbo cunt.

Straightaway he pounded through all virginal resistance, eliciting screams of orgasm from Wanda.

"Fuck!" she moaned. "Master! Oh my god! You're so good! You're so good! Oh my g-go-god!"

She was fucking slick and wet and tight, so tight. Tighter maybe even than Betty, holy fuck. Roderick felt his control slipping, his balls slapping hard against her taut ass cheeks.

April, at Roderick's indication, slid on top of Wanda's face so that the newly-made bimbo could lick his favorite's pussy. Wanda stopped her moans—or at least, transferred their energy into licking April's pussy at Roderick's insistence. Betty watched the proceedings on her knees with wide, jealous eyes, squeezing her milky tits into a pool on the floor and finger-fucking her slick, heated cunt.

"Fuck her cunt, Master!" April cried. "Get her pregnant! Oh fuck, yes Sir, please! Make her your pregnant lovefuckslave and get those big fucking milky titties even bigger!"

Betty, taking initiative, took position underneath his balls, licking and adoring them, savoring each sweet taste of his precum and Wanda's juices as they leaked down from their point of joining.

"I'm gonna cum," he growled in April's face. "I'm gonna fucking fill her up. I'm gonna get her so fucking pregnant, and then I'm coming for you."

"Do it," April moaned, kissing him heatedly. Her tongue ran in and out of his lips. "Do it, please! Fucking fill her up. Oh shit, yeah. Fill her up and then do the same to me! Do it please, baby! Please, Master!"

He kissed her long and hard, his hard chest melding with her tit-heavy expanse, milk spreading down his body and leaking all over Wanda.

But he wasn't thinking of her. That was her punishment for leaving him. Later...he would fuck her and think about her. But not this first time. He was thinking of April instead...and already had his designs on getting her even more pregnant than Wanda. He wondered if his new cock could will twins into existence in a hot bimbofied babe's womb.

That was it. That was when he erupted.

His load was thick and heavy. What felt like gallons of cum spilled out of him. Betty licking up every last drop, her face and hair covered in his thick, hot liquid. He utterly filled Wanda, no doubt getting her pregnant with his bare cock. That was right. That was what he deserved.

Wanda came. They all came—witnessing their Master's pleasure. They were good little bimbo slaves and cumming was what they did when he was cumming too. They shook, vibrated, and squealed, their voices filling the house with praise of their Man.

Slowly, he exited Wanda's body, taking April into his grip and pulling her down to the ground with him. They both were laughing, delirious with happiness, kissing happily. This was a dream come true for both—though the dream was fairly new for April.

He wondered briefly—could the bust gun make them even hotter? Could he make them want to fuck even more?

It was a scary thought, as they were already so painfully hot and so clearly in need of a good fucking from him all the time. But it was also an enticing one. As he turned to grab the gun, though, there was a strange ripping sound in the air. The light around the bust gun began to bend and warp, and as he reached for it, his fingers moved through wobbly slick air. The gun disappeared entirely.

Teleported somewhere?

Maybe that was how it had arrived for him? The person before him had used it for everything he needed, and then the gun moved on to the next needy person. Like...like an errant knight, or something like that.

Oh well. Three fuckslaves was enough, wasn't it?

Certainly.

Probably too much. He'd have to kick Chance Carter's ass pretty soon. That idiot fuck would want April back. But, Roderick felt very confident in his ability to do it.

He could probably fuck up Chance and stuff him in a locker, and then make Chance watch while April sucked Roderick's cock.

That made him groan with lust.

"What's the matter, baby?" April asked him, smiling brilliantly at him. She was so in love.

"Nothing. Nothing at all."

She slid down on his cock, taking it in her hands to see if he was still hard. Much to her delight, he was.

"Bend over," he told April. "We're just getting started."

His new, favorite slave moaned with delight.

# # #

Thanks for reading! Feel free to drop me a line and let me know what you think; I love talking with readers of erotica.