Busted

Story Info
A young man's English prof is in for a surprise.
3.2k words
4.6
20.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
499 Followers

It was a beautiful spring day as school, my first year of college, and I sat in Ms. Myers English class. Everyone had left for the day, but here I sat, in detention. My crime? I was caught looking at porn on my phone during class. I didn't break school policy and get on the internet or anything... I was just looking at pictures and videos on my phone itself. Why is that a crime? Besides... I'm an adult now.

Now I was sitting in the front row and I occasionally glanced up at Ms. Myers. She sat behind her desk and was glancing at my phone... the phone she confiscated... the phone with all the nasty pictures on it. It was obvious she didn't want me to see her doing it, but I could tell. She paged through them, slowly checking it all out.

Before everyone had left for the day, she called my step-mom and told her to come to the school for a meeting. Great. I was so in trouble. By this time, the school was nearly empty and I guessed it would be a couple hours before the cleaning crew came in. So we just sat there, with the sun dropping in the blue sky... waiting.

My step-mom, Emmanuelle, arrived at about 3:30, 45 minutes after classes let out. She came to the closed door to the room and knocked. Both Ms. Myers and I looked up and Ms. Myers got up and opened the door for her, urging her to come in before closing the door behind her.

Emmanuelle was wearing a spring dress with very high heels, something she did a lot. She liked what it did to people. She liked how they looked at her... especially men.

"Ms. Germaine, good to see you. I'm Veronica Myers. Glad you could make it," Ms. Myers said, taking Emmanuelle's hand. Ms. Myers was a younger woman, probably in her early 40s. I had no idea if she was married or not. Every day she wore dress slacks and a nice blouse with flats. While Emmanuelle dressed for flash and looks, Ms. Myers dressed for comfort.

Emmanuelle shook her hand quickly. "It sounded urgent. Is everything ok?"

The two walked over to Ms. Myers desk and stood in front of it... right in front of me.

"Well... It kind of is," Ms. Myers said, grabbing my phone from her desk. "I caught Vince on his phone in class today, looking at... well... porn." Both of the women looked at me sternly.

"Porn?" Emmanuelle said scathingly. "You're looking at porn at school? What has gotten into you?"

I bowed my head in shame. What could I say?

"I saw a couple videos and pictures on it... pornographic... and... and you seem to be in at least some of them," Ms. Myers said, embarrassed.

Emmanuelle's gaze moved from Ms. Myers back to me again. Shock was all over her face. "I've told you a million times, son," she said sternly.

"Yes, mommy," I whispered, bowing my head even lower.

She moved over to me, her anger very obvious as she grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet. "You know what's going to happen now, don't you? Don't you?" she asked loudly.

"You're going to spank me," I murmured. I was sorry... not that I looked at porn... and not that the porn on my phone involved my step-mom. I was sorry I got caught by Ms. Myers. I should have known better.

Emmanuelle led me over to Ms. Myers desk and told me to drop my pants. I unfastened them while they watched, with Ms. Myers watching in shock.

"I'm sure you'd rather punish him at home, Ms. Germaine," she said quickly.

"No, no. Just like a dog, you have to punish boys with their infraction very fresh in their minds." My pants were unfastened but still around my hips when she pushed my shoulders, telling me to bend over Ms. Myers' desk. I felt humiliated, but it wasn't the first time she'd done this.

"But this is..." Ms. Myers continued. "This is rather irregular."

Emmanuelle grabbed my jeans from the rear and pulled them down, letting them fall below my knees. She did the same with my boxers. My bare ass was now exposed for all to see. She smacked it with her palm, hard, and I grunted but kept silent otherwise.

"Normally he's such a good boy," Emmanuelle said while spanking me.

"He is," Ms. Myers agreed. She sounded both shocked that this was happening and... excited. She was doing nothing to stop my step-mom. "He's very polite and generally does what I tell him. It's just... pornography isn't appropriate. Especially at this college."

"Oh, I understand completely," Emmanuelle said, swatting me a few more times. My ass was starting to get warm and tender. Between swats she caressed it, sending shivers all over my body. She knew exactly what this was doing to me. She wanted to do that to me. This wasn't to punish me. "You know you're not supposed to do that, don't you boy?" she asked.

"Yes... yes mother," I said softly. But I knew the truth. I knew that that was exactly why they were on my phone. Emmanuelle made sure they were there. She wanted me to look at them, over and over, all day long.

My cock was getting so hard from having my ass spanked and stroked. Every now and then her fingers strayed to play with my asshole or even touch my balls and I couldn't help but grunt or whine.

"Why were you looking at porn, boy?" Emmanuelle asked.

I licked my lips. My mouth felt so dry. "I'm sorry mother. I was... I was feeling horny mother," I admitted.

"Oh my," Ms. Myers whispered.

"Well, you know how young boys are, Ms. Myers. Young, dumb, and full of cum. Right?" Ms. Myers was flabbergasted, stunned into silence for a moment. "They need to have their... energies... directed and controlled. It takes a strong hand and a strong woman to do that. Don't you think?"

"I... I suppose..."

Emmanuelle smacked my ass again making me grunt once more. "Isn't that right, Vince. You need mommy's firm hand to control you, don't you? Control that horniness. Otherwise you'd just keep getting into trouble."

"Yes mother," I whispered. God, my cock was so hard and long the head was bumping into the side of the desk every time I moved.

"My partner and I work with him all the time on this," Emmanuelle admitted, smacking my ass again. "He seems to be horny all the time."

"Your partner?" Ms. Myers asked. "Is his father..."

"Oh, his father passed away a few years ago. I've been pretty serious with a woman and she's moved in recently... well a few months ago at least."

"I guess maybe that was the other woman in the... pictures and videos."

I could only guess, but Emmanuelle seemed to smile at her. "Isn't she gorgeous? She's the sexiest woman I've ever met. And let me tell you, she knows how to lick pussy, if you know what I mean."

"Ms. Germaine!" Ms. Myers gasped, obviously embarrassed and shocked.

"She's training Vince, here, too. Isn't she Vince?"

"Yes mother," I whined.

"Your... your son?"

"My step-son really, but yes. He helps us sometimes, too... make videos, take pictures. It's fun to watch them again later, too. And... we like keeping him excited." Emmanuelle grabbed my shaft from behind and stroked it. "Oh, he's so excited now."

Ms. Myers seemed to be having a hard time taking all this in. "He... he helps you make videos?"

"He's really good at it. I think he might do that for a living some day. He's good at picking out good story lines and situations. Finding the right angle for a good cum shot. But, more than that, to tell you the truth. It's his cock you see in the videos, too. But we didn't want anyone to see his face."

"Oh my god... you're... you're fucking your son?"

"Hell yes I am!" Emmanuelle answered matter-of-factly. "Have you seen his cock? It's fucking huge!" She let go of my shaft and grabbed the back of my shirt. "Here baby, turn around. Show this nice lady your cock."

"I... I understand but... oh my..." Ms. Myers was definitely excited now. I could definitely tell by her voice and her breathing, let alone how she stood there staring.

My cock was throbbing as Emmanuelle grabbed it and stroked it, showing it to Ms. Myers.

"If I'm not giving him a handjob, I try to fuck him a couple times a week, if I can," Emmanuelle said. "Oh my god it feels so good." Emmanuelle was stroking me harder and faster now, making my cock rage with need.

"What?"

"That's nothing... my partner tries to do it even more. I swear she's addicted to his cock. I try to curb her enthusiasm, but you know how it can be."

"I... I don't know what to say," Ms. Myers admitted.

"Here, touch it," Emmanuelle suggested, taking her arm and leading her closer to me.

"I don't know... this is not right..."

"I'm his mother, don't worry. Be honest, have you ever seen such a beautiful cock in your life?" Emmanuelle lifted my shaft and moved it this way and that, giving Ms. Myers a really good look at it.

"No... It is big..." Ms. Myers hand moved forward as if she wanted to touch it, but was afraid.

"Right!" Emmanuelle said excitedly. "That exactly what I said." Emmanuelle went back to stroking me, encouraging Ms. Myers to lay her hand on my shaft herself, too. "About six months ago I was working late and Vince was at home with my girlfriend, Andrea. Well, she was drunk, of course, and ended up spilling her drink all over his crotch. She said it was an accident, but I know she did it on purpose. Well, she made him take off his pants and boxers right then and there. Right in the living room, mind you! She grabbed a towel to help clean him off and then before you know it she's giving him head."

"Oh my gosh!"

"And then she fucked him of all things! In the living room, on the couch, her big tits flopping everywhere. And to top it all off, they made a fucking video of it and she made sure to send it to me while I'm at work, sitting at my desk, trying to meet a deadline."

"Oh my god," Ms. Myers gasped. "I can't believe she did that! What did you do?"

"I can't believe she did it either," Emmanuelle said, helping Ms. Myers' hand slide up and down my shaft. "Yeah, just like that, Veronica. Slow and easy, but a firm grip. God, he's hard, isn't he? Here, put this one on his balls." I groaned. I was turning to mush as I often did around Emmanuelle. She loved teasing me like this. But to get Ms. Myers in on it, too!

"At first I was angry as fuck! I mean, who wouldn't be? My girlfriend was fucking my step-son, right? But then when I focused on his cock... God! It was... it was to die for. The first time I saw it, Andrea could barely fit it into her mouth. She was trying so hard, but she was gagging before she got very much in. And then watching it destroy her pussy, oh my god, that made me so wet. She was screaming it was stretching her so much. I could've swore it was going to rip her in half. I had to masturbate right there in my office while I watched it."

"Oh my god," Ms. Myers said again. She couldn't believe what she was hearing... and seeing. "At your desk?"

Emmanuelle was nodding and smiling conspiratorily. "I had my feet up on my desk and three fingers slamming into my cunt. I almost fell out of my chair. I was lucky I wasn't caught!" she giggled. "When I got home, I just had to see for myself! Here, Veronica, why don't you get down on your knees. Yeah, like that," Emmanuelle said, both of them getting down on their knees in front of me. My cock was rock hard and was right in front of their faces.

"What did you do?"

"I got there late, so they were done by then. They were sitting in the living room watching TV as if nothing had happened. When I asked about it, they just giggled. But I was so fucking hot I demanded to see it for myself."

Emmanuelle stopped, her focus directed at helping Ms. Myers give me a better handjob. By this time, Ms. Myers was the only one stroking my cock. Emmanuelle was moving behind her.

"And?" Ms. Myers asked.

Emmanuelle broke into a huge smile and giggled. "All three of us fucked for hours." She rested her chin on Ms. Myers' shoulder while her hands moved around her body. I couldn't really tell, but I knew she was teasing her breasts and opening her blouse and pants. "After that night we just couldn't help ourselves," Emmanuelle continued, nuzzling into her neck and kissing her there. "We did anything and everything we could to make sure he was hard all the time... flashing him," she said opening Ms. Myers' blouse and bra. "... touching him," she said cupping her breasts and pinching her nipples. "... masturbating in front of him," as she slid one hand lower and obviously played with Ms. Myers' pussy. "We've been able to keep him hard like this for hours."

Ms. Myers was moaning, her eyes closed from the pleasure Emmanuelle was giving her, but never stopped stroking my cock. Emmanuelle looked up at me. "Do you like how hot and wet your teacher is for you baby? Her pussy is heavenly... so wet and soft. And I bet her mouth would look so good stretched around your fat cock. What do you think?"

"Yes, mommy," I whispered and groaned. "She is very sexy, mommy. I'm... I'm going to cum soon. I need to fuck her mommy. Please?"

"No, baby. I have something even better in mind for right now." Emmanuelle returned to whispering in Ms. Myers' ear as she played with her breasts and pussy, just loud enough that I could hear. "Look at how big he is. Doesn't that dick look delicious? You should taste him, Veronica. Having that much man-meat in your mouth is heavenly." Ms. Myers looked at my cock as if it might be her last meal. I knew she wanted to suck on me, but her brain was keeping her from doing it. She was having trouble getting past that I was her student.

"He's getting close," she whispered as Ms. Myers moaned softly. "You know you want to. You know he wants you to. And I'm his mommy and I say I want you to suck... his... cock."

"Oh fuck," Ms. Myers moaned again. She was breathing hard, her level of excitement extremely obvious. She slid forward the few inches and engulfed the head of my cock into her mouth. I groaned as the wet heat enveloped the crown and her tongue swirled over it. It was... fuck!

"There you go! That's a good girl," Emmanuelle praised her, her hands working harder now on Ms. Myers body. As Ms. Myers got closer and closer to her own orgasm, her groans and moans vibrated in my cock sending me closer and closer to my own.

I couldn't believe this was actually happening! My step-mom was playing with and encouraging my English teacher to suck on my cock! It was a fantasy come true! I could feel her mouth and lips and tongue all over my cock. And then her hands continued to play as well, driving me absolutely insane.

"Put your finger right... here," Emmanuelle told Ms. Myers, guiding her hand between my legs. Oh, god, I knew what she was up to. "There you go, circle his little asshole, just like that. Just like I'm doing to you."

"Oh my god," I whispered, so close to my orgasm now.

"Oh, he's ready," Emmanuelle moaned. "Slide it in, Veronica. Finger his ass."

Ms. Myers moaned herself as Emmanuelle pushed her finger into her ass. And my moan quickly followed as her finger pushed into mine. God, she was driving me crazy! I couldn't help myself and I came, hard, spraying my load into her mouth. She had a hard time keeping it all in and was practically gagging as it oozed out the sides of her mouth and dripped from her chin. At one point she could take no more and pulled back, only to have two sprays land on her face and neck.

"Oh, yes, that's a good girl, Veronica," Emmanuelle whispered approvingly. "Taste all that yummy cum of his. Isn't it delicious? Now you know why I fuck my own step-son. And now that you're in our little game, you can have him at school any time you want, any way you want." She put one hand on Ms. Myers throat while the other grabbed her hair from the back and tilted Ms. Myers head back. She began kissing her, hard and deep, thrusting her tongue inside her mouth as they both tasted and played with my cum.

Emmanuelle and I got dressed after that and quickly left the school and drove home. She made sure to tell Andrea what happened and made sure I knew that whatever Ms. Myers wanted from me, I was to give her, too.

It was embarrassing going to class every day and seeing Ms. Myers. I could see the mix of shame and desire in her face every time I looked at her. I tried to keep a low profile in class, tried not to bring any attention to myself. And it worked... at least for a few days. But I could tell she was looking at me a lot. I could tell she was thinking...

A week later at the end of class, she called my name. I walked over to her as all the other students practically ran out the door. I was nervous, wondering where this conversation would go.

"Listen, I know that what happened... complicates things."

I shook my head. It did complicate things. Especially when I wasn't sure what was going to happen now.

She bent forward, whispering. "I have to tell you, though, that I... I can't get what happened out of my head," she said softly. "I've actually had a couple dreams about it and... well... it excites me."

I didn't know what to say, so I just stood there and nodded.

"I can imagine that someone your age has a lot of girls in his life," she continued. "And with your mom and her girlfriend at home teasing you constantly... I can imagine you go through a lot every day... thinking about all that... sex." She looked nervous, as if she had no clue what to say. I was nervous myself, but I kept quiet.

"I know I'm babbling," she laughed. "An English teacher at a loss for words. I guess what I'm trying to say is... that... I liked what happened... and I want to do it again." She smiled shyly as if she'd made a decision to be bold and wondering if it was going to work out. "I was wondering if you could stay late again... and... maybe... show me what Andrea's been teaching you."

I smiled softly. It was going to work out just fine.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
499 Followers