Busted!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go for it," he said, pulling her forward and until the dildo nearly slipped out of her ass.

"Careful," she said, "don't let it pop out of me."

"I won't," he said, keeping the head of the dildo firmly nestled in her tight hole. He took his time, sliding her body back and forth, fucking the dildo. It wasn't long before her breathing turned ragged. "Are you ready to come?"

"Yes," she shouted, reaching for the dial and cranking it all the way to the max. "F-u-c-k," she cried out as the vibrator ravaged her clit, sending wave after wave of pleasure coursing through her body.

She tugged on the chains clamped to her nipples and clit, mixing a jolt of pain with the intense pleasure ravaging her convulsing body.

She screeched as her legs buckled, forcing her off the cock in her ass. As her knees hit the floor, the vibrator popped out of her cunt and clattered across the tile floor.

He grabbed her by her armpits to keep her head from crashing to the floor. Between her shrieking, and the vibrator noisily skittering over the tile floor, the bathroom erupted in chaos.

*****

He dialed back the remote to silence the clattering vibrator. "So much for edging," he said, lifting her head and gazing into her eyes.

She looked up at him, bleary-eyed. "Yeah," she said, "guess I got carried away."

He laughed. "That was quite the show... you got me hard... again."

"I can see that," she said, glancing down at his stiff cock. She wrapped her fingers around his hard shaft and gave it several strokes. "Whatever shall I do with this?"

Joel smiled and stroked his chin, as if deep in thought.

She gave his cock a firm squeeze. "Oh, come on," she said, "I know exactly where you want to stuff this bad boy. Let me hear you say it!"

He licked his lower lip. "I've never fucked a girl in the ass before."

"Then you're in luck," she said. "I haven't either... at least by a real cock." She stood and unclipped the clamps from her nipples.

"Don't those hurt?"

She giggled and released the clamp from her clit. "Not anymore," she said, rising to her feet and turning him so his back was to the mirror. She pressed her body into his as she reached behind his back and broke the suction holding the dildo to the mirror. She gazed up into his eyes. "But I think I'm ready to try the real thing."

He excitedly spun her around and pressed his hard cock up against her ass crack.

"Patience," she said, "I want to come again." She snatched up the vibrator and slipped it back into her cunt. "Give me the remote."

He slipped the lanyard off his neck and draped it over hers. "Ready when you are?"

She bent forward at the waist and reached back to spread open her ass cheeks. "How's the view?"

"Fantastic," he said, staring into her tight little rosebud. "Are you sure about this?"

"No," she said, wiggling her ass from side to side. "So you better slip it in before I change my mind."

He suspected her ass was still lubed from fucking the dildo, but he couldn't resist drooling saliva into her ass crack and teasing it into her tight hole with his thumb.

"Ohhh," she said, "That's not so bad... this is gonna be a piece of cake." She dialed up the remote one notch, instantly sending tiny waves of pleasure through her eager body.

He laughed. "That was just my thumb," he said, twisting it in her ass. "I take it you're ready for my cock?"

"Fuck," she answered, "I knew that was too easy."

He pulled out his thumb and pressed the head of his cock up against her asshole. "Ready?"

Rather than answer, she gripped the handholds and shoved back with all her might. "Fuuu-c-k," she cried out as she impaled herself on her son's hard cock.

"Fuck, Mom, you're so tight... I'm not gonna last long."

"Me neither," she said, dialing up her vibrator two notches. "Fuck my ass... fuck it as hard as you can... don't hold back."

His balls slapped up against the vibrator as he pounded her with everything he had, grunting loudly with each thrust of his cock.

"Oh my god," she shrieked, cranking the vibrator up to maximum. "Don't stop... even if you come... don't you dare stop."

Between gasps for breath, he tried to tell her he wouldn't stop, but it was too late. He'd already reached his limit and exploded in her ass, pumping her full of hot cum.

"Go... go... go," she screamed, tweaking her nipples in a desperate effort to catch up with him.

Drained and exhausted, his legs about to buckle, Joel refused to give up. He gripped her hips to keep himself upright and kept pounding her, thrusting his cummy cock deep into her ass.

"More... more... more," she screeched. "I'm so close."

"I got this, Mom, but you better hurry."

Gasping for breath, she screeched, "I'm c-o-m-m-m-i-n-g."

He felt her body go rigid and clamp down on his cock as he yanked her upright and tightly wrapped his arms around her.

*****

"Mom," Joel said, standing behind his mother, "where'd you put my prescription?"

Aggie sat at her vanity and tended to her hair. His question caught her by surprise. "That's the reason you came looking for me."

He nodded. "You must have set an alarm for me, but I couldn't find the bottle when it woke me up."

She smacked her forehead with her open palm, realizing that it was her own fault that Joel had busted her. "I can't believe I did that... check my purse. It's in my dressing closet."

He returned, holding up the bottle.

She winked at him in the mirror. "Do you know what that kind of mistake that is called?"

He nodded. "Serendipity?"

"Exactly," she said. "Today was your lucky day."

He reached over her shoulder and tenderly squeezed her breast. "How about you?"

She hesitated, then reached behind her and fondled his soft cock. "Definitely... it's my lucky day, too."

He reached all the way down and threaded his fingers through her thatch of pubic hair. "Can I ask you something?"

She glanced up at him in the mirror. "Shoot?"

He twisted together a strand of her pubic hair and gave it a little tug. "Why don't you shave... down there?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "I'm the only one who sees it... and it doesn't bother me."

"Oh," he said, "what about dad?"

She chuckled and gave him a conspiratorial look. "Just between you and me?"

He nodded.

"I think your dad might be gay... he hasn't seen me naked for years."

Dumbfounded, he withdrew his hand from her crotch. "No way!"

"I'm serious... he spends most of his time on the road, and has lost all interest in sex with me."

"Is that why—"

"Yes," she said, cutting him off. "When it comes to sex... I live in my own little fantasy world."

"Have you ever cheated on him before?"

She glared at him. "You mean before you fucked me?"

Chastened, he said, "Sorry, I didn't mean it like that."

She softened her gaze. "Technically, you're right... but the answer is no, I've never cheated on your father. Anything else you want to know?"

He nodded over to the big black dildo on the counter. "Did you already use that?"

She gave him a devilish look. "Too bad you missed it."

He arched his eyes, wondering what that must have looked like.

Sensing his curiosity, she said, "No... I did not take that monster up my ass... if that's what you're wondering."

He chuckled. "You know Herschel, the guy that put me in the hospital?"

She nodded.

He winked at her. "His hard cock is even bigger than that dildo."

She looked at him in disbelief. "And how would you know that?"

"Um," he said, struggling for an acceptable answer. "Just a guess."

"Bullshit," she said defiantly, squeezing his cock... hard.

"Ouch," he yelped.

"Tell me how it is that you've seen Herschel's erect cock."

"Okay... but it's supposed to be a secret."

She gave his cock another firm squeeze.

"Okay, okay," he said. "The day before game days, after practice, some of the cheerleaders sneak into the locker room."

She arched an eyebrow. "The coaches let them get away with that?"

He smiled. "It's like a tradition... so we'll be more focused on game day."

"Tell me they don't stick around to watch."

He shook his head. "Nope, it's just us and the cheerleaders... they take turns going down on us."

"The entire team?"

"No," he said, "mostly just the starters... but it's usually about a dozen guys."

"How many cheerleaders?"

"Depends. One time, just two showed up, but usually there are about six."

"I see," she said, "and it's just blow jobs?"

He hesitated.

"Out with it," she demanded.

"If we win on game day, the cheerleaders sneak back into the showers."

She arched an eyebrow. "Do they fuck the whole team?"

He nodded.

She chuckled. "And this helps the team?"

"Hey," he said, grinning from ear to ear. "We're in first place."

"Let me guess, since you're the one that brought it up, do the cheerleaders shave their pussies?"

He nodded, sheepishly.

"And you want me to shave mine?"

He shook his head emphatically. "I like yours just the way it is... I can't wait to bury my face in your hairy pussy."

She giggled and reached for his cock. "You seem pretty sure of yourself."

He shrugged his shoulders. "More like hopeful." He leaned down and kissed the top of her head. "Your hand feels good. Can I try it, I mean, can I go down on you?"

"Tempting," she said, feeling his cock grow in her hand. "But this hardly qualifies as the bedrest your doctor ordered. Besides, it's time to take your medication."

He traced his fingers down her arm and intertwined his fingers with hers; together, they brought his cock back to life. "If I take the sedative now, how long will it take to kick in?"

She swiveled towards him and cupped his balls with her free hand. "You might have enough time, but what about bedrest?"

He lifted his cock and rubbed the head of it over her hard nipples. "If you take top... won't that count as bedrest?"

*****

"I take it you like watching," Aggie said, tucking a pillow under her son's head as he stretched out in his bed.

He smiled and nodded, a little too eagerly.

She turned on the bedside light. "Still want to lick my pussy?"

He reached for her ass and dug his fingers into her crack. "Can you suck me at the same time?"

"Mmmm," she said, feeling his fingers caress her slippery crack. "Sixty-nine?"

He nodded and licked his lips as he watched her lift her leg over his face, exposing her open crack. She arched her back as her face hovered over his cock, opening up her ass crack for him.

He spread her cheeks for a better view of her hairy crack. "Fuck, Mom," he whispered, "you're so fucking sexy." He lifted his head and licked her open gash, savoring her musky taste.

"Oh yeah," she cooed, "you're doing great."

"Tell me when I hit the right spot."

"Don't worry, Baby... just listen, you'll know it when you hit it."

He pushed his tongue up into her wet hole, forcing it as far up into her as he could.

"Mmmm," she said, taking his hard cock into her mouth.

He lowered his head to stare up at her hairy pussy as she devoured his cock. "Mom," he whispered, "that's gonna make me come."

She eased off his cock. Sensing that the sedative was kicking in, she said, "I know... don't fight it."

"But what about you?"

"Don't worry about me... just feast your eyes on my ass while I suck you off."

Before Joel could respond, Aggie took him deep in her throat and bobbed her head up and down.

"Okay," Joel said, his voice cracking as he stared up into her hairy gash.

She kept it up, forcing his cock deep into her throat until she sensed he was about to come.

He barely made a peep as he erupted into his mother's mouth.

Brimming with pride, she gobbled down his load and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Getting back to her feet, she realized her son was sound asleep, no doubt aided by the sedative. She tenderly licked her fingertips, then gently touched them to his lips. "Sleep tight," she said.

To her complete surprise, he replied in a barely audible whisper, "Don't let the bedbugs bite."

*****

Chapter 2 coming soon: Unable to attend Thursday football practice, Aggie agrees to let Herschel bring over Friday's game book to review with Joel. Knowing that the boys will miss out on their after practice blowjobs from the cheerleaders, she decides to brighten their evening with a little cheerleading of her own.

Afterword

Thanks for reading my story. If you are so inclined, please write a review or leave a comment.

Taylor VanCannon

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I walked into my parents house and saw my mother fucking herself on the couch with a massive dildo! She was oblivious to me standing in the doorway watching her fucking her hairy 68 year old pussy! I could see that she was about to climax she took the dildo from her pussy and squirted everywhere! She opened her eyes to see me there but there was nothing she could do to stop herself gushing! Wow mum that's some talent you've got there! Don't ask me why but with me being there it somehow turned her into some filthy tart and she put her dildo back inside her pussy! Id never heard her swear before but she was saying fuck yes I'm going to cum again! And she did!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I like several of the comments below. The hairy pussy stuff just rocks on mature ladies and parts (Hairy Gash") of this story / chapters were great at creating that image for its readers. I also like the comment below about the MFM threesome. What son would not want to clean up his (hot, sexy, beautiful 39 - ish year-old ) mom after she has been filled with the cum of (sexy muscular and very good looking - probably both cousins) two guys. I bet "LittledickTexansissy," secretly tasted the cum during the clean-up of mom, Yep, you probably did it. You should have just eat her all the way clean, because my comment above and your described experience; DUDE, that is so seriously an entire story (a hairy mom story) waiting to be written from the perspective of a voyeuring and volunteering son, who is likely a hot and sexy bi-son son that will ultimately do his mom with another guy (hopefully her own sexy and built brother,) that the son secretly who has secretly had a crush on for a while opens up to one day when they are discussing their fetishes about hairy (extremely hairy) pussy and just happens to mentions his mom's hairy pussy to her own brother). Anyway, your story is good TV 46, and I want more like it. I also want some stories like the one I hinted about. Also TV 46 thank you and please do not do any silly or ridiculous razor burn stories that in ignorance seem to always get called / referred to as "she had a smooth pussy." Some authors foolishly try that smooth shit on mature ladies as if they were 18 and in a bikini. I loved one of the annon comment's below about that very thing because I find stubble mounds to be nothing but a sick to look at, nasty (pimples!!!) Just go someplace and mash that pus shit and as you get up and take that pointless-purposeless mess of prickly thorns poking out of infected hair pimples the hell out of my bed until its fixed and I don't mean re-shaved (clip the heads) so that now it's oozing pus / bleeding." Grow it out and ack like you have some mature brains, you are 40+ish.

LittledickTexansissyLittledickTexansissy8 months ago

Excellent, I loved it and am looking forward to Ch. 2. The detail in your description is awesome. Made me feel like I was there. Finding my mom in that scenario would probably made me cream my pants. The scenario I got to watch was my mom in a MFM threesome. She was so drunk, they brought her home. I watched as they fucked her every way possible. When they finished, she could not move. I walked into the living room and asked if she wanted a couple warm, wet washcloths. She said yes so, I got 3 and came back and cleaned her up. After I got her cleaned up, I helped her to her bed and got her in. She told me thank you and that I was a great son. She said to crawl in bed with her, she did not want to be alone. she passed out in my arms. The next day around noon, she woke up and had sex with me for being so good to her and not judging her.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I had a similar experience but it was with my dad,my name is Anna,I'm 45 and married to Lee my husband and have 2 kids,I won't bore you with the details! I work part time in a supermarket and Tuesday and Thursdays are my days off,I was feeling horny this particular Tuesday and laid on my bed naked and fucked myself with my dildo,little did I know that my father was repairing our roof and his ladders were directly infront of my bedroom window,I just happened to look up and saw my dad looking through the window at me with my legs open wide fucking myself with my dildo! He just grinned at me and climbed higher on the ladder,when he came in for a cup of tea I apologised to him saying I didn't think anyone was around, it's fine Anna you made an old man happy! Dad stop it I said,isn't that husband giving it to you girl? I would if my wife had a pussy like yours! I couldn't believe my dad was saying these things but it got me excited,I left the table and pretended to drop something on the floor,I bent over pulled my dressing gown up and give him an eyeful of my arse and pussy! Stay right there Anna dad said! And undid his belt, I wondered what he was doing and then saw that he'd pulled his cock out! And what a cock it was! Jesus Christ dad that's not normal! He laughed as his cock grew bigger! I stood up and turned around, I couldn't take my eyes from my father's massive cock and said just for you dad letting my dressing gown fall off completely! I played with my tits then lifted one of my legs onto the chair! Is that a better view for you dad! That's a good girl he said! I've got a good idea dad and looked for the tape measure in the drawer,I found it and asked dad if he knew how big his cock was! He didn't so he held the tape against the base of his cock and I read the measurement at the top of his purple head! I laughed as I said 9 and a quarter inches! Wow! That's what your mother used to say Anna! Yeah I wonder why letting my fingers touch his cock! What am I doing I said to him stroking his cock! Getting your old man horny That's what Anna,put it between those beauties my girl! I wrapped my tits around his cock giving him a tit wank,that nice dad I asked with his cock inches from my face? I stuck my tongue out and his cock touched it, he pulled his cock from my tits and waved it infront of me! Yeah he said! With no hands I took it in my mouth trying to swallow as much as possible, I managed just over half, I went to work on his cock licking and sucking it ,be quick I told him the kids are due home soon, I leaned over the kitchen worktop spreading my arse cheeks, id never felt anything close to him and cried out fuck me! Dad liked slapping my arse and I called him a kinky bastard ,on there I pointed to the kitchen table ,put it back inside me dad, fuck that pussy looks good Anna! Likewise dad! I felt his hot cum shoot inside my pussy and we got dressed as if nothing happened

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This actually sounds like a real mom story. Seriously, there is none of that silly and ridiculous shaved pussy nonsense on a 40 year old mature woman. This story was was a good read but was also easily a (5) rating for having included pussy hair alone. More stories like this one are are needed in the realm of mature moms, aunts, mother's in law and older sister's with hairy pussies. Compliments to the author for not trying to DUMP a mom has a shaved pussy story (mom is not 19 and at the beach) on the readers. Excellent job and I will look for more of your stories in the future.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Busted Series Info

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Her Son's Secret Paul can't keep this big a secret from his mother, Kathy.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Sucks Dick! She can't live without it. So, when Dad's out of town...in Incest/Taboo
Mom Son Lap Halloween Ryan's mom sat on his lap in the van and at the party.in Incest/Taboo
Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories