Busted!

Story Info
Son catches Mom pleasuring herself.
5.7k words
4.6
110.4k
179

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 01/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,069 Followers

Please enjoy this new story. It is a work of fiction, intended for adult readers. All characters are adults, eighteen or older, and unusually horny.

This story belongs in the Incest/Taboo category. However, in addition to her son, Mom is into Toys and Anal Sex. If this appeals to you, please read on!

Taylor VanCannon.

*****

Aggie flung open the double doors to the master suite and stepped into her own private sanctuary. She glanced at her watch. Kent, her husband of 25 years, was out of town and Joel, the last of their children still living at home, would be at football practice for the rest of the afternoon. Plenty of time for what she had in mind.

Over the years, she and Kent had built a boutique consulting business specializing in tax strategies for large, multi-location automobile dealerships. It was so specialized, and lucrative, that they could conduct their business with no staff or commercial office space. When they built their mini mansion ten years ago, they put their kids' rooms, along with the guest rooms, in a separate wing of the house, giving their enormous master suite and home office complete privacy.

This morning's presentation to a prospective client had been brutal, and despite winning the business, she was eager to shed the accumulated stress of the last few days. While Kent handled their out-of-town clients and travelled most weeks, she took care of local clients, along with pitching prospective new clients. However, to cut down on wasting time on clients that were just kicking the tires, she only presented to clients that were committed enough to fly their team in for a presentation, which she hosted at their local country club.

She stepped into her massive closet and stood in front of the wall-sized dressing mirror. Looking back at her was the familiar visage of a successful businesswoman, albeit one who would go unnoticed in a crowd. Her dull blond hair, streaked with random grey strands, was tightly wound into a nondescript bun. Whatever curves she had left were discreetly hidden by her conservative business attire. In fact, her bra was cinched so tight that she barely appeared to have breasts. Kent preferred she kept her demeanor strictly business, and she'd grown to accept it. Between raising the kids and building the business, their sex life had all but evaporated. With Kent on the road so much, she harbored lingering doubts about his faithfulness... or worse, that he might have switched teams.

She unbuttoned her jacket and tossed it aside, knowing the maid would deal with whatever mess she left on the floor. Her satin blouse quickly joined the jacket. She unhooked her bra and released her girls from captivity, then took a deep breath and puffed out her chest, filling both hands with her ample breasts. She bit down on her lower lip as she tweaked her hard nipples with her fingertips, hornier than usual.

She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her slacks and stepped out of them. The last item to drop was her lacy black panties, the only item of clothing that gave her pleasure. Standing in front of the mirror, she admired her naked body, freed from the shackles imposed by her business attire... and her husband's wishes. She fluffed up her untrimmed bush and touched her moist labia, resisting the temptation to go for a quickie right there; she had plenty of time, there was no need to rush.

Turning to her built in jewelry chest, she placed her thumbs on the electronic sensors to unlock it. No one else could access her jewelry collection, and more importantly, what she kept stashed in the lower drawers. She pulled out the bottom drawer and rifled through her extensive collection of sex toys. It wasn't exactly cheating, but they definitely made up for the lack of sex with her husband.

Deep in thought, she rubbed her jaw while considering her options. Because of the difficult presentation, she made a snap decision. Once would not be enough; today she would need a twofer.

For an appetizer, she craved a quick, intense fuck. She chose a suction mount dildo she could attach to a mirror. The lifelike black cock was overly thick with a ridge of nubs at the base that would hit her clit in just the right place. She held the fat cock and ran her thumb along the bumpy ridge, knowing that it would soon tease her clit. The heavy, free swinging balls would only add to her pleasure. She closed her eyes and pressed the fat cock into her groin, wetting it between her labia.

She took the dildo, along with a bottle of scented lube, into the massive spa-like bathroom. Next to their double sinks was a mirrored alcove, ostensibly a dressing area in which she could see herself from any angle. She had to battle with the builder and her husband to have two vertical grab bars installed on either side of the alcove entrance. She could hardly tell them the real reason for her request, but she was persistent, and they eventually gave in, even though her yoga explanation was dubious.

She ran her fingertips over the back mirror panel, feeling for the marks she'd etched with one of her diamonds. Finding what she was looking for, she licked the suction cup on the dildo and pressed it into the mirror, firmly attaching it. After tossing a folded towel on the floor, she dropped to her knees and wrapped her fingers around the permanently erect black cock. It was only about seven inches long, but its girth was so massive that she could not close her fingers around it. She started at the head and licked her way down the underside of the cock, coating it with saliva as she went. She flicked her tongue over the nubs at the base of the cock; a reward for her clit for getting the fat cock balls-deep in her cunt. After sucking on the free swinging balls, she worked her way back to the head of the cock. Opening her mouth wide, she only managed to get the first inch past her lips; no matter, she thought, this cock was intended to stretch her cunt, not her mouth. Reaching down between her leg, she teased some of her slippery juices onto her fingers, then spread them over the head of the cock. She stood and tasted herself by giving the cock a sloppy wet kiss, then turned and bent over, gazing back between her legs at the fat cock taunting her. She inched her way backwards until she felt the head of the cock dive between the lips of her pussy.

"Ahhh," she cried out, knowing that no one would hear her. She reached for the grab bars and tightly wrapped her fingers around them.

"Fuck," she cried out as she forced herself back onto the fat cock, stretching out the walls of her slick vagina.

She took a deep breath and held her position, keeping the cock deep in her cunt while her body adjusted to its girth. Her protruding clit tingled as it rubbed across the nubby ridge at the base of the cock. It wasn't long before she craved an orgasm; she took another deep breath.

Exhaling, she slid forward until the fat cock slipped out of her. She glanced back between her legs and saw her gaping pussy in the mirror, teasing the glistening cock waiting to impale her cunt. She straightened her arms and pushed back with all her might.

She shrieked as she watched the fat cock disappear into her body. This time she didn't pause, but used her arms like pistons to frantically drive herself towards a massive orgasm.

With each backward thrust, the cock's balls smacked against her pussy and stimulated her clit with ever-increasing pleasure.

She shrieked with delight as her body erupted in orgasmic pleasure. She usually timed her orgasms, but this time she was in such a hurry she forgot to set the timer on her watch. However, she was pretty sure that she just set a record. Gasping for breath, she slipped off the fat cock and stretched her arms, savoring the afterglow of her orgasm.

She left the fat cock attached to the mirror and drew a bath, knowing that she could see it from the tub in case she was tempted to go again. She opened the double cabinet doors between their sinks and selected a bottle of German Riesling from the climate controlled wine cooler... another one of her demands for the builder. After pouring herself a glass and setting it on the tub tray along with her phone, she sunk herself down into the hot tub.

She'd barely taken her first sip when an incoming text flashed on her phone.

It was her husband, Kent: You need to get over to Memorial Hospital; something happened to Joel.

"Shit", she muttered under her breath as panic set in. Barely able to type, she texted back: On my way, what did they tell you?

Kent: Nothing over the phone. Get over there... quick.

She ran dripping wet into her dressing closet and grabbed the first thing she saw; workout clothes. She dried herself as she ran to the garage, and by the time she reached the car, she'd finished dressing, sans panties and bra.

*****

Aggie had just refreshed her bath and poured a fresh glass of wine from the opened bottle when her husband called. "Hey," she said, answering with a reassuring voice, "I was just about to call you. We're home, everything's fine... Joel's okay."

"Thank god," Kent said, "what happened?"

She could hear the relief in her husband's voice. Joel had a decent enough High School football record, however, it wasn't good enough to be recruited to a college football program. He resigned himself to playing for our local Community College, and had earned a starting position during his second year. An injury now could put an end to his college football dreams. "Coach told me they were running a new play when Joel and Herschel got their signals crossed and collided. They butted helmets hard enough that the school activated their concussion protocols."

"Oh," he said, "did they any run tests at the hospital?"

"Oh yeah," she said, "a whole battery of them. They put him on a mild sedative; he has a few body bruises, but nothing serious. He'll be home for a few days, and he'll probably miss Friday's game. He's sleeping now."

"Did the coach say how it happened?"

"Yeah, but I didn't really understand it... something about Joel turning the wrong way on a button hook pattern."

"I see," he said, "how are you doing?"

"A little frazzled, but nothing a glass of wine and a long soak in the tub won't cure." She didn't mention the fat black dildo attached to the mirror.

"Okay," he said, "sorry I wasn't there to help out."

"No problem," Aggie said. "I've already put it behind me. See you when you get home Friday."

For round two, she chose a similar suction mount dildo, but much smaller. Next came a remote control rabbit vibrator, which she tested to make sure the batteries had a full charge. She smiled as the rabbit came to life and buzzed like a bee as she dialed the remote up to max.

She followed those items up with a selection from her drawer devoted to leather goods. She chose a black corset festooned with silver buckles that fit up snug under her breasts, leaving them exposed. Garter straps hung from the bottom, perfect for holding up her thigh high sheer black stockings. Panties would be a delicate touch, but completely unnecessary for what she had in mind.

From her jewelry tray, she selected a silver chain attached to two nipple clamps, along with a third clamp for her clitoris. She carefully laid out her selections, tossed on a dressing gown, and headed to the kitchen to select another bottle of wine.

*****

The alarm on Joel's phone jolted him awake. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and struggled to remember what the alarm was for. It took a moment for his mind to focus... along with the memory of his hospital visit. It was only then he realized it was time to take the next dose of medicine.

He searched high and low, but couldn't locate the prescription bottle. He reached for his phone and fired off a text asking his mom where she'd put it. After waiting five minutes and getting no reply, he opened the FindMy app on his phone to check her location. Odd, he thought, seeing that she was still in the house. Perplexed, he headed to her room at the opposite end of the house.

As he approached the closed double doors to his parent's master suite, he could see a faint light coming through the crack between the doors. He placed his ear to the door, but couldn't hear anything, so he nudged the door open. His mom was nowhere to be seen. He checked his watch. It was only six-thirty... where was she?

He cautiously walked towards the master bathroom. Halfway there, he heard a barely audible moan... and froze. It wasn't the sort of sound somebody in trouble would make... it was more the sound you would hear from somebody... pleasuring themself. Curiosity got the best of him and he stealthily inched towards the open bathroom door.

The sounds suddenly grew louder and more intense just as he reached the doorway. There was no mistaking his mother's voice... and what she was probably doing. His cock twitched involuntarily as he peered into the bathroom.

He immediately jerked his head back, dumbfounded by what he saw; an image that would forever remain seared in his memory. He'd never thought of his mom as remotely sexy, but there she stood, nearly naked, with her ass pressed back against the mirrored wall, bending forward with her hands planted on her knees. Her breasts, larger than he'd ever imagined, hung free over the top of a tightly cinched black leather corset. Silver chains dangled from her nipples and connected to her crotch. She held a remote control dial in her right hand, attached to a lanyard looped around her neck. As if that weren't enough, she wore a black leather blindfold. He'd seen his share of internet porn, but none of this made any sense to him. However, judging from the size of his growing boner, there was no doubt that whatever she was doing was turning him on. Realizing that she probably couldn't see him through the blindfold, he silently stepped in for a closer look.

It was obvious that she was fucking something attached to the mirror. However, from his angle, he couldn't see exactly what it was. He moved a few steps closer and squatted down. It was then he saw the vibrator protruding from her cunt... and suspected the remote in her hand might control it. The clamps on her nipples severely pinched them, and he could only imagine what the other end was clamped to as it disappeared into her hairy muff. Unable to resist the temptation, he pushed down his boxers and wrapped his fingers around his hard shaft.

After getting an eyeful from his crouched position, he stood and leaned in closer, admiring the reflection of her ass in the mirror. It wasn't until he was so close he could reach out and touch the mirror that he saw the dildo. In the mirror's reflection, he could make out a thin trail of curly hair in her ass crack, and a lifelike cock sliding in and out of her. At first he assumed she was fucking the dildo, but then he remembered she had a vibrator in her cunt; she had to be ass-fucking the dildo. Although he was no longer a virgin, fucking a woman in the ass was something he had only fantasized about. He spit into his hand to lubricate his cock... and imagined that it was his cock sliding in and out of her tight ass. He bit down on the knuckle of his free hand in a desperate effort to keep quiet.

He was so focused on her ass that he didn't notice her crank up the dial on the remote. She shrieked as her body responded to the loud buzzing of the vibrator. Suspecting she was about to come, he furiously stroked his cock, eager to finish and get out of there before he was discovered.

Just as she looked like she was about to come, she dialed back the vibrator, instantly calming herself.

*****

Joel was too slow to realize that the room had gone silent. For an instant, the only noise in the room was the slapping of his cock as he furiously jacked himself. As if that wasn't trouble enough, his balls were churning, and he'd crossed the point of no return.

Aggie froze, realizing she wasn't alone, and ripped off the blindfold. It took a moment for her eyes to adjust to the bright lights. When the image of her son came into focus, her jaw dropped open.

Despite letting go of his cock, he was powerless to hold back the inevitable. His voice rose several octaves as he attempted to warn his mother. "Mom..."

Too late.

Time slowed to a crawl as Aggie's mind powered into overdrive, analyzing her options. She quickly realized there were no good options. In fact, each new possibility seemed more ludicrous than the last. Bereft of ideas, she went with the obvious; she would forever be the horny housewife who took a load of cum from her son's cock. Having made her decision, she reached for her son's bobbing cock and drew it to her gaping mouth. This was no time to be timid.

"Aaaragh," he croaked as a giant rope of perfectly aimed cum splashed against the back of her throat, causing her to sputter.

Why she thought the best thing to do was to prevent her son from making a mess on her bathroom floor, she'll never know. She wrapped her fingers around his hard shaft and pulled his pulsing cock into her mouth, sealing her lips around its erupting head.

"Oh my god, Mom," he wailed as he watched her jack his entire load into her mouth.

*****

"Mom," he stammered, "I can explain..."

Unexpectedly proud of her accomplishment, she opened her mouth and wiggled her cummy tongue from side to side, putting on a show worthy of a porn star. After swallowing, she asked, "Explain what... coming in my mouth?" She couldn't resist squeezing out one last dollop of cum and licking it off the head of his throbbing cock. "I think I understand how that works."

"Mom," he said, exasperated. "That's not what I meant."

"I know," she said, tugging on his softening cock. "Just tell me that this wasn't your first blowjob."

Momentarily taken aback by her casual attitude, he winked at her. "Not the first, but certainly the most unexpected... and by far, the hottest."

"I'll take that as a compliment," she said, grinning from ear to ear. "Ready to help me finish."

It was his turn to play dumb. "Finish what?" He asked, forcing her to spell it out for him.

She laughed out loud. "You don't think you're the only one getting off... do you?"

Eager to see more of his mom in action, he asked, "What do you want me to do?"

She hung the lanyard for the remote control around his neck. "Think you can handle this?"

He shrugged. "That's how I got busted... when you dialed it back and heard me beating my meat."

She giggled. "It's called edging, taking myself to the brink, but not going over the edge."

"Is that what you want me to do?"

"It's tricky, but sure, try it."

He dialed the remote up one notch.

"Mmmm," she cooed and draped her arms around his neck. "Hold me up and enjoy the show."

He reached for her sides and tentatively gripped her ribcage. "Like this?"

She nodded and pulled his hands higher so that his palms touched her breasts. "Might as well cop a feel while you can."

Feeling more at ease, he did as she suggested, slipping his hands under her breasts and giving them a gentle squeeze.

"Nice," she said, planting her hands on his shoulders for support. She arched her back and forced her ass back onto the cock attached to the mirror. "Ahhh," she cooed, as it filled her ass. She sensed he was peering into the mirror. "Is that what made you come?"

He nodded and fondled her breasts. "Watching that cock disappear in your ass was hot... I couldn't hold back."

"Funny," she said, "it does the same thing for me." She reached for his flaccid cock and gave it a squeeze. "Do you mind if I have a little fun while I get off?"

tv46
tv46
1,069 Followers
12