All Comments on 'Busted'

by theorised

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh ffs

THEY,,, yes for normal people that means plural, but of course you're "special"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What is the "they" idea?

Ash is "they" and "they" is Ash? Hard to keep track and I hope that there is more to the beginning of the mind rape and where this is story is going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Non Binary Rep

I'm not into piss, so I'm glad that wasn't drawn out. Worth it to see someone else using they/them tho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

This hits a lot of good points for me- I like seeing a character who casually uses they/them, I’m really into hypno, and I’m into omorashi, so this was pretty great to find, I’ve read it twice in the past few days already. Also usage of pet is 💯.

I don’t usually comment on erotica, but I just felt really bad about the other comments. I think that this is well-written and probably the ideal length for a chapter too. I’m also a fan of more of the description being on the hypnosis itself than the sex. Overall I think I’ll be keeping an eye out to see if you write anything, even if I don’t normally do that with any authors on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Glad you continued Ash's story, hope you let her slip Misstress some of the drug. Turn around stories when the controller becomes the controlled are always fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Using they and them is a play on syntax.

In this case its erasing the individual and marking them as just another toy she sometimes uses .

Ignore the idiots and keep going use they.

There is something interesting about not using he/her basically means they are only worthy of being clay

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the NB inclusion!!!! For the first time I’m able to properly relate to/fantasize as the MC

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous